He had been in this illusionary form for some time now and was starting to get antsy, perhaps he shouldn't stick around this pride much longer if he wanted to be able to be a free spirit once again, though he had been enjoying his time with one of the lioness's here. It was just such a pain living in this 'illusion'.

He was alone and allowed himself this moment to be himself, his true self and the rather large figure gave a stretch of his mighty wings. They felt like they hadn't been used in forever, which was true. A few days without flying felt like a lifetime but his time spent with Astrid had been well worth that agony.

However, he was no longer alone. Was he found out? Would the whole pride know what he was now? Did he really care? Not really, he just wanted to go unknown for as long as possible. Guess the cat was out of the back now.

The black and blue male stood frozen, eyes wide as he stared at the creature before him. He'd heard of them and knew he had family that was one but to actually see one he couldn't believe his eyes. He wasn't alone either, Tecwyn and Rana were also standing there, she had been taking them out on a walk and just happened upon the large male by chance.

Who'd of thought.

Raksha looked at Rana and Tecwyn; funnily enough two of the three had God blood running through them.

Tecwyn was in fact a demi-god though Raksha was a second generation so he wasn't as strong and definitely wasn't a seer. At least not that he knew of.

Rana had nothing like that in her family. She'd heard of them from when she was outside the pride but had never thought she'd see one in her lifetime. What a treat this was indeed. Often she had heard that God's liked to frequent these lands but to actually lay eyes upon one, it was unthinkable.

Yet here they all were and no one really seemed to know what to say.

"You look familiar." Raksha said looking at him trying to think of HOW he might know him.

Tecwyn gave a small shrug of his shoulders and whispered to the two of them, "I've never seen him before."

"I've been here a few days, though not like you see me now." Limerence said looking upon the mortals, noting the size of two of the three and the odd appearance of the other.

"You're not full lion are you." He said looking at Rana curious about the female.

"That is correct, I'm a Leopon, my parents were two different species." So she was the first hybrid he had met, she felt honored if she was being honest for herself.

"Fascinating, can you have children?" Was that rude to ask, he was curious to know.

"Usually my kind do not, but there are a few hybrids that can. Whether or not I can is unknown to me for now." If she was to have cubs they'd end up being Bastion's he was the only male she'd ever been with so that would be a surprise to all of them.

"Interesting." Looking over the two adolescent males he cocked his head curiously. "You're a great deal large than your counterparts, you're not full mortal like them, though he's also large than some for his age but I can smell it about him." It was just an observation more than anything else.

"If you want to tell anyone what you saw today that's up to you, though I'd like to spend more time here and if I'm found out I won't be encouraged to stay."

They seemed to catch his drift and the trio gave a nod of their heads. "What are you the God of? You're quite colorful, are all Gods so?" Raksha asked curiously.

Laughing a deep booming sound he smiled at the youngster. "No, they are not. I am the God of Infatuation." He was sure the two adolescents would soon know that sensation in their lives, they were at that age where females were about to become interesting to them in more ways than one. Ah to be young.

"Why here?" Rana asked curiously.

"I heard it was all the rage." Looking at Tecwyn as if to imply his meaning, "What is your name pale one?"

The white male gulped, he was a little nervous of the large lion. "I'm Tecwyn." He would have to get over this shyness eventually if he ever wanted to do something with his life.

"That's a good name, I like it. I'm called Limerence but I like to go by Lim here."

"I'm Rana."

"Raksha."

The other two spoke their names to get the introductions out of the way. "If you care to change back into your 'usual' form here," putting emphasis on usual, "you're more than welcome to join us on our walk." Rana offered with a kind smile.

"You could maybe tell us a little about why you're hanging out around here." Tecwyn said softly.

"Oh that would be fun to learn I think." The black and blue male added a little exuberant about the whole thing. Maybe one day he'd be able to tell this tale to any children he might come across, be they his or someone else's. Like a tall tale sort of thing.

"I think I could do that. It wouldn't be the end of the world if I decided to walk around with the three of you, besides you're all quite fascinating." Looking at Rana he gave a wave of his paw, "Especially you. I wouldn't mind getting to know more about your lineage and perhaps hybrids in general, if you're knowledgeable in such things." Which he assumed she was given she was one.

Though one couldn't always assume they knew everything because they were something. He didn't know everything about all Gods and he was one.

"I think that can be arranged." Rana said warmly.

"Shall we go? Raksha asked.

"Indeed." Putting his illusion back in place the four of them walked off.

WC 1031