Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

It was nearing his time to go and the young male stood tall and proud as he was looking across the horizon, a thoughtful expression upon his face. His son stood next to him, his Vulture companion Bandile perched in a nearby tree. They were waiting for a few more members to join their group before they headed off, likely to never return to the lands.

Budek knew he wouldn't, he had found his mate upon this beautiful and desolate land and they were going to be leaving together. At least, he hoped they were. She had said she was and he looked over at his son nervously.

"She'll come father." Balu said with bright eyes as he looked up towards Bandile and the young vulture fluffed his feathers. "I can always go look for her?" He offered with a stretch of his graceful wings.

"Oh no, that's not necessary."

A familiar redish brown figure came into view, the lanky legs and small tufts of mane coming in shouting out clearly who it was, Sibusiso. Balu smiled, he was happy to see his friend had come and made it.

Budek had been gracious enough to offer to take all the Adolescent males with him while he left, to include the other Inselelo that had been beaten out recently, Saylimaz.

"My father isn't here yet I see." He said looking around for the lion and joined the trio as they waited for the rest of their party and to see who might see them off.

Yimvelo couldn't NOT say goodbye to her son and appeared into view not long after Sibusiso showed up. "There is my handsome boy." She said glad to see the male that had so much of his father in him. "I'm going to miss you." It was her first litter so far and she had grown quite attached to all of them.

"Is mother going to come?" Balu said looking over at his dad. "I'm not sure Son, we shall see now won't we."

The silver and white female approached nervously, she had met Budek and had grown close to all present as she got closer and closer to the growing crowd. For a long time now she felt as though something was missing and now she knew what it was, she wasn't meant for this place and much like her father before her, she was going to take leave of this pride. And all whom remained upon it's lands.

"May I join you?" She asked approaching with a shy look upon her face.

Budek turned to look upon the female and smiled warmly, "Of course Nokuthula, won't your mother miss you though?"

And like that Liyana wasn't far behind with her Vulture companion in toe. It would seem there were going to be a lot of goodbye's today. Everyone could tell by the look upon her face Liyana wasn't happy that her favorite daughter was leaving. Avani knew her companion wasn't too thrilled about any of it and told her to just be happy for her daughter but it seemed to have fallen upon deaf ears.

"Are you truly leaving?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kukhona hadn't heard about Budek's latest challenge until it was over, and this time was finally a loss. She had guessed that it would be before their sons grew their manes in, and she had been fighting to keep her boys at home despite the Abaholi's insistence that adolescence was old enough to go off on your own. Unfortunately, she was only able to find Bonakala before heading to the place Budek was lingering to say his goodbyes.

"Budek!" she called, finding the crowd, "Balu! I'm so happy I found you before you left."

Bonakala trailed behind quietly, struggling to reconcile her fear of change with the fact that this was inevitable. It was finally going to be just her, Bheki and mom now, and that seemed like such a small group. She looked curiously around at the lionesses gathering with them, wondering who they were to Budek..

Kukhona headed right to her son and gave him an affectionate nuzzle before looking Budek up and down. He seemed to be in decent shape, and the attitude here was completely different than it had been with her father. Was it because Kuhasa was already lame that he was in such poor condition at the time, or had Bazazi been more vicious than Giruvegan? Those would be thoughts for another time.

"I couldn't find Bheki, or your brothers," she said, looking back to Balu with a proud smile, "If the boys don't come now, I'll send them both after you. I'm sure the Abaholi are about out of patience for you three and I can't keep distracting them."

Her mother's words drew her attention back to the males and Bonakala smiled sadly at her brother, still not trusting herself to speak. She was glad it wasn't Betheku here to say goodbye to, at least. He was a brother but they were twins so he had always secretly been her favorite.

AstoriaFallen

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:23 pm
Today had been the day. Zobu’s stomach was full of butterflies and she couldn’t get an ounce of sleep the night before. Except, well, when the moon was already descending. Which was probably the blame for her sleeping in.

Paws thundering against the ground, she ran to the meetup point, heart in her throat. Today was the day she would leave the only lands she knew. Today was the day she could fully be with Budek. It had her stomach jumping like fish in a puddle.

Finally, she caught sight of Budek… and quite a few others. Most of them his sons, she believed. It was an odd feeling, seeing them. But the happiness that burst in her more than squashed it, scrambling to a stop when she was close to Budek.

”I-I’ve come, Budek,” she breathed nervously, giving him a grin. She was nervous. She was going to leave her home, the only home she knew. But… she wasn’t afraid.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:21 am
User ImageThe red lioness had made up her mind. She had heard that Budek and one of her siblings was leaving. She had decided to accompany them. Her pale paws trotted across the place she had always known. By the time she arrived though it seemed there was quite a large group waiting. She hoped she wasn’t too late.

Pacing forward she spotted her sister and bee lined for her butting heads with her sibling “Nokuthula.” She rumbled, happily settling herself amongst the gathered lions.

——

User Image
Kokulzawa was making her way to the area where she had heard Budek would be leaving from. She had been gone for a couple of weeks, alone in the wilderness where she gave birth to their cubs alone. She had barely returned with cubs in tow when she had heard about Budek being defeated. Though he was going he had left her with a wonderful gift and she couldn’t be happier. There was just one problem, she had given birth to males in her litter as well as females.

Ultimately this had lead her to the border and the leaving place of the red maned male. She had come here to ask him a question. Though she didn’t want her babies to leave so soon, their boys would have to leave and face the rogue lands alone, without their father, they would be much better off with their father and with such a large group, than leaving at adolescence. This decision hadn’t come lightly and she had come to ask if he would take them out in to the world, even though it hurt her heart to think about sending them off, the thought of having them go alone was much harder.

She spotted her sister as she trotted over to the group. She was glad she was there. She smiled softly and greeted her younger sibling with a nudge. “There seems to be quite the gathering for your leaving Budek.” She rumbled, smiling at the tan male. She had come to ask him a very important question of course but she could wait, she wasn’t sure if everyone was gathered yet. If he agreed, she would have to go and fetch their boys.

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:18 pm
As if summoned by the grace of the God's her mother was there in an instant and she turned to face her with a happy smile but sadness in her eyes. "Yes, I am going to leave with Budek and his small band of lions." They had just had this conversation a few days past and she guessed her mother hadn't believed her, hence her being her now. "You know your mother is just concerned is all." The vulture said as she looked around from the tree she was perched in. It was then a familiar red face, her red daughter moving forward to stand next to her other daughter.

"You're both leaving?" She felt her heart break just a little bit but she could always have more children. Still these were from her first litter and she was sad to have to part with them.

Noku bumped her sisters head back with a small purr. "Tell mother that everything will be alright, please." She motioned towards her almost twin as if to say 'see I won't be alone alone.'

- - - - - - - - - -

"Mother!" Balu said as he spotted his mother coming before Budek did and he greeted her and his sister with an affectionate muzzle in return. "I'm sure they're just mad they have to leave." Balu joked a little at the fact his other siblings hadn't arrived yet. The pale male said as he looked at his mother and sister, trying to memorize their faces since he wasn't sure if he'd ever see them again.

Looking at his sister he noticed how she was lost in thought a little bit and he reached out with a paw and touched her shoulder, "You never know, one of us might come back as a challenger." He wasn't sure he'd ever come back but he might one day. Right now he had no say in the matter and was just happy he was able to leave with familiar faces. He was fairly certain such things hadn't happened in the past, but his father was his own lion and he did things a little different it would seem.

Giving a deep and hearty laugh Budek could only imagine the face on Faust trying to round up his and Saylimaz's sons, they were at that point where they were starting to become a threat breeding wise though if they chose to stay and be celibate it would be a different story. He doubted any of them would do that though. They were young lads still after all with the world to learn about. "Well, I'm sure Faust won't be too hard on them, though I believe he'd give them a good run right out of the pride if they prove to push the limits too far." He wouldn't take off right away and linger around the boarder a few days in case they decided to put some pep in their step and join up with the party.

He gave the silver female a small lean against her head as if to say thank you for allowing him the honor of being a good father to their children that they had brought into this world.

His attention was stolen though when Zobu's voice cut through the air and his gaze fell upon the female and his heart fluttered. There she was, the one who had stolen his heart in this sandy land of bones and dirt. "Zobu, I'm so glad you made it." He had honestly worried she might not come or worse, come and then not leave with him.

"I think we almost have everyone by the looks of things."

Once again his attention was taken towards Koku as she approached but went towards her sister and nephew instead. He would wait to say goodbye, it would seem she wanted to either see her nephew off or perhaps talk to him.

- - - - - - - - -

Bandile gave a stretch of his wings and flew up to the tree with his mother. "I can always fly back and tell you about the outside world if you want." She laughed and preened some feathers on his neck. "There is no need for that. I have seen and lived enough to last a lifetime in this pride. You live your life my son." She said to the pale vulture with a happy croon and he allowed his mother to groom him one last time.

- - - - - - -

Yimvelo was surprised to see her sister, though she had been gone for some time. Had she missed something? Looking her over she noticed subtle differences and gave a happy beam. "There really is, though what have you come to say? I see you look different! Should we be expecting to see some faces?" She didn't know if she was coming out with the news or if perhaps she had still borns so she didn't want to get too excited right away.

"Sibu, make sure you say goodbye to your aunt." The red male looked at his mother and gave a huff and looked at his aunt. "I'll miss you Aunt Koku." Then looked back at his mom, "There I said bye." He just wanted to be lazy for the moment and not really interact with anyone and his mother was making him actually do stuff.

Ecavi

- Mynsed -

Quote:
Wow what a turn out and these cubbos are a big surprise and good timing! Budek is just taking everyone from the pride emotion_dealwithit

Edit: gonna give this another day before I respond again ^^ I'm not sure if either of you are wanting to use it for breedings in the future so I'm trying not to post too many times before other people do <3<3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:55 pm
AstoriaFallen

Ncwaba smiled at her mother. “I have been thinking about it for a while.” She huffed quietly looking at her sister and glancing around the other lions gathered. She was leaving wit the group for safety purposes but she would be breaking off from them soon enough. She had her own agenda.

There was no reason to speak to anyone else about this though. She knew at least that leaving with the group would give her mother some peace of mind.

Kokulzawa smiled at her sister. She nuzzled her happily “All healthy, five cubs, three boys, two girls.” She smiles at Budek softly “You gave me a wonderful gift Budek.” She whispered thinking of the cubs that she hasd requested a few of the other lionesses to watch until she returned.

“That, is the reason I am here. The boys.” She felt a lump form in her throat as she thought about them, her three sons. She really didn’t want them to go but for them to leave now with their father, it would be for the better for them. “I.. I know they will slow you down but, I was hoping you and Zobu would take them with you. I don’t want them to go but, but they will have to leave alone, in the future.” She cleared her throat. Asking for her babies to leave so soon when they were so small and her heart hurt just thinking about them going. Budek would look after them though and they would never have to live without some sort of a home.

Syrius Lionwing

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:59 pm
User Image

AstoriaFallen
Ecavi

Bheka had taken his time to get ready for the journey this morning. He'd dragged his paws taking in all the scenery the pride had to offer before he ultimately reached the boarder. Every last blade of grass and every last branch on a tree was admired in a dreamy fashion as Bheka had headed to where he'd ultimately never return again.

His mother and father in sight the gray adolescence took a breath and padded towards their direction. He was not sad or bitter but there was a sense that he wanted to take in every last bit of detail before he left. He'd never felt like this before.

"Mother," He addressed his mother as he slowly padded towards her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:58 am
Liyana was a little sad that two of her daughters were leaving to make their home elsewhere but that was their decision to make and she wasn't going to be sad about that. They were growing up and wanting to lead their own lives elsewhere. "I will miss you both." She said to her silver and red daughters, both of which you wouldn't peg for her's given their complete difference in coloration to her. "I'm just happy that you'll both be happy."

Budek looked over towards Koku and then couldn't help but beam, though more males, he was just not a very good female producer it would seem. "That's wonderful news Koku! I'm so glad I could have given you a nice gift such as that before heading off." He knew that while it was mostly boys, at least she was going to have some children to look after. Though, she continued on and as he listened to her he gave a small smile and looked at her with soft eyes. "I would be honored to care for our children. Would'n't we Zobu." The female had been very considerate of his arrangement within the lands they had called home for the past year almost. "No worries about slowing us down, we will be traveling at a slow pace as it is."
Syrius Lionwing

- Mynsed -

Balu was pleased to see his brother approaching, it meant he'd have someone else to converse with while they traveled, not that Sibu and the other's entertaining enough. "Bheka! I'm so happy to see you." Beaming ear to ear he moved closer to their mother and his brother. While the boys could have chosen to stay, they'd never be able to have children of their own and Balu wanted children one day.

"Maybe I'll come back one day." Would he though? He would like to see his mother again, so maybe he would just to pass through briefly, if he wasn't chased off too quickly.

Ecavi

Alpaca Chobi

Sibu sat down next to his mother and gave her a warm smile. "Thank you for being such a good mother to me." Yimvelo felt her heart swell with pride, he would do well no matter where he ended up. "You're welcome, I will miss you but I know you're going to do great things one day." At least she hoped he would.

Balu fluffed his feathers and was excited to get this journey going, there were just a few more things that the group had to finish, like acquiring the remainder of their group. "I hope things continue to go well for you." The silver and white male said to his brown mother. Avani gave a nod of her beaked face, "Oh I'm sure they will." A birds life wasn't very hard in their lands.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:46 pm
Balu's joke was missed by Bonakala but earned only a small smile and head shake from his mother. Both, however, looked at him earnestly when he said there was a chance they could return as challengers. The thought had, of course, occurred to Kukhona and she hoped someday that she would see them again. Bonakala, however, hadn't thought about it, and was surprised by the idea that her brothers could get that strong.

Bheka's sudden appearance was a relief, but it came with the observation of everything else that was going on around them. Swallowing her words on that topic, she chose to focus on her sons. They were who she was really here for.

"Balu, Bheka, this is your chance," Kukhona said, smiling, "Your sisters are zalwa already but this is how you get your opportunity. Don't forget where you came from. Survive and thrive outside our home and if you can return to us, I will be the first to welcome you back."

Bonakala was surprised, again, by advice, full of tradition, that her mother suddenly spouted. They were far from the most traditional family and she hadn't had much chance to appreciate how much this part of their identity truly meant to her mother. She wondered, quietly, if mom was still hoping and waiting for her brothers to come home again, too.

Kukhona paused and took a moment to look around her, growing more and more uneasy. The presence of an Umama was, for the first time, not reassuring and she shook her head to herself before turning to her daughter and nudging her to come with her.

"Budek," she said loudly, wanting to make sure she was heard, "If you're really planning to take lionesses with you, you shouldn't linger. The Abaholi will notice and having an Umama here won't help you."

Maybe it was, in part, the feeling that she wasn't especially important to him, but even for her progressive nature she could see that this was setting up to be a dangerous situation. If not for Budek, it would make life harder for those who came after him. Stealing lionesses away.. even though one was clearly one of her younger sisters.. she couldn't stand around and let herself be a part of this, or her daughter. Bonakala was alarmed at her mother's words, having not paid enough attention and caught between being shocked and impressed that her father was popular enough to gain followers from among the abazingeli.. but a sharp look from her mother told her they weren't sticking around any longer. So she followed closely giving one last look to the brothers she was leaving behind.

((Best for me to tag out + characters have IC concerns about how it's all going down <3))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Budek had been defeated, and by all rights should have been long gone.  Perhaps his 'replacement,' as it were, had not been firm enough, or perhaps Budek was being deliberately disrespectful...or just foolish.  He couldn't say for sure, and he honestly didn't care; whatever the cause or justification, the former Inselelo had overstayed his welcome.

Large and dark and unmistakable, Umkhombo strode onto the scene - which was very much becoming a scene - with eyes for no one but the defeated male.  His whole air was deeply serious, brooking no nonsense, and his tone was clipped when he spoke. "Budek.  I expect you to have a good reason for being here."

It wasn't phrased as a question, but he clearly expected an answer.  And if he didn't like it...

AstoriaFallen

((I'm sorry. orz I know there are plots, and it's not my intention to goof them up, but ICly I can't justify Umkhombo ignoring the situation. He can't/won't force anyone to stay, but it's not something he can see and ignore, either. tl;dr I'm just keeping him true to his character and position as lead Umholi - this is all IC, none of this is meant as a critique or attack OOCly.))  

Meepfur
Captain

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:58 pm
Meepfur
I totally understand! <3<3<3 I actually neglected to think of the BIG picture with all these females leaving with him (which was really just a coincidental thing) RIP. POOR BUDEK!

"We will never forget mother. I promise." Balu said with a nod of his head towards his mother and sister.

Budek on the other paw hadn't really thought much of what this might look like. He had really only wanted to collect the adol males of his and Sayilmaz(sp????). He hadn't expected any of the females to tag along with him and his mate as they left. It was Kukhona's words that struck home and he realized then that they were all pretty much in a pickle because this did indeed look bad. His thoughts had only been on his mate and the cubs he would be leaving with. The male cubs, and now it was clear to him that things might get hairy.

The two vultures in the tree didn't really pay much mind to the lions below, Bandile just knew that he'd be leaving with his companion once they started off.

Yimvelo had been focused on saying goodbye to her son's while Liyana had been trying to possibly convince her daughters to stay in the pride that it hadn't dawned on either of them the implications this would put upon the defeated Inselelo. He had been a constant force in their lives that they would miss him in part, but it was the way their world was.

Nokuthula hadn't realized what this would do to the male either and once the pale lioness spoke up she flattened her ears. This wasn't going to end well was it. The female and her daughter left just in time as well because all eyes turned to focus on the Abholi as he approached Budek.

Sibu gulped and backed away from his mother and closer to the direction they'd be traveling and Balu moved with him.

"I was collecting the young males as they were to be driven from the lands soon as it was and a few more asked to come along as they had chosen they no longer wised to live here. My main concern was the male offspring, the females are completely coincidental, much to the protest of their mother." He said doing his best to remain neutral/semi submissive to the large male. His mate though, he knew she would be coming with him from the start. He hadn't thought he would have fallen in love and the fact he had been beaten out had caused a dilemma and he knew Zobu wouldn't stay if he had to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:45 am
Though his focus was on Budek, Umkhombo had taken note of everyone present as he approached, including the two who passed him on their way away from the scene.  The young males were inconsequential, on the cusp of being shooed off regardless of what happened here.  The presence of an Umama was far more notable - what purpose did she have here?  Questions for later, when it mattered; right now, all that mattered was that he was Umholi, and the presence of a defeated Inselelo lingering in the lands, whatever his excuse, was a direct challenge to his authority as leader.  Even if that wasn't the other male's intention, the fact remained that this was an open affront, and if Umkhombo didn't deal with it, it was an event that would undermine his position and perceptions of his effectiveness and suitability as a leader.

He had no choice but to oppose this. "Seeing the young males from the lands was not your place, even when you had one here.  You were defeated.  You are no longer a member of this pride.  You know full well that outsiders aren't welcome here."

The dark male took a heavy step forward, threat in his posture. "If you want to take anyone with you," Umkhombo said, disdain entering his otherwise calm tone, "You'll have to fight me for that right.  Otherwise, they can catch up with you later...perhaps after a talk with the Omama."

The other Omama.

AstoriaFallen
He can take Umkhombo up on fighting if you want him to, but the outcome would be fixed rather than rolled, since Khombo is the pride leader. XD

Meepfur
Captain

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:10 am
The pros and cons to this situation were all quite clear. None of the females present were going to argue the situation as Budek was in fact in the wrong by still being in the lands and Umkhobo was just doing his job in ensuring non-pride males were 'escorted' from the lands. The red maned male wasn't unintelligent, he had been on the lands for a long while and knew the rules well enough, but had broken them regardless when it came to the love of his life. He had to know if she would be leaving with him, and thus love had been his undoing to following the rules that had been set forth within the lands.

Still, he stood no chance against the large male and he knew that none would come to his aid in this matter. Since Koku had males she wished to leave the smartest thing now would be to have the three adult females that no longer wished to remain bring them with them when they left and he gave a glance towards Zobu, hoping she knew that he wasn't abandoning her. The females all knew, they knew far better than him as some had been there for years since their births upon the lands.

Balu and Sibu seemed frozen for a moment, until Yimvelo and Liyana gave the boys a quick shove. "Go no while Umkhobo is dealing with Budek, you've no quarrel in this and attempting to assist him in any way will only cause more troubles." Liyana said firmly towards Balu who seemed ready to charge Umkhombo as he had approached the young males father.

They were right though, they should head away now since Budek would be close behind them in a few moments.

Noku hadn't at all thought of how this would have looked when she had decided to leave with the defeated Inselelos and felt partly to blame for what was currently happening to the defeated male. Though her added consequences had been hindsight. This was an unusual situation as typically females rarely left and the fact it was happening at the time of a males defeat was just fodder to any fire for gossiping females. There would be rumors to come of this, how Budek stole away females when he left.

Sibu gave one last glance towards his mom and took off towards the roguelands, Balu and Bandile quickly behind them. Avani took to the sky as she watched the scene unfold and knew that what would come to pass would likely never again. This was a lesson to them all.

Noku approached Koku and nudged her. They would talk about a solution she had and all would be well in the end. Though it was likely certain there were to be some form of consequence, though who was to say. The females outnumbered the males greatly and could easily drive them away if they had wanted, but that was not the case here. Umhombo was an honorable leader and was doing his job and would never be seen as any other way to them. If anything it just made the male even more notable in his position. So all in all, perhaps this was a good thing.

"I shall leave now, unaccompanied, but those that chose to follow after I have no say in their choices, that is their call." The male stated as he took a step back from the forwarding male. Giving a last smile towards Zobu he knew she would follow, he would wait for her and their life outside of this pride could begin.

"I am outmatched and I wish not to fight, I will withdraw."

Not turning his back to the male he moved away from the lands he had called home for the past several months.

The females had taken the opportunity to move away while the two males 'talked'. Though they were certain that they'd be sought out later and questioned.

- Mynsed -

Syrius Liongwing

Alpaca Chobi

Meepfur
Budek respectfully bows out of this dramallama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:13 am
He held his position while Budek spoke and eventually yielded without a fight, though none of the tension left his posture. The adolescent who looked ready to charge him, meanwhile, was ignored. The only way any of the assembled males would stand a chance against him was together, and even then, he wagered it was a slim chance. He was Umholi, and able to hold that position for a reason.

One of the females, at least, had the sense to dissuade the adolescent, and Budek had the sense not to fight. It was the least dramatic of the potential outcomes, and Umkhombo wouldn't be caught complaining that it was anticlimactic...even if a fight might have served as a good example and warning for the young males. As it was, an imposing figure and a reminder of potential consequences would have to be enough, and so he left his response to former Inselelo at a heavy "I shouldn't see you again."

For the moment, he would wait and watch until the other male was gone...and later send Tala to track him, just to be sure. "Umama," he said after a pause, looking to Kokulzawa, "Perhaps you could see the others home for now?"

Or perhaps she'd have something to say, or the others would. In any case, they wouldn't suffer any consequences, except maybe for the negative opinions of their pridemates over the next day or so. Delaying them from following was to drive home the point not that they couldn't leave - any female was free to, after all - but that defeated Inselele had no right to return to the lands, let alone attempt to take others with him.

AstoriaFallen

Syrius Lionwing

Meepfur
Captain

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:32 pm
She supposed she hadn’t really thought of her position when she had come here, she had simply thought of her sons. Preferring they were not chased from the only place they knew as home as adolescents. The gathering had made its way to her ears, not unlike it obviously had to the Umholi. Her own news and wishes had pretty much blocked out the thought that this was a large gathering.

Still she had nothing to say. She looked to the other females gathered as the red maned lion left without much of a fuss. The gathering itself was more fussy. The dark brown female gave a nod and moved to the other females.

”Lets move along then ladies.” She rumbled taking a quick step away from the dark male. She would probably have some explaining to do later but for now, she was happy to retreat.

((Sorry I can’t seem to get my ipad to quote properly >.>!))  
[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff