Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mission: Battle of the Drawbridge Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:48 pm
Objective: The battle over control of Driftveil Drawbridge has become a protracted engagement. Aqua forces have formed a navel blockade along southwest Unova while the Indigo Alliance has arrived to defend the shores of Free Unova. With the drawbridge raised fighting has been reverted to sea and sky with Aqua handling naval warfare and Flare aerial. The Indigo League has deployed Lt. Surge to work with Clay, both of them overseeing the defense of the bridge and access to middle Unova. Aid the allies in preventing Flare from claiming the bridge for a land invasion and prevent Aqua's forces from penetrating the Alliance's naval defense. Make this costly enough for Flare to dissuade them from invading Castelia City so soon.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 6:43 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla and her pokemon: Rowlet and Togetic teleported to the drawbridge as they were ordered to meet with the commanding officers. Riolu was in his Pokeball as it was shaking, the girl rested her hand on the Pokeball. "It's okay Riolu. I'll let you know when I need you." The Pokeball stopped shaking as he had no choice but to trust her. She looked at her SNAG to see more information about the mission as she was walking towards a tent where there general commad was. As she got closer to the tent, more and more people from the alliance started taking notice of the little girl with her two Pokemon. They were all thinking, was this the reinforcement they were requesting?

Lt. Surge and Clay came out of the tent as they ran into Ulla as she was about to enter. "Oops. Sorry- what are you doing here little one? This is a dangerous place." Lt. Surge knelt down to Ulla's level. Lt. Surge was about 6'4'' as Ulla was only 5'1''. Surge then looked at her Snag Machine as her Pokemon was helping her up. "Your from Snag? You're so young." Ulla looked at both of the grown men strangely as she nodded. "Yes. My name is Ulla, and these are my Pokemon. Rowlett and Togetic. There will be more of us soon enough. I'm just the first one to arrive." She said as both men looked at eachother sighed. "Well, Ulla. I'm LT. Surge. And this is Clay. We are both overlooking the sky and water defenses. As you can see, with the bridge raised, we have to revert to these kinds of battles. We are running thin on forces, so we can't really move anybody's positions. If we do, it may leave an opening for Flare to sweep us."

Clay knelt down and grabbed Ulla's hand and shook it. "I have a daughter about your age. I can only imagine what you've already gone through. But if Sub recruited you, it must be for good reasons." Ulla smiled "It's really nice to meet you too. Everyone has been really kind to me. So don't worry about me. I'm just glad my Pokemon and I can help."  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:23 pm
Pokemon info"

Hemlock, Aconite, Altissima
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Asphodel, Thistle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hemlock - Male
Ability: Sand Veil
Sandstorm
Needle Arm
Pin Missile
Poison Jab

Aconite - Female
Ability: Chlorophyll
Leech Seed
Bullet Seed
Spiky Shield
Solar Beam

Altissima - Female
Ability: Own Tempo
Sweet Scent
Sleep Powder
Energy Ball
Grass Knot

Asphodel - Male
Ability: Sap Sipper
Jump Kick
Nature Power
Giga Drain
Agility

Thistle - Male
Ability: Adaptability
Iron Tail
Sludge Bomb
Camouflage
Protect

Wren Briony arrived in Driftveil City on the back of a delivery Tropius he'd called in from Snagem HQ, the Pokemon bearing his company's logo on it's side thanks to the colossal saddlebags across it's back which it used to carry it's payload. Jumping down from the Tropius' back and landing on the ground, he stumbled slightly but, thanks to the many years of barefoot walking he'd done, his bared feet deftly recovered his stance and he stood straight and tall after only a moment of hilariously flailing to maintain what balance he could. After a moment, he noticed Clay and and someone else he didn't recognize with him, speaking with Ulla. "Yo, Clay!" He called to the Gym leader.

"Mr. Briony! What brings you here?!" The Gym leader asked as Wren approached.

"I heard about what's happening and I came to offer some assistance with the resistance efforts." Wren replied, sounding more confident than he had in the past.

"Don't take this the wrong way, son, but you don't seem the type to fight." Clay replied, excusing himself from speaking with Ulla for the moment. "Least, not that I ever expected."

"Honestly, I prefer to avoid it when I can but this isn't a matter of choice. My homeland is under attack and I refuse to sit idly by while outsiders destroy the lives and the hard work of countless Unovans." Wren replied before walking over to Ulla. "I see you came to help as well?" He asked her with a soft smile. "Thank you for fighting for my homeland." He'd see what he needed to shortly. For now, he wanted to see how many others were going to show up. The more of them there were, the easier it would be to defeat their adversaries.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:13 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Togetic heard some Tropius coming towards them. He noticed a man jump off the large Pokemon. The fairy Pokemon then tugged on Ulla's dress to draw her attention to the person just arriving. The little girl turned to see Wren, but she was a little confused as he was dressed a little bit differently. Then again, when they first met, Wren just came back from a mission with Odd. Ulla waved to Wren. "It's good to see you again Wren. You look a lot more better now." she commented as Togetic and Rowlet that was on her shoulder floated over to the Tropius that was carrying a payload. She noticed some kind of logo on the Tropius as she looked back at Wren. "It's not a problem. If anyone was attacking my home, I would do the same thing. Anyways, are you a business man? She asked as she watched her Pokemon play with the Tropius as all of them were enjoying their company.

Ahem. If everyone is acquainted. I'd really like to take care of the matter at hand. Surge said as he looked at the little girl. "Did you have a plan young lady? These Team Flare aren't going to go down easy." The gym leader said as he crossed his arms across his chest, waiting for an answer. Ulla turned back at the muscular gym leader with a smile. "Don't worry, my team and I don't plan on going easy on them." Lt. Surge was a little confused. How can this little girl be smiling so easily? Once again, Riolu's Pokeball started shaking again. Wanting to get out as he felt Lt. Surge's aura. He felt doubt in his aura, which angered him. Ulla placed her hand on his Pokeball as it stopped shaking. "Obviously, we need to make this costly enough for Flare to abort. So, why don't we try and turn Flare and Aqua against each other? Lt. Surge raised his brow and laughed at her plan. "And how do you plan on convincing them to turn on one another? Our men is running short"

"With the help of Snagem of course." She looked at Wren with a smile and back at the two gym leaders. "Do you guys know how many naval and air forces the enemy have?" "From what we are able to count, here." Clay handed her a board that had all of the numbers Flare and Aqua had. Ulla walked over to the edge to look out to the sea then up in the air at their airforces. This doesn't even count for all the extra Pokemon they might have. "That's okay, what we want is for them to scramble. We take over a number of their airships without being noticed, then we attack their ships."  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:42 pm
Wren nodded to Ulla when she questioned him being a businessman. "Yes, I am. I own one of the most prominent fertilizer companies in Unova. Ashes to Ashes, LLC is based out of my hometown, Lentimas Town." He informed the young girl. Tropius continued playing with the girl's Pokemon for a moment before Wren signalled for it to head home. "You've got deliveries to make while we've still got business to do. Fly fast and stay safe in the skies." He told the Flying-type, patting it on the head and rubbing it's leafy helmet before it took off into the air with a flap of it's mighty wing-leaves.

Looking back to Lt. Surge when he questioned Ulla to see if they had a plan, he nodded again. "I had a similar thought on the way over here." He spoke up. "If we can get onto one or two of Flare's airships without getting caught, that would be ideal. But even if we get caught and have to make our presence known, we can still manage to take some of their air forces down as well as wiping out some of Aqua's military force in the water before they try and take their ship back." He explained. He'd been reading up on military tactics over the last day or two despite his preference for avoiding conflict. Know your enemy and all that.

"Well that's all well and good but how're we s'posed'ta to get ont'a them airships in the first place?" Clay asked, crossing his arms as he questioned the newly-christened Grass Channelered.

"I don't have any Flying-types in my party and I refuse to use my company's delivery Pokemon for warfare if it can be avoided. However, I think if we can get onto an Aqua ship, which should be easier than the airships, we could flag one of them down with the on board radio short wave radio. If those two have banded together, they're guaranteed to have a communication channel open between them." Wren replied, scratching at his chin as he looked out over the water. "I'm not sure how long Thistle can carry me in the water right now or if he'd even be willing to given how I got him but I'm pretty sure that I could get onto one of those ships."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:24 pm
While Ulla and Wren discussed matters with the authorities, a single Xatu flew above Driftveil, slowly making its descent. It wouldn't be until it got close to the ground that anyone would see the woman riding it - a shiny Lopunny hybrid with milk chocolate brown hair contrasting her light brown fur. She wasn't using her fur to cover herself though, sporting a green tanktop with a small pink heart on the front and blue jeans. She was barefoot, which was unusual for her, but her small Lopunny feet made human shoes useless, anyway.

The Xatu landed, and its hybrid trainer dismounted it. "Thank you, Natalia. I'll call you back out if I get in trouble, but rest easy for now, okay?" the hybrid asked, recalling the Xatu into its ball. With that, she began walking through the town, her emerald green eyes flitting from person to person as though looking for somebody.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:21 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla was reading the clipboard more. "Aqua has ten ships out there and we only have seven. But we are an even with airships. Six on our side, and six of Flares." She said as she looked at her Pokemon as they were returning by her side. She petted both of them, "And, how we get on the airship. We start the war. Both of the gym leaders looked at her with surprise. "Are you nuts?! What happens if we get hit in the crosshair?!" "We won't. You and Clay are gonna stay here. The war will start on the ground, lower the bridge just enough for your troops and their Pokemon to get jump on to the other side. Like us, I'm sure they have a base of command on the other side of that bridge. The ships out on sea and air will see it and be confused. Some will probably panic, loose their formation and want to be back on ground to reinforce. That's when we will go on with our plan." She looked over to Wren, "Wren, if you believe you can get on one of the Aqua ships and take it over while I go for an airship, that will turn the tables in our favor-" before the little girl could finish her sentence, she noticed a green bird fly over them.

She watched it descend as a hybrid was riding the bird. "A hybrid...?" She mumbled to herself as she excused herself from the group to chase after the hybrid. Lt. Surge watched as Ulla trailed off and looked at Wren with a smirk. "You got an interesting kid right there. How did you find her?" He laughed with his hands on his waist. "She has a very interesting mind for just starting out on her Pokemon journey. Can't believe she decided a journey with her Pokemon as Snagems. But, her plan. It's high risk like how it was back when I was a soldier. If there was anything that I learned in my soldier days. Was that the road to victory was never an easy one."

Ulla finally caught up with the Lopunny hybrid along with her two flying Pokemon. "E-Excuse me!!" she exclaimed. She tugged on the hybrid's jeans. Before the hybrid could turn around, the little girl noticed her Snag Machine on her arm. Her eyes glowed, she was meeting a new person from the same organization as her. "It's really nice to meet you! My name is Ulla, I'm only starting out my journey as a Snagem. And these are my partners. Rowlet and Togetic." She said with a warm smile. "What are you doing here? Did you see the mission as well and came to help?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:06 pm
Keiko's search was cut short when someone tugged on her jeans. Despite her expectations, it was a little girl she saw when she turned around to see who the culprit was. Keiko was about to ask if she was in trouble, but was surprised to see that she knew what the Snag Machine was. Keiko panicked when she heard the word Snagem come out of her mouth, but let the girl finish before saying anything. "C-can I ask you to lower your voice a bit? Our group is supposed to be a secret," she said quietly, looking around to see if anybody heard them talking. Thankfully, nobody in their immediate vicinity seemed to be paying attention. Keiko's next thought was to ask if the girl was indeed a Snagem, since she was way too young to be adventuring on her own at her age, much less join a group of vigilantes like Snagem. However, the Snag Machine on the girl's arm gave her away - she was definitely a Snagem.

"The truth is, I came here looking for someone - another member of our group," Keiko confessed, looking a bit sad when she said that. "I thought he might be here when I found out about that Flare was active in this area, since he's one of the most devout Unovan patriots in our team. I didn't know Sub put a mission out for this area. Do you need help finishing it?" she asked, looking a bit concerned for Ulla.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:40 pm
Wren nodded to Ulla once again when she asked him about getting onto one of the ships. He'd started to head off toward the shore when he saw someone new arriving. It looked to be a hybrid he hadn't met yet but she was certainly wearing the signature technology of the group he'd found himself associated with. When Ulla ran off after her, he slowly wandered over after the little girl. Overhearing the conversation, he spoke up. "We only just got here ourselves." He admitted to the girl. "And it sounds like they specifically requested our assistance with this problem." He added as he looked out over the water. "We can use all the help we can get if you're willing to offer it."

Without waiting for an answer, however, he'd head off for the water's edge and release his Skrelp, Thistle. "Hi." He greeted the little Water and Poison type. "I know you don't really know me and you may not even like me since I took you from another trainer but..."

"Skrelp!" Thistle exclaimed, offering him a small nuzzle against his bare foot from the water.

"You're not mad at me?" Wren asked the tiny Pokemon.

"Skrelp!" Thistle responded, shaking his head.

"I guess he was a poor trainer, after all, then." Wren chuckled slightly, trying to mask his nervousness at how the Pokemon would respond to him. "Then, do you mind carrying me out to one of those ships?" He asked the Skrelp.

"Skrelpelp!" Thistle responded, turning to face the open sea. Wren let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding and waded out into the water so that he could hold onto the Mock Kelp Pokemon. With the Pokemon's assistance, he would find his way out to the closest Aqua ship he could get to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:15 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla tilted her head a bit confused. "Our group a secret? I thought with these would give out who we are? Just like how Flare's stick out." She said softly, pointing at her Snag Machine. Soon enough, Riolu broke out of his Pokeball. Ulla was shocked as he came out. "Riolu! I told you I would call you if I neede-" Riolu covered Ulla's mouth as he looked at the hybrid. He felt the same sort of pain that he did in Ter. Saddness, regret, depression. Riolu then removed his paw from Ulla's mouth as he held out his paw to Keiko.

If Keiko were to grab Riolu's hand, she would see flash images of Ter. Images of when they first met Ter on the Victini mission and glimpses of conversations Ulla and Ter had. Riolu then stared into Keiko's eyes and then nodded. Ulla on the other hand, was a bit confused as to what interaction they just had. "Uhm...I'm sorry about Riolu. He's a little bit of a strange one sometimes. But, if your looking for someone. I'm sure we will see them again when we get back to HQ after this mission." Ulla smiled as she saw Wren proceed with the plan. She turned to look at Wren as he went on with the mission. "He's right. What we are doing, we can use all of the hands we can get." She explained the plan to her as Ulla's Pokemon were watching the skies to see which one to get on.

Lt. Surge notice Wren starting to head off with the plan as he snickered. "Well Clay, it looks like we commence with the operation. Hope you ready for an all out brawl." He asked Clay not really waiting for an answer. He took out all of his Pokeballs as most of his Pokemon consisted of electric type Pokemon. His main partner in crime. His Raichu, was itching for a fight.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:23 pm
Keiko had to grab her nose when Riolu came out. She could smell the infection on him, though she didn't know what the smell meant. "S-sorry, but could you put him back in his ball? I think there's something wrong with-huh?" she asked, catching herself when she saw Riolu hold his hand out to her. She reluctantly grabbed his hand, and saw the visions of me at Victini's island, and felt what I was going through emotionally at the time. However, instead of relieving her pain, it only made her sadder. "Of course he's not here," she whispered to herself.

Hearing Ulla talk about going back to HQ to look for him after the mission cheered her up a bit. "Y-yeah. My best bet is to go back there and talk to him. But... eh, maybe I should help you first. I know you're with Wren and all, but you may need all the help you can get against Team Flare," Keiko explained. "By the way, sorry for not introducing myself when you gave me your name. I'm Keiko," she offered, holding out her hand for Ulla to shake it if she wanted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:16 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla and Riolu looked at each other a bit confused as they were wondering why she wanted him back in his Pokeball so badly. When Keiko saw the visions, Riolu felt her aura. Even more sadder than before, he looked a bit sad as well. But, in his heart. He felt like he did the right thing. He then did grabbed his Pokeball and tapped it to go back into his bag. The little girl then grabbed the Pokeball and put it back in her bag. "If it makes you feel better. I can go with you when you see your friend. We can search together for him in the HQ when we head back." She said as she saw Keiko reach her hand out to introduce herself. The little girl grabbed her hand and smiled warmly. "Ulla Hanabi. I'm glad to have met you." The little girl said as her Pokemon tugged on her free hand as they pointed towards the two gym leaders approaching.

"Your buddy Wren is getting pretty close to the ships, we have some of our troops watching from the ground make sure he makes it in there just fine. You better go get you and your partner here on one of those ships now. Our troops our lowering the bridge a little to get on the other side. Lt Surge said. "Don't worry about us down here deary. We will hold the fort till you take over." Ulla nodded as she looked up at the skies to see the closes airship.

As they were standing, the Alliances troops crossed their side of the bridge onto the other as a ton of fighting started going on. Soon enough, smoke started rising from a tree on the other side of the bridge. "That's your signal. Get on a ship." The soldier said as both gym leaders ran off with their trusted Pokemon to join their fight. Ulla nodded as she looked at Keiko. "Okay Keiko, I hope you have a plan on getting us up there. Because I don't think my Pokemon can-" the little girl then heard someone humming a toon. She turned to her Pokemon as she saw Togetic humming happily and waving it's arms around. Rowlet was by his side imitating. Soon enough, Ulla realized Togetic was using Metronome. "NO WAIT TOGET-" Soon enough, they were teleported on one of their ships. Not in, on. On top of one of Team Flare airships. The ship wasn't moving, but the wind was kinda strong from the wings spinning. Ulla held her dress down as her Pokemon were hanging on to her. "Next time Togetic. Warn us." Togetic nodded happily as Ulla was looking around for an opening to get actually in the ship.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:19 am
Keiko shook Ulla's hand with a smile on her face, trying not to think of me or how it wouldn't be a good idea for Ulla to be around because there might be shouting. Then again, a cute little girl vouching for her might... no, Keiko didn't want to be sneaky about getting back with me - she wanted to be honest about it.

When Ulla asked Keiko if she had a plan to get on an airship, they both got involuntarily warped on top of the airship. Almost immediately, Keiko got pushed off of the airship, thanks to the wind pushing her top-heavy body and causing her tiny Lopunny feet to slip. Fortunately, Natalia was quick to pop out of her ball and catch her trainer, flying her back up to the ship and using her talons to latch on to it next to Ulla and her Pokemon. "Thanks, Natalia. Stupid Lopunny feet," Keiko sighed, not bothering to get off of the Xatu just yet. "Any idea how to get inside?" she asked weakly, not wanting to be out in the wind anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:29 am
As Wren drew closer to the ship he was aiming for, he found that it was far less manned than he had expected. It looked like Aqua was a lot more bark than bite on this particular ship. That might be a good thing, though. It meant this was more of a scouting ship than a combat ship. Which meant he might find a radio with a longer range to it than one of the combat ready frigates nearby.

"Thank you." He told his Skrelp with a gentle rub on his head before releasing the Mock Kelp Pokemon. "I need you to be a temporary platform. Can you o that for me?" He asked as he began to tread water for himself.

"Skrelpelp!" Thistle replied happily, glad to have someone that actually cared enough to ask him about things before ordering them as his trainer now.

Wren nodded and released Hemlock from his Ball onto the Skrelp's back. "Hemlock, use Pin Missile. I need a ladder up the side of this ship." The man told his partner. Hemlock nodded and took aim, firing Bug energy infused needles at the ship in huge clusters until he had pierced the ship's ship with enough to form a ladder, if a bit spaced out. "Great job!" Wren cheered quietly before recalling Hemlock and Thistle both to their respective Balls.

With a momentary pause to ensure Hemlock's needles had taken enough of a hold to support his weight, Wren began to climb up the side of the ship like some kind of drown sailor from the Sea of Lights. With his hair wrap and dreadlocks and his barefoot nature, he probably looked like Davey Jones himself. Not that the man cared what he looked like at the moment as he clambered up the ship's hull and slowly but assuredly made it onto the deck. "H-h-hey! Y-y-you there!" Someone called as he splashed onto the deck, a splatting sound accompanying his soaking wet body and clothes landing bodily onto the hard planks.

"Sleep Powder." Wren croaked out, a bit out of breath after the colossal climb, raising his hand and opening the Ball containing Altissima. His Petilil appeared from the ball and danced around in the air above him, scattering narcotic dust all over the area around her.

"N-n-no! Y-y-you can't have me!" The Aqua who'd spotted him exclaimed only a moment before the powdery progenitor of narcosis got to him and caused him to pass out where he stood. Flopping onto the deck in a manner similar to Wren, he began to snore quietly. It took a moment longer for him to recover his breath but Wren did manage to get up, thank Altissima and find his way to a more hidden spot to begin searching for the cabin of this ship without being spotted. By the time the Aqua woke up, he'd believe he had simply seen a vision of the sea, still too green around the gills to be familiar with how the water can affect one's senses.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:59 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla went down on her knees hanging on to anything she could so she wouldn't fly off the ship. She looked at Keiko as she got pushed off the airship, she was about to send Togetic to get her but she saw her Pokemon got her. She sighed of relief, she didn't want to have that on her conscious. "Uhm....No. I don't have an idea. In all honesty, I didn't think we would get on a ship this quickly." She said as it was getting a little hard for her to breathe with how high they were. She looked around to get a general area where they were. They were located in the center of the ship, that's when she noticed a hatch they could enter from. She pointed at the hatch to her Pokemon as they flew quickly towards it as they started pulling at it. The little girl started crawling over to the hatch as her Pokemon got it to pry open. She quickly dropped in as she landed on her feet gasping for air. "Well. That was rush..."

She looked around as she was face to face with two Flare grunts. All of them just stared at each other as one was about to run. Togetic quickly blocked the exit. "Togetic Yawn!" She said as she looked away and covered her ears. Togetic then took in a big breath and let out a yawn that came out as a puff cloud. Both of them were hit by it as they yawned as well and fell asleep where they stood. Togetic tapped Ulla on the shoulder saying that it was clear to look. "Great job Togetic. Now we have to look for a radio. And took over the ship." The little girl popped her head back out to Keiko to show that it was okay to come in as Rowlet was holding to keep entrance open.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff