Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:39 pm
current schedule we're going to try out is 3pm - 4pm = my time of the day, then 5pm is when sora signs into gaia and skype and stuff and leaves it on for the evening. then on satudarys only, 3pm to the rest of the day is open to do whatever that's not drawing-related and any of us can be on.

ok so here's my rp idea. I found this random card here:

User Image

now, you don't need to know anything about the game, forget the game, I don't even know what the black-colored cards are even for lol. I was just thinking, "what if everyone got captured and locked up in that place and had to find a way to escape?"

like the regular plan of the deserted island where you chose what characters you want then have them all stranded and they're forced to work together to survive. same deal, only you pick which characters you want and then all of them are captured and thrown in this nightmarish monstrosity of wtf in the freaking sky lol

and then I donno, stuff like the characters we want to use all end up in the same cell, they're like "hey let's break out" and they form a plan and whatever, try to escape, get chased around by the guards, have to hide here and there and try to survive while slowly making their way through the facility, maybe hiding in the ventilations and whatever, staying quiet to keep from being detected, trying to hack into locked areas, distracting the guards so they can get by, stuff like that

this could easily be a horror/suspense thing but it could also be goofy fun. I had an idea of the place being inhabited by demons and monsters and guard dogs with skull faces and whatever, but it could also be bonkers nonsense and be run by a fairy queen whose minions are all living teddy bears or something ridiculous. some of the characters could bicker and fight over what to do/where to go and some stupid idiot keeps making noises that attract the guards and gets them caught over and over, etc

and to keep it simple everyone just lives on the same plant but some characters are "from a land far far away..." lol.

and I had some vague idea of them befriending little animals and having these little companion creatures who maybe they can train to do things like attack or sneak into places/steal items for them or scout ahead to check for danger and such like that, I don't know.

and an idea of the world gets invaded by some alien species and they're capturing all these people/animals/creatures/etc and doing experiments on them or converting them into zombie slave puppets they can control or something and that's why everyone got put in there

they could all be selected at random or add some mystery where "they all have something in common" but they don't know what it is and they slowly pick up clues as they go along or something, then find out later whatever it is, maybe they all have some secret ability they never knew they had, and now they know they have it but they don't know how to use it. maybe they were captured because they have the power to destroy the evil alien things, but they don't know how to use it, they didn't even know they had it.

and so on and so forth make it up as we go. ninja

but tell me your idea also and we can combine or do one first and save the other for later or whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:38 pm
I like the idea of survival within a confined area (ship is perfect). So I’ll throw out some ideas here as well.

It would be funny if the characters that had powers switched with other character. So then not only do they have to survive, and get along, working together, but have to teach them how to use the abilities. I like the idea of having something in common, but then I thought, what if they were selected because of something about them. Something hidden that makes them unique.

Like they could wake up in this scary medical room of some kind and be like “wtf happened? Where am I?” And others can be in there and either be still sleeping or waking o with the same amount of Confusion.

Interesting idea for things to fight. I may add to that, but right now I’m brewing up stuff.

Back to the possibility of having getting hidden abilities. That would be interesting too. I guess it depends on what characters we want to use. I thought of using a few from FMA. Having a different variety of characters, with different abilities will really make this interesting.

Like right now I pictured Edward trying to break them out by using alchemy and then he just can’t bc it’s been taken away from him, so suddenly his world becomes so complicated. This is just me thinning out loud. It’s late so I’ll leave it here and sleep on it. I just wanted to write it down while it’s on my mind.

Also, the idea I had, pertained to the last rp, so it won’t due much good in a new rp. But I do like the idea of a dream taking you to a whole new world and stuff. It was fun for a while. But anyway, it’s late.

Evil aliens would be cool. Then you could bring Fenrir back. He was adroolable lol I mean adorable.

Let me know what you think. I can handle it.

-climbs into bed.-  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:35 am
Nikiah29
I like the idea of survival within a confined area (ship is perfect). So I’ll throw out some ideas here as well.

It would be funny if the characters that had powers switched with other character. So then not only do they have to survive, and get along, working together, but have to teach them how to use the abilities. I like the idea of having something in common, but then I thought, what if they were selected because of something about them. Something hidden that makes them unique.

Like they could wake up in this scary medical room of some kind and be like “wtf happened? Where am I?” And others can be in there and either be still sleeping or waking o with the same amount of Confusion.

Interesting idea for things to fight. I may add to that, but right now I’m brewing up stuff.

Back to the possibility of having getting hidden abilities. That would be interesting too. I guess it depends on what characters we want to use. I thought of using a few from FMA. Having a different variety of characters, with different abilities will really make this interesting.

Like right now I pictured Edward trying to break them out by using alchemy and then he just can’t bc it’s been taken away from him, so suddenly his world becomes so complicated. This is just me thinning out loud. It’s late so I’ll leave it here and sleep on it. I just wanted to write it down while it’s on my mind.

Also, the idea I had, pertained to the last rp, so it won’t due much good in a new rp. But I do like the idea of a dream taking you to a whole new world and stuff. It was fun for a while. But anyway, it’s late.

Evil aliens would be cool. Then you could bring Fenrir back. He was adroolable lol I mean adorable.

Let me know what you think. I can handle it.

-climbs into bed.-

no no no, tell me what you were thinking! we can still do a dream plot. maybe the sky prison is a collective nightmare. it's fun by Freddy Krueger! lol

there were some other cards in the "idea" pile that had zombie dinosaurs and for some reason I thought that looked interesting. or maybe just general dinosaurs, or a monster-hunter type monster thing, big giant beasts all around who want to eat them.

when you mentioned the power-swapping I was trying to think of any characters I know with special powers but I'd forgot about Ed and the alchemy lol, having someone else suddenly able to do alchemy, accidentally clap their hands and random effects happen lol

uhhhh let me think....

Pegasus can read people's minds with his millenium eye item, but I'm gonna make him a literal pegasus pegataur centaur thing in our comics so what if as his alternate literal-pegasus self, the mind-reading is a natural ability he has? then suddenly he can use accidental alchemy and ed can read minds lol

and since ed is really small maybe he could ride around on his butt... there could be scenes where they need his ability to fly to get places, and then others where they have to crawl in little areas and then ed has the advantage and pegasus can't squeeze in behind him so he has to wait while ed slides under something to unlock a door or something like that

hmmmm who else, who else.... I don't know, starting out with just one person at the beginning keeps stuff simple, but usually later I need someone for my character to have conversations with so I usually need at least two, it makes the scenes easier. I'll have to think. GIVE ME MORE THOUGHTS  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:46 pm
Well ok, my idea I had was like a dream inside a dream. Like, where you wake up and you realize you were dreaming, and you interact and carry on. But then suddenly, BAM you’ve done this before and suddenly you’re waking up...against and you’re all “WHAT?!” A dream inside a dream. That was my idea I was going to try to write up and make work.

Yes swapping powers does seem fun.

And I like the idea of encountering animals and being able to communicate with them. But only certain people. This is where we can throw in average OCs that don’t typicallt have powers. I was thinking if you were gonna use Vampires or anything, Bc that would be hard to swap lol. But hilarious.

Ok let’s see, we’ll need to figure out who the evil genius behind all this is, and I thought. “what if it was someone in the group?” They wake up together or find someone lost and all band together to survive and somehow it’s revealed (or someone finds out) that the mastermind behind this is among them. That can create an interesting plot twists where the one that suspects starts acting weird and the others thing they are crazy or something lol.

Hmm. I’m trying to think. What if there were ghost that kept trying to take over them. Oh and maybe some can be friendly and all “I’ll show you how to get out of here!” -flies into a wall.- “Oops.” Lol.

That talking Lemur was pretty funny too.

No Freddy Kruger in here. SHOO!

Ok but this is all I have so far. I think we should mostly talk characters and the location. Everything else will start to fall into place.

OH! What if they woke with a card? And they don’t know what it is or whatever. And like, it holds a key to the uniqueness. It’s just with them no matter what, they can’t trade it or burn, or throw it away, it’s theirs forever. That seems cool.

Ok ok your turn.  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:13 am
Still nothing sad I’m sorry. I like the ideas, and I hope you’ll come back soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:58 am
Nikiah29
Well ok, my idea I had was like a dream inside a dream. Like, where you wake up and you realize you were dreaming, and you interact and carry on. But then suddenly, BAM you’ve done this before and suddenly you’re waking up...against and you’re all “WHAT?!” A dream inside a dream. That was my idea I was going to try to write up and make work.

Yes swapping powers does seem fun.

And I like the idea of encountering animals and being able to communicate with them. But only certain people. This is where we can throw in average OCs that don’t typicallt have powers. I was thinking if you were gonna use Vampires or anything, Bc that would be hard to swap lol. But hilarious.

Ok let’s see, we’ll need to figure out who the evil genius behind all this is, and I thought. “what if it was someone in the group?” They wake up together or find someone lost and all band together to survive and somehow it’s revealed (or someone finds out) that the mastermind behind this is among them. That can create an interesting plot twists where the one that suspects starts acting weird and the others thing they are crazy or something lol.

Hmm. I’m trying to think. What if there were ghost that kept trying to take over them. Oh and maybe some can be friendly and all “I’ll show you how to get out of here!” -flies into a wall.- “Oops.” Lol.

That talking Lemur was pretty funny too.

No Freddy Kruger in here. SHOO!

Ok but this is all I have so far. I think we should mostly talk characters and the location. Everything else will start to fall into place.

OH! What if they woke with a card? And they don’t know what it is or whatever. And like, it holds a key to the uniqueness. It’s just with them no matter what, they can’t trade it or burn, or throw it away, it’s theirs forever. That seems cool.

Ok ok your turn.

whoa, I JUST now today got the notification for this. I didn't know you replied until now, sorry, lol

I saw the notification and I was like "what is 2018 reboot?" haha

dreams sounds great because any time you want to change the RP but keep the characters, they just "wake up" again. like if you want everybody to still know each other but just change the setting/situation, like okay we're bored with this but don't want to have them all become friends again

yeah, in a lot of cases switching powers/abilities doesn't make sense but if it's all a dream/Wonderland kind of setting then nothing makes sense. someone could be like "woo hoo imma vampire" and then Val gets to see what it's like to be human for the first time and since he was a natural born vampire I think that'd be pretty bizarre for him, he's never been turned so he's never been human

I watched some movie a long time ago about a zombie ( but it turned out at the end he never died he was just mentally ill ) and it kind of had some similar things to KH with the Organization where people are all Nobodies but have memories of who they were before they lost their hearts, only with zombies, they have memories of being alive and memories of who killed them. to be honest I kind of like the zombie version better because it makes more sense ( KH gets so confusing and vague and stuff ).

the evil bad guy being in the group is perfect especially if it's a crossover so they don't all know each other. it would also be a fun thing to do where say I'm playing some normal characters + a villain and it looks like obviously the villain did it but turns out I had the villain be a good guy and one of the other characters did it lol

but sometimes I do just like having my villains actually be villains instead of making them good guys

again sorry for the long wait, I didn't know you posted sweatdrop

yeah, characters. I'll need to think about characters. I have a whole pile for the comic that I could pick from or I could make up something off the walls. that might be fun to just start with nothing and just make up random s**t as we go with no plans. oh, suddenly this person is there! oh, suddenly that happened! lol

and Sora/Riku have been talking about just doing something different in every sitting instead of trying to make one story that lasts forever and that seems a lot easier. if you already have a plan that you want to try then great but if you don't really know what you wanna do and don't really have time for any of them, then do them all. today this, tomorrow that, whatever.

but if we're only going to be able to manage a couple posts a week maybe we should have one solid thing in mind, and maybe put bigger posts or something.  

Roxafox
Vice Captain

Fluffy Explorer

Notes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas