Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[DUEL] Scrapping (Harufu x Chausika)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lightning Shadow X rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 2, 2, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:12 pm
User Image

He was eager, who wouldn't be? Another glorious bout of fighting had come their way and everyone had claws out and bodies ready, Harufu was no exception as he prowled the lands looking for a combatant of his own. So far he was Unbranded, not a terrible rank but not truly...befitting anyone like himself, it was time to earn his mark and possibly impress some of the lovely ladies of the pride as he did.

That would've been a delightful little bonus if he could land himself a mate and let some of his own lineage seep into the pride. But for now he focused on the task currently at paw.

A fighting partner.

Z o m b i k ii rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 5, 5, 5 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:48 pm
Lightning Shadow X

User ImageChausika was on a high; and though she knew her luck would eventually run out, she was feeling confident enough to find another duel. As a newly branded Shield, her role was less combative than the Claws and Scars that made up the military - but she still needed to improve her fighting skills.

The black lioness had found the dusky male easily enough, everyone was still feeling the lingering excitement that the duelling tournament had left behind. Partners, luckily enough, were still very easy to come by and a match could be found by those who were seeking one.

Entering the fray, the dark female bowed her head slightly, trying her best to be the good, respectful Outlands lioness; before her true nature shone through.

“Hey; you looking for a sparring partner? Hmm?”

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:29 pm
Spotting the female out of the corner of his eye he turned to her and offered his own polite bow of his head despite just wanting to pounce and get this rumble properly started. Her words made him chuckle faintly as he stood back up straight.

"All evening, hope you give me some good marks." He said with a grin as he slowly sank his head low and started to roll his shoulders in anticipation, a rumble rolling through his throat as he watched the dark pelted lioness with an eager glint in his eye.

Z o m b i k ii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:11 am
Lightning Shadow X

Chausika admittedly had never fought one of the pride’s males before; and she would be lying if she said it was not at least a little bit intimidating, even amongst the lionesses she was not amongst the largest. The dark lioness smirked, knowing full well this would be a game of brain over brawn. She could see it in the way he rolled his shoulders, the way he was looking at her so keenly. He enjoyed a fight - and that probably meant she was in trouble.

The cocky gleam in her eyes did not leave though, nor would she show any signs of being intimidated by him. She took one step forward, her body low to the ground. ”Oh, I will mark you alright. The world's came entangled in a low growl as she moved, her brows furrowing.

Then she pounced; throwing all of her weight at the male to try and get the upper hand from the start. She knew it would be foolish to let him get an advantage, for as soon as he did - he would make short work of her.

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:25 pm
Well that was enough of an invitation for him! His eagerness could barely take it anymore as he watched her, that cockiness in her eyes, her stance. Everything spoke of a well honed weapon made for fighting and it thrilled him to no end. This pride was a blessing for him, full of strong and capable lions.

And he was about to make his mark.

His leap was strong. His legs powerful...he just hadn't really gauged how short it'd bring him as his claws attempted to sink down into one of the darker female's shoulders. And barely brought it to one of her legs. A shallow scratch if there ever was one.

Z o m b i k ii
Sorry it took so long ><

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces