Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:26 pm
Orpheus Solon

Ujiri was out just wandering around. Mostly because he was thinking about what weapon he wanted to use. He already knew that he wanted to be an amazon, that much he had figured out when he was younger. It was just down to the weapon he would use. He thought about asking his mother but then he didn't want her to start asking him a lot of questions.

The young boy sighed and raised his arms so that both hands were behind his head as he walked. Maybe if he was lucky then the answer to his dilemma would just smack him in the face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:42 pm
Jerami gave a sighing sound as hurried along after the brother of his boyfriend saying, "I feel a bit bad going out without Drexl." Drexl was busy with some work so he had to stay behind. Jerami would have stayed with him if he could but since he seemed so busy Lixes had decided to call 'dibs' on the caster, bringing him along with him on some rounds around the village. He wasn't sure why but he supposed that he would see soon enough?

Looking toward Lixes he said, "We should go back and check on him after we do 'rounds' and see if he's ready to come out with us. Alright?" At least that way he would feel a bit better around having to leave the big guy behind.

Pausing for a moment he looked up, taking in the look of Bruin who was over head, moving through the tree branches by either flying or hopping through the branches. He was an agile bird so he was sure he would be fine. It was good to have the extra eyes up there too just in case. After checking on the bird he continued forward, wanting to make sure keep up with Lixes.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:45 pm
Heras Box

Lixes gave a smile and said, "I'm sure that Drexl will catch up with us if he gets his work done fast enough." He hoped his words were reassuring since he had sort of dragged the princess along with him. Call it curiosity. He had zero interested in Jerami romantically but maybe hanging out with him would help him to understand why Drexl had picked him and maybe give him better insight into such things in the future he thought to himself.

"You don't have to worry Jerami, he'll be fine! He's a big guy even if he is a bit quiet at times." His brother was big and strong, he just seemed at times to be a bit more meek then one would think. It was another reason why Lixes wanted to continue to get strong, so that he could make sure his brother was allowed to live in a peaceful, safe village. One where he wouldn't have to fight unless it was his prerogative.

As the two of them walked along he spotted someone interesting up ahead, someone that reminded him a bit of his Alkidike father given the darker skin. Not to mention that the kid seemed to have antennae. Neat! Giving a smile he lifted a hand, giving a wave and called out to him, "Good afternoon!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:55 pm
Orpheus Solon

Hearing someone call out a greeting had him pausing long enough to look around. Ujiri's black eyes fell on two interesting looking people. An Alk, or at least he thought it was given the yellow skin and markings, and a hybrid. For a moment he stared. While he thought the one was an alk he couldn't explain the white in the hair. The one that had been waving was another mystery altogether.

"Uh.. hey." Ujiri waved back but did look around to make sure that it was really him that they had been talking to. When he was sure there was no one else in the immediate area he looked at the darker skinned one. "Not seen you around before.." Moving his eyes to the alkidike he offered a smile, "Or you."  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:40 am
Jerami glanced over at Lixes for a moment, then back to the one that he'd greeted. Was he always so eager to strike up conversations with people? Is that how he met others? How he made friends? He gave a bit of a smile before turning back to look at the dark skinned young man that was now chatting with them and said, "Hello." Was this part of hero work? Part of the 'rounds' they were doing? He supposed that it made sense since the guy looked to be younger then them and unarmed, might as well make sure that he was alright and didn't need help, right?

Antennae giving a little bounce he said, "We live in Andile." He made a motion back toward the town they were walking a circle around while looking for any dangers that needed taking care of.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:44 am
Heras Box

Lixes gave a nod of his head, "Yep! We live back in Andile." He said, then gave a laugh as he added, "Not together or anything, Jerami is my brother's princess, not mine." Something that made him smile. He didn't want anyone getting mistaken because then rumors might start and Drexl would be the one who got hurt by it.

Giving a smile he said, "If we haven't met then... does that you're not from around here? Not from Andile?" Lixes wondered if he was visiting? Or was he lost? He felt that he should help him out if that were the case. He didn't look upset or worried though so surely he couldn't be lost.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 4:26 pm
Orpheus Solon

"Huh? Oh, no. My family and I live closer to the Tale border. My older brother goes there to see his dad." Ujiri lifted his shoulders in a light shrug. While he agreed with Subira on that matter he didn't really care one way or the other. So long as his mom didn't betray his mother he was okay with it. "I was hoping to find a mentor so I came this way." Not that he'd told his mothers what he was doing.

Looking at Jerami he seemed to stare a little longer. "White hair... shifter?" The boy gave a slightly confused look as if he wasn't sure about the guess. Though he didn't know of any other tribe that had that color. "And you.. ah.. Sauti, wind?" Ujiri motioned to Lixes' hair then.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:50 pm
Jerami gave a smile, "Is that so? What sort of mentor are you looking for?" He asked in a curious manner, "I'd offer my help but I am still a beginner myself at my various trades. Lixes here though might be able to help... well, if you're looking to be a hero at least." Lifting a hand he smothered a little giggle then looked over at Lixes, giving him a smile and a nod. He didn't want to seem as though he was teasing him after all. It was just funny to offer 'hero training' to someone.

As the boy set to studying him Jerami cocked his head to the side, then chuckled, "Yes, among other things." He lifted a hand to run his fingers through his long, wavy locks as spoke. As the boy then set to guessing what Lixes was made up of he gave another giggle and nodded, "You got one."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:51 pm
Heras Box

Lixes gave a bit grin and said, "Hey, I'm sure that there might be those out there that are definitely looking for a mentor when it comes to hero training. I haven't found anyone like that yet but I'm sure that there is someone." Maybe he should consider taking on an apprentice or something he found himself thinking in a thoughtful manner.

"Hm?" He gave a bit of a nod and said, "Yeah, he got one. The easiest one though since I am a natural blond. Now the tough part, what are the other three parts I'm made up of?" He asked it in a joking manner though, not really challenging the kid to guess but it would be funny if he tried. If he got it right he felt that he'd have to give him a prize or something since one part of his blood really hadn't shown up in any way, shape or form.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:09 pm
Orpheus Solon

"I want to become an Amazon. My mother is a Guardian and my big sister wants to be a Sacred Heart so.. " Ujiri shrugged his shoulders a little. He could always train with his family, that wasn't the problem, but he wanted to know the meaning behind being an Amazon.

When it was revealed that he'd guess both traits in the others right he smiled. "I've never seen anyone from Sauti, but my twin did and she said they had really bright hair." The boy chuckled. "Good to know she wasn't lying to me." At being told the others had more things mixed in with their blood Ujiri moved closer to study them. What stood out to Ujiri the most was Jerami's eyes. "Leaf? My twin has those eyes. So does my older brother and mom." He nodded his head to confirm.

Looking at Lixes though... it was a bit harder. "Skin color is the same as me so.. Leaf. The markings are Alkidike.. but.. I can't place the blue eye." Was that just a weird anomaly?  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:48 am
There was a moment where Jerami and Lixes seemed to exchange a look before Jerami lifted a hand up and scratched it against the back of his head, "Ahh... well I apologize, that is beyond me. I was unable to follow the path of Aisha due to my magical gifts that were passed down from my Earthling mother. Lixes and his brother both followed Earthling paths as well. I'm sure there has to be someone around that can help you though since there are a lot of Alkidike in Andile as well as some with mixed blood as well." Surely someone would be able to help the kid to become an amazon, right?

Jerami smiled at the mention of his his eyes and he clapped his hands, "Good guess! I am all three of what you guessed that I am." He seemed impressed that he was able to figure it out through the color of his hair and eyes alone. A shame that Lixes was proving a tad more difficult for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:49 am
Heras Box

Lixes listened as Jerami spoke up, looking a bit curious when he said that he was 'unable' to follow Aisha's path. He'd have to ask him about that later. For now he turned to his need friend, held up his hammer, and said, "I am following the path of a hero, that of my half Alkidike father, so yeah, Aisha's path wasn't really for me either. I wish we could be more help in that manner."

Giving him a smile he said, "You're free to hang out with us at the very least though if you want. At least until we get to Andile. It's a bit dangerous in the woods, lots of scary beasts out here that one doesn't want to face alone." He'd offer his protection of course, not wanting to leave the kid alone.

"Hm? Yep! Three out of four isn't bad and the fourth thing is a bit of me cheating since it doesn't really show on me. I'm also carrying a bit of Ice Tribe blood in me." He'd considered once dying some of his hair to reflect as much but decided against it, deciding that he rather liked his blond hair as it was, "The eyes come from the Wind and Leaf Tribes by the way, just a fun fluke that they ended up different colors from one another."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:26 pm
Orpheus Solon

Unable. That was a strange term for it. Ujiri looked at Jerami a little bit more then was reminded of when he and his sister were younger and she touched some weird looking stones. They had glowed. "Magic. If you touched some stones would they glow?" He wanted to know if maybe his sister would be unable to follow a path set by Aisha.

Hearing Lixes explain that his odd mix was actually hard to pin point due to one being muted by the others he seemed to nod and smile. "I've never seen anyone from the Ice Tribe either. Or heard about their appearance." So he couldn't even begin to guess as to which trait of Lixes was from there. "That was a bit of a trick question."

To the offer to hang with the two of them seemed like fun so he agreed. "I'm Ujiri by the way." Since he would be hanging with these two for a bit he figured he might as well introduce himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:51 pm
"Making stones glow?" Jerami seemed to think on that for a moment, "If I were to infuse some magic into a crystal, then yes. It's how I cast my spells, I focus magic into a wand that I carry and that is what I use to direct the spells I make. It results in the crystal on the wand glowing a bit." So maybe that was what he meant? Did that mean that the boy before them was also a mage? While it was a good profession he'd feel a bit bad for him if that was what was happening to him even though he wanted to become a Blade.

After a moment of thought he found himself asking, "Is that something that you're able to do?" Best to find him a magic teacher if that were the case instead of an Alkidike mentor since they didn't do a lot in the way of magic unless they were someone special.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:52 pm
Heras Box

Lixes gave a smile, "My father, well my Earthling father that is, shows a lot of Ice Tribe traits but they really weren't passed to me. I think the only thing that even remotely whispers 'Ice Tribe' is right here." He lifted a hand to tap the tip of his index finger against one of two blue crystals on his cheeks. Other then that there was nothing at all and even the blue crystals weren't terribly noticeable since he had a rainbow of the things.

Giving a chuckle he said, "Oh yeah, very much a trick question but fun nevertheless." He couldn't resist since the boy in front of them had been the one to first start trying to guess what they were. A curious look appeared on Lixes face before he asked, "What about you? Alkidike and Leaf would be my guess since you look a lot like my half Alkidike father."

"Ujiri? It's nice to meet you. My name is Lixes and that's Jerami."  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces