Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:24 am
Heras Box

Jerami opened his mouth, about to tell her that he wasn't sure if it would come up to Drexl, but she seemed to trail off in what she was saying. Well... at least now she was unarmed and apologizing? It made her a bit less on the intimidating side he thought to himself, taking a step closer to his kinfa, lifting his hands to stroke the bird's feathers. It was meant to sooth both Bruin and Jerami himself as he tried to get his thoughts in order at the moment. The run in with Lixes's friend had thus far ranged from awkward to uncomfortable and he couldn't imagine what might come next.

Giving a slight shake of his head he said, "I... ahh... i-it's... alright, I suppose." Best that he didn't start a war with her because that might become more awkward for the brothers then it would for the girl and himself. The two of them didn't have to meet again if they didn't want to after all but they would always be tied to the brothers. Best that they didn't do anything that might cause them to be at odds with each other even in the least bit he decided.

"N-Next time you're confused you should j-just ask." He added in a muttered tone of voice that he hoped she'd heard. There might be others out there in the same mode of dress as him and she couldn't very well go flipping everyone's skirts without ending up in trouble one day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:39 am
Orpheus Solon

Seeing that he was still uncomfortable with her she dipped her head to show submissiveness before she grabbed her hammer and moved away from him. Rajani made her way back to her familiars who stood watching the whole thing. Tor hadn't made a move to be aggressive since Rajani hadn't called and Ethra was too busy perching with it's feet on Tor's snout to attack. That and the large bird could eat Ethra in one gulp.

Once she was back with her pets she put her weapon into the hold that Tor carried. She had caught the mutter and paused long enough to turn her head and then give a nod. "It... it won't happen again." Rajani would make sure of it. She would avoid people as she had before.

When she was sure her hammer was secure and not going to fall out she looked back at Jerami. "I truly didn't mean to make you feel violated." It was odd to her that a male could feel that way to begin with. Males had always been a dominating force in her life until recently. Chal was intimidating to look at but he was gentle and caring. A good dad. Aysun wasn't intimidating but he wasn't a push over either. Lixes.. well Lixes actually made her feel safe but he was always so confident that she didn't think he could ever feel as weak and vulnerable as she had in the past. So how did this male, the princess, feel that way? With a deep breath she shook her head. "Don't tell anyone I was here."  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:49 am
Heras Box

Jerami gave a sighing sound of relief as the girl put more distance between the two of them, allowing him to really feel like he could breath again. How he'd wished that Drexl were around so he could go hide behind him. Not something that he was able to do at the moment since Drexl was out and about with Lixes. If the brothers had been home then none of this would have happened since the two of them wouldn't have really had any reason to interact, huh?

It seemed as though maybe the girl was packing up to go? That was good...? Maybe? He shifted in place and said, "I can go if you would rather stay and wait for Lixes. I mean, I live nearby and... well, I don't actually know where you live." Not in Andile as far as he knew but that didn't mean much. Not as though he could know everyone in the village after all, he wasn't quite that much of a social butterfly. She might be someone that was an outsider? One of those that lived in the woods near to a town but now actually in it?

"Huh? Oh... yeah, it's fine." He nodded at her comment before he said, "I... won't tell." He didn't really have reason to tell anyone. Not to mention Lixes would be disappointed if he knew he'd missed his friend. If they were best friends as the girl had said then surely they'd meet up again later, right? It made sense to him at least and he hoped it was as such for Lixes's sake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:13 pm
Orpheus Solon

The Princess offered to leave instead of her and she paused long enough to consider it but instead shook her head. No, Rajani wouldn't prevent Drexl from seeing his Princess. That would upset him and seeing him upset would upset Lixes. She frowned and climbed up onto Tor's back. "You... Drexl really likes you. Don't you ever hurt him." If Jerami did then he'd have to answer to her.

Ethra finally moved off the janarim's face so that they could cuddle up to Rajani now that she was also up on the beast. Tor was relieved and gave a shake and a snort before turning to look toward the other person for a moment. When it was determined that they could leave safely the beast slowly moved along.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Heras Box

Jerami gave a nod of his head, "Of course, I am not one for hurting someone that I love." He murmured, wanting nothing more in the moment then to go and find Drexl in this very moment. It was something that would have to wait though, at least until the brothers got back from what they were doing presently. He hoped that it would be sooner then later though as his heart was aching to see Drexl again.

Looking over at the girl he watched her head on her way. He moved to do the same, finding himself a place in the shade to sit while he waited for Drexl to get home.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff