Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:21 pm
Orpheus Solon

Rajani moved at a steady jog, her hammer resting over her shoulder and Tor at her side. It was part of her training that she had started to really get into. She wanted to make sure her endurance was up to par for when she needed it. The beast at her side was less than amused with the slow pace. It seemed Tor had one of two speeds, lazy walk or all out run. Of course it was just funny to see Ethra, her maglardilla, on Tor's head. The insect familiar was taking full advantage of the ride and poking it's head out to enjoy the breeze.

She smirked to herself and picked up the pace when she noticed a familiar landmark. That meant that Lixes' house was right around the corner. Last time she'd come to see him was when the weather had been doing something weird. She'd helped him lug buckets of water in to the people. Once his house was within sight she slowed and allowed herself to breathe so that she wouldn't be out of breath when she knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:29 am
Heras Box

Rajani didn't knock more then once before the door opened to reveal not Lixes or his brother but instead a pretty white haired figure of mixed blood in a flowing blue dress. He turned, waving the pair inside which were a tall, dark skinned half Alkidike and a mixed blood earthing that appeared to have a permanent grumpy look at all times.

Turning forward Jerami gave a smile, "Ah! Sorry, almost bumped into you. My apologies." He said, giving a smile, his antennae twitching rapidly. Closing the door behind himself he moved to step around her, "Unless you're going to visit the the two elders there I'll have to let you in on the bad news that the boys are out. Off training in the woods, I guess?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:53 pm
Orpheus Solon

She barely made the first knock when the door opened. At first she figured Lixes had seen her coming and had beat her to the door but when she noticed that the person that opened the door was the wrong color she took a quick step back. Rajani wanted to avoid colliding with them and really she hadn't seen this one before so she wasn't sure if they were trustworthy.

Her eyes went past the person into the house and then back. So the brothers weren't home. That made her frown slightly. Still she shook her head and moved another step back from the person. "No.. I came to see Lixie." Hearing that he was likely out training she half smiled. That sounded like her best friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:08 am
Heras Box

"Ohhh! You're waiting for Lixes to get back then?" He cocked his head to one side, his antennae giving a rapid twitch, before he said, "Well... if you would like we can always wait for the brothers to get back together? I was thinking of meandering around the marketplace, see if there is any new cloth to be had, and then come back this way. You're welcome to come along if you'd like?"

He wasn't sure if it was weird or not to invite her along since she was a stranger and she was looking Lixes, not himself, but he felt he should still offer. They were waiting for the same thing after all, that being the return of the two brothers.It would be a little less boring and give them both someone to talk to... If she was at all interested in talking to him?

"Well, it's an open invitation." He added quickly, so she knew that she could take it or leave it.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:04 pm
Orpheus Solon

She gave a single nod of her head then stared at the person in front of her. When they mentioned the market she cringed and shook her head. "No thank you. I don't do well with people. I trust Lixie but he's pretty much the only one." Apart from her family Lixes was the only other one she really liked being around. Drexl was growing on her but that was only due to Lixes and the fact that the giant wasn't interested in girls.

She looked over toward Tor and Ethra, the janarim clearly displeased with the bug that was perched on its head. "I think I can just wait over there." Rajani looked back at the weird alkidike with an awkward silence then started to take a step back. The shifter was trying to put more distance between them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:10 pm
Heras Box

"Ohhh, I see." So she wasn't a fan of other people then? Not something that he'd been told before as a way to dismiss one of his invitations but he supposed he understood. Not everyone was a chatty as he was after all. He seemed to debate for a moment on how he might get her to at least stay where they were to talk but then she was backing off, saying that she'd 'wait over there', which seemed to be over with a couple of pets of hers?

He gave a slow nod, "Ahh, alright! I suppose I can wait with Bruin for now myself." Not as much fun since Bruin didn't talk back given that he was a kinfa but it was better then waiting alone. Instead the two of them could wait several yards from each other in awkward silence he thought to himself, antennae twitching a bit as he walked over to where his kinfa stood. He lifted a hand to pet the bird, debating if he should put more distance between himself and the girl so as to put her more at ease.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:30 pm
Orpheus Solon

She watched the alkidike move toward the kinfa and was reminded of her brothers' bird. Rajani would have to make a point to ask Aysun to visit. She missed him and his growing herd of animals. Maw most of all.

As she watched Jerami she was reminded of a female but there was a distinct lack of breasts. It made her tilt her head a little. It also made her really look at the being not too far from her. White hair, basically like hers. That alone was enough to make her reach up and touch the ends of her hair. Rajani had to admit she was a little confused. Though she supposed if the girl was a hybrid then she took after her earthling mother in the chest area.

Girl. Raj paused again as she eyed Jerami. They were waiting for the brothers. Rajani knew she was waiting for Lixes. Was this girl waiting for him too? Or was she waiting for Drexl?

"Which brother are you waiting for?" Rajani didn't bother keeping her curiosity to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:48 pm
Heras Box

Jerami leaned against his big, fluffy kinfa friend before he looked off toward the direction of the forest. He would guess that the brothers were likely in that direction... or at least had headed in that way to start with before they started to circle around the village. Something he knew from experience since he'd joined them on their rounds before. Now guessing now long it might take, that was the tough part. Were they planning on just some rounds? Were they planning to train while they were out as well? Get food? Play in the river? There were so many things that could keep them longer.

As the girl suddenly spoke up he turned to look at her, looking a bit surprise, before he gave a smile, "I'm waiting for Drexl." Just thinking about the big man had his antennae bouncing rapidly, a look of delight on his face. It wasn't really hard to read Jerami's emotions on his face as he had zero reason to hide what he was thinking and feeling when it came to Drexl.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:56 pm
Orpheus Solon

The girl said that she was waiting for Drexl and Rajani relaxed a little. She turned her head away and nodded. For a moment she stared forward then something clicked in her mind and she looked back at Jerami. There was a long pause of silence as her eyes narrowed slightly. "Princess?" Raj called out to the girl she now thought to be a boy.

If that was who she thought it was then she had just met Drexl's famed princess. To which she felt slightly guilty since she hadn't been the friendliest. Though she knew Lixes would forgive her as he knew some of her issues. Drexl on the other hand might not be as forgiving. He didn't mean much as far as Rajani's world went but he meant a lot to Lixie and that was what mattered to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:23 am
Heras Box

Jerami jerked his head to one side, starring at the Shifter girl, then gave a bit of a giggle as he said, "I can tell that you're definitely one of Lixes's friends." It was Lixes that called him that more then Drexl did, mostly because Lixes seemed to always refer to him as 'Drexl's princess' which was a bit embarrassing but kind of... cute. He'd say it was likely due to Lixes and his hero complex that caused him to give Jerami such a title.

Leaning against Bruin he found himself studying the girl for a long moment before he asked, "Are you one of Lixes's hero friends? Or one of his damsels?" He seemed to have some of both of those from what Jerami had seen of him.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:32 am
Orpheus Solon

It wasn't confirmation but it wasn't denial either. Rajani then decided to move closer to the Princess. It was a slow but deliberate move. "Lixie is my best friend." She would not call herself a hero and she would definitely never admit to being a damsel.

When she was close enough to Jerami to make her own skin crawl she stopped and stared a bit more. Only this time her eyes were going to the flat chest and she was sure that there was no hint of breasts there. Still, the Princess wore a dress. If this was the Princess. Without asking or thinking she reached out and grabbed the loose fabric of the dress by his legs so that she could move it and confirm that the person before her was a male.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:41 am
Heras Box

"Ohhh, that's very nice!" So he had a friend outside of his hero work then? That was news to him but good news. It meant that he could do things that weren't related to just his work. Giving a smile he turned toward the girl, watching as she was suddenly approaching him, "Yes?"

He found himself starring up at her as she seemed to be studying him very closely. It was something that caused him to c**k his head to one side, a look of confusion on his face, "Ahhh... can I help you?" He asked, wondering what might be on her mind. A moment later though she was showing off exactly what was going through her head as she reached out, catching hold of his dress, and suddenly yanked it up.

Jerami's aqua eyes went wide as he jerked backwards away from her, giving a cry of surprise, while a mix of water and wind magic erupted around him unconsciously to ward her off. As he did so Bruin's wings snapped open and the big gave out of an ear splitting screech, obvious displeased by getting splashed by the water, "W-What are you d-doing? I-I never knew that L-Lixes was friends with a p-pervert!" He said, scurrying away from the girl a few steps.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:52 am
Orpheus Solon

The cry of surprise made her let go of the fabric but she had her answer. Instantly she realized she'd made a mistake with her actions when she simply could have asked the boy what he was. So she moved forward to cup one hand over his mouth and keep him from screaming or drawing attention to them. It was a physical touch that she initiated but was still very uncomfortable with. Before she could say anything there was water in the air and she tensed horribly. With a slightly horrified look she stepped back, dripping wet.

"S-sorry. I should have asked." Rajani continued to stare at Jerami, almost afraid to move in case more water was to come. "I... you.. uhm... I did say I was bad with people right? Men mostly." By now she had started to tremble as her fear of water was passing. Raj knew she wasn't in any deep body of water but the person in front of her could control water and that was just as terrifying.

"Lixie got me to trust Drexl because he has no interest in females. You... you look female. I wanted to make sure Lixes wasn't lying to me." A frown now formed. The fact that she thought her best friend could have lied to her.. it made her feel like she'd betrayed him in some way. "Please don't tell Lixie." Rajani lowered her gaze to the ground feeling shameful.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:59 am
Heras Box

A muffled squeak escaped from Jerami as the girl was suddenly putting a hand over his mouth, seemingly to silence him. There was a part of him that was a bit scared of the action and sort of wanted to summon forth more magic to save himself from the strange, pervy girl... but a moment later she was moving away from him while apologizing. It was something that came on quick enough and kept him from casting again, instead he just starred at her as she explained that she was 'bad with people' in general but even more so with men. Not that Jerami was the most manly of men by any stretch of the imagination.

He stood there, stock still, before he made a motion with his hand to summon another spell. This one was completely wind based, wrapping it around himself to dry off his dress best that he could through magic before he said, "L-Lixes has n-no reason to lie about s-something like that." He told her, not sure why she would think that. Lixes was a poor liar in many aspect and tended to just blurt things out in his experience.

Wrapping his arms around himself he said, "I-I have no reason to tell him."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:13 am
Orpheus Solon

When she lifted her eyes back toward Jerami she had tears welled up in them, but they weren't falling they just threatened to. Rajani hated that she had doubted Lixes. Though looking at the Princess did kind of give the impression that he was a she. "Don't tell Drexl either he'll tell Lix--" She paused as she noticed that Jerami was wrapping his arms around himself.

It was enough to make her eyes widen and cause her to take another step back. She knew that pose. She'd done it many times. All at once she brought her hand up to cover her own mouth the other dropping her hammer to the ground at her feet. "No. No no.. Please. I didn't mean.." To think that she would be the cause of someone reacting that way was enough to make her feel sick. "Please. Princess I'm so sorry. I would never do anything like that. I know how it feels to be..." She cleared her throat and turned her head to look away, collecting herself before her emotions took over.

When she finally did return her gaze to Jerami she still looked as though she might be physically sick. "I usually can't stand to be touched or to touch others." It was all she could say. Clearly being around Lixes was causing her to become more comfortable with nearness to others but now it didn't seem like such a good idea.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff