Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:09 am
Heras Box

His reaction was one that had Shura laughing a bit before she snuggled Thea closer to her, "Come on now, Thea isn't a fish. If she wash I think she'd have gills and scales." Looking down at her little sister she said, "Don't worry about them. You learn pretty quickly that boys aren't nearly as smart as girls. Not as strong either, it's why it's up to us to protect them from everything."

Motioning with one hand she said, "Come on, let's go to the water then. Just for a bit of splashing around and looking for the monster. We aren't going to catch it but we can look at it. After that then maybe a nap is in order for everyone, especially Dovi."

Giving a little whistle to signal Anhalo she started toward the water with Thea, motioning for her brothers to follow them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:45 pm
So their brother was after something that was small? And he called that a monster? Dovian had to wonder just how dangerous the thing looked in order to be considered a monster by Kiel. It was curious enough to make him raise one eyebrow.

His curiosity turned into amusement when their little brother believed him about Thea being a fish. When Shura decided to go to the water he made sure he had a good grip on Kiel before he started to walk and follow. Though he did end up glaring at her when mention of him taking a nap came up. "Be quiet Shura. I'll sneak Anhalo some snacks later." Dovian offered a smug smile.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:55 pm
Orpheus Solon

Thea gave Kiel a look as he seemed to really think she was a fish. As Shura snugged her close she clung to her sister more and laid her head down. "I know. I can look after Ke." She gave a nod of her head then focused on the water. The little girl still didn't think her brother needed a monster but if it was a small one then it couldn't be that bad, could it?

A giggle escaped as she heard about Dovi getting a nap. "He's grumpy. Did moma feed him this morning?" Wasn't that what they used to say about when Kiel was little? Wanted to know when he last ate if he was crying as a baby.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:21 pm
Kiel clapped his hands together in a delighted manner as they moved toward the water and the moment they started to get close he lifted himself up as tall as he could in Dovian's arms. He wanted to see it again, the 'monster' and point it out to his older siblings. If he pointed the creature out then maybe Shu or Dovi would be able to grab hold of it and give it to him! That was what he was hoping for at least.

"Huh?" He looked over at Thea for a moment then said, "I can watch myself." Though to be fair he'd rather that Dovi or Shu continued to do so since it meant less walking on his part. He was only too happy to get carried around. At least until he spotted the monster and then he'd want to get put down again so he could lead the chase against it!

Of course even as he thought that Kiel suddenly spotted something else interesting, that being a pretty shell. He motioned to it and said, "Down, Dovi? I wanna get that!"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:23 pm
Heras Box

Shura looked over at Dovian before giving a laugh, "See what I mean? He's obviously overtired. Poor Dovi, if you want you can sit in the shade under one of the trees if you need to." Giving a smile she then asked, "Just let me know if you want to sit. I do worry about you, Dovi. If you actually need rest you can get rest."

Walking over to the water she set Thea down and said, "No going into water that is over your ankles, got it? If you do then we will have to play somewhere else. That means all of you." She glanced between all of her siblings but made sure to give each of the 'babies' the longest of her looks. She didn't want them doing anything foolish after all, not when the ocean wasn't a merciful place.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:30 pm
Dovian snorted at his twin. "I'm fine. Not exactly thrilled to be back in Matori but fine." After all, his first experience had been snow. How is snowed in such a tropical area was beyond him. Either way, he didn't like the place.

When Kiel motioned to be put down he nodded his head and set his baby brother down, giving his hair a ruffle. "Listen to Shu, no going in too deep." Dovian didn't know how to swim, never had the desire to learn, so if something bad happened he would be no use really. Looking into the water he tried to spot what it was Kiel was after anyways. "Maybe you and Thea can find some pretty shells for moma" Giving them a task to do might distract them from wanting to be in deeper water.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:35 pm
Orpheus Solon

Thea leaned back a little so that she could stare at Kiel. The look on her face said that she doubted he could look after himself at all. Then as Dovian said that he wasn't thrilled to be in Matori she looked around then back at him. "Why? It's pretty."

Once her feet were on the ground and in the water she giggled and gave a few hops to splash the water. She was about to nod to her sister when she noticed Kiel being put down. As soon as he touched down she was at his side and looking curiously at what it was he wanted to get. Dovi's suggestion about shells was completely ignored as she leaned over and reached into the water to pull out a piece of drift wood. It was a small piece, no longer than her little arm, and looked a little sun bleached.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:16 am
Kiel trotted over to where a shell was sitting, squatting down, and poked at it before he picked it up. Once he'd decided that nothing was inside of the shell he picked it up, "It's shiny on the inside." He said before looking over at his big brother with a confused look on his face, "Why? Matori's nice." He was quite curious as to why his brother wasn't thrilled to be back.

"Do you not like the ocean cause of monsters?" He asked as he walked back to him, holding up the shiny shell so that Dovian could look at it and see all of the pretty colors that were on the inside. Once the item was handed off he turned around so he could scan the area. He was looking for shells and monsters both, wanting to be sure to know when the latter was nearby so they couldn't get the drop on him.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:17 am
Heras Box

Shura watched the little siblings for a moment before turning to look over at Dovian, giving him a long look, "You're wanting to go home already?" She looked curious before asking him, "You don't have any secret girlfriends that you're hiding, do you?" She didn't think that any girl was really good enough for her brother so it had her wondering if he was hiding one.

Resting her hands on her hips he said, "You know that I don't approve. You're far too good for any girls out there. As such you should definitely just enjoy the fun that is to be had at the beach!" She wouldn't let some random girl run off with her brother, especially if it was a girl that she hadn't even heard of! Giving a humming sound she then said, "Well... now that I think about it maybe I'm wrong? It might be your forge that you're missing?"

She gave a smile and said, "I wouldn't mind if you were one of those 'married to your work' sorts."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:28 am
Dovian gave his twin a sarcastic look. He didn't have time to date anyone or really have anyone around him all the time. "When do I have the time for girls?" The beach was nice but it wasn't his forge and as soon as Shura mentioned that he was missing the place where he created his works of art he nodded his head. "I want to get back to work and perfect my techniques." He was expanding his skills into the bigger weapons now.

He gave a snort. "Yeah yeah, I already know how you feel about any girl that gets too close to me." Dovi didn't mind since there was no one that had caught his eye. When Kiel brought him a shell he took it and looked at it. There certainly were a lot of colors and he felt that their mother would like it so he kept hold of it. "I'm afraid to know how you're gonna feel when Kiel gets older and starts to show an interest in girls." A half smirk showed through as he looked at Shura in a teasing manner.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:34 am
Orpheus Solon

Her long ears caught the conversation between her two older siblings and she turned to glare at Dovian. "No girls for Dovi!" He spent way too much time working so she could just imagine that the little time he had left would be stolen by any girl he was seeing. When it was mentioned that Kiel would get older and show an interest in girls she growled at her older brother. "No girls for Ke either."

After crossing her arms over her chest and seeming to be stuck in the mindset she narrowed her eyes and glared. It didn't last long since Kiel was doing something that caught her attention. Dropping the drift wood to the sandy ground she moved a bit more out into the water, mindful not to go deeper than her ankles. A shell sticking out of the sand had caught her attention and it was near to where Kiel was at. Not wanting him to find it before her she quickly snatched it from the water. When she turned it over she saw that it still had an occupant. Giggling she poked at it. "It's still in here!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:16 pm
Kiel looked up at his brother with huge eyes, looking quite displeased by his words, then said in a very certain manner, "Girls have cooties." Surely Dovian must know about that since he was older, right? Or was it because he didn't have time for girls that he didn't know? Something that made him gasp a little bit, "I don't think he knows about cooties!" Poor Dovi!

Turning to look at Thea as she said 'no girls for Ke' he said, "Well... then... no boys for Thea!" Not that he was going to enforce that. Unlike Shu and Thea he wasn't someone that was going to go about enforcing those words though. He wasn't as motivated as someone like Shu was when it came to chasing off those that might mess with his siblings.

Turning around he moved to look for more shells within the water they were allowed to play in.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:24 pm
Heras Box

Shu looked between her siblings for a moment, then chuckle, "Good to hear." That meant that Dovian was busier with work then girls so she didn't have to chase anyone off. Not at the moment at least. Here was to hoping that neither of the little ones ended up being the popular, heartthrob sorts or else she'd have to work that much hard to chase off those that weren't worthy of them... which was most everyone.

"Alright, let's focus on shells instead of boyfriends, girlfriends, and monsters, shall we?" She would much rather they all focused on something that was easier for her to deal with. She turned her attention to Thea who was poking at something within a shell that she found, "Something is still inside? Does it look like a crab or a snail?" She asked in a curious manner, wondering what it was that Thea had found.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:08 pm
Dovian chuckled at his brother's response to girls and nodded in agreement. "Yes they do." He moved closer to Kiel and picked him up and carried him away from their sisters quickly. "That means our sisters are infected!" He teased.

The non-threat of no boys for Thea was one he could agree with as well. Shura was a powerhouse and could take care of herself if the time came. Theanduri on the other hand.. well she looked like she was going to be a bit daintier than Shu. Dovian pointed at Thea. "You hear that. Kiel said no boys and I agree." The darker male then pointed at Shura as well just because.

"No one can say no to Kiel, he's the baby of the family and what he says goes." Dovian repeated what his mother always said since she babied Kiel quite a bit. Though he had to admit he was twisting it around at the moment to suit his own argument.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:12 pm
Orpheus Solon

As she listened to her little brother she stuck her tongue out at him. Thea had no interest in boys at the moment but she was sure she would eventually. After all, Thea wanted to get married just like their mother. She even kinda hoped it was to someone like their dad. Shady and kind all in one. Theanduri giggled then and looked at Shu. "A snail I think?" She poked at the creature in the shell once more before focusing on her brothers.

"I am not!" The very nerve of her brother to say she was infected. Thea put one hand on her hip and glared at Dovi. "Nu uh!" The little girl shook her head at the older brother then pointed at Kiel. "He's the baby so he gets away with stuff, that's all."  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff