[PRP] You disappoint me - Tanaka and Luci

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The great white god had grown rather fond of the lands of the stormborn. A land of conflict, battle, violence, death, and oh the ladies, oh how he delighted in the ladies. Yes, it was a land of all of his favorite things, and he intended to stick around until he had drunk his fill and at last grown bored.

And yet, he had wings, and he could come and go as he pleased.

Though he had not wandered far, just far enough to spread his wings in a clear sky. Or perhaps he was watching, taking delight in watching as the vikings of the stormborn struck into the surrounding lands, how delightful.

Oh how he enjoyed watching conflict spread across the land.

samus x

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:24 pm
Amon Larethian

Lucilius knew exactly where to find his father when he wanted to find him. that of course was only when he decided to grace his dear father with his presence. but today he had chosen to drag his dear son out to go meet his father. he couldn't not flaunt to his father that he had made him a grandfather to the most perfect grandchildren in the world. after all they were HIS offspring and couldn't be anything but perfection like himself. a grin came upon his face as he caught sight of his father. would his father be happy or proud to see him? more than likely not and Lucilius did not cared one bit. he thrived on acting as if he was the favored golden child that could do no wrong and was adored by his father. "Caelius stop hiding now. you are just meeting your grandfather." though he did have to admit his father was pretty intimidating

Caelius was wide eyed and really didn't want to meet this grandfather who seem very very scary. it wasn't hard to scare him or even hurt him in someway being the god of delicacy. still hiding he did manage to peek out.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:26 pm
Of his many offspring, including gods and mortals, Lucilis was most certainly NOT his favorite. Such an annoying little frilly s**t his son was. He had sired gods, they were meant to be strong, powerful, a force to bring conflict to the world! Instead he'd gotten....Lucilius. Well, at least he had five other god offspring.

What the--oh....great... Tanaka grumbled, his eye narrowed as he spotted a familiar form. Sigh, just who he had not wanted to see, his least favorite child. Argggg!! If he could have facepawed any harder he would have. What the hell was the frilly fluffbutt doing here anyway?

"Lucilius."

There was annoyance in his voice as he greeting his son, as if to ask why he had decided to darken his day. Oh come on Tanaka, we all know you don't -really- hate your son....maybe, well not -completely-.

samus x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:50 pm
Amon Larethian
sorry for a late late replay this been crazy lately!@_@

"Father" he didn't let his father's annoyed tone of voice ruin the fact he was going to present his wonderful perfect child to him and that he was in a wonderful mood. " you know you always love to see me when I come around". grinning he loved to rile his father up to a point, which usually lead to him going too far and causing himself a load of problems or so he felt was problems. " you really should pick better places though to hang around." huffing he really didn't care for being around mortals at all with him being above them and all. in his rambles though he had now forgotten his little fluff ball of a son who still was at his feet trying not to be noticed at all. which his son was the fact he even bothered to come all this way to harass his father in the first place but it was easy for lucilius to loose track of things when he lost himself within caring only about himself.

Caelius was snug up against his father's leg as he watched his grandfather closely. being so delicate it was always a thing for him to keep a distance when meeting someone unless his curiosity got the better of him. though honestly it was not hard to notice him at his father's leg with the bright bow around his neck and so he was not being very ninja like.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:36 pm
Tanaka could not have rolled his eyes any harder.

"Oh yes, love, that's so the word I would use, like I love being struck by lightning."

Sarcasm dripped from his voice. Love was most definitely not the word he would have used in regards to seeing his most annoying of fluff-headed children. What the hell was the little princess doing here anyway? He might get his precious white paws dirty.

"Why are you here, Lucilius?"

Something caught his eye, something, or rather someone, he had not noticed before. A creature much smaller than he son, seeming to cling to him. Heh, amazing Lucilius tolerated that, the child might have ruffled his fur. Child? Tanaka's head lowered, green eyes gazing directly at the small godling.

"Who's the kid?"

samus x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:26 am
Amon Larethian

it never really was hard for Lucilius to forget about what he originally was going to do when caught up all about himself. which in this case he was so caught up being him and annoying the hell out of his father that he had forgotten about his poor little son. " oh don't you try to deny your love for your favorite son." he totally ignored the dripping sarcasm that was more than clear in his father's voice as Luci will never let him deny him of being the favored one. "oooh.." luci was brought back to the reality of why he had come in the first place as his father had suddenly noticed his son." why this is my son Caelius." grinning all proud it was clear lucilius was now all puffed up and pleased with himself. " he is your grandson."

Caelius unlike his father was not one for being in the spot light and it was not clear that their bickering had ended and the focus was brought to him. he tried to hide more by attempting to melt into his father's leg fur but his father quickly moved out the way to avoid any more of his fur getting wreaked. frozen where he was he was not sure what was going to happened next and right now he couldn't bring himself to speak. he really was even more the delicate flower than his own father who was a huge one in his own way.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:01 pm
"Riiiiight...."

Tanaka snorted, keep telling yourself that Lucilis, you will never be my favorite child. If the god of conflict did have a favorite child, it would have been his daughter, the god of amazons, she was a warrior, not a flower child like his son was. Get to the point, Lucilis, his patience was wearing thin.

"My what?"

The god lowered his head, sniffing at the small fluffy creature. Grandchild? Since when did he have grandchildren? He raised one paw, nudging at the small cub. Hmph, this one looked as much a flower as his son was, he should not have been surprised.

"Learn to stand on your own feet."

And stop cowering, fuzzball, I'm not going to eat you!

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:15 pm
Amon Larethian

"your grandson." still smug as could be and rather proud of himself. Lucilius saw all three of his kids as the perfect offspring since after all they were his and how could they be anything but perfect. " his name is Caelius. and his also has two sisters. so you have three grandchildren."

if Caelius could make his eyes any bigger he would of as his grandfather got close and started to sniff him. he was frozen still but managed to fall completely over himself very dramatically when he got nudged and stayed laid out dramatic like. "but...but....you pushed me!" it was clear he was going to start sobbing at any moment and was being overly delicate about what just happened. though he did decided to take a half hearted attempt to bap his grandfather back since he was a childish little cub who did like playing some of the time.

all Lucilius could do was shake his head and scoop Caelius up to force him on his feet. he was use to how delicate his son was by now." now father you are going to break my poor son." he dusted Caelius off with a wing and chuckle. " he is the god of delicacy after all."

Caelius was not making things easy and he stayed completely limp instead of getting on his feet. he acted as if he could no longer move around all because he barely got nudged. moaning and groaning he acted as if he were dying.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:48 pm
"Are they all frilly little fuzzballs like this one?"

Tanaka snorted, the term 'frilly little fuzzballs' had most definitely not been used as a compliment, the tone of disdain dripping from his jaws. Knowing Lucilus, he would take it as such.

"Oh for ******** sake, stop being so damned dramatic!"

If only the great god could have rolled his eyes any harder, if he'd tried they would have fallen from his skull. What the f-ing hell, boy?! Laying there like a pathetic little doll. Give me a break! There was no way that little fuzzball was his grandchild. Oh he was going to hunt down Satomi and punch her in the damned face for passing her drama onto his children.

"I am not going to break him."

samus x

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces