Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:13 pm
"I think it's the company that make a place worth something." He was looking at her as he spoke, because it was about her that he was speaking. She had been doing a wonderful job playing hostess to him, and she didn't even know him! She knew part of him, his personality and nick name were all real. He supposed his appearance was as well but she didn't know the REAL him. He wondered how she might act he she knew.

"Thank you for being such a kind soul Astrid." His voice warm and tender as he spoke, his gaze looking out about the scenery they were currently in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:21 pm
AstoriaFallen

Astrid paused her walking near the cliffs as Lim thanked her.

"You...don't need to thank me you know." She said quietly. If he was closer, he would probably here a small purr emanating from her form. It had been a long time since Astrid was around another that wasn't her family. Ciro counted as family now.

"You're new here," did he really say he was new? Just that he was a Freeborn. Astrid only assumed.

"So it's the least I could do. Ohhh look at this." She waved a paw for him to come over. On the ground, a small cluster of pink flowers grew. "Not many lions here like these...but I always found them so pretty."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 5:57 pm
KasaiLoki

"I know."

Blinking he gave her a smile, it was true he was new here. He had never actually told her that he was, just that he was a freeborn. Truly he had just assumed she had guessed her was newer and sure enough she had. "It was still kind of you either way."

Looking down at those flowers his eyes widened and he got closer to look at them. "Oh these are lovely! Do you know what they're called?" He really did like flowers a great deal and wanted to have a garden with all varieties one day.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:05 am
AstoriaFallen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Astrid smiled. There was a large pink flower in the center, and then some smaller ones identical to it around it. The lioness didn't pluck them from the ground though, she just lifted her paw to feel the soft petal.

"I think they are called Rain Lillies." Astrid grinned at the name. "I think it's a perfect name, for we are also called the Stormborn." As if to emphasize her point, a rumble of thunder sounded in the background.

"Storms a'coming." She murmured. "If you haven't figured it out already, there is lots of rain here."

Her attention turned back to the flowers. "Did you use to see lots of flowers before you got here?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:10 am
KasaiLoki
Bless! AND OMG rofl They would be named Zephyranthes haahahahahahhahhaahahah. (I find it funny though I'd have to explain)

When she didn't pluck them his heart swelled. "Thank you for not picking them." Whenever he gathered flowers he took them up, roots and all so that they would live and thrive elsewhere, or even collect the seeds if they were a seed bearing plant. "They're beautiful and they are very much indeed fitting given their location."

When thunder echoed across the skies he turned his gaze towards the sky and smiled. He missed flying but he was rather enjoying being on 'land' for now. "Do you enjoy watching the storms as they pass?" Turning his star speckled gaze towards her he smiled.

"I did, I actually hav-had a garden I was growing." Almost caught himself there. He had to use past tense since technically he wasn't supposed to be able to GO anywhere.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:45 am
AstoriaFallen

Astrid glanced at him. "Oh. You're welcome! I don't see the need to pluck them. They will just wither and die that way, so you can't admire their beauty then." Astri explained She nodded, agreeing with him. A rain flower plowed in a land that is always raining.

"Depends...I use to enjoy the storms in the warmth of my den when Kai was home. Since he's been gone it just hasn't been quite the same." She sighed. "It's not really the same anymore."

She heard the slip up of words but chose to ignore it.

"I bet your garden was quite beautiful. You know, these pink flowers remind me of your mane a bit." The male was close enough that Astrid found herself reaching and lightly touching the gradient hair. "See. Pink!" So the shade was a little different, but if she were to combine her little hair tufts with his it would probably be the same.

"You know, not many come up this way. You can start a garden right here. The Rain Lily could be the start. And...if you decided to become a reaver, I could watch it for you?" It would give her something to do.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:00 am
KasaiLoki

It would seem they had some things in common, it made him glad to know he'd met someone in this place that shared much of the same things as him. "I couldn't have said it better."

Frowning as she spoke he couldn't help but feel for her. While he never knew that kind of loss he could imagine what she must feel, but he didn't have such connections to anyone so she was truly on her own what she was feeling.

When she reached out to touch him with the comment he felt a thrum escape his vocals as he purred a little bit. "Maybe it was fate that we came across them then."

At the offer to grow a garden here his heart swelled. "Oh yes, that would be wonderful. I very much love gardening." It was a weakness of his. Who'd of thought. Guess he'd have a reason to come around here more often than most then. Plus she was nice enough to spend time with.

"I'm almost sad I didn't think of it." He chuckled, since he was joking but it was a good idea indeed.

""Hopefully in time it will be a very beautiful spot."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:07 am
AstoriaFallen

"Have you found a place to stay yet?" Astrid asked the male. If he was new, she didn't know if he was sharing a den with some of the other freeborns, or perhaps had found a home already.

"We have a rather large den. With Astrus' kids have grown and moved out and Astrus herself was planning on going on viking soon, there is plenty of room if you need a place to stay until you find something on your own." Astrid was always willing to help others. She was too sweet to think of alternative motives behind such an offer. Besides, Lim didn't seem like Ciro in that way, so the thrall felt comfortable offering.

"Since you are knowledgable about gardening, you will need to teach me how to safely transport or care for them though." If she could raise cubs on her own, how hard could plants be?

"Oh! We could call it...Lim and Astrid's Garden!" She giggled, a paw swiping the air as if to display the name into the atmospher.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:22 am
Quote:
The male was surprised by her offer. She was one of the more welcoming lions he had met so he was faced with a small dilemma. He never stayed in a place longer than a year at a time. Though he could make up the lie he was a reaver, it would explain his absences.

"That is very kind of you to offer, I would like to stay with you for a time. Plus I'd hate for you to be alone."

While he hadnt exactly meant to come off as coming onto her it might have come off that way a bit.

"I would enjoy teaching you. You'll be my first apprentice. " he beamed, rather excited about this.

"You know, that sounds perfect!"

Maybe he was spending too much time around mortals

"If you care to show the way, I'd love to see where you stay."

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:26 am
Astrid quickly nodded, feeling a small droplet of rain his her nose. Her pink eyes crossed as she tried to focus on the drop, before it seemed into her skin under the light fur.

Ah, perfect timing land. The lioness mused as she stood, shaking her head before nodding it in the direction of her den. "It's not too far from here. Come," she took a step forward. "Before we get soaked!" She grinned, trotting off, expecting the male to follow her.

She would leave the flowers by themselves, enjoying the nice drink of water the land provided to them.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces