Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands
[LOG] Budek x Zobu Is this what love is?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:33 am
That couldn't be her... But it was, the young cub that he had gotten to know from a young age was standing before him as a full grown adult and he was quite awestruck if he had to say so himself. Gulping he approached her and gave her a somewhat nervous smile, thoughts of being a guiding influence for her had melted away and now there was something else there. Something more primal and sensual, he had feelings for her and while he felt as thought it should be wrong since he had watched her grow up he couldn't help the way he felt. "Zobu...." He said growing closer, his eyes soft and his features relaxed, like he was being submissive almost.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:33 am
Zobu grinned, tossing her head a bit as she twirled around. She had been busy recently, working on fitting into her rank and training. It had been a little bit since she had last seen Budek, despite being in the same pride. He was probably off with another female or another, anyways. The spurt of jealousy she felt, she was able to smother; no longer was she a cub begging for his attention. Or an adolescent, fluctuating with always wanting to see him and wanting to yell at him for seeing her as a cub, for looking at other females and carrying out his duties. She had feelings, definitely. And there was an urge, a hope about a life with Budek, outside the pride. But... it was just a silly hope right now; she wasn't sure if she could leave her family, especially if Budek didn't harbor any feelings beyond that of an adult and a cub.

And so, despite her heart aching from seeing the soft expression and the shivers she got from him calling her name, she just grinned. "I guess I'm too big to ride on your back," she jested with a soft laugh, taking the final steps towards him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:38 am
"I... umm....." Why was he suddenly speechless? "I could still carry you but it might be awkward now." His laugh was full of nervousness and he looked at her as she grew closer, a lump forming in his throat. "You've grown into a beautiful Lioness." The words spilled from his mouth as he took in the sight of her, while he knew this pride wasn't really full of mates he knew there had been inselelo's in the past that had taken one. Clearly they still had to perform if other females requested it but that was part of this pride, but he might be leaving soon anyway and he just had to tell her how he felt right?

Or perhaps that might hurt her if he left. But if he ended up leaving would she go with him? Or would she stay with her family... "I... Zobu..." His heart was racing and he felt like he might die. "I want to see you smiling always, and know the sound of your laugh and see you standing there in the sunlight like the beautiful goddess you are." Gosh he was terrible at this.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:51 am
The nervousness of Budek had Zobu's laugh trailing off uneasily. Her eyes searched his, heartbeat picking up. Was something the matter? She felt herself heat up at the compliment. Beautiful lioness? She didn't know how to respond. Scratch that, she didn't know how to take it. With all her heart, she was hoping he was speaking to her as an adult. With all her heart, she was hoping that it wasn't platonic.

But he kept going, saying the gentle words that had her heart swelling with hope. She wasn't reading this wrong, was she? Oh dear, how should she respond? "I've always liked you, Budek," she blurted out before she could ponder a proper response. Bluntness had always been her way. "Even now... I love you too much. And if you're saying these things without feeling the same way, I want you to stop. I wouldn't be able to handle it-... you'll bring up my hopes," she tried, eyes searching his even more desperately now, frozen at the words of affection.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:51 am
Oh gosh no, he moved closer to her and leaned into her and wrapped a paw around her shoulder, hugging her close. "No Zobu, no.. that's not what I'm saying." He said softly taking in the scent of her as he hugged his head against her neck. "I want to have children with you.. I want to be with you always and to love you always, even if it's not the way here." If he had to leave though. "Would you come with me if I had to go?" He moved away from her and looked deep into her eyes. Would she give up the only home she'd ever known to be with him? The fact she had feelings for him too made this even more dangerous because if she said no..... it would break him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:59 am
This was reality? It couldn't be. Even as she buried her face into his mane, breathing in his scent and trying to calm her heart down, it felt too surreal to be real. "You love me?" she whispered in awe. It was too soon when he moved away, a lump in her throat as she looked back at him.

The question he asked should have made her hesitate. She should have paused to think about her family, her friends, her life. Why, she had been considering all of this and still hadn't come to an answer just prior to their confessions. However, when he spoke of loving her and asked her to leave with him... "Absolutely," she breathed without a moments pause. "I want to be with you, Budek. And have children. I want to watch you teach them how to swim. I want to have a family with you, like I heard about," Zobu told him earnestly, moving into him again, wanting to nuzzle into him, take in the comforting scent that she knew so well.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:06 am
Eyes glistening he nodded his head. "I do, with ever fiber of my body." The mere thought of leaving her was like the thought of leaving his children. It was a very hard blow to his heart and soul with just thinking about it and when it actually happened he could only imagine how he'd feel. He had never thought he'd of gotten so intimate with anyone here on an emotional level. While he knew physically he'd be called upon he never thought he'd actually find love here. His whole reason for being here had never been to sleep around with as many as he could, it was to do an actual good for the pride and help out in anyway he could. How did he know this would have happened?

"I want that more than anything Zobu...." Though he was afraid that part of her wouldn't want to leave her family. "I know it's supposed to be the other way around here, where the female persues the male but I this is different." Looking towards the sky for a moment he looked back towards her. "Will you be my mate, as unorthadox as it is here. Will you be mine forever until the day we die? While here I will still have to be with other females but you are the one that I love and it will be just a duty to the rank in which I hold while upon these lands." Staring deep into her eyes he gave a bow.

"I will honor you and protect you and provide for any children you bring forth into this world while we breath life in it. I promise you that while I live you will always be cherished and loved with such a passion the God's themselves would be envious." Where was all this coming from? He didn't realize he had this sort of emotion within him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:09 pm
She didn't know Budek could be so poetic. In fact, she didn't know very much about him. It didn't dissuade her, however. Instead, it made her intent on getting to know him more, eager to learn about the male.

But... there was hesitation. She would have to share him until they leave? It did have her thinking for a split second before she shook the thoughts away. She's been sharing him for all her life. And once they left together, she would have him for herself for the rest of her life. She could wait. Smiling, she nodded eagerly. "I want to, Budek. I want to be your mate," she breathed, feeling overly giddy. This was so odd, something she would have never imagined as real. In her dreams, definitely. But not in reality.

She watched as he bowed and vowed, feeling herself heat up and her heart swell. She would not cry, darn it. She wasn't a cub. The last thing she needed to do was cry. But she couldn't help the glassy eyes as she smiled. "I will trust and believe in you. I will provide you with a large family and love you for as long as I breath." And beyond death, she was sure, but it was unnecessary to add.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:12 pm
He prayed to the Gods above she felt the same that she wanted the same that she wished this as much as him. He knew that some might think it strange given he had watched her grow up from a small cub into a beautiful adult but he didn't care. The heart was a creature of it's own and his wanted her.

"Oh Zobu, you don't know how much your words bring me joy." He moved to her, hugged her close, a purr escaping his throat and vibrating through his entire being. This was what he wanted more than anything. "I want to spend this night and every night after with you my love." He bowed his head against hers as he held her close. "Come, share this night with me under the stars. I want to share the beauty of our love with the beauty of this night."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:23 pm
Zobu nuzzled into him, enjoying his scent, the feel of his purr, his warmth. It was too much and yet, not enough. She never wanted to move away again. "Every night," she agreed with a soft, satisfied sigh.

Leaning away from him minutely, just enough to look in his eyes, she smirked albeit shyly. "As an Inselelo, my love, and my mate, I think you have a duty to get to," she purred, willing herself to not be embarrassed by her own boldness. "Let's celebrate," she said in a softer, shyer voice before slowly leading him away.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas