HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Tendaji [RP Area]
[Yael] Festive Friends [Jiaya/Paej] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bronze Coffee rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:24 pm
[Even - Made the bucket
Odd - Missed the bucket]

"What's that, beat me?" She scoffed and readied herself again. She went a bit too hard and ended up bouncing it off the back of the bucket and it was out. Paej had missed. Huffing softly, the girl rolled her eyes. "Still one more to go."

PrinceFigment

PrinceFigment rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:38 pm
Peppermint Coffee
[Even - Made the bucket
Odd - Missed the bucket]

He frowned slightly, glancing to the bag that had slid away from the bucket. "Pfft. Yeah, well, you're not doing so great, yourself."

Taking a breath, he closed his eyes and tossed the bag, thinking perhaps he just needed to trust his luck a bit more. It generally didn't fail him.  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Bronze Coffee rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:40 pm
[Even - Made the bucket
Odd - Missed the bucket]

And somehow she missed again. She growled as she missed and then let her cheeks color a bit more. "Yeah, okay, okay. I still got one."

Now she wanted to see how he did with his last one.

PrinceFigment

PrinceFigment rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:48 pm
Peppermint Coffee
[Even - Made the bucket
Odd - Missed the bucket]

Luck... didn't seem to be on his side, this time. It was... shocking, but honestly, the day hadn't gone exactly how he'd imagined it would, anyway. The yaeli's brow furrowed as he concentrated on getting his last one in.

He could almost handle tying, but there was no way he was going to let Paej win this. Not a chance.  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:51 pm
"I win~" She sang out, dancing around in a circle. It was mainly moving her feet and hips in a swaying pattern, but it was her 'I win' dance. "I got one and you got none!"

Okay, she was done gloating. With a laugh, she collected her tiny little prize of a soft toy and held it out to him.

"Here. Peace offering."

PrinceFigment

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:02 pm
Peppermint Coffee

He crossed his arms indignantly, "Hey, I was close. A couple of times."

It was strange that he'd lost, but he actually wasn't all that upset by it. There were quite a lot of new experiences with this girl around. Looking to her, he sighed, unable to even pretend to be upset.

"... yeah, alright. Peace. So, what d'you wanna do, now?"  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:02 am
"I mean, close only counts in some games," Paej remarked, but didn't say what she wanted to. It'd be mean, so she held her tongue. Looking around at the games, Paej made a low noise and hummed softly.

"You pick something. I picked this game and I also got cake." It was his turn to pick.

PrinceFigment

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:18 am
Peppermint Coffee

Glancing around, he tried to find something that he was maybe a bit better at. He couldn't let Paej show him up that easily. Him losing just want something that happened.

His gaze shifted from booth to booth as he thought. Ah, jeez, what would be easy enough that there was no chance of him losing? A ball-rolling game sat at the end of the row, similar enough to the bean toss, though you'd be hard pressed to come out with absolutely no score. It was slightly more of a children's game, but his bruised pride needed something simple. And even the lowest scores won something.

"Alright, here." He made his way through a more empty path to the wooden stand just as the owner was clearing the bins of the previous game.  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:22 pm
She let him do as he needed to to pick, biting down on her lip. Honestly Paej hoped she hadn't offended about how she'd gloated about winning. Paej didn't win things often, and especially not against people who claimed they were always so 'lucky'. The girl just wanted to have fun.

When he picked a ball rolling game, her head tilted to the side and she let out a little hum.

"Well, well, well...." She tried to sound cool about it. "Rematch?"

PrinceFigment

PrinceFigment rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 6, 6, 3 Total: 20 (6-36)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:51 pm
Peppermint Coffee
6d6, high score wins

"Tch. Yeah, that last game was just a warm-up." He strode over to to the booth, offering his payment before taking the little basket of balls.

Sizing up the ramp, he took a minute to think about how he was going to do this. Leave it up to his usual luck, which had already failed him once, or actually try. Frowning slightly, he picked up the first ball and aimed for one of the bins at the far end of the ramp, trying to get the higher numbers.

Glancing to Paej, he offered a competitive smile, "This game's mine."  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Bronze Coffee rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 3, 4, 4 Total: 17 (6-36)

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:57 pm
"Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it," she muttered to herself. She watched how he did it and tilted her head. Easy enough. It was all about angles, wasn't it?

Paej narrowed her eyes, focusing as she took her ball and aimed it. But the way she launched it was wrong and too weak. The ball didn't quite get to the tin, but it hit it enough to count.

"Dang it! I was going to get that, too.."

And Jiaya managed to win this one!

PrinceFigment

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:11 pm
Peppermint Coffee

He picked out one of the medium prizes, a decent sized plush toy, offering it to Paej. "Here. Sorry for being a jerk, earlier."

Even if he'd lost the first one, he was sort of having fun. Paej didn't just quietly go along with whatever antics that he was up to. She called him out when he was being a pain, which he tended to do... quite a lot, actually. It was pretty refreshing.

"Anything else you're wanting to do?" He glanced around the crowd, trying to see where things had thinned out a bit.  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:52 am
She glanced up at the sky, checking what time it was, basically and then bit down on her lip as she thought about it.

"Let's get something to drink and then see if there's any music around? Usually there's live music." Festivals were always nice for their music. Normally it was lively, upbeat, and hopeful sounding. A lot of different bands wanted to come play and build their audience, maybe try to hit it 'big'. The girl sort of just wanted to dance to that music. Maybe, just maybe, she could tug Jiaya into dancing with her.

PrinceFigment

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:43 am
Peppermint Coffee

"Alright, drink sounds good." Seeing how she'd reacted to his usual tactics with crowds, he tried to dial it back a bit, glancing through for the clearest path. It seemed like the best way to deal with this was just... waiting for things to clear.

He made his way into the crowd, trying to keep close to Paej, maneuvering through the least blocked paths and managing to, mostly, avoid bumping into anyone. There were a few, but much less than usual, and mostly toward the edges of the crowds, where what little patience Jiaya had was starting to be lost.

Turning toward Paej, he offered a smile, "Looks like they've got food stands at the edge of the performance area."  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:03 am
When Jiaya picked more clear paths through people this time, Paej definitely noticed. She wasn't going to draw attention to it in case it would embarrass him, but there was a smile settling on her lips as she followed him. It was a lot easier this way.

"Oh, good! Thank you." Paej danced around people to get in front of Jia and smirked at him as she took the lead. She was trying to show she wasn't as uptight as she came across. Trying to show him her playful side. "I was going to have a water, unless there's something else you wanted?" Did he like to drink? She liked a glass of wine now and again, but not everyone cared for it.

PrinceFigment

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces