Noble Son of Doma -CLOSED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:54 pm
Welcome to a cub contest! This cub is the son of the royal princess, Lifa, and one of the four cubs being born into Doma as it recovers from a long period of strife.

So I'm gonna raffle him. But it has a two-part method of getting tickets. BOO OR YEAH. Hopefully, this will help get the pride official and get him a good, loving home.

But about that family, first.

This boy's mother is a single mother and adopted into the royal house. He will be raised with plenty of love, care, and affection by his mother and his doting uncle, Lord Hien. He has two siusters, owned by me and Keantha, and a brother being given out in another raffle for a Doma meta-RP. What fun!

This boy has no claim to the Doman throne, but will learn bushido and may take any rank he pleases minus slavery-- includingh that of a Samurai lord! If you're interested, read on!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:07 pm
THE BOYYOU'RE ENTERING FOR!
User Image

This is the eldest in Lifa's lkitte4r and will be expected to be a good role model to his siblings -- mischeif is expected, evil is punished. To enter you have 2 ways to get tickets.

You may only enter ONE personality prompt for 1 ticket. You may enter UNLIMITED RPs with Domans!

This is because RPs will be used to apply to become official. You can join the pride or find people in-pride to RP with here in the I/T! so you can find everything you need!

Rules

heart To clarify, you may enter as many RPs with a Doman you like but they ought to include another RPer. I'm happy to help. Completed RPs are ideal, so the contest will run a solid 2 weeks minimum, but I will allow time for a straggler or two to wrap up. RPs must be started from TODAY to JUNE 6th. I will close and roll JUNE 8th.

heart Anyone may enter. Staff, pride co-owners, all are welcome. ALL. ARE. WELCOME. :T

heart Be positive, supportive, and kind. You may not get along with other people entering but that doesn't mean you can be a petty little bum. I'll be a tight-a**. Pray people stop me if you act up.

heart Ths cub must remain in Doma! His mommy will be sad if he disappears.

heart THERE IS A NAMING TREND: Latin, Persian, Chinese, or Japanese. Lifa was born outside of Doma and I ask you keep to her traditions.

heart I may summon a tiebreaker if you al make my life difficult. Please make my life difficult. biggrin

heart Feel free to ask me your questions. Unless it's about typoes. I don't types gud all the time. Sory.

OK time to let you all have thje form to enter. NEXT POST.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:12 pm
Forms!

Each form is 1 ticket!

Form for Personality Ticket!

[b][color=blue]A noble son of Doma[/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]SoA Name/Meaning:[/b]
[b]How does he feel about his family and pride?:[/b]

RP Ticket Form

[b][color=red]Let me RP on your face![/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Doman involved:[/b] What pride members are involved? You can ask me to RP if needed.
[b]RP Link:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:50 am
A noble son of Doma
Username: Midnightglow18
SoA Name/Meaning: Takashi/Noble
How does he feel about his family and pride?: Takashi loves his family, he's a happy little cub. He likes chasing birds and practicing hunting other small animals. He wants to become a hunt when he grows up. He is protective of his siblings and will do whatever it takes to protect them from danger.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:27 am
A noble son of Doma
Username: Nymphiea
SoA Name/Meaning: Toshiyuki - Clever and Happy
How does he feel about his family and pride?: Toshiyuki loves his family, but he struggles under the pressure of his position and expectations. He isn't sure if he's a good role model. He's curious, sometimes rash, and at times prone to leaping before thinking. He's emotional and follows his heart, and while his heart always lays in a good place sometimes it doesn't follow the steps others expect of him.

And that's hard.

He doesn't want to be the mess up, although he's sure his family and pride would never say that to him. He wants to be responsible, respectable, and someone to look up to, but it's a heavy weight on his shoulders. He loves his pride. He'd do anything for it and his family. He just overthinks his own position and purpose in the end, and sometimes it ends up in sleepless nights and a knotted stomach.  
Eos Galvus generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:20 pm
1. Midnightglow18
2. Nymphaeia

two? Well let's flip a bottlecap.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:26 pm
OK, I apologize that it took me a little bit longer than planned -- I had a road trip on the weekend, and the original day I planned to end was a bit off-kilter due to housemate woes.. Then.. It got hot and I just don't have any air conditioning so my ability to Can shut down like the government during a budget crisis. I APOLOGIZE!

That said I've rolled the winner!

Before I quote I'm gonna say I appreciate you both entering very much; please don't think I don't! There's also the ORP -- it will flow to a natural conclusion, I'm justy hot and slow to tag until it's cool, and I'm hoping to let people get a chance to enter it. This boy however can't be played until the liutter's brother is won there.

Speaking of Winner...

Midnightglow18
COME ON DOWN ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

I do want to get more RPs and more giveaways for Doma ebventually, so please don't be discouraged!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:37 am
Thank you ^_^  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash