Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Headmaster's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:27 pm
The office of Ordell's Academy's Headmaster. You don't want to be sent here so be a good student!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:07 pm
Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Substitute Teacher - Moses Thoraschrein
Youth is wasted on the young...

The day was finally here and Moses couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. The fruit of his labors were about to harvested and all the pieces were moving according to plan. The academy staff was taken out and currently being held captive by Arlo and Kai. Meanwhile, Lorrie was looking over the children and so long as the kids behaved and listened to her instructions then there would be no problems; she could have quite the temper if messed with. Lilith and Chester were by his side and they were just more back up. He wasn't sure what to expect once he reached the Treasure Room so their assistance might be necessary. If he wasn't so excited then he might have noticed the way that Lilith wa hanging back and how she was very quiet. Moses thoughts were elsewhere like what he would find inside the Treasure Room. He had gathered this group of thieves for this very purpose and he used their greed to reach his goal. The others weren't aware that they were only tools or perhaps they did know, but their greed was blinding them. Moses was using them and once he got what he wanted he would get rid of them.

Moses quickened his pace as they got closer to the headmaster's office. That person would not be there, he had finally gotten word about the headmaster leaving the academy on this exact day which meant it was their only opportunity to act. "Everything is going according to plan, once we get to the treasure room we'll need to make our way to the Open Grassland where we'll make our escape through the Helicopter that Chester brought with him. We still got some time, but we better keep to the schedule, I don't want that Headmaster to suddenly show up or return early." Even though Moses knew the headmaster would be away, he actually didn't know for how long. Their deadline was nightfall, but the headmaster could show up earlier so they had no time to waste. Moses smiled again, if worse came to worse he could always take out the headmaster. Once he got a hold of the stone then even that Headmaster would not get in his way.

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:52 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was the day that Lillith was planning for since she applied for the school's position as teacher. All those sugary sweet words and personas were facades and means to distracting the wrong kind of attention from herself. The plan was put into motion as the teachers and employees were taken out first. Well the teachers that weren't part of their crew like Ramona. She kept a cold face as the teachers were handled, only biting at her lip once it was time for the students to lured and contained in the gymnasium. However she had to focus on her task at hand as she followed Chester and Moses to the headmaster's office. For an old man, Moses was moving pretty fast.

Or rather Lillith was walking very slow, putting distance between herself and the two men. She looked like she was moving her purple hair to the side but was actually placing a mic into her ear as her hi collar was close to her lips. She could hear a voice on the other end. Lillith followed the two until they reached the office. She listened as Moses explain where they needed to go before escaping on a helicopter. She nodded her as she walked out of the office. She disappeared under the guise of double checking something, instead turning the corner to ensure a safe distance between her and them.

"Can you hear me? 'Ellie' reporting." she whispered into her collar as she quickly texted and sent information from her device. "The plan is in motion. The teachers are subdued and possibly hurt meanwhile the students are being held in the gym by the mechanic. More likely, they're going to use them as leverage to keep the teachers from attacking. Moses plans to get the stone and escape on a helicopter in the open grassland. I repeat. The plan is in motion with a potential hostage situation in play. Send me instructions..."

Lillith sigh as she sent her signal. "Sorry Tony..." she said to herself as she checked her device. "I really did like playing the teacher and girlfriend part...now I need to save our kids..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 2:29 pm
Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Chester Dubois - Thief

Chester's time at the academ was very short, but it felt like he had been waiting for this moment the entire year. When Moses asked him to infiltrate the academy he immediately agreed. Unlike the other thieves he didn't join to gain any monetary rewards, no, his reasons were based on loyalty towards his adoptive father. That's right, Moses adopted Chester who was an orphan at a very young age. The old man took care of him, raised him, and taught him everything he needed to know about the world. Chester wasn't a thief, but he would do anything if Moses commanded him. The attack on Leoconoe was nothing more than to impress his 'father'; he felt nothing when he watched the desperation and destruction of the district, but when Moses praised him he was a happy boy. Chester was aware of Moses's plan to betray the others (it was going to be his job to take care of them) and he had no problem with disposing the other thieves; hell, he would take everyone out even the kids if Moses command it. However, they had to be somewhat stealthy about the situation; once Moses got what he wanted, they would disappear and no one would ever know they were the culprits.

The trio had suddently turned into a duo as Lilith had disappeared from their group. Moses wasn't too focused on them right now since he was trying to enter the headmaster's office to reach the treasure room. Chester looked around for Lilith not liking the idea that she was away when they were supposed to be assisting Moses. She said she was going to take a double look around for anyone, but she was taking her time. Chester crossed his arms; he didn't like this one bit.

==========

"Save our kids? Well that sounds almost heroic like you're not a villain or something." Chester spoke from behind Lilith. He had somehow managed to get really close to her without Lilith noticing. The young man watched Lilith placing distance between just as he was about to slice her neck with his pocket knife. "I knew there was something off. Its the prettiest ones you have to watch out for..." Chester threw his knife into the air and easily caught it, demonstrating his effiency at handling the knife. "So you're a spy...let me guess, International Police? Aww man and you're such a cutie too! Its too bad because now I have to kill you..." Chester's usual happy tone voice turned low and menacingly as he glared at Lilith with a look that could kill. "I heard everything, get rid of her, and I will inform the others. If she's already contacted the International Police then they could be on their way right now. We'll assure our escape by using those kids as hostages. Moses's voice came through a walkie talkie that was strapped to Chester's belt. The plans had changed and with the International Police aware of their activity they would now need to use the students as a bargaining chip. "Well you heard the man...die!" Chester threw his knife at Lilith aiming for her neck. The young man grinned as suddently the knife started morphing.

Chester grinned as the knife transformed into a Tyranitar that was charging right at Lilith!

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:08 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith gasped once she heard a voice behind her, pushing back to move away from the body behind . She was had been careless and seeing the knife in Chester's hand when that she almost paid for it. She glared at him, as if she was spitting acid at him with her eyes as he spoke. She rolled her eyes when he tossed his knife in the air before catching it. She took out her own knife from the pouch on her thigh, a customized handle unfolded to reveal a slightly bigger than Chester's. "Didn't you learn it's rude to sneak up on a lady when she's doing something." she taunted him, "But if you wanna play with knives, a I got a big boy one with you name on it."

She tried not to give it away who she was working with. "You don't know that. After all, I could be working with a rival group with a better moral compass." Of course she was lying, working with the police since the beginning. She didn't want to know how close they were reaching school, avoiding them panicking into hasty decisions involving the students. Her eyes narrowed when Chester said he would have to kill her, Lillith took a stance. "You can try to...Let's see how-" Lillith was interrupted by the voice on the other end of the walkie. That voice annoyed her. Even more, as he mentioned using the children as hostage.

"Hey old man!" she retorted at him with disdain, "Your decrepitude is showing when you speak. Your age is getting up there isn't it?!" She grinned from her remark before Chester threw the knife at her. Well what she was it was nice until it was a Tyranitar charging at her. Lillith stood there with a grin a face as a light quickly came forth. "You're going to have to do better than that if you want to kill me."

Loki chuckled from the use of dazzling gem just as Ceres appeared from her pokemon. "Come on now, you little kiss a**... try and kill me."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Shadow of Miracles
Prairiefox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:31 pm
Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Substitute Teacher - Moses Thoraschrein

Discovering Lilith had betrayed them was a major annoyance. His plans were not ruined, but her actions were causing him to lose valuable time. The police would be arriving soon and once they did, their escape route would be gone. Moses was fiddling with the lock behind the bookcase that was near the Headmaster's desk. It seemed cliche, but yes this office had a hidden room that led to an underground chamber where his prize was waiting for him. So long as he got the stone then the police would not matter; he had been running from the law practically his whole adult life and with the stone they would never find him. Moses smiled as he finally got through the lock's defenses and the door opened. There were stairs leading underground and Moses's grinned grew wider as he chuckled, he was close to his goal. He took out his Walkie Talkie and brought it close to his lips, Lorraine, its Moses. Change of plans. Go get the helicopter started in the Grasslands." He heard Lorraine's voice reply to him questioning about the kids. "Back-up is coming. They'll be dealt with by the others." The helicopter needed to be secure, but the students also needed to be handled, they would serve as a good distraction. "Arlo, Kai. Go to the gym now. Keep those brats in there, the staff should be nice and quiet right now." Moses put his walkie talkie away and started his descend down the stairs.

==========

The stories were true. All the rumors he heard were not lies and the stone was real; he would get his youth back. The stairs led to a room, a room that had several artifacts hanging around some which looked very interesting, perhaps even part of other legends, but they didn't matter to Moses. His prize stood before him, on a glass container, a pretty stone that seemed to sparkle even though there wasn't any light reflecting on it. "Yes...yes! YES!" Moses laughed as he approached the glass container. He lifted the glass and stared at the stone. "My future...staring right in front of me...its all mine," Moses dropped the glass letting it fall and break on the floor as his hands reached for the large stone. The stone suddently started glowing and Moses started changing...

The old man's wrinkling features were disappearing and his white hair started changing to a dark color as if regaining its youth. In fact, his whole body was regaining youth as the once old man started standing taller, his muscles growing back and his hair almost turning entirely black. "Youth is wasted on the young..." Moses started laughing as the once 70+ old man started looking younger and younger. However, Moses felt a strike against his stomach losing his grip on the stone. The attacks didn't stop there, a punch was followed by a kick as the thief boss was knocked back. Half of his hair still white and his face mostly youthful except for the area around his right eye and right cheek which was still wrinkly. Moses glared daggers at the figure that had just attacked him. The stone was wrapped around a cloth preventing its light from shining. Moses stood back up with an angry grin, "Its you....ha ha ha so the headmaster is finally revealed! But you're too late, that stone is mine!" Moses took out a Poke Ball, no longer grinning. "You will not get in my way!"

The mysterious figure stared at Moses as it took out a Poke Ball as well ready to face the thief boss.

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100