Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Asha had been spending time hanging out with the sea lion pride, but she didn't think it was the right home for her, so she headed back out into the rouge lands she would figure out a home sooner or later. She didn't want to live in the rouge lands forever. She wanted a life and she wanted a family. She wanted the protection of a pride. She felt the rain coming down from the sky falling on her coat. She wasn't really worried about it. She would dry when she went to find a cave to sleep in or she could dry when the rain stopped. She wasn't so weak as to worry she would get sick from a little thing like rain. Besides the rain was a blessing since it made things grow. Asha still believed that.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finding a home was tricky when one wasn't used to prides. Jhosef wasn't even sure he actually wanted to find a pride. The roguelands weren't so bad once you learned them, learned the cycle. There was a cycle for everything from hunting to getting to bed at night. There was an ebb and a flow that the male enjoyed a great deal.

The rain had gone on for longer than anticipated. He expected just a shower for a little bit and then a quick change back to the unrelenting sunny weather. It wasn't the case.

Not wanting to be damp any longer, the male had found himself a shallow cave that gave him just enough room to lay down without his paws sticking out to the damp. He gave a yawn and just stared out at the grey plains before him when he noticed a brown lion in the distance. Would they come to this cave to escape the rain?
Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:13 am
Peppermint Coffee

Asha traveled a while longer before she decided she had enough of the rain and headed for the nearest cave. She scented a male lion so she stopped standing outside in the rain considering if she wanted to be trapped in a cave waiting out the rain with a male lion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:32 am
A scent wafted in and Jhosef's eyes landed on a female just outside. He scooted himself over as much as he could and then called out to her.

"My name is Jhosef. I'm stuck here until the rain passes...Ah, you can come in if you'd like to get out of the storm?" He didn't sound so sure, but honestly what else could he do? He was here first, and didn't want to be out in that, but his heart went out to anyone who was out there. So, might as well say they could share.

Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:36 am
Peppermint Coffee

Asha moved into the cave and did her best to get as far away from Jhosef as she could, since she could sense he didn't really want her there but it seemed he was kind enough to put that aside, since there was no telling where the next cave would be in this rain and if she would be able to find it. "Thank you, I am Asha." She looked around the small cave and then out at the rain. "I guess we are stuck here together for the moment. Umm so.." She said struggling for something to take to Jhosef about.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:18 am
"Asha. Well... welcome." It was a tight fit with two adult lions in this one little cave. Still, it was better than being out there.

"I mean, maybe the rains will pass quickly and we'll end up out of here before sunset." He beamed. Honestly Jhosef wasn't even convinced that was going to happen, but one could dream right? With the way the thunder and lightening were rolling through, it sounded like it could honestly be here until tonight.

"So. Where are you from?"
Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:01 am
Peppermint Coffee

Asha nodded she felt a little weird squished into the little cave with a male she had just met but with thunder and lightning moving across the land it wasn't wise to be out and wandering. Asha sighed "I lived in a pride long ago, but things happened and it all fell apart I tried to rebuild it and that was a flop as well. So now I live where ever I am able to find a safe place. What about you?" Asha asked she wondered if he didn't like talking about himself. Then again if they didn't talk at all this was going to be a long stay together and very boring.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:50 am
"Never lived in a pride," he said, as if thinking back to his cubhood. He swallowed a little and then shrugged. "My parents weren't interested in following other people's orders, nor being leaders themselves, really. So I've been wandering these unclaimed lands for, literally, as long as I can remember."

A loud crack of thunder cut him off and he blinked slowly as the lightening flashed and made his vision white out for a second. "I really wish the lightening would stop," he muttered to himself. No, Jhosef wasn't scared, but he wasn't exactly enjoying this either. "My normal den isn't near here. I got stuck when it started raining that hard. The river's going to swell up and not be crossable for a day or two.."

At least it'd be like that if this rain continued into the night.
Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:10 am
Peppermint Coffee

Asha nodded "I guess there are pros and cons to pride life we had been a nomad group maybe fewer lions would have lost their lives in the fire, or maybe something else would have happened and it still would have been a mess, it's not always about rules you know, it's also about safety in numbers." Asha said looking at Jhosef "Then again those same numbers can cause a lot of issues if the lions in the pride disagree about a subject." She looked out of the cave at the storm that raged on. "I don't really have a home cave right now haven't found anywhere I wanted to stake my claim yet, just exploring the land, for now, to see what's out there. I don't like the lightning either." She said softly. It looked like they were going to be stuck together for a while might as well get used to the idea since it wouldn't be safe running out in this storm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:21 pm
Safety in numbers? Well, Jhosef didn't know anything about that, but he let her talk about the numbers of losses and how she didn't have a home now.

"Well, don't worry about not having a home den. You'll find a place that speaks to you." He looked out at the rain and sighed hard. He was getting more tired the longer the rain pattered outside. "I haven't yet, but.." He yawned wide and let his eyes slip closed.

"Sorry. I'm going to crash soon. I wanted to be more company.. But the warmth and the rain.." His head was already going to his paws.
Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:24 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Asha laughed and laid her head down as well "Sounds like a good idea to me." She closed her eyes and let herself go to sleep as well.

(Fin)  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff