Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Flared Up: Gima's in trouble? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:58 pm
The room is dark too dark, the tiles on the floor are red , two flare grunts chaining him to the wall in a cell in Flares Underground base beneath geosenge the stones of statued pokemon circled the outside entrance there was a machine to the side of the uncouncious gimas cell it was the same as lorvina had had this wasen't good of course as the guards walked away he voice into his SNAG quietly " Calling all free snagems , I've been cap- Kssrt by Fla- Kssrt-" The radio scramblers worked so much that only bit's and peices came out from the SNAG to the others then telling gray to pinpoint his location of course GRAY snarked at this " So you've gone and gotton yourself captured too? it wasen't enough to be beaten by a frog? Fine with me. " " Just shut your can and pinpoint my location send it to any free snagems." Hopefully some would get word As his belt and pokemon were taken from him.

"This is GRAY Gimas done it again , And this time hes captured Save him at your own risk I've Pinpointed his location somewhere in geosenge." The Snagems SNAGS would beep indication there was a new message.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:07 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

After her first mission, Ulla and her team trained a little bit more. They were outside in the forestry area. Riolu had a blind fold on as he was in between Rowlett and Ulla. The little girl had a handful of stones in front of her. "Remember Riolu, this is to help you read aura. Don't just listen for it. You have to feel it. Rowlett, I'll give you the signal when to attack ok? Both of them nodded as they got in their ready positions.

Ulla picked up a few stones as she started running around Riolu. Rowlett then started flying towards the sky out of sight. Ulla then started throwing rocks at Riolu in multiples of either three or two. Riolu concentrated as he waited at the last second to deflect them each at a time. When Ulla gave a signal to Rowlett, it flew down using Quick Attack to strike at Riolu. Riolu quickly ducked down to evade Rowletts attack. Kid! Hey Kid! Ulla's SNAG started going off in her pocket. The little girl whistled as Rowlett and Riolu stopped what they were doing and walked over to Ulla. Riolu set the blindfold back in her bag.

"I have a name GRAY. What is it-" Before she could finish her sentence, she heard an unfamiliar voice. Her heart skipped a beat by the intermission scrambling. "Fla....Flare? One of us is captured by Team Flare? What could they possibly want from one of us?" This is GRAY, Grimas done it again, and this time he's captured. Save him at your own risk. I've pinpointed his location somewhere in Geosenge." Ulla paused for a second. At your own risk. That's all that was ringing through her mind. Riolu felt Ulla's aura waver as he was about to comfort her. "What do you say you guys? You wanna have some fun with Team Flare?" The little girl looked at her Pokemon with a smile. Riolu was surprised by her spirit. One moment, her aura was on edge. But then, her aura grew stronger with confidence. Riolu nodded so did Rowlett. "Alright! GRAY, send us to his last location. Also I'm gonna need you to tweak my Snag Machine for me, if we are going to be sneaking around. We need like a cloaking device if there's no other way to get around Flare" You got some spunk for a little girl. Going in alone. Nobody else has responded to the call. Your not afraid? Your not gonna quit and run to your mommy are you? GRAY said tauntingly as he then teleported them.

"I am scared. But, that's what pushes me to be stronger."  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:18 am
"I'm really getting tired of bailing people from imprisonment...says the man who he himself had to be saved after his own imprisonment and planned execution." Sub said as he appeared beside Ulla, Claydol lazily rotating in place beside him for a brief moment before teleporting back to HQ. "Geosenge, been awhile since I've been here. Ready for this, Ulla?" He asked the girl beside him, not waiting for an answer before proceeding forward north into the town proper. "I know exactly where they got it. What I can't figure out is the why or how. Then again Gima seems to be the more act first and think later type so I should not be surprised." The man mused aloud as he walked through the city.

Usually he would be worried about walking through Kalos in the open, he was after all wanted for his role in the failed revolutionary as well as capturing a legendary Pokemon, the Kalosian king claiming rights to all wild legends within this region. That said Flare nor the Royal Guard never made much of an appearance in Geosenge, at least not out in the open in the case of Flare. They had their little 'secret' base here, which was more of an open secret than anything, but they didn't dare walk around in the open in town, would draw too much attention, even with Lysandre as Prime Minister.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:46 am
"I see so they are going to turn me into a hybrid But how? Where in the world did flare get this technology.... NAPS! GOD DAMN HIM!" The chains rustled as he tried to break free but to no avail. Two low ranking Flare grunts Un-cuffed him and pushed him out Naps is going to enjoy this After you captured his onix he was enraged enough to side with one of our scientists which our mistress wants you for experimentation GET in the machine NOW Or die. The flare grunts said with a cocky grin their Hounduar ready to fire a point blank flamethrower at gima if necessary.

gima felt insulted by there being no one else around aside from the grunts .this however made him enraged though helpless as he was drugged.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:29 am
Odd was still laid up in the medlab when he got a message on his SNAG. "Gima?" He asked himself, struggling for a moment to read the name unassisted. "Is that a new member of the team?"

"I believe you lot know him better as 'Rein'." GRAY piped up from the device but he refused to ackowledge Odd other than that. GRAY always did dislike him, ever since he became a Channeler.

"Well... If there's not anyone else going..." Odd told himself as he looked around. Thanks to Doc's Necrite tablets, he was feeling better. He still had a hole in his chest but at least he wasn't in constant pain anymore. The necromancer grabbed his things, careful not to agitate the wound he'd been put in here for and called for Claydol.

Arriving near the Pokemon Center in Geosenge, he looked around for a moment before he spotted Sub and Ulla, the new girl. "Don't mind me..." He told the pair with a small laugh. He had an idea of how to recover quicker but he didn't want to do it in front of Ulla. No child should have to witness what he planned to do should he get the chance here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 3:35 pm
I didn't really want to get involved in Rein's escapades, but he did help me rescue Keiko, so some part of me demanded I return the favor. At least there'll be plenty Flare grunts to demolish.

After dealing with GRAY, I arrived at the Pokemon Center at Geosenge Town thanks to Claydol's Teleport move. I let Rala out to memorize the location in case I needed to return here in the future, and then headed to where the other Snagems were at.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:10 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

The little girl was startled a bit as she noticed Sub was right next to her at Geonsenge. She looked at her team as she smiled, going on a mission with the leader? They all knew they had to prove to Sub that they can handle any kind of mission. She followed right beside him "Y-Yes sir! I am ready. Does this sort of thing happen a lot?" She asked as she heard another familiar voice, she looked over and saw Odd. A little past him, she saw Ter as well. "There sure is a lot of us." She spoke out loud on accident as she covered her mouth. She was concerned about this Grimas guy, wondering why they have him in the first place.

She stepped outside with her team by her side, looking around. For a town, it was pretty quiet. "Is it always this quiet?" She asked nobody in particular. Where would they even start looking for her team mate?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:46 pm
As for Gima things weren't going to well Hes been strapped to the hybrid machine one of the flare grunts pushed down on the lever as the scientist and Naps watched chuckling as Gima screamed in pain enough to attract the others The machine turning his long red hair white His mouth becoming stitched shut his tongue a ghastly blue...He was dying. Arms Of the chandelure started coming from his back holding up weak but purple flares his eyes turned a ghastly yellow.

As for the team members they would be sighted by the twins Eli and Gai
The two respectively took thier ear phones out coming up to the team " Are you lot with flare?" Eli the more defensive one spoke. " Look at them eli, They don't have the uniforms Why would they be-" A loud piercing scream cut off Gai's sentence this wasen't good " What in the hell that is kalos? " Gai looked around as did eli blinking.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla was looking around for any sort of sign of where they could be hiding Gima is. Riolu was looking around as well as he noticed two boys walk up to the group. He tugged on Ulla's dress and pointed towards the twins. She looked over them as she was a bit confused. Were they new recruits? She walked over to them. "Are you guys new? Hello, my name is Ulla and these are my Pokemon. Riolu and Row-" Suddenly, a death piercing scream cut through the conversation. Ulla covered her ears and knelt down in pain. Riolu felt Gima's emotions. Pain, Misery, Dying.

He quickly helped Ulla up and started running in the direction where he felt Gima's aura was. He ran through anything that was in his way quickly. He wanted to get to Gima's side quickly. Something was happening to his aura, but he didn't understand what was going on with. All he knew. Is that his aura was changing, but also weakening. Ulla got up and started running as well Riolu. Right when we spot trouble, we have to sneak by okay?" Riolu nodded as Ulla opened her SNAG. "Gray. I need you to pinpoint our direction to the rest of the team." Alright kid. One more thing before you get yourself killed kid, your adjustment to your snag machine is almost ready  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Sub just kind of walked alongside Ulla, not sure what was going on. When he heard GRAY speaking to the young girl about some sort of adjustment to her Snag Machine, a kind of cloaking device, he just chuckled. "GRAY is messing with you, the Snag Machine can't emit a cloaking field. Not sure if that's even possible with technology yet though you do give me ideas about things I should look into..." He said, tapping his chin. "I wouldn't worry about being seen though, Flare wouldn't be caught dead outside. But if you are worried about it when we go in I can let you borrow Ulalume, my Malamar. She can cover you with her body, considering how small you are, and use Camouflage to conceal you." He offered the girl.

That's when the screaming occurred and the freaky twins popped up. Sub didn't turn to face them, nor could he hear them but he was well aware of their presence if they thought they were hiding. Ignoring the voyeurs Sub set off after Ulla and the source of the screams.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:36 pm
Given that there was practically nothing going on to give Odd any idea where they were going, he decided to release Refrain from her Dusk Ball. He'd have prefered Entr'Acte but the sapient blade was a bit larger than she was. "Refrain, I might need a bit of assistance getting around for a bit. If I start stumbling, give me a hand." He informed the Oranguru, following after Sub and Ulla. "I can sense a familiar soul somewhere underground." He announced to Sub. "But there's so much...static, I guess I should call it, that I can't pinpoint it." Rein/Gima was here. He felt sure of that from the familiar feel he was getting but the energy was too distorted to really trace it anywhere.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:40 pm
"It'd be a bit of a double-edged sword," I shrugged, talking to Sub. "It could be useful in some situations, but the energy used to bring up the cloaking field could be used to track the SNAG if the enemy knew what to look for. Bit of a stretch, sure, but it's not impossible."

Like Sub, I followed Ulla, not really paying attention to what was going on. My mind was elsewhere, to be honest, though Sub's discussion of a cloaking field for the SNAG peaked my interest, surprisingly.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:09 am
Gima woke up from the unconsions with rage his ghost type and fire type energy raged aswell, the machine considered a meltdown , from the flames on his back, His aura became more sinister "[YOU DID THIS TO ME NAPS AFTER KIEKO? I WILL BURN YOU ALIVE ALONG WITH YOUR ALLIES!/i] An Explosion would come from the underground base the earth shaking the lowly flare grunts running out to the open only to be seen by sub and his team along with the freaky twins,

(You are each beseached by a lowly flare grunt they have only one 1st stage pokemon Choose wisely You may snag this pokemon.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:18 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

As they were running, Riolu stopped dead in his tracks as it made Ulla run right into him. Riolu? What's wrong? Did you lose his aur- Before she could finish her sentence, all of them felt that explosion as it shook the ground under them. Riolu knelt down almost as if he was in pain. Gima's aura became more sinister. He was alive, but no longer just a man. Ulla was about to help Riolu up as she noticed a lone grunt woman came out of an underground entrance. That man is insane...I better call for- Before she could finish her sentence she noticed the group and the twins. What do you think your doing here!? Nobody is suppose to be here! In the name of Team Flare, I suggest you leave. She said with a sinister look as she took out a Pokeball as she released her Pokemon; a Togetic.

Ulla stood up as she stepped forward. Your in our way! We need to get our friend! She shouted as she looked back at Riolu, he was in no condition to fight. She looked at Rowlett as it was perched on her shoulder "Alright Rowlett, your in cha-" Before she could let Rowlett go, Riolu put his paw on her shoulder and walked forward. As he did that, a chill went up Ulla's spine. Riolu was in Hyper Mode. Probably from all the stress of feeling Gima's aura, it pushed him to this destructive mode. Riolu was surrounded by darkness as his eyes were a purple color now. Ulla was scared, Riolu hasn't been in this form yet. He's been able to control it for now. But, this has really pushed him. She had to try and make this work. What an interesting Pokemon. I'll have to tell the chief about it. Togetic use Fairy Wind! The Togetic flew up high in the sky as waves of wind were directed at Riolu.

Riolu use Dig dodge it- Riolu didn't hear Ulla as he rushed at the Pokemon. He crossed his arms infront of his face as he took the attack full force. He then jumped up to Togetics height and slammed it down with a Shadow Wave. Riolu then used Quick Attack straight down to pin it to the ground. No you don't! Togetic Magical Leaf! The Togetic got up quickly as she did a little spin as leaves started flying straight towards Riolu. Riolu dodge it! Riolu once again didn't hear the girl as he took the full attack. He fell to the ground as it showed it did a good amount of damage. He got up slowly wincing in pain as he had an evil grin. Ulla was holding back tears as she pulled out Riolu's Pokeball. R-Riolu that's enough! Return! She threw the Pokeball at Riolu. Riolu noticed his Pokeball come at him, he quickly kicked it back at her at high speed. Rowlett quickly caught it before it could hit Ulla's face. Ulla smiled weakly to Rowlett T-Thank you...Rowlett she said as she looked at Riolu as he was glaring at her. It looks like you have no control over your own Pokemon kid. How'd it even agree to be your Pokemon? S-Shut up! Riolu is my best friend!

Riolu then drew his attention back at the Togetic. He then used dig as he dug himself underground. The grunt and Togetic started looking around as Riolu popped out with a Shadow wave ready to aim directly at Togetic's face. Togetic you idiot! Counter with Fairy Wind! Togetic faced Riolu as both of there attacks clashed against one another as a mini explosion. Smoke surrounded them as they couldn't see anything Riolu.... When the smoke finally cleared, both Pokemon were both heavily hurt. While Riolu was holding up Togetic by it's throat and with his free hand, he was preparing for another Shadow Wave. What is your Pokemon doing?! RIOLU STOP THIS AT ONCE! She yelled out. She had to act fast, she took out a Pokeball and threw it at Togetic. It hit Togetics head as Togetic was called into the Pokeball. The Pokeball shook a little but then heard a click. The Flare grunt was shocked. M-My Pokemon....I'm telling the boss about you and about this! The grunt ran away.

Ulla watched as the grunt ran off. But, the battle wasn't over yet. She looked at Riolu who's clearly still in Hyper Mode. But this time, he looked more angry. Angry, that Ulla interfered. He then ran at Ulla with still the Shadow Wave ready. Ulla stepped back a bit Riolu stop! This isn't you! She shouted, it looked like it went through a little but he was still charging. She had no choice, she looked at Rowlet. Rowlet....B-Brave Bird... She said in pain. Rowlet nodded as he quickly flew at Riolu. Rowlett was surrounded by green energy as they both clashed. A small smoke ball errupted from their attacks clashing. Riolu fell from the sky as he landed unconscious. Rowlet, flew down next to him a bit sad, he turned to Ulla as she had her head down while walking to them. Rowlett flew over to the Pokeball that had Togetic in it and put it in Ulla's bag without any hesitation. Ulla knelt down in front of the unconscious Riolu, she picked him up and hugged him tightly as she started to cry. R-Riolu....I-I'm sorry....I had no choice....I-If I was only stronger back then to stop them...You wouldn't be like this...I'm so sorry...

Ulla then pulled out a revive from her pocket and gave it to Riolu. After a few minutes, he started to open his eyes. His eyes were back to their ruby red color. The first thing he saw was Ulla's face that had streams of tears falling and landing on him. He doesn't remember what happened yet, but then it came all back to him as he looked around. He wiped some of her tears. Ashamed that he made his master go through something like this. T-Thank you R-Riolu....get some rest. We are almost done here. We can find Gima from here. Riolu nodded as he was recalled back into his Pokeball. The little girl sat there for a second as she put away Riolu's Pokeball and stood up. She dried her tears and looked at the entrance that the grunt came from. ....Come on. Let's go find Gima. Rowlet, your in charge now. Okay? She looked back at everyone with a weak smile as she proceeded with the mission.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:27 am
Sub just sighed as the Flare grunt approached him, Pokeball clutched in a shaky hand, the Snagem leader sensing the fearful eyes hiding behind those red shades. "Really? Are we seriously doing this? I can tell you already know who I am. If you do then you know good and well what I'm capable of and what monstrosities I have command over. So I ask again; are we really going to be doing this? Right here, right now?" The man said, arms folded and head cocked to the side.

The Flare grunt gulped hard as he just stood there staring at the Snagem leader, Pokeball raised as he prepared to throw it out and yet his hand just froze, as if his body was trying to inform the brain of the futility of this action, but alas the two were not in agreement, the grunt tapping the button on the still raised ball to unleash the Froakie that was contained within.

After the tiny frog appeared from the ball, raising its bubbles over its face like a mask as it prepared for battle, Sub just smiled, pleased with this outcome. "Okay, before I thought this was going to be a waste of my time but this...this brings a smile to my face." He said, staring down the Froakie with intense desire. The frog was made extremely uncomfortable as the man's eyes bore down on him.

"Tell you what, I'll go easy on ya. I've been meaning to give this one some battle time and this is the perfect opportunity." Sub said as he tossed a Dusk Ball out, the device popping open to unleash the Eevee contained within. "Hans, use Quick Attack." The man ordered, the tiny mammal giving off a bark before kicking off the ground, racing towards the Froakie with a sudden burst of speed, ending its dash with a full body tackle into the frog.

"Y-you're just toying with me!" The grunt shouted, starting to actually show another emotion besides fear. "I might lose but I won't let you mock the beauty of Flare anymore! Froakie, use Bubble!" The grunted ordered. As soon as the tumbling Froakie regained its footing it shot back at the Eevee with a single mid-sized fast moving bubble which flew towards the Normal type and exploded in a burst of water upon contact, sending Hans reeling back, putting the two back at the same distance they were before the Quick Attack had closed the distance.

"Heh, Bubble huh? I guess you guys focus more on your hair than training your Pokemon." Sub sneered. "Hans, Bite." The man ordered. The Eevee would once again race towards the Froakie, however not as fast as last time, mouth open and teeth glowing with Dark energy.

"Not this time! Froakie, another Bubble!" The grunt ordered, hoping to keep the Eevee at bay as the frog croaked and spat another fast moving Bubble at the Eevee.

"Detect." Sub ordered with a smile, Hans reacting in-sync with the command as he sprung up on his hind legs, launching its self into the air in an arc and over the Bubble, coming back down to Earth as he landed on the Froakie where he would then clamped down on the frog's arm, viciously digging in.

"G-get off! Lick!" The grunt ordered. The panicking Froakie would obey the command as it flung its nasty tongue out and gave Hans a good slurp across the face, causing the Eevee to let go and stumble backwards and off of it in disgust. Hans was pretty well trained but very few individuals expected to get licked across the face in the middle of a battle.

"Oh dear, poor Hans seems paralyzed." Sub commented as his Eevee appeared to flinch up. "Whatever will I do? I know! This!" The Snagem leader said with glee as he took out a Dusk Ball and held it in his Snag Machine gloved hand, the device whirling to life as a strange energy surrounded the ball before he hurl it at the Froakie as it was just standing to get up off the ground, the device smacking it right in the hand, sending it fall back onto its back before the ball sucked it up into its confines.

The Dusk Ball would hit the ground shaking, its button blinking a few times as the frog attempted to resist. One...two...and...Froakie was snagged!

As for the Flare grunt he just stood there in disbelief despite knowing the stories, never thinking he would have his Pokemon stolen, or snagged from him. Sub would walk over and pick the Dusk Ball up before it disappeared, whisked away to his personal box as he held the ball in his hand and up to the grunt for him to watch it vanish. "That's mine. And as for you..." He said, a smiling stretching across his face. The grunt didn't need to be told twice as he made a mad dash out of there.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff