Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] The wonders of the world (Raksha x Rana x Bast)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:50 pm
The little black cub bounded ahead of Rana with a skip in his step almost. "DAD ARE YOU HOME?!?" He called out with much exuberance. He was starting to grow more and more curious about the world and everything else around him.

Rana laughed and shook her head as she entered the den behind him. "Can you tell your son is excited?" It was entertaining to watch the young one's grow up around her, even though they weren't biologically hers. She still felt a slight claim to them.

"I want to hear about all your travels from when you used to go out." He demanded of his father almost.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:17 pm
AstoriaFallen
lets finish this mother fudger ~

Bast'ion was surprised to see his son as the first to greet him so eagerly. When he went out for viking trips it was understandable but the fact that his children were still eager to see him when he came back to the family den was uplifting. He'd been sticking closer to home since Yhe had the two girls as he'd promised. The only time he really left was to gather a sizable meal for the family which was what he'd done today. Behind the kirin lion he was dragging home a good sized prey beast for the family to enjoy. He dropped the thing from his maw so he could greet his son properly.

"Hey! Whoah whoah whoah. You want a story?" He was grinning playing coy with the boy. His blue eyes scanned over to Rana. "There is one story I think I can tell you but we should get this thing to the den first. Rana would you mind helping me with it?" There was that charming egotistical smile of his.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:27 pm
Alpaca Chobi

While the food was temping Raksha was more interested to hear what his father had to say. "I DO! And I can help you father!" He ran over to the other side of the beast and tried to pick up part of it but failed horribly. While he was growing he was still too young, he tried though right?

Rana chuckled and nodded. Moving to the other side of it she grabbed part of it and with Bast's signal they got it into the den without issue. They had a section of the den cleared out for kills and what not, it was somewhat cooler in that section to help keep the meat longer. "He's been antsy, he wants to go out on some vikings soon." At least once his mane started to come in. "He's likely going to be like you." She mused at the thought.

"Are you ready now?" He asked following the adults eagerly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:35 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Almost strong enough," He assured Raksha. "You'll be the one dragging home the preybeast one day. Not long now. Your mane is almost filling out." He grinned.

"Oh he wants to go on a viking soon? Hmmm I think you're a few moons to shy but only a few. It will be soon," He had no qualms about Rashka wanting to grow up and be his shadow. If anything, he was proud of his son for being so wise in his eyes.

Quickly, the kirin lion knelt down and grabbed his part of the prey beast. He was quick to move the thing with Rana's help inside of the family den. Hopefully the rest of the family would follow in soon so that the family could have a decent meal together. These family meals were not as rare of thing as of late but Bast'ion enjoyed seeing his family enjoy a meal together.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:48 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"One day I'll be as strong as you father." Standing proudly as if to show off some invisible muscles he had hidden upon his lithe form. He was still small but growing and would one day be a magnificent lion, that day was not today though. "Well, when you say I'm ready I'll be ready." Eyes sparkling as he looked up to his father, while he had been gone here and there it was nice having him around all of a sudden. No one had asked why he had decided to stick around but he did have two more sisters to deal with.

Rana looked at Raksha and smiled, she couldn't help but love the admiration he had for his father and it made her heart ache she'd never be able to have children look up to her like that. She found herself frowning but quickly removed it from her features, she could dwell on such things another time. "Do you want to tell your father what you did today?" Since his thoughts on hearing stories seemed to have quickly been forgotten.

"OH yes! Do you want to hear father?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:55 pm
AstoriaFallen

Bast'ion took a seat and lowered his head so he was more at Rashka's eye level. He was basking in his sons warm glowing admiration. It was too bad lions didn't have sunglasses.

"Oh?" The kirin lions slid up to meet Rana's. "Rashka has a story to share?" His eyes traveled back to his son, "Of course. I feel that its only fair he tell me a story with how many I've told him. Alright. So what is this story?"

Bast'ion's paws folded down in to a laying position where he rested his chin on the tops of his paws eagerly waiting for his sons story while he made him self more comfortable. It was an exciting moment when your offspring was eager to share their adventures.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:05 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Raksha suddenly felt nervous. It wasn't really much of a story as much of a feat, so he really wasn't sure his dad would be impressed. "I took down a hare today!" He had never really realized how fast they were until Rana was teaching him to hunt today, while he was on the younger side he was still showing signs of being a pubescent teen.

"Oh, you should have been there Bast'ion. It was truly a sight to behold. Your son is very smart." She added smiling at him, it was true. He was quite capable on his paws and a fast thinker, he'd do great things in the future.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:09 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Oh I wish I had been there to see." He frowned feeling the weight of things he'd missed with his cubs. Especially with his first litter of three girls he'd missed so much. Even still with him being around he was missing things. His family was large and there were only so many things that he could keep up with but that didn't fully take away the sting. Bast'ion did a good job shoving those feelings away. Damn it. He was getting soft.

"So Rana taught you? She's great at hunting. You must listen closely to any instruction she gives you because she is very strong and wise," He told Rashka. "Tell me in more detail. How did you take the hare down? They are quite quick even for a seasoned hunter like me," He grinned at Rashka but the grin was actually one meant for Rana.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:16 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Thinking for a moment he figured it would be best to show him. "I can probably show you? I think it would be easier." He said thinking about it a little more. "And I will Father, don't worry." He liked Rana, and didn't think he'd never not listen to her. She was like a mother to him. "I'll go set up the area and then you come in a little bit so I have time to get it ready." He said as he bounded out of the cave.

"Well look at that, we're alone." She teased as Raksha dashed out of the den to go set up some things. "You know it will take him a little bit to set up what he want's to show you. If you want to kill some time." A low thrum in her throat as she disappeared into the shadows of the den.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:22 pm
AstoriaFallen

Bast'ions head lifted and a very flirtatious looked reflected in eyes. He knew exactly what Rana was thinking and he knew exactly to do what it was that she was hinting at. Thoughts of Yhe faded in to the background for the moment as his impulsive side answered, "It would seem it will take a while for him to get back," He agreed.

Very quickly and gracefully the kirin lion was back on his paws eager to get to the task presented to him. It wasn't like he was out on a viking. He was keeping his end of the deal by sticking around the homelands. Very easily he could be away on a viking trip with another female in a far away land but here he was in his own home and that had to count for something.

Oh no. Was that a whisper of a conscious in the back of his head? Good thing it was just a whisper cause Bast'ion knew how to drown that noise out.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces