[BACKLOG PRP] Cub Pick Up [Bastion x Rana x Raksha]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:36 pm
There had been a heavy burden left on a female he'd had an 'encounter' with and while Bast'ion was known to be a b*****d he was caring in his own way when it came to his children. The female had offered him comfort and support when he was out on one of his viking trips which had lead to a very full litter. He decided to pick three to take back to be raised under him. There was no contest that he'd choose the oldest and the youngest which both happened to be boys as well as the only white and gold girl in the litter. These three would live with him and be baptized in the storms as vikings. The other four cubs would stay with their loving mother.

The transaction had been completed with no resistance from the cubs which was good. He'd brought his thrall Rana to make sure that travel with small cubs went as smoothly as possible. Having a female as tough as Rana meant that not only would the cubs have a mother like influence on the way back to the pride but they'd also be well protected with both Bast'ion and Rana on the job. This was why he'd decided to go with Rana and not Zerrin or Yhe.

The group had been traveling for some time now and the sun was starting to get very low giving the landscape and eerily beautiful golden glow. Bast'ion stopped and looked over to Rana.

"Should we find a spot to stash the cubs for the night?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:17 pm
Alpaca Chobi

It came to no surprise to hear that he had children about and that they were to go retrieve a few of them. She had quite taken with the three he ended up with, especially the black boy with striking blue markings, she wasn't sure why but she liked him the best. Despite their young age they seemed to be keeping up with their steady pace and she was quite pleased by their eagerness, though it was starting to get dark and she didn't like the idea of travelling at night with them and it would seem that Bast had a similar idea. "I think that would be best, while I don't doubt they're capable of continuing I think it would be safer for them this way."

The black cub looked up at the two adults and pounced on Rana's thick tail. "Are we stopping? Why are we stopping?" He called up towards the bright female and then looked over towards his father. "I'm not-" tiny mouth opened in a big yawn, "even tired yet."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:39 pm
AstoriaFallen

Bast'ion also let out a yawn to show that he himself was tired. This was a bit of a lie but what ever helped ease the cubs mind and make it seem like everyone was tired.

"Look. We'll go ahead and stop under that tree. Just for a bit... Because... I'm so very," He yawned again a very long an exaggerated fake yawn, "Tired." One thing was for sure was that he was lucky he was dealing with the likes of cubs and not adults who would have an easier time spotting the bad acting. The kirin lion gave a wink to Rana.

"Are you tired too Rana?" He grinned, "You can curl up with me if you are."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:56 pm
Alpaca Chobi

The young male looked over at his father and gave a frown, well if he was getting tired and Rana wasn't perhaps he could stay up with her. Looking over to her with hopeful eyes he frowned as she too opened her mouth in a great big yawn. "I'm feeling the tug of sleep as well young one." Glancing at Bast she gave him a wink, he was smart, to at least start the cubs on thinking they too were exhausted. The little male just didn't know he was tired yet, he would once she got him laying down.

Did he just flirt with her? Raising a brow she chuckled. "That sounds mighty nice." To be honest it really did, and to be honest while she was flirtatious in her youth she'd never actually been with anyone. So his open flirting with her was actually very nice given most didn't give hybrids much thought. "Come Sha, let's go lay down with your father." Though honestly once the cubs were asleep she'd be getting up because she truly wasn't tired yet.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:13 pm
AstoriaFallen

The kirin lion trotted on over to the tree he was talking about to find a comfortable spot all amped up now to get these cubs to bed. A soft spot by the roots of the tree was what caught Bast'ions attention first. He patted it down making it a sort of cat nest. There. Done. Father of the year award now please.

"Look over here . This will be a nice spot for you cubs to wait until I am all done and rested. I'm going over here with Rana. " He yawned again. "So so so tired." He hoped his performance, and his interests, were not painfully obvious. Bast'ion was counting that the cubs were young enough that they'd tune out anything that went on in their sleep. He was also counting on the fact that the three would go to sleep in the bed provided. After all, he'd gone through the trouble of making it nice for them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:44 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"Oh that looks quite comfortable, don't you think Raksha?" She asked the black cub and moved over to the spot and checked it out, helping make it look a little more comfortable as well. The young cub went over there and inspected it, his siblings seemed to like it enough. "Can you lay with me for a little bit though?"

Rana looked at him, and almost laughed but didn't. Wasn't he the needy one, though the did need a mother figure and she was it for now. "I can do that, but only for a little while." She assured him and then looked over towards bast with one of those, 'it won't be much longer' looks.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:23 pm
AstoriaFallen

Disappointment washed over Bast'ion as Raksha major blocked him. It was unintentional, sure, but this delay was not a welcome one. Very badly he hid his disappointment the best he could. He clenched his teeth some choking down the disappointment he was feeling right now.

"S-S-S-S-S-S-Shi...Sure..." He unclenched his teeth and took a deep breath. Ah well, it couldn't be helped. Cubs were cubs after all. He padded over to the spot he'd selected for him and Rana and circled three times before laying in a way where there was room for another...and a cub.

Sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:21 pm
Alpaca Chobi

She laid down with the cub and gave a glance over towards the Adult male and almost bust out laughing at the expression on his face, she could only imagine what he was thinking right now and she was having a roll about it in her head. She made herself comfortable next to Raksha and his siblings and started to tell them a made up story about some lions and other critters.

Raksha snuggled close to her and listened as she weaved a tale of mystery and suspense and finally it lulled his eyes to sleep and the young cub fell asleep next to the leopon, but was honestly leaning more against his siblings. Moving her face down she nudged him closer to his siblings who were also asleep and stood up after he cuddled tighter into them.

Making sure she wouldn't wake anyone she finally made her way over to Bastion. "That's cubs for you." She teased him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:26 pm
AstoriaFallen

Bast'ion had to fight him self not to groan. Well, he did have a small groan, but that was fine. What ever. He laid his head between his paws and grumpily listened to Rana's story. It was a good tale but it wasn't the kind of tail he wanted.

His head lifted when the female had started to pad his direction in a very curious yet hopeful way.

"Yeah? Cubs huh," He grinned, "I'll never fully figure them out. It seems like cubs operate on a different plain of existence or something," Not that Bast'ion knew what he was talking about. Right now was about something else. Right now was about getting away with what it was he wanted. There was a look in his cold blue eyes that wasn't quite as cold as usual.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:36 pm
Alpaca Chobi
fin!

"I don't think we ever full figure out anyone." She teased, mainly making the jest at him ever so slightly. Looking back towards the cubs to ensure they were in fact sleeping she watched as Raksha twisted a little in his sleep and moved around but other than that didn't wake up, his little paws twitching as he was sound asleep.

"Now that the cubs have had their fun perhaps we can have ours."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out