Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑ You're Getting Sleepy ๑

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild that will be mostly centered around hypnosis, brainwashing, and mind control. 

Tags: hypnosis, brain washing, roleplaying, mind control, spirals 

Reply General
Relax... give in... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Hypnotica

Assimilated Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:14 pm
Charm Lord X
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X
Someone call the janitor... Blood spill in aisle guild... @////@

What's wrong, sweetie? Is the sight of a hypnotic pendant a little too much?

Persons of high caliber swinging said things. *nod* It ain't gonna be THAT easy, unless I let it, cause.. stuffs.. >////>

Also, It's nice seeing you again after the long while. I hope you've been doing well!

I am doing quite well, thank you. Haven't exactly had a reason to be on all that much, but I've been looking to change that. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:47 pm
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X

Persons of high caliber swinging said things. *nod* It ain't gonna be THAT easy, unless I let it, cause.. stuffs.. >////>

Also, It's nice seeing you again after the long while. I hope you've been doing well!

I am doing quite well, thank you. Haven't exactly had a reason to be on all that much, but I've been looking to change that. heart

I'll simply offer an option in that endeavor, if so desired. However, there's always a reason or two to stop back in now and a again. And for what it's worth...

You entice one to easily be swept away in the vacuum of such a powerful gale, Wind Mistress. heart  

Charm Lord X

Versatile Informer

Lady Hypnotica

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:23 pm
Charm Lord X
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X

I'll simply offer an option in that endeavor, if so desired. However, there's always a reason or two to stop back in now and a again. And for what it's worth...

You entice one to easily be swept away in the vacuum of such a powerful gale, Wind Mistress. heart

Yes, I suppose that is true. But my encouragement comes merely in the form of words. It is up to the listener/reader to take those words and be swept up into the winds of bliss. I merely offer the invitation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:47 pm
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X

Yes, I suppose that is true. But my encouragement comes merely in the form of words. It is up to the listener/reader to take those words and be swept up into the winds of bliss. I merely offer the invitation.

Invitations are hopefully more than just a rare occurrence, I'd hope! <3 It was a really deeply thought out induction!  

Charm Lord X

Versatile Informer

Lady Hypnotica

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:02 pm
Charm Lord X
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X

Invitations are hopefully more than just a rare occurrence, I'd hope! <3 It was a really deeply thought out induction!

Mm...I don't actively seek out people to induce and don't exactly have a crowd hunting down the opportunity. Even with the invitation present, I'm really picky about who I work with in the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:24 am
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X

Mm...I don't actively seek out people to induce and don't exactly have a crowd hunting down the opportunity. Even with the invitation present, I'm really picky about who I work with in the end.

Got it.  

Charm Lord X

Versatile Informer

Lady Hypnotica

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:39 am
Charm Lord X

Got it.

I don't mean any disrespect. I've just been through a whole lot that...I'm a bit slow to trust and work with just anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:40 am
Lady Hypnotica
Charm Lord X

Got it.

I don't mean any disrespect. I've just been through a whole lot that...I'm a bit slow to trust and work with just anyone.

I guess it seemed a little short of a reply. My apologies. I totally understand where you're speaking from, so there's no worry about that!
It's just a sour mood lately I've been in, so I'm a little meh about most reasons or excuses. Not on your part mind ya.  

Charm Lord X

Versatile Informer

Ultimate Cynthia

Dedicated Loiterer

7,350 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:19 am
Two hypnotic powerhouses in the same thread? My mind will never be the same again. heart
Hope you're both doing well!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:39 pm
Ultimate Cynthia
Two hypnotic powerhouses in the same thread? My mind will never be the same again. heart

Fairly well so far. Just a bit of trouble with family stuff, but thankfully it's improving quite a bit. I just hope it continues.

I'm not even a house. More like an RV. BEEP BEEP! <3  

Charm Lord X

Versatile Informer

Lady Hypnotica

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:40 pm
Ultimate Cynthia

I never really thought of myself as a hypnotic powerhouse. I can do it all right, and I know I'm a tad bit seductive, but you give me far too much credit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:03 am
I can say, with authoritative certainty, that the pair of you are both very good. heart  

Ultimate Cynthia

Dedicated Loiterer

7,350 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelda_of_the_Triforce
Captain

Supportive Abductee

16,575 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Hellraiser 500