[PRP] painting [ f'ell&teth + z'haq

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:12 pm
Why do we have to wash it off? I like it. Teth sounded downright devestated as he waded out into the ocean, his head turned back to look at his lifemate who followed behind with a long handled brush. The young man had stripped down to just his pants, rolled up to his knees, and he'd pulled his hair back into a tight puff atop his head. Can't I just keep it? No one would ever notice.

F'ell shook his head and motioned for the dragon to go in deeper and get himself wet. We're up for flying Thread tomorrow and you know we have to look professional when we arrive to the wing. F'ell stopped when the water reached his knees and waved for Teth to keep going. If you do well tomorrow I promise I'll paint you from snout to tail.

Keep your promise!!! The brown gave a happy bugle as he dove out into deeper waters, his mental link showing his rider all the sights as he swam around. Several fish popped into view and Teth blew bubbles at them, sending them scattering away. Of course the action shortened just how much air he had in his lungs and the started back up tot he surface, poking his head just above the water like a shipfish.

tatterpixie
have fun!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:17 pm
Humming happily (and slightly drunkenly) to himself, Z'haq took another swig from the bottle of wine he carried. He allowed the waves to wash up over his feet up to the ankles as he walked. It was rare these days that he got time alone to just enjoy himself by himself; his duties with Flame's Fury Wing kept him pretty busy, even though he ran a loose ship as Wingleader. He gave his people a lot of slack, even as he expected them to be the best Wing at Western. The Furies were the best, as far as he was concerned. Furies Never Say Die!

He knew he'd inevitably lose a few of them to Thread at some point, but he didn't want to think about that right now.

No, don't think about that now, Eorawth admonished him. The bronze surfaced from the deep waters offshore and swam toward the beach. He was enjoying the down time too, taking advantage of living near the ocean to frolic in the waves. Think about NOW now. Relax. Walk. Drink. Watch Teth get painted by His. Reaching the shore, he shook himself off, soaking Z'haq.

"Hey, whoa, watch it!" Z'haq laughed, trying unsuccessfully to shield himself from getting drenched. "Wait, what did you say? Teth getting painted by F'ell?" Looking up the beach, he indeed saw a big brown dragon shape dive into the water and resurface, with a human shape on the sand. "Well now." He'd have to go say hello.

Picking up the pace a little, he strolled toward F'ell's spot on the beach. "Ahoy!" he called out with a cheerful wave. "Hello, fellow beachgoer! Eorawth tells me you paint your Teth?"

houllow
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE <3

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:48 pm
......shards. F'ell winced as he heard someone approach, someone loud and friendly and clearly wanting to talk. F'ell was none of those things in any sort of shape or form, and he kept his back to the man as he tried to will his dragon to surface and splash them. Teth, for his part, was unsure why he'd want to do that. Splashing people was rude if they weren't playing along, and besides - he'd found a fish and was currently trying to catch it. With the massive brown beneath the waves and not wanting to be mean, it looked as though the rider was on his own.

Turning, so as the man could see he held a scrub brush and not a paint brush, he hoped it made something a little clear. "Not painting. Washing." They had drills tomorrow after all, and sometimes the leathers would rub on the paint poorly and Teth ran the risk of getting a blister or two on his hide. Plus his wingleader liked to complain about it and F'ell wasn't in the mood to listen to a lecture that he'd eventually tune out. It was the same song and dance again and again, and he just wanted to be with his dragon and not deal with people.

Almost as if summoned by F'ell's not-so-subtle sighs, Teth emerged from the deeps with a hearty wave. He held something in his jaws, something that wriggled and was quickly deposited down his gullet. I accidentally swallowed it, I want to show you. The brown sounded absolutely dejected, and his eyes whirled yellow for a brief moment before he spotted the man coming closer. Oh, I know this one!!! You are Eorawth's!!! Hello friend!!! Why are you here????

tatterpixie
no worries, lovely! this crab will always be patient!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:30 pm
Z'haq nodded, still smiling. It made sense; this was a good place to wash one's dragon, after all. Teth's rider seemed like he wasn't interested in talking, though the big brown sure did. "Hello, Teth! I'm just walking on the beach, enjoying the day with Eorawth."

Taking a sip of his wine, he turned his attention back to the other man. Curious, antisocial seeming fellow, he was. Still, that didn't excuse manners on his own part. He approached the man and nodded again. "Z'haq, of bronze Eorawth," he said by way of introduction. "Wingleader of Flame's Fury. Don't worry, I won't sell you out to your wingleader." His smile widened into a grin, and he eyed the scrub brush Teth's rider was carrying. "Teth, it's a pleasure to meet you," he called over his shoulder, shooting a glance at the brown head bobbing above the water. "Bath time for dragons, eh?"

houllow

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Oooh!!! Then where is Eorawth?? I don't see him! The brown looked around, all the while splashing water on his rider, who was unsuccessfully attempting to lure Teth closer to scrub him. It didn't matter that they had people here now who were attempting to talk, he had to get the last bits of paint off or else there'd be trouble on the morrow. And yes, yes!!! I have paint on me and Fe'llmine says we have to have it off or our leader will be mad and yell again, and he doesn't want to listen to a lecture.

Sometimes, Teth's loose lips made F'ell want to knock him out, but the dragon was in much deeper water and hitting him wasn't going to solve anything. The brown had the common sense of a child, he was technically within the age range of a human child, and being angry at him was a massive waste of time. Teth, stop talking and come here. The brownrider sent a nudge to his dragon, though he corrected it. Also, feel free to splash. This man needs sobered up, I can smell him from here.

Very pleased to be told he could splash, the brown dove down deep before making a turn and darting out of the water. He sent down the waterspout all over his rider and this newcomer, all the while bugling his happy emotions. Teth loved to play in the water and he loved when F'ell let him do what he wanted!

tatterpixie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:25 pm
"Where is Eorawth?" Z'haq queried, looking around dramatically. If he knew Eorawth, the bronze was in the water waiting to surprise Teth. At least Teth had confirmed what he'd heard about F'ell painting the big brown. He was most curious now.

Before he could ask F'ell about it, Teth emerged from the water splashing both men. "Hey, hey, big fella! No need to drown us both!" It was too late, though, as they were both soaked. The bronzerider couldn't help but laugh at the brown's antics. Eo, my beloved, feel free to come out of hiding and splash to your hearts' content.

With pleasure, Mine! Suddenly the water behind Teth erupted and with a triumphant bugle Eorawth surfaced and fanned his wings, sending a wave of water over everyone, including Z'haq, who laughed even harder. He hadn't set out to get wet, but the dragons apparently thought otherwise.

"Now," he said finally, still laughing as he squeezed water out of his dreadlocks, "as I said, I'm not going to report you to your wingleader. That's not how I operate." He sniffed the wine bottle and, satisfied it had been spared all the splashing, took a drink. "But I would love to see some of your work on Teth. He's a magnificent canvas, I imagine."

houllow

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 1:31 pm
F'ell frowned at the request - it was quite a bit late to actually show off the painting he'd done. Teth's dives had rinsed off most of it, as had the rubbing against rocks along the sea floor, and all that remained were a few streaks here and there that certainly didn't resemble art of any kind. "No."

It sounded rude but F'ell didn't really care. He'd only come out here to wash off the paint and prevent a headache for tomorrow, not deal with one today caused by an intoxicated rider and a bronze dragon. A hand went up and pulled his hair free from its puff, the water weighing down the curls and making it seem longer than it actually was. Thankfully it was warm enough there was to be no chill in the air, but his pants were also soaked and he'd need to change them when he got back.

Eorawth!!! There you are, you were being sneaky!!! Teth cooed happily at the arrival and he certainly approved of the splashing as well. It was always the absolute best to be with someone who knew how to have fun since lately it seemed like most dragons were so serious. It never quite occurred to Teth to think maybe he was just entirely too childish for his supposed age, but then again F'ell had never gone out of his way to correct him. It seemed they were a pair who simply enabled one another too much. Did you come to play while yours talks to mine??? I would be very happy if we could play together!!

F'ell opened his mouth to protest, but his dragon continued on. I found some nice fish earlier but I swallowed it. I wanted to show everyone....

tatterpixie
i know this tag was really really slow, and this rp is old, but! if you would like to drop this or continue please let me know!

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games