Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:54 pm
Amon Larethian

The sky was a lot clearer the more inland the vulture-like goddess flew. That was ideal as she was not exactly a fan of storm clouds after her last run in with them having been electrocuted. Her big black wings flapped haphazardly over the lush green landscape. It was no wonder the landscape was so green with it semi near where the storms rolled in. This area probably got a little more rain than what was normal for other areas. It could also be that Aketch usually ended up in wastelands because she highly preferred the wastelands.

A nice mountain top was calling her name so Aketch folded her wings in a little and landed. The scavenger goddess winced upon impact as she was still not fully healed. Damn it. She should have stayed around Tanaka's den a little longer but he'd already done so much for her. It was better if she went off and walked it off now that she was able to.

Aketch sighed and took a seat. Now that she was closer to the landscape she really could take in the beauty of the place. This place was really lush and really green like really green. There didn't seem to be any vultures in the sky which Aketch had taken note of but there were plenty of other birds in the air, prey birds and predator birds alike.

Even with out vultures about it was still a nice area.

Oh wait, a vulture flew over head, okay this was a great area. The goddess smiled as she was pleased. Every ecosystem needed scavengers of some sort.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A large creature stirred nearby, rustling the brush in which he had been resting. Until that moment he may have been unseen unless one knew he was there or what to look for. On closer inspection, he was surrounded by several song birds, one chatty creature in particular sitting at his paws, the god watching intently, listening as it told it's story.

I see, keep following them, I will see to it if needed.

chirp chirp

The small bird nodded in acceptance of a task, then quickly took the sky, it's companions following behind. All except one who remained perched in the great god's antlers.

The god of nature at last stood to his paws, stretching as if he must have been there for sometime (the birds must have had much to say today). His appearance to among mortals was a matter of debate. To some he appeared as a great bear, others saw a large stag, there were even those who saw terrifying wolf. Regardless of his shape, he was tall, soundly built, a figure of gentle kindness or one to be feared, the embodiment of nature.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:05 pm
Amon Larethian

The sound of chirping alerted the goddess but she did not go looking for the cause of the sound as chirping birds were just part of nature. The goddess instead stretched her self out and circled about until she was lying comfortable on the perch she'd decided for her self. Here she could watch over the green scenery and enjoy her self.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:56 pm
His attention had been elsewhere, searching the land, taking in the state of the life around him. Or perhaps his thoughts lingered on whatever his bird friends had told him.

Hmmm....

A chirping in his ear drew him from his thoughts, the bird perched in his antlers fluttering its wings as if seeking the god's attention.

What is it? Oh.

A curious glance as his gaze fell on the nearby goddess. Odd, he had never seen her here before.

"Hello?"

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:43 pm
Amon Larethian

The perch, which Aketch had decided to rest, was particularly comfortable. Her eyes had begun to become half lidded as the peaceful scene before her unfolded. The great wilderness was something to drink in for sure.

Her ear wiggled as she heard someones voice. A hello was met with a lioness frantically looking for the source of the sound. Her eyes settled on some one she'd not noticed before. Some one who looked as if they were a god. They must have been a god.

Aketch blinked from behind her skull helm and processed what or who she was looking at.

"Hi."

The goddess continued to gaze not really realizing that her form was just as confusing for some one to look at with the mismash of animals that formed her chimera like physique.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:17 am
He watched her for a moment, his head titled curiously as he thought of just what sort of creature she might have been. She seemed....feline shaped? But her limbs and tail were certainly not. Most curious, he had never seen another like her.

"I hope that was no one I know."

His gaze had finally settled on the skull helmet, though he supposed he could not be certain there was a head under said helmet or that it wasn't in fact her head itself.

When he spoke, there was a hint of humor in his voice. Well, it was as good a point to start conversation as any.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:43 pm
Amon Larethian

It took a moment longer than Aketch would care to admit for her to realize that the male god was referring to her helmet. It was only when his eyes rested on her helm that she realized.

"Its possible it could be." She was being serious with that statement because Aketch wasn't sure who may have known the original skull owner. Even Aketch wasn't completely sure who they were or chose not to remember the original skulls owner. One of the two to be safe.

"I could ask you about the original fellow who's pelt you dawn now too," She smirked and gingerly walked up to this new god. For some reason she felt at ease around him.

"Aketch. Scavengers." She offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:10 pm
"He was the last bear in Africa, murdered by poachers."

Corellon remembered the origin of every piece he wore. The bear pelt taken from poachers, the mask from an old Tibetan wolf who had at fallen from old age, bracers and pendant from a great stag that had once roamed the lands in the far north, feathered earring from a bird of paradise that had long been his friend and avatar. He even remembered the various teeth and bones he wore, some had fallen from natural causes, others had met more violent ends.

"I wear the pelt that I may honor his life and he may live on in peace."

He smiled in return, his green eyes meeting hers. Scavengers, that made sense. Now that he truly took in her appearance, from skull to scruffy tail, she truly did suit her domain.

"I am Corellon, god of nature."

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:04 pm
Amon Larethian

Aketch raised a brow at the explanation given about the origin of the bear pelt. Things made sense the moment the God offered up his domain. The goddesses mouth formed an 'O' now understanding the gods reasoning.

"Wow. Nature?" She smiled now feeling a little more at ease. "I feel like our domains have a lot of over lap. Well. I suppose you over lap with many many domains but I can say that as the goddess of scavengers I do have a great deal of respect for you and your domain," She bowed her head to show how humbled she was.

"I'm not one to normally fan girl but I really mean it when I say I have a lot of respect for you. I try my best to represent scavengers and keep our balance with in nature." She was quite gleeful now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:10 pm
"I suppose that is true."

What the--what the hell was she doing? Omg, stop that. The god sighed, rolling his eyes. He really wished she wouldn't do that, it made him feel....self-conscious. He could hear the snickering in the chips of the bird sitting in his antlers, a mental note to get back at his friend for that later.

"We all play our part to keep the balance."

Each had their part to play, and without each part, the circle would fall apart. The good and the bad, the cruel and the kind, life and death, all was part of the cycle of life. It was those who tried to harm that balance, those who took more than they needed, those who needlessly killed and destroyed, it was those who would face the druid's wrath.

"I believe you will, Aketch."

He gave her a smile. He was not quite certain what to make of her yet. She seemed rather....eccentric, but he supposed the same could be said of him.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:14 pm
Amon Larethian

"Yeah we all play apart but you're literally the god of Nature which means you pretty much win... at Nature," Aketch pointed out in almost too readily a gleeful response. The logic was sound as far as she was concerned and there was no way to talk her out of what she'd made her mind up about this.

"Well thank you for that but again you're literally the god of nature so anything I could do is only a small portion in the grand scheme of what you can do. So. Again. You win." It was hard to tell at this point if she was being a smart a** or sincere. The answer was the latter but as a certain god of conflict could testify; Aketch was not always an easy goddess to figure out or get along with.

Her wings had excitedly fanned out during this entire conversation. She was intrigued and it would seem that Cor had a new sort of pest on his paws. Her name was Aketch and she could be a stick situation to get rid of when she decided she was your fan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:49 pm
Corellon raised a brow,the look he gave the goddess a mix of quisical and annoyed. He was starting to wonder if she was mocking him, or maybe she was just nuts. The bird perched in his antlers apparently found the whole thing hilariou, its chirping laughter echoing in his ears.

Quiet, or I'll drop you off in the arctic!

"Riiiight..."

He took a step back from the goddess, his eyes narrowed, a flick of his tail. Yeah, he was just going to go that way now...

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:33 pm
Amon Larethian

"Oh. I know I'm right," She declared not getting the picture that maybe her extreme enthusiasm had possibly spooked the god in to wanting to leave. Aketch now knew of Cor and would probably find him again at a later date but for now she was content to watch him leave.

Nature was heavily tied to her domain so there was no question the two would some how trip over each other. Oh. She'd win him over. At least Aketch told her self this in her head place.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games