Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Wandering thoughts (Aylin and Zuru)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:29 am
Zuru was on the prowl looking for something anything that would catch his attention a reason to get excited about something, he had some failed encounters and he was getting bored once again which was never a good thing. He was a rouge in the strongest sense of the word. He wasn't sure if he was meant for a pride or if he was meant to wander the land for all time. Was Zuru meant to have cubs and a family, or was he meant to get cubs on a female and wander off to the next female? Who knew perhaps the god or perhaps the gods were a silly idea made up..  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She was once again staring out at the flat world of the plains she lived. The grass was dead from the super sunny weather they've been having, so dry from having no rain as well. Aylin found herself frowning as she settled her rear upon a flat rock.

Her ears flattened a bit.

"Where are the rains?"

Of course the girl expected no answer, but tilted her head like she'd heard something. Her eyes went to the sky that was just a large blanket of blue without any clouds to dot the ground in some much needed shade. It was getting dangerous to live on the grasses. She'd seen fires start this way. Yet Aylin stayed, year after year.

It was her home.
Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:57 am
Peppermint Coffee

Zuru didn't see the female at first but he heard a voice asking where the rain was and he answered not really thinking. "Not coming in these parts, more likely fire with this heat." He answered in a bored tone. He feared nothing, even the fire danger times. Then he turned to look at the grey female. "Oh hey there." He said looking her over. "I'm Zuru and who might you be?" Zuru asked giving her a charming roguish grin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:22 pm
"Oh, I know," came her light reply. It was almost as if she didn't hear his words, they were so close behind his. "I've lived here for many years. I know the signs.." Finally her golden gaze turned from the clear blue sky onto a rather large male. She had a sort of scatterbrained smile on her face, but it also could be taken as shy.

"Aylin." The name was simple enough. She turned her head afterward, looking off in the horizon.

"There's a tree a little ways off I think is going to catch soon."

Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:22 am
Peppermint Coffee

Zuru nodded "Yea I've been living in the rouge lands a long time as well." He didn't care if she was scatterbrained or not, then again he might have thought her shy or perhaps thought nothing at all besides her being a female. He grinned and then said, "Nice to meet you." He looked at her curiously and wondered if she was right or a little nutty. "Perhaps I suppose we will have to wait and see if you are right." Zuru sat down on the ground near her not ready to leave just yet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:44 am
Aylin hummed when he said he was here for a while. Most were, she'd noticed, and she was fine with it. The female started to stretch herself out and then looked at him once again and smiled a little.

To see if she was right. Aylin knew she was. This was her home, she had learned forever ago which trees were going to catch first and why. It was just a pity. That tree had a branch on it she liked to climb and rest on during the night when it was windy.

The smile the pale female gave the male was just sweet and self assured as she continued to stare out. "If you're hungry.. There should be gazelle or zebra ahead. To the west there's a large rabbit den..." She would mention the birds, but she didn't know any lion who ate birds for a meal. They were often too small and didn't have enough value to even take the edge off. Of course Aylin had tried it once, but realized rather quickly, it was well...for the birds.
Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:52 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Zuru grinned at Aylin she seemed rather smart. "Zebra would be great, are you hungry?" He asked looking her over to see if she ate well on her own or if she was often hungry. It wasn't always easy living alone in the rouge lands having to hunt alone without a pride to work with. He still wasn't sure if she was right about that tree would be the one to catch fire but it didn't really matter since only time would tell if she was right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:40 pm
"No, I'm quite alright." That same serene smile graced her lips as she turned to look at him. "I ate yesterday, quite a big meal. I could take you to that if you'd rather not hunt." It was like it just occurred to Aylin to offer a much easier option. Her golden eyes turned away one more time and back to the sky.

Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:02 am
Peppermint Coffee

Zuru shrugged his large shoulders he didn't mind taking the easy route if it meant he got to spend more time with this lioness. He didn't care at all that she was a little strange that didn't factor into his interest at all. If she rejected him then that would be that he would leave and find another female to spend time with till she rejected him he was going to hang out with her and see if he could get some special time with her. He was a lot of things but Zuru would never force a females paw in this sort of thing so it was up to her to make that move though he had no issue flirting with her till she noticed he had been flirting. "Lead the way beautiful." He said with a cheeky smile. He was ready for some action he always was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:27 am
And with that, the pale female did. As soon as the words left his mouth she was already taken off toward her den for the night where she'd stashed the rest of the water beast she'd managed to take down. Her movements were swift and quiet, well practiced, at best.

((Fin?))
Midnightglow18

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash