[PRP] Flutters [Dira x Van'Kal]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:04 pm
Wanderlust was something that Van'Kal seemed to have a knack for. Over his life he'd had a great deal of beings he'd left behind in his dust. Never was this personal it was more that as the god of innocence a lot of things interested him and he could see things from a shiny new point of view and appreciate all the wonder that came with what ever he was interested in. He'd left his family and twin behind in the gods haven, an entire pride of lions and so many gods and mortals behind that it was not fully possible to keep track. Again, this was nothing personal.

In his past life he'd vowed to take care of the ones he'd loved and failed miserably now reborn a new. While Van did have memories of the mortal he'd chosen for a mate and their three kirin cubs, he had no interest in seeking anyone out as that was past Van. Leave it behind and move forward to the next thing was his unofficial motto. To be fair as well; Van had not regained these memories right away but far later in his adult life.

Now he was well disguised as a light cream mortal hiding his bright color, wings and horn. A wise goddess had once warned him of the dangers of traveling in god form and Van was not exactly a large god. He'd learned this lesson early on and been traveling ever sense from place to place taking in the curiosities and uniqueness each place and potential friend had to offer.

Little did the god of innocence know but he was being tracked. Not too far behind him a few days travel wise was some one that meant him harm. A purple rogue with a hunger for his gods blood for selfish reasons. This had been months now and he'd yet to run in to his 'tracker' as he was mr magooing his way through life.

For now, the god in his cream coated mortal form was stopped by some beautiful wild flowers in a field. Buzzing around were strange little insect like birds. Van was content to sit for a while and absorb the sight. A charmed life indeed did the god of innocence live.

Kyrsin

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:01 am
Dira was a goddess who was blissfully unaware of the world around her. She never hid who she was despite the inherent dangers of wandering around in the form of a god. The innocent goddess had never encountered anyone who meant to do her harm, though if she paid more attention to those she did encounter she'd realize just how much she unsettled them.

As far as gods went, however, Dira was hardly impressive or menacing. In fact, she was rather petite - her size akin to that of an adolescent lioness. If anyone tried to bring her harm, it was likely they would succeed a little before Dira poofed herself out of the area. But, such a fright had yet to happen to her, so she spent her days constantly playing and goofing off.

The goddess was surrounded by an almost loyal following of hummingbirds. In fact, it was rather difficult not to notice her... especially when she spent most of her time frolicking about without a care in the world. At the moment she was playing in a beautiful field of wild flowers. Some of her companions were busy harvesting nectar from this bounty while she ran through the field.

Giggling, she jumped into the air and used her wings to hover above the ground for a while. The sun was bright and warm, and she could imagine herself staying right in this spot for a while. But, instead that moment became the first moment she noticed anyone besides herself in a very long time.

Blinking, she looked at the pale male from a distance, waiting to see if he would do anything about her presence. After giving Van'kal practically no time to respond to her presence, she fluttered her way over to him. "Hello, there!"

Alpaca Chobi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:28 pm
Krysin

"Gahhh!" Van hadn't surprised a winged goddess to flutter over his way. He was so surprised by this that he fell on his backside leaving his belly exposed and his paws up in a defense. He laid there for a moment looking wide eyed and confused up at the goddess.

"Hi?" He responded as soon as his brain registered the fact that the goddess was only greeting him. He rolled to his side and got back up on all fours now in a more relaxed mood. With a quick twist of his body he was able to shake off a good bit of the dirt that had collected after he'd fallen.

"I thought you might be trying to attack me or something for a moment. Glad you seem friendly," There was a good natured laugh. "I assume you're a goddess by the looks of you. You have some interesting wings." He bowed his head not realizing he was still in his mortal form. The idea to change in to his natural form never actually crossed his mind.

"Are you out here playing?" He tilted his head.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:58 pm
The purest sounding laughter tumbled from her lips as the lion she greeted became so startled by her presence that he fell backward. She did not even think it was because of her godhood, but rather because she had somehow managed to spook the poor male. The vibrantly colored goddess remained hovering in front of him, her small wings beating impossibly fast to keep herself airborne. It seemed like it would take quite a bit of effort, but Dira did not look phased by the amount of energy she was using just to remain hovering.

"Pfft, as if I would attack anyone," she responded with a snort powerful enough to make her hair tuft flip up. Dira was rather friendly for a goddess, unaware of the potential dangers of the world from mortals and other gods alike. "Especially someone like you, I could spook my way to victory."

Dira refused to land onto the ground, preferring to remain in flight if at all possible. She was perhaps... a little unusual, but that wasn't necessarily unexpected among gods. "Good guess, there! I am Dira, goddess of hummingbirds - if it wasn't obvious." The hummingbirds that fluttered around her probably made it very obvious.

"Yes, I am! It is quite pretty here, isn't it? What are you doing out here, whoever you are?"

Alpaca Chobi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:04 pm
Krysin

NOW Van felt the need to shed his mortal form in favor of a more godly one. His duller color brightened to a more vibrant yellow and horns and wings appeared on the his body making him look still relatively the same but clearly showing he was a god him self too. His size was still roughly the same though as Van was not a large god.

"I'd like to play out here too. I wasn't originally going to but now... playing sounds like fun." He spread his wings to the side and took a play bow to the goddess, "My nams Van'kal and I'm the god of Innocence." All of his cub hood he could not pronounce his domain to save his life but now that he was an adult he had mastered the word. Van was quite proud and it showed in a joyous smile he now sported.

"What kind of game are you playing any how?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:24 pm
Her eyes widened as he shed his mortal disguise, revealing a more vibrant and impressive form. It didn't matter much to Dira if he was a god or not, but she thought his wings suited him. She had yet to encounter a god that was not friendly, and perhaps that was why she was so carefree. The goddess had never been given any reason to fear another. "You look good!" she complimented. It wasn't an intention at flirting, but rather a statement that she liked his god form over his mortal one.

Why did he feel the need to hide himself?

It was a question for another time - if there was another time. Playing sounded much more enjoyable than asking tough questions. She mimicked his play bow the best she could from her point in the air. She leaned her torso forward, her wings flapping as her butt hung precariously in the air above her head. How she managed not to make a total fool out of herself was a mystery.

There was a playful fire in her eyes, a confident little smirk upon her features. "Well, I propose a game for us then. I'll send my hummingbirds soaring across the field and we'll chase them. Whomever tags the most wins! They're pretty fast, so I hope you're speedy."

Alpaca Chobi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:08 pm
Krysin

Luckily for Dira; Van'Kal was pretty oblivious when some one was flirting with him. He'd not participated in romantic endeavors since his life before this one and was pretty rusty and oblivious about that sort of thing in general. He took her words at their purest meaning giving her the most gleeful of smiles she was able to.

Van fanned out his own wings and gave one powerful gust to allow him self to be airborne the same Dira only her flying was much more natural than his awkward flapping. It was clear that Van'Kal was a little out of practice when it came to flying.

"Oh I'm speedy. Don't worry about that," He grinned because he actually believed if he believed hard enough it would be true. The idea that such an inexperienced flyer like Van could out maneuver the goddess of humming birds was laughable to say the least.

"Ready when you are!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:48 pm
Dira fluttered higher into the air, doing a little loop by bringing her front paws down and over her backs ones. She managed to perfectly land herself beside Van'Kal to allow for an equal start. While the other god was out of practice, Dira was an expert in flying. She spent most of her days goofing off in the air with her hummingbird companions - it would be a shame if she was too slow of a flier to keep up with them.

Whistling for the attention of her friends, ten hummingbirds lined up in front of the two gods. It was an unusual sight to see hummingbirds flocking together so, but Dira was the goddess of hummingbirds. She had attracted quite a few of them to her, and befriended many. "Right. On my mark, guys!" The birds fluttered in anxious anticipation, apparently not unfamiliar to the rules of the game.

"Ready, set, go!"

The birds zoomed off in various directions, and the moment they took off Dira soared after them. She immediately went after one who zipped to the left, focusing on it instead of trying to tag them all at once.

Alpaca Chobi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Alpaca Chobi rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 2 Total: 7 (4-16)

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:53 pm
((ROLLING <3 Im going to roll 4 4 sided dice and odd will be a tag and even will be a miss))
Krysin

The game began and Van was off after the humming birds. His approach was more broad than Dira's as he had his sights set on four particular humming birds that had taken off in the same direction. The birds were quick and hard to keep ones sights on.

One was in front of him one moment and the next it had b-lined to a drastically different direction much quicker than Van's coordination would allow for him to turn. He sloppily chased after one than another and another with no luck. The last humming bird smacked right in to his face allowing him to place his paws on the little thing before it had time to piece together what had happened.

The randomness of the hummingbirds mixed with Vans uncoordinated efforts helped in his favor and he had tagged exactly one humming bird. The god of innocence was quite proud of himself but he knew the game was far from over.  
Krysin rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 3 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:24 am
(( rolling as well! biggrin

EDIT: omg Dira the game is so weighted in your favor. ))

She found herself closing in on the first hummingbird, and with a wide grin she managed to cut the bird off and tag her first avian. Defeated, the hummingbird went back to where they had started the match and set itself into an obvious 'Dira vs Van' side. The hummingbird that Van managed to snag put itself into the same area, though separated from Dira's catch.

Focusing on the next hummingbird, Dira fluttered off to her next catch. The third bird came almost as easy to her. Catching them was simple enough, but half the game was messing with her opponent too! Now that she had a little bit of a lead (glancing at the 'scoreboard' confirmed it), Dira flew over to her opponent. She flew low to the ground, the long grass just tickling the pads of her paws.

Catching up to Van, she smiled brightly. "You're not that fast, are you?" she purred the challenge, and then audaciously swept ahead to tag one of the hummingbirds her opponent had been focusing on. Four to one!

Alpaca Chobi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:29 pm
Krysin
SAVAGE DIRA! SAVAGE XDDD

Van had both felt victorious and lost that feeling with in an instant. Dira had flown circles around him and he had barely managed to get one. Mean while, Dira had gotten three fresh humming birds PLUS his own victory point. Van could only put on his strongest face and not let the disappointment show from his face.

"Good game." He managed to sound pleasant enough at least but there was a scratching of jealousy in his heart that he was trying to hold back. The last thing he wanted was a childish outburst.

"I... I thought I was.. Fast I mean... I am .." He'd never really dealt with catching humming birds before to be fair so he did not know how quick they could be. The thought, like many thoughts, never dawned on his adorable head.

"You're.. How'd you get so fast?" Now his eyes sparkled with that of intrigue.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:16 pm
Dira was completely oblivious to the other god's feelings of defeat. After all, she felt pretty good about her victory! It was a harmless game, but Dira did take pride in being able to strut her stuff and show how quickly she could fly through the air. "Yes, good game!" she giggled. The goddess was floating precariously in the air again, making an almost leisurely circle around him. There was no shame, no fear with her. Mortals had never done anything to harm her, and so there was no reason for her to disguise who she was.

The only friends she had were mortals, and most of them were the hummingbirds that surrounded her now. They seemed to dance around her, all bright greens and blues. "You are kind of fast!" she answered as if to placate any potential hurt. "Just not faster than me, but I've always been kind of fast." Dira settled in the air in front of him, her feet never touching the ground, though her tail did drag against the top of the grass.

"Oh, practice - I'm always zipping around the place chasing after these guys. You just gotta get used to be in the air all the time!"

Alpaca Chobi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:56 pm
Krysin
possible fin?

The bright god perked up a little at hearing that he was kind of fast. At the very least if a speedster like Dira thought so than it had to be true. Logic 101.

"Well if I zip around more maybe I can be as fast as you are," The god of innocent was sure he had this problem figured out. The bit of logic that Van was not connecting was that his god form was not built to be as quick as Diras super slick hummingbird build.

"... Next time I can give you a flight you won't soon forget. I promise that!" He was sincere in the meaning at least, "I'll find you again after I've trained a bit more."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:40 pm
Alpaca Chobi
<3 yes!! fin ~

"Yes, that should work!" Dira answered sweetly. Not unlike Van, she thought that if he just practiced enough he would be able to give her a great challenge. What she did not realize was that she would always have a natural advantage when it came to her games. They were all tailored towards her strengths, rather than acknowledging her weaknesses. If she tried to play a more fair game with the god, then she would not win all the time.

...and where was the fun in that?

"That's a promise! I'll see you when you find me, then." Dira agreed to the rematch all too willingly. She didn't meet many other gods, but this one seemed to be particularly nice. The petite goddess would not mind hanging out with him again, or at least kicking his butt in their next match.

Realizing that it was about time she should let him go, she waved playfully at him with a pale paw. "Bye now!" After all, he had a lot of work to do if he wished to be as quick and agile as Dira.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces