Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:30 pm
User Image

Something had felt off for days, not exactly wrong but not really normal as far as either of them were concerned. Given how little his green liked to tell him in the way of her temperament as it was, Ty'bar was completely flummoxed. This at least felt somewhat familiar to him as he wasn't some green-horn fresh from training but it had been over two turns, well over two turns if what he was feeling was correct. It wasn't a good time for this, but then really there was no good time ever for it since Asilaeth didn't commonly rise. Two days he had felt uneasy and his anxiety was through the roof, they'd even slacked off a bit on the training that they'd been doing since her attitude had grown more irritable by the day and where her eyes were normally green or blue they were the deepest of reds by the time the afternoon had come around. It was troubling for certain and it was even more concerning when she expressed a violent hunger earlier that had driven them down to the fields where she’d caught but not at all devoured two beasts.

It was coming.

“You cannot be serious!!”

Pale brown eyes widening as Asilaeth shrieked to the skies as loud as she could, a rush of adrenaline coursed through Ty’bar’s whole body and she was up. No apology, no words of comfort for her rider that was thrown off kilter by her abrupt and overpowering flight lust, the small green simply pumped her wings and soared into the skies with eyes of dark purple. Swallowing against the lump in his throat the rider twisted and glanced around to find the nearest place he could go, there were none in the Weyr save one he’d even spent a flight with and that wasn’t a chance under the circumstances, so there had to be an escape. Luckily the faces of all those around him were cast upward to look at the green who’s call was getting louder and stronger the further she went up. Shards, had it really been so long that it felt so strongly?

Up in the sky above Asilaeth screamed still, her wings gaining speed as she called to every dragon in the Weyr, every male that might give chase. It had been so long, they had to chase her and they had to catch her, the green’s own needs had finally washed over those of her beloved rider and she knew that he would forgive her, even if it was sudden and unexpected. It wasn’t that she didn’t care for his feelings and the anxiety she knew he’d been feeling but her own desires were stronger now since they’d been training. With each passing day they’d gotten stronger and Ty’bar’s confidence had risen along with her strength, it was these things that finally tipped the dragon over the edge and she was beyond concerns now, it had been far too long as it was.

Those that dare, those with speed and strength, come and test it with me, come and rise to chase! The afternoon sun felt warm against her skin and the strength of her desires almost broke an emotion into her normal monotone voice, only those that knew her might have heard the telltale hint of it, for certainly her rider had so far below where he stalled mid stride. Today is too beautiful a day to stay in the shadows, come with me into the sun! Asilaeth’s eyes danced and her beckoning roar gave away her elation.

To the sky!

--------------Come Chase--------------

About Asilaeth: This monotone green has 0 time for shenanigans and believes wholeheartedly that she can out-fly any that come after her. At 19' and not in a regular fighting wing she's wrong, as she lacks the stamina necessary to do so but never doubt green. It's the first time she's risen since the accident that grounded her rider and her drive will be strong but she has no preference for who catches her.

About Ty'bar: Scarred up and nearly deaf from an accident two turns ago, this rider's spirit hasn't dampened any despite being grounded for his hearing loss. He's a goofball that enjoys making friends and throws himself into any task given to him. Recently he and his green have been training on their own to try and get back into shape and back into a wing, which brings us to now! As Asilaeth has never risen regularly anyway this might take him off guard.

(Stolen from Drani and Pach 8D )
Rules/Info:
Any male dragon in or around Western Weyr can participate.
Rolling an entry, but not filling out an RP post halves the points.
Not rolling an entry before the time limit results in a 0
Please track your own rolls. I'll double check, but doing the math will help me
Ty'bar only likes men, sorry ladies. If a lady finds their way there he'll just hand you a cup of klah and tell you stories. lol For men it's a different story, but that would be up to them as he'd be just as likely to send them along in spite of everything if they so wished.
If you match Asilaeth's score you automatically win! If none do it'll be chosen from the 3 highest scores.
Each round will last about 2 days to give people time to roll/fill out posts.

Asilaeth's Stats
Green Dragon: + 50
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Average/Normal: +5 points (Still getting back into the swing lol)
Blooding Bonus: +5
Total: 70

Strength: 9
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 18
Stamina: 10
Wits: 13

---

Getting your Male's Stats

Base points for bronze: 35pts
Base points for brown: 40pts
Base points for blue: 45pts

If the male is:

Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
Above 36 turns: +5 points

Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points

Native to Western Weyr: +5
Non Weyr Native: +5

Choose the point options that fit your dragon and then get your total. Then disperse as desired!

------------------

Round 1 starts Sunday at 9pm mst ~ You MAY enter with an NPC character if you have none at Western. ;3

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:51 pm
User Image

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY. Teth knew that bugle, knew those feelings. The brown had been holding still, all the while his rider painting on his side, when the call came out. His eyes flashed purple for a moment, rolling in the joys that came with flight lust, before turning back to their merry purple. The excitement of the chase far outweighed the need to mate, in the case of the massive dragon. I want to go I want to go I want to goooooo. The stillness he'd had instantly vanished as he swung his head down to look at his rider, eyes positively glowing in his skull. Let me chase, let me chase!!! I can catch her, I can!!!

F'ell, for his part, sighed loudly. The paintbrush he'd been holding was stuck into his puff of a hairstyle, and he wiped his hands on his shirt. "Fine." He'd thought about saying more, but there was nothing else to do. His dragon had taken to the sky from almost a dead standstill and was now swirling among the clouds, a happy brown dot zooming far ahead. He wasn't going to try and find the rider of the green, as he had no personal interest himself. There'd be a nagging headache, sure, but F'ell didn't feel the lust or joy that had pulled his dragon to the skies. Instead, he wanted a nap.

With the sky around him and the green in sight, Teth released a happy bugle to announce that he was there, that she was going to be followed. HELLO!! Hi, hello!!! I've come to play, I've come to chase you!!! Feelings of love and happiness flooded around as the brown rotated, his mighty wings flapping to keep him moving. AWWOOOOOOOOO!

-------------------------

Brown Teth

Positive Trait List Eternal optimist, affectionate, friendly
Negative Trait List Clingy, overly talkative, faint beserker, dim

About F'ell: He's not interested, so don't worry about F'ell. It's all about Teth. Why are you still reading this? Focus on Teth!

TOTAL: 57

Strength: 17
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 18
Wits: 2  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:45 pm
The mercenary duo had been hanging around Western Weyr for a while now. K'mar and Vith had trained here in their youth, K'mar having grown up here as well, and when Thread had returned they were quick to come back to their old home. It had been a few years since the initial Thread fall but the pair had yet to leave permanently, heading out for a few weeks at a time to take up a few jobs, but always returning. News had come that Thread had fallen on High Reaches and the pair had begun to talk seriously about rejoining the ranks here, even though that would mean they couldn't leave again. K'mar wasn't the type to sit around all day and twiddle his thumbs so staying in one place could be taxing mentally, but if they were fighting Thread constantly it might not be so bad.

Today was beautiful, though, and not even a hint of worry clouded their minds. A shriek split the air, catching their attention, and two pairs of eyes watched from the beach as a green dragon climbed high into the air. Vith shifted slightly, his wings unfurling, and K'mar gave a little chuckle as he reached out to slap the slim brown's leg.

"Go on, then. It's been years since you've chased," he said, getting to his feet. If Vith was successful he wanted to find someone to share the joint passion with.

It has, Vith agreed, leaning in to bump his head against K'mar's. Wish me luck. I'm a bit rusty.

"Y'don't need luck," K'mar called out to him as the dragon pumped his wings, tossing up sand as he lifted off. He watched the brown head in the direction of the small green before trudging through the sand to see if he could find someone to slip away with.

I'm coming, little green, Vith called to the dragon. He knew a good amount of dragons and riders from Western as he had spent the first Turn of his life here, but this one was very unique in pattern. He would have recognized her if he knew her.

I can't promise I'll be as quick as you, but I'll keep up.

---

Brown Vith: Vith is a soft-spoken yet unsinkable brown, always careful with his words and firm in his decisions. He has a very gentle air about him around everyone and gets on with most dragons and humans alike. He's certainly not a pushover despite his gentle ways and will kill you with kindness quite happily.

K'mar: Adventurous, loyal, hard-working, determined, rambunctious, foolhardy, easily distracted, bisexual.

Total: 65

Speed: 9
Dexterity: 9
Wits: 12  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Even as preoccupied with paperwork as she was, Haukai could sense something was up with Corymth. She hadn't heard the green's initial shriek herself, but the dark blue dragon certainly had, and he fairly quivered for want of chasing her. Haukai finally put down her quill and rose from her seat, grabbing her cane and hobbling across the infirmary toward the opening, where Corymth sat. "What's up, dear?" she asked as she placed a hand on his haunch.

She rises! the dragon replied, excitement permeating his words. He had maybe been in one chase in his entire young life; most of the time he was busy helping his rider with trauma cases or playing with his clutchmates. But today was not busy at all! I would like to fly her, if I may... He turned whirling purple eyes toward Haukai, feelings of want rolling off him.

The trauma healer laughed. "Okay, my love. Go and get her." She lifted her hand to pat his dark dark blue hide, but he had already leapt into the air, surging skyward on strong wingbeats and bugling his entry into the pursuit. I'm coming for you, my beauty! I'm young and fast -- I'll be the one to catch you!

Blue Corymth

TOTAL: 62

Strength: 10
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 16
Wits: 10  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:17 am
T'mor! Mine!

Phylideth, for the first time in his life, had been being good and attentive to his rider as the Wingleader looked over flight formations and made preparations for the next day's drills. He'd at least been going through the motions of being a good dragon ever since he'd been abandoned with his head stuck in a door with Nasath. But for all his attentive interest (or feigning of which), something much more interesting was happening - T'mor felt it even before the brown reached out to him.

"No." T'mor said stubbornly, earning a surge of disappointment and childlike hatred from his dragon, who sunk on his ledge, eyes whirling between purple and red as he debated beginning to thrash and tantrum. The dragon snapped his jaws and rumbled unhappily.

I must! Asilaeth rises and I must chase! the brown was tethered by his bond with his chosen, unable to pull away against it, but still desiring it. T'mor had put some serious heels in the dirt since Vimiath had risen months ago. He'd been far too indulging and Phylideth had felt it. Still, T'mor looked up at the green that called out for her suitors, then to his brown lifemate, who pulled at their bond, oozing desire to rise - to chase. Oh, it would be all he wanted all day. Gently, T'mor loosened his iron grip on Phylideth.

"You better catch her, then," T'mor advised, the dragon gone from his ledge even before the words started to leave his mouth.

Phylideth seemed to have little problem catching a vent of air to sail higher, bugling out greeting towards the lovely green who called for attention, but also snarling and snapping towards the other males who had assembled around her as well. Certainly, she would deserve such attentions, but...he didn't have to like it! There is no better here than I - surely you can see that? whether it was a challenge for the other boys to stand down, or an attempt to woo Asilaeth....was heavily up to interpretation.

With Phylideth, it was likely both.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---

About Phylideth
Pros: Eager, Attentive, Finish-what-you-started
Cons: Bratty, Easily-angers, Selfish

About T'mor
Pros: Hardworking, Protective, Steadfast
Cons:Self-Sacrificing, Stick-in-the-mud, slow-to-start

Phylideth's Stats
Brown Dragon: +40
6 Turns: +10
Motivated: +10
Native to Western: +5
(65)

Strength: 18
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 17
Wits: 5 (he is not a wordsmith)  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:57 pm
Brown Kelilayth

The wingseconds had just finished up a patrol and were heading back to the Weyr when they heard Asileath's cry. Vesin could feel the longing from the brown beneath her. Asileath rises. "Mhmm." They were thinking. Keli wasn't one to join every flight on behalf of his rider so they were contemplating if they should join. It wasn't until they saw the tan hide of Phylideth jump off of his ledge and into the air. Vesin sighed. Even she knew how the brown could be and Keli with his brown clutch sibling. "Okay. Just let me off somewhere please and let me undo all the straps quickly." But instead of landing on the ground like Vesin had anticipated, he landed right on the ledge of T'mor's weyr. "Keli just go around to our weyr." No time, besides T'mor will take care of you. She didn't catch the underlying tone in the brown's words so she slid off and worked to undo the straps as quickly as she could. She'd barely pulled everything off when he jumped into the air after his brown brother and all the other suitors following the green. Yes, beautiful Asileath! There is no one better here than my brother, Phylideth! Vesin shook her head at her brown before turning to T'mor. "UM. I'll just walk around to my weyr...sorry for the intrusion."

demon_pachabel
Quote for mention and intrusion. XD

Brown Kelilayth's Stats:
Total: 60
Strength: 15
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 15

About Kelilayth:
Positive: Quick thinker, Carefree, Welcoming
Negative: Humorous, blunt

About Vesin:
Positive: Ambitious, Reliable, Analytical, Reasonable
Negative: Curious, Romantically naive, indecisive  

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:36 pm
User Image

It was a good day to sun. While Pency stayed indoors to finish paperwork of--well, Rekamuth didn't know, but it was 100% boring to skim for sure--the blue had taken to a leisurely fly above the weyrbowl, his large wingsails catching thermals like they were meant only for that purpose. He could feel the sun above and the reflection of light from the water below, and it had him humming pleasantly. He had been sending His these important sensations as a means of sympathy (and not so subtle coaxing) when the green's call rang out. Rekamuth shivered with a delight that went beyond the warmth of the sun.

I remember this one. She's been grounded for so long, she deserves a good chase. Might I...?

Pency groaned and rubbed at his head. To fight it or not to fight? Not Rekamuth's Chasing, there was never any real point in denying him, but to partake was another matter. Yeah. Sure.

Go find someone, dearheart~ You need a break.

You think I always need a break.

Rekamuth didn't argue and, eyes whirling an eager purple-blue, pumping his wings towards the ensuing flight of dragons.

Gentlebeasts, Asilaeth, the blue greeted them, half courteous, half playful, and entirely blithe to intimidation. I am here now. The party may begin!

- - -

rekamuth
pros: amicable, forgiving, unflappable
cons: shallow, mischievous, indulgent

stats = 70
blue = 45
between 6-20 = 10
fit/motivated = 10
native = 5

stre: 10
spd 15
dex 20
stam 10
wits 15

pency may participate; he's pan, lazy, but generally a good guy, if not one who doesn't like to stand out

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:43 pm
User Image

Halcyath watched, unbothered, as the green rose screaming into the sky. She was such a noisy thing about it. Entirely unnecessary, if you asked him. She was radiating her need and want, and a simple 'come, chase me' would have sufficed for many of the Weyr's males. Still, Asilaeth wasn't the worst of females. She was fairly no-nonsense. Didn't waste time on frills or overt emotion. That was partly what made her comparatively plaintive emotions perhaps more jarring. It would...well, frankly, it would be like if he himself were to leap up and give chase! The thought was so utterly ridiculous, the blue gave a light whuff of amusement. Look, there they went. Blues, browns...any bronzes? All for the pretty, demanding green.

You could chase, you know. She might appreciate it.

But why? She has ample suitors. And the thrill of the chase does nothing for me.

True. Though you'd never know if you don't like it if you don't try it.

I already know that I've no interest in that sort of thing, thank you. A white in all but size and color, indeed.

Well...I suppose if you don't want to, I won't make you. But who knows. It's not like you loathe the idea of flights. Maybe you two might get along. After all is said and done, I mean.

...She isn't completely horrid. Oh, very well. I suppose needs must be met.

X'il watched as the blue rose, the very physical image of a sigh, and stepped right off the ledge. With a quiet 'whumph' she heard his wings clap open, cupping the air and arcing him upwards. The last of the pack, perhaps, and maybe the least interested, but in no way the worst off, if you asked him. He'd make sport of this, make the best showing of himself that he could. It would be...illegitimate of him to do anything but his best. A lie.

Asilaeth. Pardon my intrusion, but I am approaching. Make ready.

X'il, for their part, just went back to the book in hand.

----------------------------

About Halcyath:
Pros: Intelligent, perceptive, steady, devoted.
Cons: Distant, reticent, hidebound, impersonal.

About X'il:
Pros: Placid, introspective, patient, selfless.
Cons: Gloomy, antisocial, comes across as aloof, vague.
**Note: X'il is biologically female, but is gender-fluid, and uses any pronouns.

Halcyath's Stats
Blue Dragon: +45
Average/Normal: +5 points (will do his best, but not what you'd call driven)
Total: 57

Speed: 12
Dexterity: 10
Wits: 15  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:24 am
A green rises, Licerth announced, and N’var gave a mighty groan. Again? This seemed to happen more and more often, especially now that Licerth had a mate to impress.

“You’ll just make her mad again,” N’var warned.

I must show her my speed, my strength, my... the brown trailed off, and N’var groaned again before looking to find Ellie.

Licerth’s stats

Strength: 12
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 12

---

Total: 60  
Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 33 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:45 pm
Even past the pounding of her hearts as she rose quickly, past the connection she could actually feel to her rider, Asilaeth could hear that howl. Had it really been such a long time since she'd risen that males now howled at rising greens and golds and apologized for rising to chase? Despite her monotone voice she laughed and it came out anything but flat and emotionless as she continued to rise, twisting her body and shifting so that she stayed out of their reach. There were so many that had risen to follow after her and the small green actually felt a wave of joy to see so many come and join her.

Western still has many brave and strong males I see, though there's one here that isn't from the Weyr. I'll hold you to your words. Let's see what all of you have! Asilaeth projected towards them all in her monotone along with a flood of appreciation for their chase and with a bugle she kicked forward faster, twisting out towards the ocean and the beautiful views that the coast had to offer. It had been such a long time since she'd done this and she had no intentions of coddling the males that were following after her by calling them out by name or acknowledging their egos, but she did want them to chase, she wanted one of them to catch her. Needed one of them to catch her as her wings floundered a bit meeting the breeze from the oceans.

Not off to a good start! It really had been that long!

Despite his best attempts that need was reflected in her rider back at the Weyr as he worked his way out into the Bowl and scanned around for the best way to make it back to his own weyr without running into everyone that had stopped to watch his dragon. Ty'bar's flightlust was overpowering and it made him want to laugh since he knew this feeling and he'd been blind to the build up all the same. Letting a nervous chuckle escape him all the same he took off and scanned through the crowd to find the largest openings as he crossed the large open area, hoping that it wasn't incredibly obvious what was happening.

---------------------

Roll Speed and Wits boys!

Asilaeth's Stats
Green Dragon: + 50
Average/Normal: +5 points (Still getting back into the swing lol)
Blooding Bonus: +5
Total: 70

Strength: 9
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 18

Round 1: /33

---

Round 2 will start Tuesday 5/15 at 9pm mst, all RP must be filled out before then to avoid having the score halved. You may still enter for this round, just make certain to collect your points and introduce them. This is your last chance to enter before Round 2.

houllow

SilverLutz

tatterpixie

demon_pachabel

Nilah44

medigel

ShinosBee

Thaliawen

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 18!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:59 pm
Vith was actually surprised at how many males joined him in the sky. Gold flights were very popular, that much he knew, but apparently greens were quite the catch here as well. Perhaps this was a well-known green and he was missing a bit of backstory behind all this, or perhaps the males here were simply ready for a chase.

She took off towards the sea where he had come from and with a fairly graceful motion he turned to follow. He wasn't in any hurry to expend all his energy in one go and he knew he wasn't anywhere near as fast as she was or some of the blues that had joined the chase, plus there was a rather stiff headwind blowing their way. Still, he made sure to keep the green within a reasonable distance, not wanting her to get too far.

K'mar glanced up as he watched the dragons fly overhead, their shadows throwing him into darkness and sunlight as they zipped by. He spotted Vith and gave a little whoop before they all were out over the water, chasing their hearts out. He chuckled softly before making his way back towards the Bowl, positive he'd find someone there that wouldn't mind a roll in the hay, not after the display that lot of dragons had just put on.

---

Total: 65

Speed: 9
Dexterity: 9

Total: 18  
houllow generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:03 pm
Oh, there were so many others joining in! Teth's mood soared even higher as more competition showed up, as he viewed them as friends rather than rivals for the fate of the green. The brown dragon was well aware what all of this was actually about, he knew what would happen if he were to catch her, but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the moment, right?

As they roared out over the water, he watched so many others zoom ahead of the green as though they were racing. Didn't they understand it was a chase, not a race?? He'd managed to keep close to her but almost actually ran into the water, not paying attention to what he was doing.

OOP. SORRY, SORRY~~!!!! I'll try and not mess up again!!!! The brown gave a small bugle of apology to...the water. It had been an accident, and F'ell did always tell him to say sorry when he had accidents.

-------------------------

Brown Teth

Positive Trait List Eternal optimist, affectionate, friendly
Negative Trait List Clingy, overly talkative, faint beserker, dim

About F'ell: He's not interested, so don't worry about F'ell. It's all about Teth. Why are you still reading this? Focus on Teth!

TOTAL: 57

Speed: 7
Dexterity: 13
Wits: 2

Round 1: 4  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 15!

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:54 am
The green seemed pleased with her suitors. Some of the other males...perhaps less so, as far as having competition. It none of it mattered to Halcyath. He would chase Asilaeth as long as she liked, and if she chose him, he would keep her from regretting it. As she took off towards the sea, he deftly angled himself after her. Her falter concerned him somewhat, but she seemed more...amused than worried. How very strange. It had the unexpected effect of giving her less distance than he had anticipated from her. He’d put on speed to keep up, but now found himself needing to pull back somewhat, before he overshot entirely.

----------------------------

Halcyath's Stats
Dexterity: 10
Wits: 15

Rolls:
1. Speed/Wits (1-27):15
TOTAL: 15

tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 7!
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:15 am
Corymth soared after the lithe green, his eagerness powering each flap of his wings. Oh my lovely, you will be mine! he called to her with a throaty bugle. Ignore these brown brutes, they cannot appreciate your beauty like I can!

His inexperience with flights showed, however, and he fell behind both the green and some of the browns that were in pursuit. Growling his frustration, he vowed to try harder.

Meanwhile, Haukai couldn't concentrate on her work. The feelings of lust and desire from Corymth were washing over her, and she found herself wondering about the green's rider. Maybe she should go look for them...

Blue Corymth

TOTAL: 62

Speed: 16
Dexterity: 16
Wits: 10

Round 1: 7/26  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

medigel generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 17!

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:45 pm
It took another dose of monotone for Rekamuth to really place the green in his mind, and he joined in her laughter. Any and every Chase was a blast to him, but he could only imagine what it was like for her after that long. Why, even he couldn't help but feel good seeing all these (pretty) males join in. Perhaps one wouldn't mind some consolation afterwards...

But for now, the hunt. Rekamuth was aware he was deft in the air, but his stamina wasn't the best, and with browns in the air, acrobatic or not, he'd have to be careful. He kept a middling speed for now, his larger than average wingspan embracing the winds above the ocean like an old friend. How dazzling they must all look! The blue made a small twirl despite himself and trumpeted his intent.

Don't go easy now, sweet thing~ Let's leave them in the dust.

Down below, Pency was getting a headache. Not from fighting the flightlust, not intentionally, but because Rekamuth, love of his heart, was always a headache. He could feel the flip in his stomach from that move, and a small wave of nausea went over him that was quickly overpowered with glee. Shaff, the emotional to and fro from Chasing was annoying. He made his way into the bowl, wiping at his forehead with a wince.

- - -

rekamuth
pros: amicable, forgiving, unflappable
cons: shallow, mischievous, indulgent

stats = 70
blue = 45
between 6-20 = 10
fit/motivated = 10
native = 5

stre: 10
spd 15
dex 20
stam 10
wits 15

pency may participate; he's pan, lazy, but generally a good guy, if not one who doesn't like to stand out

round 1: 17/33
TOTAL: 17

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas