Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:11 pm
Pain had been a constant for the last sevenday, never ending as life finally settled into a normal rhythm once again. For the large green, who hadn't been able to even think of leaving the Healers much less going up to relax in her own weyr with her family, the time had been much worse and far more irritating. While they had expressed she wouldn't need to worry about flying again, the shreds not being overly terrible in nature just rather startling at first glance, they insisted she would adjust to it with time as well as learn to fly without the aid of one of her eyes. To Tarmath that had been the most insulting part of everything, not just that her rider had been hurt badly enough to leave her right arm in a sling, not just that she bore horrific threadscore scars all over her body, but that she lost an eye and was now blind on one side while flying. Flying was all that she felt she was even good at until this point, though there had been a few moments with her family where they'd tried to tell her it would be okay, tried to convince her that she wasn't half a dragon. Despite it all, despite the encouragement and the never-ending flow of love and support that her rider and her rider's entire family gave to her, the green dragon was left with one dark gray eye as she spent her days laying in the Healers ward.

Of course Alythrae had come to see her every day, spent hour after hour with her and barely left her side until she was finally forced to return to her Weyr for sleep, but that wasn't enough. Zetigeth had appeared near every day as well when he wasn't flying with his wing, which dug deep into her heart each time he came and left, reminding her what she was missing, what she should be doing. The love coming off her mate reminded her that he would never leave her, no matter what she appeared, no matter who she became, but in the end none of it mattered. None of it mattered because none of it got through the shell that was her pain and anger, none of it managed to break through to the deepest part of her that might have listened to their words if only she could reach out and touch it.

Where she lay her rider sat against her body, leaned up against her left side with her eyes closed and her head laying against the threadscored skin that was just everywhere covering her. Waves of comfort came off of her but it didn't change the color of Tarmath's eyes from their deep gray color, so Aly had taken to running her left hand over the dragon's shoulder gently, the same way she had her own children's backs when they had been upset or angry about something. While it wasn't doing anything to make the dragon any happier it was at least easing up her anger slightly and had managed to get her in a slightly better frame of mood.

That was what Aly was hoping of course. "So don't you fret, everyone is coming to visit today, or at least most of them. They've been worried about you after all." she offered to her dragon, still running her hand up and down her shoulder softly. "I know that Zetigeth is very worried for you, but the healers have told us all that things should be looking up, you'll be healed up and able to fly again in a month or so."

She didn't add in that her own arm would be healed by then as well, since her large green had been sulking about that overmuch on top of her other problems. Problems that the green should have been focusing on a bit more since they would mean she might possibly be unable to fight Thread if she continued to allow herself to stay in such a bad state. Mind was half the battle when it came to healing, that much she'd known for turns and turns of having grown up on a farm where injuries were easily acquired and then all her incredibly active children. If Tarmath didn't get out of her own head and start to look forward to things, start to understand that she wasn't a crippled dragon that would never fly again and that her eye simply meant that Aly would help her all the more on the side, then she might very well wind up grounded.

All things aside that might actually kill her.

Dea and #Teddy#

Thaliawen

demon_pachabel
In case Kinye wants to see her dragon mom. XD

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:15 pm
Ashlyn had picked up her little brother, Ionan, once Weyrling lessons for both sets were done for the day. She had Gyafrith fly them to the healers and land down nice and carefully. The brunette was worried about Tarmath, knowing the green was really feeling down lately.

"Alright, we're here. Let's hope we can make Tarmath feel better,"she spoke, climbing down from Gyafrith once her blue got down on his stomach.

I am sure we can manage, don't worry. She just has to remember that things may be different, but she can still be back out there,the blue assured.

Demanthra landed right behind them, having gotten Kinye and followed her older sister. She slid off of Monath gently, patting her beloved green once she was safely on the ground. The other was still a bit sore in the wings from Threadfall, but they were still doing quite well. She looked to Kinye, to offer her a hand down.

"It must be scary for Tarmath, knowing that she only has one good eye,"she spoke softly.

Probably, but she is a strong dragon, Mine. She was the one that told me it would be alright after our blooding. So I would like to return the favor,Monath thought.

I am sure she will appreciate it. Mine said he will meet you all over there,Iptoneth thought to them. Ash'il had been kept at the healers for a little longer, but would be able to go back home tomorrow. They had decided they wanted to make sure the bronze rider would be alright.

Hattaki

Thaliawen

demon_pachabel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:43 am
Threadfall was just as terrifying as the flu; this time, Tarmath had been hurt. With the flu, his whole family had been ill and it had taken Ash’s reassurance that everyone would be alright to calm him. Ionan knee Tarmi wouldn’t die. She was a constant, a ever present second mother, an invincible force in his young life.

But she was awfully unhappy. Maybe he could cheer her up. There often had been times when he’d cried on the green, when he’d been younger. Maybe Tarmi needed someone to cry on now.

“Tarmath, I’ve come to see you,” he announced, hurrying to the green. “C’mon Ash, we’re going to make Tarmi happy again!”

T’rel had picked Tassiel up after lessons. “I don’t think I can cheer her up on my own,” he explained, smiling at his younger brother. It was a sad sort of smile. Tarmath had been such a force in raising them, it was an uncomfortable feeling to know she was struggling.

Don’t worry, Mine. Everyone else is here, too. Tarmath is not alone and will not face this alone. She will recover and fly again. Tyalith was confident as she landed.

“I hope you’re right.” T’rel helped Tassiel down off Tyalith, and they headed towards Tarmath. “Maybe you can tell her about your girlfriend, she’d like a bit of gossip.”

“Maybe you could introduce your weyrmate to her,” Tass replied, smirking at the surprised expression on T’rel’s face. “You still haven’t, have you? Tyila will be fine, you know. Mom’s not going to hurt her any.”  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:30 am
It seemed the family was going to visit Tarmath. While Kinye had not been up to see the green in person (lessons, lessons, lessons!), it hadn't been a secret that the green had a bad time with recent Threadfall. When her siblings had beckoned her to come with them, the young girl had more than eagerly climbed up with Demanthra onto Monath (who had been given a flurry of sweet compliments). Even if the whole thing had started to make her somewhat nervous.

This nervousness only grew as they all landed at the healers. Not for Tarmath in particular, but there was a certain uneasiness that seemed to come with a place of healing - all sorts of worry and unease that congregated while those there waited to see how everything would turn out. The unknown of if things were to get worse or get better. Kinye decided to expect everything to turn out for the better. She was hardly ever disappointed, at least. Taking her sister's hand, she carefully climbed down from Monath's back.

"Thank you!" she beamed at Demanthra, before turning and rubbing both hands on Monath's side affectionately, "and thank you for the ride!" she added to the green. If nothing, her sheer determination to remain positive would hopefully help the mood stay up just a little!  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:23 am
Voices echoed nearby, voices that she absolutely knew but wasn't about to acknowledge when she could only blame herself for them being forced to come visit her. If it hadn't been for her weakness they would have been going about their normal lives and been taking classes or training or doing something that wouldn't be coming to see a busted up dragon like herself. Or so she was thinking when slowly, deliberately, Aly reached up and took the big green's head to pull it onto her lap even though it was far too large to rest there comfortably. Her good arm wrapped around the back of Tarmath's headknobs to hold her close so that her bandages were flat against her stomach and her bad arm was resting in it's sling atop her head lightly and from this position the woman lifted her head to look up as her children walked in, eyes dancing with happiness.

"There are my babies, it's been so long since I've seen almost all of you together I almost couldn't remember what the pack of you looked like." She grinned broadly and winked as she knew full well that she was missing one, trying her best to hide her anxious feelings as she ran her fingers gently against her green dragon's skin. While she was thoroughly happy she could tell that this wasn't nearly enough to pull the scarred girl out of her funk since she was in the process of moving to coil herself up achingly slowly. "Tarmath, the kids are here beautiful, wouldn't you like to see them and say hello? It's been a while since we've seen almost all of them all together, you're missing the size differences and getting to see all their adorable faces."

No response was given to her or any present but at the very least the green had stopped moving to put them towards her back. an act that she had been doing to both her rider and her mate since her injuries had been incurred. If she could have she would have rumbled angrily at all of them for trying but she wasn't angry at then, she was angry at herself for hurting her rider, for winding up in this state. Just as her thoughts began to darken once more a rush of wings blew cool spring air through the quarters, moving things about, cloths scattering and papers flying all through that sent healers scrambling after them with yelps. To his credit Zetigeth didn't care in the least and he shoved his bulk through the entrance with eyes that kept whirling back and forth between yellow for his mate and orange for the glances given by the ruffled healers. Though he infrequently showed anything like anger the small brown gave a growl that was leveled at those foolish enough to cast glares in his direction and they scattered instantly from the room.

Even his arrival didn't rouse the large green from where she sat, head held firmly in place by her rider, but the brown laid down on the stone beside her all the same, wrapping his tail with hers and laying a wing across her body gently. Casting a glance back at the kids gathered now that he'd covered his mate's worst injuries from their view Zetigeth let his eyes turn to a bright blue and gave a low hum for them, overjoyed to see them all despite his worries. D'ast heaved a sigh and finished pulling his jacket off, clapping both T'rel and Tassiel on the back as he came in slowly after his dragon.

"It's nice to see you all came too." was all he offered, but there was a warm smile on his face as he stood behind them completely relaxed.

------------

(So sorry ladies~ I missed the last two posts since gaia didn't alert me. *Shakes fist*)

Dea and #Teddy#

Thaliawen

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:56 am
"Don't worry, Ionan, that is exactly what we will try and do, you know that,"Ashlyn assured her little brother. Once he had gotten safely down, she had gone closer to where her mother and her green were. She could see how unhappy Tarmath was and it made her upset seeing the motherly green like this. She felt tears threatening to spill from her eyes, but with Gyafrith's help, she managed to keep them at bay. She didn't want Tarmath to be more upset than she already was.

"Of course we came, Mama and Papa. We all had some time, so decided it was good to have time together as a family. Ash'il will be over as soon as the healers give him permission, since he is still under their watch until tomorrow,"she replied, allowing a gentle smile to come to her face.

And do not forget, Tarmath, you are not alone. We are a family, no matter where our paths lead us. You helped our riders and you have helped us. It is only fair we repay the favor,Gyafrith added.

Demanthra had given Kinye a smile as she was thanked for the ride. She could feel Monath glowing with pride from all the compliments, the rubbing of her side, and her own personal word of thanks.

"You are very welcome, Kinye. I figured you might want to come with us, so I didn't mind coming to get you,"she replied brightly. Then she walked with her over to be closer to where the family was gathering. As her eyes took in her mother and Tarmath, her heart going out to them. She couldn't remember when she had last seen the older green look so dejected, if she had seen it at all. After their own blooding, when Monath was feeling like she had failed some, Tarmath helped.

Tarmath, you are better than this, don't let injuries get you down. When Mine got hurt during our blooding, you helped me see I did all I could. I assure you, the same applies to you now. You got your rider and yourself out alive. The wind made Threadfall hard for everyone, I mean you were not alone in that,Monath thought to the older green.

Monath is right, it was not a good fall at all. We are truly happy you made it back alive. So things are different, that is no reason to hide. Try being in my claws, I was the first bronze of the day to fall, I didn't even make it as long as I should have. However, I remember all the encouragement you ever gave Mine and me,Iptoneth reminded.

Hattaki

Thaliawen

demon_pachabel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:43 am
She may not have been the baby of the family, but Kinye sure felt like a baby, holding back a small frown on her face as Tarmath attempted to angle herself to look away from them. Briefly, she looked from the green to her mother, as if hoping Aly would have an actual answer for what she should be doing. As she stepped farther in on the heels of her elder siblings, Kinye began to twist the braid of blonde hair she had pulled over her shoulder.

What are the dragons saying? she wondered quietly to herself, pausing when a familiar brown muscled his way through the door to join them. That meant dad had arrived - good. He'd...he'd know what to do. Hopefully.

Part of her felt painfully out of place for a moment. Especially after the conversation with Gr'del and the lack of candidate knots on her shoulder. Shaking the thought from her mind, the girl quickly stepped between her older siblings to close the distance towards her green-mother to lean up against her side without a word. There was no reason to say anything if she wasn't sure what kind of words the dragon needed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:00 pm
Ionan had never seen a dragon so injured, nor so unresponsive to him. He hesitated, looking to Ash for reassurance—and then to his mother—before studying Tarmath. This wasn’t going to be as easy as he’d first assumed. This wasn’t going to be easy at all. Normally his presence, and those of his siblings, made his momdragon happy.

His heart sank. He felt the prickle of sharp tears cutting at his eyes, and he tried to push them back with a stubborn fist. No, they weren’t going to give up. He took a step back and went to stand by Ash. He took her hand, uncertain what else to do.

“How do we cheer her up?” He asked, then. “I know scary stories. I heard this one about this old wild wher that lives near the beach, and he eats people at night! Rhiyn told me. But...” He didn’t think scary stories were the best idea for this situation? This wasn’t like when everyone was sick. Could Thread have hurt Tarmath’s heart? Or was it the injury?

—-

“Of course we came, Momma,” T’rel echoed Ash’s words, quietly. He hated seeing Tarmath like this, she’d always been a second mother to him, even scolding him when he’d deserved it. He’d been no stranger to trouble as a child, but with her influence—and the combined efforts of his parents—he felt he’d grown up well.

He looked up when he saw Zeti, Dad was here, then. Still, he was surprised when he felt the man’s warm hand on his shoulder. “We couldn’t stay away,” he said. “Tyalith was worried, too.”

Tarmath, please hear me. I, too, nearly fell during Thread. They’d had to land and see healers, but neither of them had been as injured as the poor older green. I worry you for you. We love you. All of us.

—-

Tass wasn’t altogether sure where to start. He studied his mother, nearly jumped when his father showed, and turned to hug D’ast. After seeing Tarmath like this, he felt shaken. His parents, and their dragons, had been forever the constant rock he could swim too if he felt like he was sinking.

Tarmath must have felt like she was sinking. Who was her rock? Did she know she could rest with Aly there? “I don’t know how to make her feel better,” he said. But he had to try. He released D’ast and moved closer to the green. He reached a hand out. “Tarmi, do you want to talk about it?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:23 am
All of their comfort was sweet, but the hole that she felt where her hearts had once been wasn't about to be filled with the words of her family who could not understand how she felt even if she loved them. Surely Iptoneth knew a bit, but it wasn't him that had been so grievously wounded, it had been Ash'il, which had added stress and anger to her on top of her own and it just cemented how she felt about herself in that moment, that he would have fallen as well. Rather than comfort her the words she heard simply turned her one remaining eye a deeper gray, for had the situation been reversed she would have been the one saying them and now she understood how it felt to hear them. Between her rider's hand running against the spines between her head knobs and Zetigeth's wing over her she barely registered anything but her own crushing disappointment with herself and was in the process of coiling inward when something... someone, leaned up against her side and stayed there. It wasn't her rider or her mate so it had to be one of the kids and when she reached out to see where each were she knew which one it was and her chest tightened a bit despite herself. All she wanted to do was growl and tell them all to go out and live their lives and ignore her, but Kinye had always been sweet, all of them were.

"It's good to know that Ash'il will be released soon, I hope he can come by but we can go see him and Iptoneth tomorrow if they get held up there, it takes a while to heal up for the healers to release you." Aly was looking at D'ast as she said it, letting him know who she was talking about when she used the word 'we', but her hand had reached over slowly to rub Kinye's shoulder gently as well, she'd been the only one to come over to Tarmath after all. "I really am glad that all of you came to see us, especially since you're all so busy with lessons and more, it really means a lot babies. I just don't know how responsive she is, I'm sorry." It took a moment to swallow the lump in her throat thinking about how upset her dragon was, how much of it she could feel down to her very soul and it hurt knowing that there was nothing that she could do to ease it herself.

Luckily for her there were others around that could ease some of the pain and Zetigeth set about doing it quite well when he'd come through the door and settled beside her comfortably, but the small brown knew that he wasn't enough by himself, if that were the case she'd have been drawn out of her funk the first day or so. No, it was through the children she'd watched grow, through their dragons that they'd impressed and the words that they spoke which would mean the most to her and help to rise her from where she was currently, even if they hurt at the moment. Sometimes it took a bit of time. Then again, sometimes no words were necessary at all, as the youngest of the girls in the family had just proven by leaning against her silently. Reaching down, the brown dragon pressed his head to her back gently and hummed for her, a way of expressing his gratitude for certain but also encouragement of a kind as she was the first and thus far only one that had managed to get any sort of emotional reaction from Tarmath at all.

"It's okay to not know what to do, it's also okay to be worried. When someone you love is hurt there's not always anything that you can say or do to make it easier on them, but being there is the most important part anyway, not what you say or try to do for them." D'ast offered quietly, his arms wrapping around Tassiel tightly when he was hugged, however briefly, and he patted a hand lightly at the slimmer boy's side to at least physically let him know that he was there for him. "Tarmath really just needs time to understand everything that's happened to her." Instantly he let go when his son pulled away and offered him a smile as he drifted towards the green, turning to look at the rest of his kids with a nod. "I'm sure she appreciates you all being here, even if she isn't talking just yet."

Aly chuckled softly at her husband, knowing full well that he just wasn't that much of a talker had gotten her far more used to his short sentences than others could be at times, but she loved him all the same for his silence since she generally filled a lot of it for him. He was good with the kids though, always had been no matter how much or little he said given his solid force. So it was with a smile that she blinked at Tassiel's approach and reached out to gently take his hand and press it against Tarmath's neck very gently, avoiding as much of her bandaging as she could when she chose a spot to guide his hand towards.

"It'll be okay." Her words were for them all even if she looked at Tass when she said them.

Dea and #Teddy#

demon_pachabel

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:16 pm
Ashlyn smiled softly when she saw Kinye silently go and sit against Tarmath's side. She hated to admit it, but her little sister may have had the better idea and she was proud of her. As she thought of what to do, she felt Gyafrith send affection towards Kinye. They both knew the other was still reeling from what happened with the candidates, all of the candidates in their family was. They had tried to be supportive as best as they could, while reminding them that candidacy was serious business. She should know, she had been it and she knew all about the next step for those that actually impressed.

Maybe it might be a good idea to take her lead, Mine. After all, maybe just being there is more what Tarmath needs. Just make sure to give her enough love for both of us. I don't want to crowd you all,Gyafrith suggested to his rider. He gave her a mental nudge, sensing as she gingerly made her way over and sat down against Tarmath. He felt her bring Ionan with her, as if indicating what to they can do.

"We will just sit, brother,"she said softly, motioning her head to Kinye as she sat down. She hoped he would understand what she was trying to indicate with that.

Demanthra was also noticing as Kinye went to sit with Tarmath, she wasn't surprised. She was about to speak, when she felt a very feisty green and she sighed softly. It might be best to n** that in the bud, before said green got in over her head.

"I will be right back, I am needed outside,"she spoke up, before ducking back outside where Monath was. She headed over to the green, whose eyes were a bright red as she bent down to look her rider in the eyes. Demanthra could feel her dragon was worried about the other green, but she was not going to let her do something stupid.

Let me go in there and set her straight, Mine. She cannot just lay there and mope, she is stronger than this. Wasn't she the one telling me not to blame myself for when you got hurt? She might want to take her own advice,Monath pointed out to her rider.

"She will be okay, Monath, she just needs time. However, you going in there and getting into it with her isn't going to help. I know you care, but please, Monath, I don't need you causing trouble,"Demanthra reminded. She heard her dragon huff softly, her wings flapped a moment, before her eyes turned yellow with small flecks of red.

Okay Mine, I will back down..only cause you asked it of me. However, if your way doesn't work, I won't hold back. Now get in there and do what you do best,Monath thought, nudging her rider back in the direction of where everyone was gathered. She felt the wave of affection and appreciation from her soul mate, before she watched her head back inside. She also felt her go to sit with her siblings with Tarmath, thinking maybe..maybe her way was the better one. She wouldn't admit that to anyone but her rider though.

Ash'ilMine, when you get here, seems some of your siblings are sitting with Tarmath. I think she could use some of your strength too,Iptoneth suggested to his rider. He sensed the healers allowed him some time away, long as he promised to come back. It wasn't long before he saw his rider come into view, patting his flank, before heading into his family.

"Sorry I am late, everyone,"Ash'il apologized, bandages here and there on his body. He was a little slower than usual, but he knew his body would take time to fully heal. Walking over to where Tarmath was, he stroked her head for a moment, nodding to his parents. Then he went to sit with his siblings, listening to his father's few words.

Hattaki

Thaliawen

demon_pachabel

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:54 pm
She was never sure if the dragons could feel any of the good thoughts she sent their way, but Kinye continued to just lean all of her positive energy into the green - not to try and demean Tarmath's feelings, as she was fully allowed to be unhappy, but rather to try and support them up to maybe make them a little less crushing.

"Thank you for fighting so hard, Tarmath," she finally offered up. Kinye glanced back when Zetigath leaned his head up against her, completely unstartled. She pat her other hand against the brown's head, even leaning in to plant a kiss on his snout. Mua! Best brown. She seemed to understand his intent, at least, and was only bolstered by it and soon after by Gyafrith's boost of affection. Would the blue feel the one she sent back? Oh, she didn't understand it all too well even if it had been explained to her.

Still, it seemed everyone was coming to lean against Tarmath with her! Oh! It was going to be a family hug and she was so excited.

Dea and #Teddy#

Hattaki

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:27 pm
Not knowing what to do when someone he loved needed something was the worst feeling ever, Tassiel decided, before giving his father a small nod. “Thanks dad,” he said. D’ast had always been there, though his brothers had probably been the more attention-needy, with their tendencies to get into mischief. “Do you really think so?” he asked. He pressed his hand gently against Tarmath’s neck, when his mother helped him, and looked to Aly.

“I hope so,” he said, and gave her a small, hesitant, smile. He wasn’t sure. How could it be okay? Tarmath was unhappy, one of his favorite dragons on Pern. He’d never seen her like this. He didn’t know how to make it right. What if it couldn’t be made alright?

“Just sit?” Ionan echoed in surprise. He looked over to Kinye. Well, maybe… But was that enough? Would anything ever be enough? He took Ash’s hand and followed her to Tarmath, sitting beside her. He wiped at his eyes again. He wasn’t sure this would work—but maybe it was better than telling scary stories. “I don’t like Tarmi being so hurt,” he admitted, quietly. He didn’t know what else to say, he wanted Tarmath well again so they could play on rest days, so he could amuse the green…

“Will T’ye come? Maybe she’ll cheer up if he brings the baby.” T’ye had almost been lost during that awful flu, half their family had been ill.

T’rel sat by Ash’il, pulling his knees close to his chest. Things had to get better. They had to. Things always looked darkest before the best things in life happened, he’d learned that from experience. He’d found Tyila, and life had gotten steadily better. Tarmath would recover, he was sure of it, especially with D’ast’s words. Dad was never wrong. It was one of those constant facts, like the constant fact that if you made noise in Mom’s weyr at night, your guitar was going to get busted.

---

T’ye arrived late. He looked like he’d just climbed out of bed, his hair was sticking up and frizzled above his head, and his outfit was rumpled. “I couldn’t get the baby to sleep,” he admitted, trying to smooth his tunic. Did he have to look half-assed every time he met Ash’s parents? He was pretty sure he was making an awful impression.

Mine’s mine, I apologize, mine would not calm down until he had found you. You know how he frets. Your hatchling fell asleep after four stories about myself and Gya. It was very sweet. Tarmath should come listen to the stories. She’d like them. I like them. I’m the hero of Pern. The tiny green gave a soft, cheerful greeting to Monath, and then directed her attention to her mate. Has there been any improvement?  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces