WE Strange Weather (Rhonann/Kian)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:17 pm
It was utter chaos on the road, despite there not being a single other soul in sight. Using her tattered cloak as a hood, Rhonann pushed through the pouring rains with knit brows and a snarl on her lips. Her prey's trail had turned back to Sauti, but now it was pouring rain. Pouring! In Sauti! The road was muddy and puddled, streams running down the cliff side like small rivers while drifts of muck built along edges.

Stepping into another puddle that was deeper than expected, Rhonann let out another string of curses at the rain. It felt like the rain was trying to stop her from her goal, but she would not be deterred! She was going to find Kylldra, even if his tracks were getting washed away... "The rain wash ya away yet?" she called over her shoulder, looking to see if her companion had abandoned the trail.

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:39 am
Cornetified

Talk about dreadful weather. It was just constantly raining and even Kian was starting to worry about the path ahead. Wasn't there a river nearby? He had never known this region to flood before yet at the same time he had never witnessed such an ungodly amount of rain. Since Rho was determined to track down her prey the mystic had followed along despite his worries, in fact it was all the more reason to tag along just in case she got into trouble. His bi-colored gaze narrowed thoughtfully as he studied her backside. Was she going to just stomp ahead of him the whole trip? The hybrid wanted to pout but at the same time a small smile was tugging at the corners of his lips. At least she hadn't shot him yet...

Though whenever she called over her shoulder the mystic quickly moved his hands and suddenly the rain came back down around his shoulders, "Not yet but we should hurry right? Or better yet find shelter?" He called out with a small grin as the bubble of magic that had been around his shoulders dissipated. It was far more thrilling to get caught in the weather, right?

Honestly he was just hoping that the more they were pelted by the rain the easier it would be to dissuade her from her decision to press forward...

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:09 pm
Had she seen....? Nah. Shaking her head, Rhonann rolled her eyes. "I been hurryin' since the rain started!" she huffed. "An' I ain't stoppin'. This is our best shot at catchin' up ta that parasite!" In her view, Kylldra would have stopped for the rains to pass. She could use it as cover for catching up...

As her foot sank into another patch of mud though, Rhonann felt her cheeks go hot with irritation. Why in all the world in all the times did Sauti have to have such freaky weather? Speaking of which, was anywhere else getting odd weather? Ah, that didn't matter. Here was what mattered, and here was the absurd amount of rain. "What's causin' this mess anyway?" she grumbled, giving a little glare as though Kian might have something to do with the heavy rain. Not that she believed it, but it gave her a reason to glare more~

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:02 pm
Cornetified

"At this rate the parasite will be drowning himself in the flood." Quipped back Kian as he raced after Rhonann. How did she have so much energy in this mess? At least for a while he had been dry but now that the rain was pelting his shoulders the mystic couldn't help imagining what a nice warm fireplace and a soft bed would feel like. Go to Sauti they said, it would be a great idea they said, bleh. Perhaps he was a bit spoiled but the man wasn't a fool. Staying out in this cool, wet weather was simply asking for trouble.

When Rhonann turned her gaze onto him Kian froze for a split second before shaking his head, "If I had anything to do with anything I'd be on some tropical beach right now far away from any cold rains." He shook his head, his hair sending droplets flying with the motion, "So we should keep hurrying if you'd like to catch up though I'm saying if we don't see anything or anyone after a bit that shelter would be a better idea. Can't really fight anyone with a bad cold, right?"  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:43 pm
Rhonann ground her teeth at the though. "'e better not die on me b'fore I get my hands on 'im!" she snarled. Sighing, she couldn't help the slightest smirk when Kian reacted to her glare. Tropical beach? "But then ya wouldn't be with me. Ya sure ya want that?" In her mind, Kian would choose a sandy beach any day. Deeper inside though.. she liked thinking that he was there because he wanted to be around her... That was limited to her subconscious though.

Groaning, she glared up at the dark sky and shook her head. "Fine! Fine." Stopping, she huffed and stomped her foot in resignation. "Let's get 'rselves a place ta sit fer a while. Stinkin' rain makin' no danged sense at all!"

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:01 pm
Cornetified

Kian resisted the urge to roll his eyes towards the wind woman, "Don't worry I doubt he will die." He quipped with full sass, "Don't you know the saying that evil never dies? Obviously I'm still here..." He included himself simply from the feeling that she would gladly have incorporated him into that saying - especially considering how many times he had come in and out of her life and been shot by said woman. His attitude was only fueled by her teasing and the hybrid couldn't resist the grin that spread across his face, "I suppose that's a good point." He replied lightly, "Does that mean that you would want me here instead of on the beach tooooo?" He drawled out as he walked alongside of her, "Would you be terribly disappointed if I chose the beach?" He winked, "Don't worry, the beach can always come after the rains and we can go together~"

At her resignation to the fact that they would indeed need shelter Kian's expression softened, "Atta girl." He whispered before reaching out a hand to pat her shoulder, "Good call. Last thing we can do is kill him by sneezing all over him with a nasty cold. Though I don't know if there's much we can do shelter wise besides what nature can offer us..." He glanced about with a slight frown, "Maybe a large tree or if we're lucky a cave nearby..."  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:10 pm
"Got a point there," she mumbled back with pursed lips. Kian was certainly one of those evils that never left forever. When the beach topic was continued, Rho's cheeks flushed and she growled sharply to cover her embarrassment. "Why the blazes would I wanna see a beach? I don't swim." She huffed and glared at the raining sky again. She might as well learn if this kept up!

Grumbling under her breath at having to stop, she turned to look around for a safe place as well. "Nature always worked fine before," she said, marching off in a random direction to seek out shelter. "Should be caves scattered 'round here somewhere." A deep rumble could be heard through the rain, but Rhonann ignored it. It sounded distant and was not in her immediate concern.

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:58 am
Cornetified

Kian raised a playful eyebrow, "Is that so? I guess I could always teach you." His gaze was rather mischievous, if not slightly suggestive, as he considered it, "To swim though it's best if you're barely in any clothing since the water drags you down and then I'd have to teach you to float by guiding you along....alright." He nodded, "We'll definitely have to go to the beach once all of this is over!" And if she drowned...well he could help get the air back into her lungs then as well. Kian grinned at the scene as it played through his mind before fatter drops of rain splattered against his head and broke through the illusion.

How was it even possible for the rain to get worse?

"Are you sure we should..." But she was already marching off in that direction. Pursing his lips into a tight frown Kian hurried after her determined that they would find shelter and safety before this rain swept them away. Tale never flooded around here so why now? "Watch out!" Lightning flashed through the sky and Kian darted forward to grab Rhonann's arm and tug her back. As he pulled her tightly against his chest a large limb from a tree, struck by the lightning, tumbled to the ground before them. "This weather is definitely....something." He managed while still keeping Rhonann in his arms as the rains pelted around them, "A cave is definitely more ideal than a tree...." He just hoped that they could find one that was high enough to not be bothered by any rising streams.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:13 pm
All Rho could manage was a low growl of irritation. Barely clothed, indeed! "Sounds more like a definite no," she huffed after a moment. It was probably for the best that she couldn't see Kian's grin. She would have been down another bolt...

The flash of light made her squint, and being tugged back brought up a yelp of surprise that was followed quickly by another yelp from the branch crashing to the ground. Letting out a breath, she hesitated upon feeling herself caught in Kian's arms. The tiniest sensation of heat rose along her face, and she completely disregarded it with a huff and roll of her shoulders to free herself. More lightning flashed and struck, the rumbles felt in the ground. She almost felt better being held... "Then find a danged cave for us," she grumped.

Sabra Knight

◈ Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff