Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:41 pm
Rana was slowly getting used to the pride, she was aware that she'd never be anything more than a Thrall given her genetics but she was okay with that. She had come here out of her own free will anyway so she did have the option of eventually leaving, she was fairly certain Bast would let her if she truly wanted to. But she was quite content with everything so she wasn't going to ask about that anytime soon.

Flicking her tail behind her she looked around and headed towards one of the few water points the Pride had. She did have to give it props, it was quite a place and she hoped to learn more the longer she stayed here.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:38 pm
AstoriaFallen

Kristanf felt rather smug. Not only did he return recently from what he would call a rather 'successful' viking, but he also found out he had cubs from his first thrall. Sure, the female hadn't been willing to sleep with him a second time, but apparently that was all it took for Kris to have offspring. Of course he claimed them, the boys that was. The girls Kati would raise as thralls. Maybe, if they showed potential, would he chose to claim them, but for now, he'd let the mother deal with them.

While Kati was with the kids, Kris decided to head down to a local water hole, to see if he could mingle with more reavers, pick up more tips on how to be successful on vikings, and possibly become a captain.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:27 am
KasaiLoki

While her being here was all circumstantial, there was no way she'd ever be anything more than a thrall since she was of mixed blood. To be honest she was quite alright with that, since Bast tended to not mess with her given she had kicked his butt when they had fought. Giving a shrug to herself the water came into view and the pale female let out a sigh of relief, she was thirstier than she had originally thought.

Moving to the waters edge she gratefully drank up the cool liquid and felt it spread through her like cold fire, it was a glorious feeling. Closing her eyes as she lifted her head she allowed herself this simple moment to just be in the moment. However, the sounds of someone else approaching stole her away and eyes turned to see who was heading this way.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 3:28 pm
AstoriaFallen

Kristanf's eyes narrowed as he approached the water source. No reavers were around, just a mixed blood. He scoffed. The Reaver did not know much about hybrid species, but he knew enough that some could have lion blood in them. Was this the case with this creature? He didn't know. He never stayed around hybrids enough to really understand them.

He thought about going to another water hole. He did not really want to associate with thralls, he had enough of them at home with the new cubs there. He was lucky Mohana was around to help care for the cubs. At least one of his thralls were willing.

"Step aside." The reaver said gruffily. He did not want to tell the creature to move again.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:00 pm
KasaiLoki

Looking sideways at him as she drank she looked around. She almost laughed but remained where she was, while she was a thrall she was not his thrall and she had the opportunity to leave this place whenever she wanted. Bast had made that clear or rather she had made that clear when she had chosen to come along with him to this pride. "I'm sure there are other places you can drink from while this spot is presently occupied." It was likely words that would get him to strike at her but in her mind she almost dared him too. Mainly because she would hit him back because she wasn't the type to just sit there and let it happen and she'd send bast on his a** quicker than lighting in the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:57 pm
AstoriaFallen

If Kristanf's eyes could narrow more, they would have. Did the female just...just try talking back? Making a suggestion that wasn't even warranted?

"I said, Move." He said one more time, not daring to approach the water hole from a different angle to enjoy satiate his thirst. "If you don't, I will move you myself." He let the threat linger in the air, not enjoying the comment the thrall had made. Sometimes thralls needed to learn their lesson, and Kris was always willing to teach them.

He looked around, not seeing any others around. Who was this thrall's owner. Maybe he needed a good a** kicking too.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:09 pm
KasaiLoki

Rolling her eyes she moved over enough that he could move forward but no more, he'd be fairly close to her. If he wanted her moved, he'd have to physically move her. "Clearly you were raised in a loving environment." The sarcasm dripped in her voice as she drank some more water, choosing to not look at him.

She wondered if Bast was around, just in case things went awry. She'd love to see him kick this males a**, though she was fairly certain she could take him on her own if he wanted to get physical.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:48 pm
AstoriaFallen

Kristanf did not move, even though the leopon had moved over slightly. Seriously, who did this creature think she was? Did she not know anything about the Stormborn? When a reaver asked as thrall to move, they moved. There was no ifs, ands or buts about it.

Plus, there was no other around to claim the female, which, in Kristanf's eyes, meant she was a free for all thrall. That made the situation even worse.

"I said. GET." Kristanf growled out, stomping up to the female, pushing against her. He had grown over the past few months from his vikings. He had definitely built some strength. "You best get in line thrall or else it will be your pretty little pelt covering the floor of my den." He sneered, standing tall.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:19 pm
KasaiLoki

She moved aside when he shoved against her, she wasn't going to pressure him back so far. It was more than common knowledge how thralls were treated by most in this pride and she had been more than curious to see if she'd run into anyone like the common majority and surely she had. To be honest she had only been pushing him to see how he'd respond and to say he passed or failed was neither here nor there. She was done drinking anyway. "I was done anyway. I doubt you'll run into me again as it is and I'm fairly certain you'd have a hard enough time trying to get it off my back." Giving him room she turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:51 pm
AstoriaFallen

Finally!

If this thrall belonged to someone, then they needed to be trained, and fast. If she did not belong to anyone well, she needed to be claimed and trained then. Regardless, when the female finally listened to him, Kristanf found himself approaching the waterhole.

"Would be best for a thrall to learn their place fast here. Be a shame if something were to happen if they didn't." The pale lion threatened quietly with a growl, watching the female turn to leave. He lowered his head to drink, his mind still reeling over the insubordinate of the leopon. At least his were better trained. Kristanf was thankful for that.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:14 pm
-fin!-

She listened to bast because she respected him, but when it came to others, especially with attitudes like that, she wasn't about to just submit to this male mainly because she was a thrall and he was obviously at least a freeborn. She left without saying anything else.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games