[Viking] Potential (Mkhai x Sana)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:02 pm
It had taken Mkhai too long to stretch his legs outside of the pride. Having confined himself to his mortal form, there was only one way for Mkhai to leave the pride as such. He had to become a reaver, and while the notion seemed a little silly to the god (why should he have to prove himself when he was already so capable), he decided to go along with it anyways.

He had gone out with Sabia, since she seemed to be the most capable Captain. Her battle against him had been satisfying, though she had ultimately lost. It was unsurprising with who she was up against, but no regular mortal knew of his identity as the God of Warriors... and he would keep it as such. Mkhai had split from the group to scout the surrounding areas. It was hard not to just teleport from location to location, but since he was so close to the reavers he refrained from using his god-like abilities.

Now, all he needed to do was find something of interest or prove himself in some sort of battle to cement his worth as a reaver. A small part of him was convinced that this was just protocol when it came to increasing his status. His worth was already visible, but there was no way to move up the ranks of the pride unless he did the hard work himself.

Sighing to himself at how bothersome the trip was, Mkhai then focused his attention on the surrounding area. There was little that could escape a god, and after hearing a sound that was not part of the natural movements of the world Mkhai set off in a direction at a swift pace. There was someone close, and he would dispatch of or capture them quickly to prove his worth.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:20 pm
Krysin

Tsatsana was on her own. She had been so since she was in her adolescence. She had learn from the experience how to fend for herself; she needed to out in the roguelands. If she didn't, she would have likely been killed, or worse found an invalid carrying some poor rogue's cub.

The idea never flattered the female.

Her dark eyes narrowed as she stood above two recent kills. One was a prey beast. That creature hadn't been too difficult to take down, but it did put a struggle when she tried to get the final blow in. The female found herself sporting a fresh wound just above her eye, where the horn of the creature nabbed her.

The other was a feline, pale in comparison to her own pelt. The only color it brought out was the mane and tail tuft, red like color pooling around his dead body.

No one messes with Tsatsana.

She'd end up scalping the mane of the fallen female to weave into something more intricate for her, but for now, she'd consume her meal in peace.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:30 pm
Mkhai had stumbled across a scene too-late to truly figure out what had happened. The god had followed his instincts to where a lone lioness stood triumphant over a pair of bodies. As he approached he made no sound, but his pace was methodical and steady. Mkhai backed down from nothing, and when he wanted answers he would get them. If the female was too busy basking in the glory of her victory to notice him, then it would be her own fault.

All Mkhai had been looking for was an opportunity to earn an easy name for himself, but now something more interesting lay within his path. Finally, he stopped mere feet away from her, large and imposing but not nearly as bloodied as the lioness herself. "You," and he spoke with a voice that demanded to be listened to. "Tell me what has happened here."

This was clearly a lioness capable of handling herself, but he doubted she had ever encountered a god before. He would get the answers he was looking for, whether she gave them up to him willingly or not. She was not a member of his pride, and he did not feel the need to restrain himself with her if it came down to it.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:39 pm
Krysin

Tsatsana was aware of someone approaching. She had learned years ago to not let your guard down, even more a moment when alone. The pale lioness could feel another approach, but her dark eyes did not settle on its form just yet.

If the creature was smart, they would take a look at the fallen male on the ground.

When the voice spoke, Sana breathed in, calming the already racing adrenaline coursing through her veins. Another fight so soon? Today was going to be a busy day.

She turned, her black as night eyes glaring at the male who so rudely interrupted her male. "You." She sneered back, the bloody maw of her slowly changing to brown with drying.

"Just a normal day in the roguelands. I suggest if you don't want to end up like your fallen friend here you back off." She growled, fur bristling. The male was much larger than her, but so was the brute that lay dead on the ground.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:58 pm
She was all anger and spite, a perfect visage of turbulent emotion tearing through her being. But he was not any lion to back away from such a challenge. Mkhai feared no mortal, no matter how many threats she flung around or how many dead she left in her wake. She was just a spitfire of a lioness who seemed willing to do anything for survival.

Her ignored every warning she gave him, and she could consider him a fool but if her claw met his she would know him as no weakling. Mkhai was not another body for her to leave in her wake, and so he approached her. Another step, bold and unafraid of the consequences she growled at him. "I will not," he told her simply, green eyes piercing. His words were a simple truth, guaranteeing his actions. The god had never been a gifted liar - there had never been any need for lies when his physical strength went unrivaled.

"And a corpse is no friend of mine." The lioness had plenty of options now. She could attack, retreat, or talk. Retreating was the one option that could very well get her killed. If there was one thing Mkhai hated - it was a coward. "I am Mkhai, attacking me would be unwise to begin with... but I am hardly alone. It would be wiser to cool your head from your bloodlust."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:05 pm
Krysin

Her dark eyes watched the male approach, a snarl evident on her lips. She wouldn't back off. Backing away allowed the other for an attack and Tsatsana was not willing to allow that. She refused to remove her gaze from his piercing green eyes. It was only until he was much closer she breathed out.

She didn't dare attack him yet though. She wasn't stupid. If the lion said he wasn't alone, the lioness wouldn't chance an attack. Besides, she was tired from the previous battle, plus her hunt. She hadn't had an opportunity to enjoy her meal to regain any kind of strength.

"And what is it you want, Mkhai." It was meant as a question, but more so came out as a statement. She had yet to give the disguised god her name, not feeling he had warranted yet. "Surely you don't seem like a lion who is keen for a 'story time'. Which leads me to believe you have alternate intentions." Claws unsheathed into the dirt at the assumption.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:11 pm
"What is it that you think I want?" Mkhai fired back, annoyed with having the questions turned on him instead. He had thought it clear that he was the one who desired information, and she had to be the one to give it up. He frowned, and unafraid took another step closer to her. She could snarl and bare her teeth all she liked, but Mkhai had nothing to fear from a mortal who could be goaded into attack. "To hurt you? Steal your kill? Make you my kill?" he fired back at her in rapid succession.

None of those were his intent, and so far Mkhai had little idea of what he wanted from this meeting. He just knew that her attitude, her fire, was interesting. He could indulge in this little challenge for a while. Here was a lioness who was bold and desperate, but there was potential for greatness there. She had bested a male lion far larger than herself after apparently making a kill. The energy that would have taken for a mortal was exhaustive. There was something to her, but Mkhai did not yet know if she would make anything of herself.

"It does not matter, I suppose. I will do what I want, and you could try to stop me... but you won't." His words were certain, his demeanor calm and cold again.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:18 pm
Krysin

"I can think of quite a few things." Another growl warned the male, who seemed to be ignoring them. Personal space, did he not know it?

Still, Sana kept her ground, even as the male closed in on her. To prove her own point of not backing down, Tsatsana went as far to take a step towards the male, showing she was not intimidated by the male.

Her kill was slowly being forgotten. It was unwise to consume a meal with a stranger near.

"And what makes you think you can do what you want, and that I can't stop you?" she asked coolly. She would be lying if she said she wasn't intrigued on why the male thought so highly of himself and his skills. It said a lot of who he was as a lion. It wasn't every day someone who was near a dead carcass and the obvious suspect stayed near.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:33 pm
What a bold, foolish creature she was. If only she knew what she was up against, Mkhai was sure she'd reconsider her actions. But, his identity was not something he was willing to give up, not to some nameless rogue lioness. She mattered very little, though the strength of her spirit was not to be understated. There could be use for her, but Mkhai was not convinced that she'd let herself be coaxed into the right direction.

"Because I can." It was not the answer she was looking for, but it was the only one she could get from him. His strength was the one thing he was absolutely sure of. There was no way a mortal could best him unless he severely handicapped himself to give them a fair shot. "And because you cannot," he concluded with a frown.

"Eat your meal - you will need your strength if you are to run into me again. Though, you are better off abandoning it and running towards whatever safety you can find. Make your decision, I am interested in it." His words were dismissive, as if he were through with her despite having disturbed her to begin with.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:39 pm
Krysin

The lioness had to refrain from rolling her eyes at the lion's words. Her nose twitched as she glared at him, before realizing he wasn't going anywhere.

That was fine. She could catch another prey beast easily enough. However, taking down the lion, she wanted something from him before she made her exit. Ignoring the living male for a moment, she moved to the fallen feline. It was a shame she did not even catch his name. He would be forgotten to the world while his body rots in the earth. She quickly swiped a patch of his mane, clutching the dark red strands in her paw.

"Keep the bodies." She referred to both the meal and the lion's. She turned from the male, not 'running' as the lion had told her to do, but merely walking away, not bothering to look at the danger she could be leaving behind.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces