Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP]Throwing Paws (Sebor x Mkhai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SilverLutz rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 2, 1 Total: 7 (5-20)

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:43 pm
User ImageIt only took a few days for Sebor to feel fighting fit again. During that time she had carefully removed the hyena hide from the corpse, leaving it to be picked away at by bird and scavenger alike, and had hunted Mkhai down on more than one occasion to make a time and place for their little duel. Scrapping in the den area wasn't very civilized, after all. They had agreed to a battle on the rocks by the sea around dusk, and so she stood and waited for her large...friend?...to join her.

Sebor didn't make friends easily but she would call most of those she knew acquaintances fondly. While she wasn't the softest lioness around, she did have intense mothering qualities and would often take her fighting friends under her wing when they needed it. Or give them a slap if they needed that. Either way, Mkhai was falling into that friendly territory and she was more than pleased to spend a little time with him today.

Krysin

Krysin rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 3, 1 Total: 10 (5-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:53 pm
Mkhai was excited for his upcoming duel. It wasn't even because he was testing a potential partner's strength, but rather because it was the perfect opportunity to release some pent up aggression. He had an intense battle itch that if he didn't satisfy it every now and then, he became much more unlikable than he already was. He needed to stretch his claws and flex his muscles, and any opponent who did not give up against him was a worthy one.

Sebor had proven herself to be quite a likable lioness. He still wasn't sure if she had a lover or any interest in bearing cubs, but he at least had the suspicion that there were no males to compete against. They didn't have much time to flirt, and any attempts Mkhai made were terrible enough that he did not want to remember them. Instead, he would simply work within his element.

A duel.

He found Sebor waiting for him at the location they had picked out for their fight. "Sebor, I am eager to test your claws against my own. I hope you do not disappoint me," he greeted her in a manner that most would assume to be cocky. Mkhai just knew his words for truth. He was impossibly strong against any mortal, but he did not intend to play outside the realm of possibilities with her.

SilverLutz

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:20 pm
Right on time her opponent arrived, still as massive and there as ever. She still couldn't put her paw on why he felt so different to be around, like the air was charged with something that made her feel energized and ready to fight. Today was no different despite the scabbed wounds she still sported from the battle with the hyenas a few weeks ago.

"As do I," she said, flexing her claws on the rocks. It wasn't the easiest surface to duel on but neither of them were amateurs at this. Throwing in the variable of slick stone could make things interesting.

She knew words were for other lions and rather than saying anything else, she bounded forward, head low and ears back. Despite not having much to grip her feet didn't slip as she jumped, heading right for Mkhai's face with outstretched paws.

Krysin

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:54 pm
It was always a bold choice to make the first move. There were advantages and disadvantages to the decision, but against a lion like Mkhai... there was likely no 'correct' action to take. While he restricted himself to mortal-levels of strength, he still had the experience and cunning that came with his godhood. He had fought plenty of battles against stronger opponents - a lot of his fights had been with other gods. Compared to them, sadly Sebor would never compare. But against other mortals... he was hoping she'd prove her worth.

She came straight for him, unafraid and determined to land the first strike. Her fearlessness was admirable. Confident that he could take her attack, when she jumped towards him he instead dropped down low to the ground. His face was a good weak spot to aim for, but it would be a tricky spot to land an attack. Sebor was committed to the leaping attack, and he hoped that if he timed it right, he'd be able to shove his body up and knock into her chest.

He was strong enough that he knew if her jump didn't carry her short or long he'd be able to knock her over.

SilverLutz

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:36 pm
When dueling rogues that wished to join the Stormborn, Sebor was generally a little less direct in her attack, letting the opponent make the first move. But in a battle like this, for fun and to see the strengths and weaknesses of the other, she had no qualms starting the battle off hot. It was a high risk, high reward attack where she could either throw him off his guard so badly that she landed a solid hit or end up being countered.

It looked like it was leaning more towards the latter option as Mkhai lowered his center of gravity, ready to intercept her. There wasn't much she could do now that she was airborne other than commit. and although she was bracing for a blow that would knock her off kilter, she was going all-in.

Her claws sank satisfyingly into his shoulder even as he rose up to meet her. She left a few scores on his back before she was tossed aside, landing hard on the rocky ground. She was back on her feet a moment later, though, ignoring the ache in her side and the re-opened wound from the hyena attack. She had drawn blood from him as well so they were on even footing at least.

Krysin

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:07 pm
The slice of her claws against the back of his shoulders was a pain he wasn't unfamiliar with. Even though he was a god, he was not immune to pain and injury. In the form he was in now he could even be killed. The risk he took was worth it for just even the slightest bit of excitement in his life. The realm of gods had grown boring for him. There was something interesting about stripping away the ability to fly or a god's own personal powers to instead fight with pure strength and wit.

Mkhai managed to knock her off of him, and for a moment they were at a stalemate. They had both managed to make some blows, though Mkhai grimly suspected he had the advantage because of Sebor's previous injury. It appeared like her wound had reopened, and usually he would put that into consideration for his next move. He'd take advantage of a weakness in a heartbeat to seal victory.

But he wasn't here to necessarily win the fight, but rather to win her over.

He turned to face her, shoulders squared in her direction. He was like a block of mass, apparently immovable. It would take a stronger lion than her to make him back down. Instead he charged towards her, eyes focused on his goal. He aimed a powerful strike at her shoulder, intending to keep her off-balance. If she never got her footing back, she would be unable to sway the tides of battle in her favor.

SilverLutz

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:35 pm
Sebor knew that there was no way she could out-muscle the massive male before her. That wasn't too much of an issue, though, as she had fought larger lions before and had won. The only time she had felt truly helpless was when she had been attacked while out on a Viking by two gods. She was lucky to have escaped with her life, as well as the two males that had been with them, but that was very different from now. Villainy and Nightmares had been out for vengeance and blood and they had gotten what they were after. Mhkai was simply interested in testing her strength.

The male charged as she shifted her weight on the stone beneath her feet. It was different from fighting on the dirt as she couldn't get a good grip, but it was a challenge she was willing to take. Knowing she wouldn't be able to dodge in time she lowered her head and surged forward as well, crashing into the other lion with as much force as she could. It rattled her quite a bit and the combined force sent her to the ground hard, but she ignored the ache in her side as she got to her paws again quickly to pounce once more. While Mhkai was larger it offered her a unique opportunity to go for the softer bits like his underbelly much easier than with a normal opponent, and that's exactly what she did, swiping at his side while trying to stay somewhat out of range.

Krysin

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:44 am
The force of their bodies colliding was enough to even make Mkhai waver for a second. The impact sent ripples of energy through his body and momentarily chased the breath out of his lungs. He had to admit that she was strong, but he also expected no less from her. But, while she was strong, Mkhai refused to lose by whatever means necessary. He found his footing against the slippery landscape of wet stone and grass, and while their impact sent Sebor back to the ground Mkhai managed to remain standing.

There was a split second where he could have acted on that opportunity, but he let it slip by without hesitation. After all, he wasn't here to mercilessly beat her down. He was here to prove his own strength and witness her's. Instead, he tried to ready himself for her next assault. He knew it was coming, after all she did not seem like the type to give up so easily.

Her recovery from the fall was swift, and quicker than he had anticipated. Sebor managed to close in on him and slash her claws against his soft side. Roaring from frustration with himself, he snapped back quickly at a speed that was almost out of the realm of possibility. Mkhai brought himself back into her personal space and aimed a massive paw at her shoulder again. He attacked the same point on purpose, hoping that another assault against that spot would be enough to make her fall. He refused to go after the obvious injury that had not been caused by him.

SilverLutz

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:29 pm
Sebor knew there was no way she'd be beating Mkhai today. Perhaps another day, on another surface, with maybe a little back up...the lion was massive and strong and clearly incredibly skilled. Even though she had landed a few hits and had thrown herself against him he had barely budged. Why he wasn't a Captain she wasn't sure, but she wasn't about to ask him in the middle of their duel.

She knew it was over the moment she felt a gargantuan paw collide with her shoulder. How had he moved so fast? She hadn't even seen him do so. But now she was on the ground in pain once again, her shoulder aching, her side sore, her wounds bleeding again and she had nothing to show for it but a few scrapes on the male.

"I yield," she panted as she struggled to her paws. Although she was in pain, Sebor had nothing but admiration in her eyes as she finally lifted her head to gaze at the spotted male. "You are a fierce fighter, Mkhai. I would follow you into battle any day were you a Captain."

Krysin

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:36 pm
It was a wise decision to yield, and Mkhai could respect the decision. Knowing when one was beat was a valuable skill to learn, especially if it meant one's own survival. To live meant to have many more days ahead to get better so the next battle would not result in defeat. Sebor was strong and smart, making her into the perfect candidate for Mkhai's plan. He had evaluated her carefully and had made his decision, but that hardly meant he knew her. He did not have to know her for this.

He shifted away from his battle mindset easily, and took a seat down in front of her to show that he too was done with their spar. "Perhaps one day I will be - I do not know what the future has in store for me, but I am curious to see how things... play out." He observed her carefully - Mkhai was not the kind of lion who could romance a female into bed with him. He supposed in time that he could persuade her, or that it would just happen somehow.

He really needed better lessons on how to impress women.

"If I do become a Captain, I hope you will fight with me, Sebor. I would feel comfortable having you at my side."

SilverLutz

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:33 pm
Sebor gave a little bow of her head in thanks as Mkhai returned the words of respect. She had been here for quite some time now and was proud of her accomplishments. Although she had more than enough experience to be a Captain, she had never felt the urge to rise that far in the ranks. She much preferred to be the one called upon by Captains to assist them in their tasks.

Still breathing heavily from battle, she tilted her head just a bit as she finally started getting a strange vibe from the male. It seemed as if he was waiting to say something and yet couldn't. A question he wished to ask, perhaps, or a statement he didn't want to say in such a public place. Knowing the ways of males far more than she cared to admit, she shook her head slightly in amusement and motioned for the large lion to follow her.

"Come to my den with me, Mkhai. You seem like you're not through with me yet. You don't need to act as if you're walking on shells around me, if something is on your mind you may say so." She turned as she spoke, heading in the direction of her den.

Krysin
Fin from me!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:10 pm
Her words genuinely surprised him, and for a moment the normally confident male seemed uncertain. His fling with Fidelity had been a mere accident. He had been caught up in the moment, and was sure she had been delighted in her 'victory'. Now that he was out with the purpose of attracting females to his side he was less confident in his own abilities. If he had actually impressed Sebor enough for her to invite him to her den, he wasn't even sure what the next step should be.

For a god, there were times where he certainly did not own his station.

There was no time left for him to hold back. She was leaving, with or without him, and he was not willing to let her slip from his grasp. Sebor was a fine female, a strong warrior who could give him strong children. Physical attraction was of less importance to him, though that hardly meant he found her displeasing. No, her strength alone was attractive. Her power and determination was more enticing than any other aphrodisiac.

Mkhai inclined his head to her as he rose back onto his feet. "No, I am not quite finished with you yet," he promised her, his tone firm and assured. He trailed after her, intent on making his vision for the pride a reality.

SilverLutz
:> and a wrap from me!

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out