Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image

There was no other choice but to leave Ushma whom had been his forever mate until recently. Beflecken had declared that she was dead to him and he'd left her there with a small pile of cubs that were not his. Ushma had admitted to his face that they were not his and worst yet said that the litter they had had together was of weaker genes. She had insulted him and she had insulted his blood and mocked him about his blood being weaker.

Ushma's behavior had been too much to take and now he found him self in a viking party to do gods knew what. There hadn't been a second thought about going on a viking trip as the only thing he could think of to do right now was to get as far away from Ushma as he possibly could. His aim was not to gather Thralls or plunder but to get as far away as he could and let his mind heal.

So that was why he found himself breaking off from his viking group in search of some place calm and quaint. Strange that he'd been on many viking outings before but never once really took in the beauty of the rogue lands. He'd always been super focused on what ever the task was at paw instead.

Sigh.

"... You did nothing wrong," He whispered to himself as he padded along the savanna.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:33 pm
User Image
There was always another place to be, another sight to see, other creatures to meet. Maghaibi just couldn't keep her paws in one place, too set on seeing everything she could, learning songs and stories and everything along the way. Of course, it could get lonely, sometimes, and she did miss her birthplace now and then...but home was where the heart was, and Mags' heart just couldn't seem to settle down. It belonged to the sky.

The same sky she found herself admiring, laying on her back in the grasses of the savanna. She had a full belly, it was a lovely day, and she'd met some rather interesting company before the hunt that had filled her belly! All in all, it had been a good day. Hearing the grasses move not far from her made her startle a bit, rolling onto her feet quickly and poking her head up and over the tips of the grass. Oh. Well! More company!

"What's got you looking all glum there?"

Alpaca Chobi

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:51 pm
Das Tor

The black and red male nearly fell over at the sound of a second voice near by. He hadn't noticed the company sharing the beautiful day with which as a viking was not a good thing. He should have always been aware of his surroundings but with such a heavy heart he was finding simple things like being alert a little hard.

"Oh." He grinned trying to save face a little. Beflecken was aware his sorrow had been outed but at the same time maybe he could push that under the rug for a little bit.

"Sorry I didn't see you earlier. Am I intruding ?" He was purposely changing the subject and pushing those depressing thoughts aside at least for now. "I wasn't expecting anyone to be out her at least but ... then again smart lions are good at staying hidden."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:16 pm
"No intrusion here!" She chuckled, standing fully. Mags was a large lioness, very much taking after her godly father, but she held herself in a friendly manner. "I'm fond of company! The open savanna can be lonely between meeting new faces." She trotted over to the male. "And you look like you could use some company yourself. I'm Maghaibi, but Mags is just fine." Poor guy had looked so distracted and glum. She couldn't just leave him to wallow! Or whatever he'd been doing.

Plus he was cute. Maybe that played a little part in her decision to stick around for the moment.

Alpaca Chobi

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:56 pm
Das Tor
This rp almost escaped me > v < I m so sorry this took so long to tag

There was a very clear look of relief on Befleckens face now. There was something comforting about a female not minding his presence. Ushma had really done a number on the poor males confidence after she denounced him in favor of a fling with a god. The poor guy was still fresh with heart break. At the very least his children seemed to side with him but there was some kinds of wounds that would take a long time to heal.

"Well that is nice of you," Beflecken padded over a little closer and found a nice soft spot in the grasses where he circled three times before laying himself down and stretching out.

It was warm here which was nice. Not the temperature as much as the company being the center of warmth.

"So ...." Now there was a stall for conversation and Beflecken, forgetting his inner sorrows, raked his brain for a good topic. "Are you a traveler of sorts?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:28 am
"I am! I travel the savanna, seeking new stories, new songs. I learn about other places and other faces." She'd left home because she couldn't be contained, couldn't help but learn, help but know, and the Kizingo'zaa didn't...encourage that, really. She hoped that changed one day, but until then...she was out in the rogue lands, sometimes visiting her family back home.

"What of you? Are you a traveler? Or escaping the pridal life for a breath of fresh air?"

Alpaca Chobi
How did I not notice you tagged. @ nx;;; I'M SO SORRY.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:25 pm
Das Tor
You're fine girl <3

"You could say the latter," Beflecken admitted with a shrug. The way his body posture was may have suggested there was a lot more to the story than he was fully letting on. His truth was stuck in the back of his throat for now about infidelity and his manhood being questioned. Hell, his children's honor had been called in to question by his now ex-mate.

"You know .. " He cocked a grin, "We don't have to talk about why we're out here. I suppose we could be two strangers just out and about enjoying the others company. I mean unless you really have something you'd like to talk about?" It was a classic deflection technique. He didn't want to talk about why he was out here so have the other talk about something else.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games