Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:36 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Jerami spent a bit of time talking with the one that ran the stall, going over what he was looking for, what the prices looked like at the moment, and how much fruit he might be able to get. When all was said and done he was only able to get a trio of the more heavily bruised fruit. It seemed that even the somewhat scuffed up stuff was looking good to people who didn't want to go searching the rainless forest themselves.

The fruit was tucked away into his pack before he returned to Drexl's side, "I was able to get a little bit though I'm not sure how long it will last for since there is Narcys as well as the wild sitara to worry about." If he didn't take care of them who would? Especially while others were worried about themselves during the dry times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:17 am
Orpheus Solon

Drexl smiled as he put his arm around Jerami. "Alright, lets go to where I saw those trees. We want to gather as much as possible for the crew after all." He started to lead Jerami towards the forest. Miqwe trotting alongside them. He glanced to Jerami's Sitara.

"Narcys, if you want to ride on Miqwe you can...I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Drexl personally wanted to see Miqwe's reaction to a small thing on him.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:05 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Jerami gave a nod of his head, "That sounds good. The more fruit we are able to get the better." So long as he had at least a little bit to offer to the cute little sitara that visited him then he'd be happy. He was worried that they wouldn't get enough to eat and drink during the dry spell since they were so little. It just made picking on them, and probably eating them, a lot easier for predators.

Looking up at Drexl he laughed and said, "That would be cute." Though Narcys had other plans. Instead of allowing that he merely set to climbing, going from perching on Jerami to doing so on Drexl instead since he was the taller perch. Jerami gave a laugh and said, "Seems he wants to ride on your shoulder instead since you make a good vantage point." Something he could attest to since he'd gotten radaku back rides from him before.

Reaching out to pet Miqwe he said, "How about you carry me instead once you're big enough." So long as Bruin allow it that was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:31 pm
Orpheus Solon

Drexl chuckled as he looked to the small Sitara on his shoulder. "Okay, fair enough..." he glanced down to Miqwe as his tiny beast nuzzled into Jerami's hand. "He got used to you quick. Took him a week to nuzzle into either of my Dad's pets..."

Miqwe let out a low rumble of a purr. Drexl chuckling as he heard it. "Ah...here we are..." he nodded to the cluster of trees that were slightly heavy with fruit.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:06 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"He's a sweet little thing. I'm sure he will get braver as he gets bigger. Since he's just a baby he just needs you to keep him safe and happy until that point. Isn't that right, Miqwe? Or maybe you're just pretending so you get all the attention? If so it's a very good plan." He said with a soft laugh as he continued to pet the cute creature.

Looking up at the trees before giving a smile, "Alright! We should get to work then." He said, catching hold of one of Drexl's braids so he could pull him down for another kiss before he moved forward, getting to work. He'd get the fruit that had fallen first since the sitara wouldn't really care if the fruit was bruised from falling from the trees.

"Thank you for bringing me here, Drexl. It was really kind of you." Jerami said as he worked, his antennae bouncing in a happy manner.  
◈ Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff