Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:32 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha gave a bit of a snort, "You don't need to lie to try to get on my good side, Little Fish, I already..." He trailed off, shook his head, then returned to what he was doing. He'd almost said that he 'liked Aqio already' but didn't much like how that sounded in his head. He didn't want to confused the assassin and make him read into his words. It was bad enough that he knew the Matorian had a lot in the way of feelings bubbling inside him that made Shesha uncomfortable.

Once he'd finished removing his make up he then set to shedding his various pieces of jewelry, setting them down on the table, all his hair pieces, and finally his clothing which he hung up. The moment he was done shedding every last piece of what he wore he was quick to scurrying to the bath and get in, not wanting to be seen bare of everything for too long. It was easier to instead sink into the hot water and hide the fact that he was now bereft of all of his adornments.

"Our plans? Those depend upon how long it takes the God of Storms to get these tantrums out of his system. Once that is over and done with them we actually start moving again at our leisure." He said once he'd sun into the water up to his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:04 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio blinked. "I'm not lying." he said simply. He chuckled a moment. Thinking on his life thus far. If someone were to tell him a few years ago that he was going to be in love with a egotistical mage. He would of laughed before slugging them. Glancing to Shesha a moment he let his gaze linger before looking back to the ceiling. "Whatever you have planed, I'll follow."

He started to work his long hair into sleek water logged locks. Humming a song as he did so. After a few moments of that he said. "If I bother you, Shesha. Tell me to back off. You're not one to keep quiet." he glanced to the other. "I'll be honest, you're a natural beauty."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:31 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha turned to look over at Aqio as he declared that he would follow whatever Shesha had planned. It really was nice to have someone so loyal, wasn't it? Not just because being by Shesha would serve Aqio's own agenda. He didn't exactly seem to have one... at least not as far as he could tell. Giving a little humming sound he said, "I wonder at times what it is that you're getting out of all of this. As well as why you stick around." Was it just that whole 'love' thing? A fleeting, ephemeral things that worried Shesha a bit.

"Hm? I don't mind so much you being as close as this. Unless you're plotting something I should know about?" He shook his head then let his eyes sink shut, "I am well aware that I am naturally beautiful... but that doesn't make things easy. One has to do more, be more if they want to get ahead in the upper echelons of Oban society. Make up, dye, jewelry, and the like, it's all quite necessary. Still, you're words are appreciated."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:20 am
Orpheus Solon
wanna wrap it here?

Aqio smiled as he eased himself into this companionable moment. Honestly, he didn't understand himself why he was being so loyal to the Oban. By all rights, he should hate them...his attraction to Shesha...everything...didn't exactly make sense. Though, he felt more at ease with Shesha than he did most others. Maybe it was the others aura? He didn't know. He'd have to examine it at a later date. For now...just being here was enough.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
◈ Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers