Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP]Intriguing 'Friend'(Dr'cul/Harneth&Shiloh)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:30 pm
It hadn't taken long for the tall man to get used to having another voice inside his mind. Perhaps it had always meant to be there. Of course, Mine. I was the only one for you, you were only waiting for your Harneth to come along.

The blues voice entering his mind would have given the man a pause in his step, if it wasn't for the fact that he had gotten use to it. The young dragon tactfully going through his riders memories, shifting through all the people he had ever met, as well as judging them. It was curious to the little blue how uncouth his rider had been, short with people and just plain...well rude. Harneth was determined to change that, to help his lovely surgeon have a wonderful bedside manner.

All through his digging, albeit polite because he HAD asked Dr'cul for permission, and they were bonded after all, they didn't hide anything from one another, Harneth had found someone intriguing to him.

The young lady was a candidate like His had been, they had meet a couple of times and well, things had been very terse between the two of them. Even so, Harneth felt that His was intrigued by her. The young dragon knew His did not feel the baser instincts that many of the others felt, no His was interested in an intellectual way about this young woman.

"Where exactly are you taking us Harneth?" Dr'cul's voice sounded lazy as they walked, his gray eyes staring ahead but not really looking. He was going over a couple of lessons in his mind, as well as thinking over a new technique he would like to try out when given the chance to practice his craft once more. You will see Mine. I am very curious to meet your friends. This gave the larger man pause for the first time and he focused his eyes on the little blue before him, walking proudly along. Friends? You've seen I don't have many of them Harneth. The ones I do have...you've met. Or actually had helped his rider make but that was splitting hairs anyways.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:50 pm
BastetAmun

Shiloh was....anxious to say the least. Between the last three Clutches that had happened, she'd seen no Impression. It irritated the young Dolphincrafter, who quite well was trained on the thought that she might well have had her own companion if she'd stayed at home. Perhaps she was bitter, but the girl could manage. Today was Glowduty, threadfall raging inside, someone had to do the dirty tasks. Her agitation went in to the task, emptying things rather violently before putting the new ones in more delicately. It surprised her to see a small Blue dragon at her feet. Blinking, she looked down when it showed up, raising a brow, before her eyes turned up and she saw.... "Oh. You." It was cool, clipped, "Can I help you?"  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:20 pm
Once they had reached exactly where he wanted them, Harneth moved as closely to the girl as he could, without being impolite. Dr'cul couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the little blue's actions, he didn't know what exactly Harneth was planning but he had to admit he was curious now, especially since he had seemed to figure out who it was the young dragon wanted to meet.

When the girl noticed him and then looked up at His Harneth let out a huff at how she responded to his rider, especially when he actually hadn't said anything at all. I wanted to meet you miss. There is no reason to take that unpleasant tone to Mine. The little blue sat on his haunches and watched her closely, taking her in just as easily as well.

Dr'cul, on the other hand, had crossed his arms when he moved closer to Harneth, his eyes looking over Shiloh. It was easy to tell the girl was not in a good mood at the moment, then again she was stuck on Glowduty, he had never cared much for that chore when he had been a candidate. "It isn't a crime to walk down the hallway." Harneth let out another huff, this time at his rider. Mine please, I do not wish for my introduction to your friend to be colored with this tension. Of course the little blue found himself wondering if they were really friends since they acted like this to one another. Of course if that was not the case then why did His find her so interesting? It confused the blue enough that he wanted to know more about her.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff