SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano seemed to think on it. He wondered if that meant that Kyrian wanted to know about the one that he'd made friendly with before he'd gotten sick? The pretty Sapphire that he'd met while he was off shopping for rugs. He didn't really seem to inquire further so truth he told he wasn't sure if he should tell him or not. He said that his 'old insecurity' was spiking and that made him not want to dredge up passed fooling around since he didn't want to hurt his Honey. After a moment he gave a slow nod then said, "Ahhh... I gotcha." So he was just curious then?

Shaking his head to clear such thoughts he said, "It would be nice if she agreed though I understand at the same time if she's hesitant. I figure we can give her all the time she wants to decide." He gave a smile, then chuckled, "I kinda feel the same... might be weird for him. A shame since he is a cutie. Almost as adorable as that Leaf guy we have over sometimes." He was a traveling type so he wasn't always around though he did seem to look them up when he was around.

"Hm?" Sunset swim? Mano's eyes seemed to shine with excitement before he nodded rapidly, "That sounds like the absolute best way to spend some time." He chirped happily, moving to follow along after Kyrian in an excited manner.