[PRP] Onward to Adventure

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:26 am
User Image

It was a rather dreary day to be out and about, but here in the rogue lands, there often wasn't a choice. Besides, Meera wanted to make good time with her traveling before the day ended, and wet paws never really bothered her. In fact, she was enjoying herself by leaping forward to splash in the puddles from time to time. At least the rain had calmed to a drizzle. Had it still been a downpour, she would have been stuck sheltering beneath something.

With a hum, the cheeton skipped her way through some tall grass, green eyes hoping to spot a change in the terrain soon. Growing up in the plains and having just come from the Pridelands, she was excited to see something new.

And hey, perhaps she would even run into someone new too! That would be fun. New faces were always a joy to meet.

Schicksalswende

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image

He was drenched and damp, but Ragn was glad to be spending some time away from his twin brother. He was enjoying the clean and dusty smell of the world, instead of listening to Ragnar complain about the mud between his toes. His brother had opted to stay under and out-cropment the two had found, rather than explore around some. His brother would have to venture out if he got hungry. Ragn wasn't in the mood to take something down and drag it back. Although, that may yet be the case.

Ragn didn't really pay much attention to the moment, other than having a spring in his step and a song in his heart. He was feelin' good and carefree, and the large earthy male was going to enjoy the drizzle.

As he danced along to the tune in his head, Ragn hoped that he wouldn't be the only one out and about. Surely, there had to be someone. He'd have a hard time believing that everyone in the world was a stick in the mud like his brother!

MangoMeow

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:07 am
In the end, she did end up spotting something new. It may not be new terrain, but it certainly was someone she could meet. Meera perked up as the brown form came into view, and hurried over, paws sending water up as she jogged.

He seemed to be dancing, and it made her giggle. Good, she preferred meeting someone who enjoyed the wetness under their paws as much as she did.

When she was fairly close, the cheeton smiled and piped up cheerfully, "Hello!" She cocked her head to the side, "What are you dancing to?" And then she lifted her ears curiously, wondering if maybe she was just missing whatever tune was playing. That would be a shame. She wanted to hear it too!

Schicksalswende

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:32 am
With each step, Ragn inhaled the fine droplets of the drizzly weather. Feeling the ever so light droplets cling to his fur and decorate him in tiny little bubbles.He'd always been endlessly amused at the multitude of ways that water reacted to different surfaces or materials.One scent, in particular, tickled the male's nose. It was certainly someone, and even better since they did not smell like his brother so.. it could be Ragnar coming to ruin his walk! Brown ears swiveling, hearing movement coming towards him. There was an exuberance to the footfalls, but nothing that gave away any malice.

Unless they were a very good actor.

But as he turned his gaze to match the sudden greeting and questioning to the form that it emanated from; Ragn figured there was no such need to worry. He was in good company and feeling all the better for it.

" Tyáhá, friend ~ ", Ragn greeted his company with a grin, " My feets dance, because the world, she makes her song. So, they rejoice! "

MangoMeow

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:22 am
Meera cocked her head to the side curiously at his greeting. She had never heard that word before, but it sounded friendly enough. After all, he even addressed her as a friend. The thought had her grinning back cheerfully. Oh, she was sure that they would be fast friends, indeed.

She gave a light laugh at his next words, and couldn't help but prance about in a circle in response. Oh, he was talking about the rain. Yes, she supposed that it did make quite the beautiful music. Sometimes sad, sometimes violent, but always beautiful in it's own way.

"Well," she began as she skidded to a stop, sending water flying around her, "that's a worthy reason to rejoice." She hummed happily, her head tilting up to feel the drops of water against her face, "I do so love the rain too."

And then she shook her head, sending droplets flying, "I'm Meera. What's your name?"

Schicksalswende

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:34 pm
Golden eyes watched the cheeton smile and as wide as the sky and prance around him. Her exuberance was quite the welcome, after being stuck with sourpuss that Ragnar could be. And, to be honest, often was. His ears perked up at Meera's words. Yes, she seemed like the same kind of kin who would be able to understand him well enough. They were out there, in one form or another. They either already knew the old way, or were a new soul needing some kind of guidance. Or, simply needed to be reminded! One had to figure that being reincarnated over and over again, you would end up forgetting something.

Ragn bowed his head some, in greeting and respect, " My name is Ragn. To what God should I offer praise to? Blessing me with meeting you. " He flashed his own trademark grin at the hybrid before him. She reminded him of the night sky, when the stars are out, and playing hide and seek amongst thin clouds.

" Perhaps Quputityoyr? Her nighttime is on your pelt. Mayhaps, you are her kin? " He glanced upwards for a moment, letting the rain fall onto his face in gentle steadiness before looking back down at Meera. " ..Or maybe I thank Yua? They grace us now. "

MangoMeow

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:49 am
Meera paused at his words, before letting out a giggle. Admittedly, she didn't know of those gods, but she was guessing a goddess of night and a god of rain? Either way, it was flattering and she couldn't help but grin wider. "Perhaps both, or perhaps simply a god of chance."

She cocked her head to the side, and then admitted, "I actually don't think I've ever heard of them before." She blinked curiously at him, "Would you mind telling me of them? I do so love to hear a good story!"

The cheeton hummed then, "Or we could play in the rain and simply enjoy their presence. After all, what better way to enjoy the rain, then to be among it."

Schicksalswende

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:03 pm
" Ahah! The twins! Hopo and Lu! " A rolling laughter came out of the large male. " Chance and luck, they meddle where they please. "

Ragn chuckled, still smiling down at his smaller companion. " Aye, perhaps not many have! Or, those names. Gods have many names. Distant tongues call the same objects and deities with different names. But, also similar names. A funny mystery, yes."

Rolling his shoulders in a carefree way, suggesting he was not sure of what to do, as he made a circle around the hybrid, lazily. Humming a tune for a moment, " I'm not sure, laxás. You make good offers. But why not.. " Ragn nudged the cheeton with his brown and tan whorled paw. " Do both? "

He immediately ran off, not quite full tilt, and yelled, " Each time you catch, I tell part of story! "

MangoMeow
I'm so terribly sorry! I meant to reply to this sooner but work just had me completely exhausted!

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:05 am
She supposed that that made sense. After all, how could everyone know to use the same name for every god? That did make her wonder though - what if there were gods who simply masqueraded as multiple different types of gods? That would be interesting! She'd like to meet one someday.

But for now....

Meera laughed as he nudged her, "Deal!" This sounded like a very fun game indeed, and she was so very curious to hear what he had to say. Crouching down, she waggled her tail behind her before sprinting after him, water cascading behind her as she ran.

Schicksalswende
Lol, it's fine~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:29 pm
It had been a while since Ragn had such fun, running through the rain and being chased playfully. By a female, no less! She was young and full of energy, and curiosity. Inquisitiveness will get you far, but can also lead one into trouble. But that was a part of the spice of life. Ragn was not sure how fast his new friend was, so while he was running, he wasn't taking long strides. He wanted to be able to drag this out, for the both of them. Besides, there'd be opportunities to make things interesting later on.

MangoMeow
Being a Caregiver is so nice but so hectic. ;;

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out