Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
OCC Area (Old) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:11 pm
DragonFang099
For those that I've interacted with on Discord, I'm just letting you know that my Discord was hacked earlier this evening. I can no longer log into my Discord, as the hacker has changed the email address. Please be advised that if anyone receives anything inappropriate, derogatory, etc. from my Discord account, it is not me sending it.

Oh crap. I'm sorry to hear about that. O.O I hope that whoever hacked your account didn't get into any other accounts.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:52 pm
Lia Syuki
DragonFang099
For those that I've interacted with on Discord, I'm just letting you know that my Discord was hacked earlier this evening. I can no longer log into my Discord, as the hacker has changed the email address. Please be advised that if anyone receives anything inappropriate, derogatory, etc. from my Discord account, it is not me sending it.

Oh crap. I'm sorry to hear about that. O.O I hope that whoever hacked your account didn't get into any other accounts.

They hacked into one of my facebooks accounts, as well as a gmail and a yahoo email. I've changed the pws on all of them, and on here, as well as any other site that I'm on. I've also changed my wifi pw, and I'm hoping that will take care of the problem until I can figure out a way to remove the hacker from my system.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Lia Syuki

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:22 pm
DragonFang099
Lia Syuki
DragonFang099

They hacked into one of my facebooks accounts, as well as a gmail and a yahoo email. I've changed the pws on all of them, and on here, as well as any other site that I'm on. I've also changed my wifi pw, and I'm hoping that will take care of the problem until I can figure out a way to remove the hacker from my system.

So many accounts! T ~ T Since they got into your Gmail account, I'd also recommend getting replacement cards if you used that account for Google Play. Hopefully they don't get their grubby fingers into anything else. OnO  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:35 pm
Lia Syuki
DragonFang099
Lia Syuki
DragonFang099

So many accounts! T ~ T Since they got into your Gmail account, I'd also recommend getting replacement cards if you used that account for Google Play. Hopefully they don't get their grubby fingers into anything else. OnO

Actually, I don't use Google Play. I have no credit/debit cards, and have no desire to get any.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:30 am
DragonFang099
Lia Syuki
DragonFang099
Lia Syuki
DragonFang099

Actually, I don't use Google Play. I have no credit/debit cards, and have no desire to get any.

Sorry to hear about the hacking, and you are very smart. Credit cards are evil, but oh so accessible.

Looks at mine and hope they burn, but they still remain, so sighs and pay them.

I hope you are able to do something about the hacker soon. Did you report it to Discord?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:22 pm
Lunarsun
DragonFang099
Lia Syuki
DragonFang099
Lia Syuki
DragonFang099

Sorry to hear about the hacking, and you are very smart. Credit cards are evil, but oh so accessible.

I hope you are able to do something about the hacker soon. Did you report it to Discord?

Actually, the hacker was stupid enouh to change the email to one of my yahoo emails, so i was able to get back into it by changing the pw again. So i'm back in my discord, and i've been changing pws for a bunch of different accounts.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:53 pm
DragonFang099
Lunarsun
DragonFang099
Lia Syuki
DragonFang099

Actually, the hacker was stupid enouh to change the email to one of my yahoo emails, so i was able to get back into it by changing the pw again. So i'm back in my discord, and i've been changing pws for a bunch of different accounts.

That's good, I am glad that hacker was very stupid. I want to call it lucky, but the entire situation wouldn't make anyone feel lucky ....so I am just going to toast to the hacker's stupidity at the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:22 pm
Well it's now on deviantart. Akumu academy the manga/comic ...I don't know which one. Though it's only page one, so you can look here to see if your trainer and pokemon made the cut.

Akumu Academy  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:06 am
Whelp, the is the second page.....

Akumu Academy  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2