Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Battle Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:01 pm
Lunarsun

User Image
The protect would fail and the Litleo had raced around the room for nothing it had seemed. Staying light on his feet had not been as great a strategy as expected. Shaking the thought away, he would take a breath and focus. Trying to focus as intently as he could on the fire within him, he would try and find his almost inner zen. Opening his eyes, the fire pokemon would once more attempt to use Fire Spin!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kyo [Litleo, level 2]
Nature: Serious
HP: 15/15 Pp: 18 Att: 7 Def: 7 Spd: 8 Sp Att: (20)8 Sp Def: 7
Moves:Tackle, Leer, Fire spin
Exp: 0/75

[0/5 Battles]

Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:41 pm
ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku

"Upward slashing defense!"

The girl declares the moment that the flames came forth.

The Shieldon would almost chuckle as he sweeps his head upwards so fast that he created a wind current. He would try to disrupt the flying flames by blowing them away or at least redirecting them with the same move as before.

"You won't beat us being a one trick pony, especially since we have already figure out how to get around that attack."

The girl was taunting this time. The risky move had paid off before, so of course she figure why not again.

Shieldon (m)
lvl:2/Sassy
Hp: 13 Pp: 17 Att: 7 Def: 10 Spd: 5 Sp Att: 7 Sp Def: 9
Moves: Tackle, Protect, Body Slam
Exp to be gained: 75  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:49 pm
Lunarsun

User Image
Yue would grimace beneath her mask. Not that the other trainer could see any of her facial expressions or the lapse in her personal outward mask she kept on her face besides the actual one. This battle was not going well so far. It was still in the beginning stage but they were doing poorly. This game of cat and mouse was not good. Kyo would need to eventually try something better. But what strategy would be best? She would have some time to think on this as she merely continued to observe the Shieldon and the trainer controlling him. There had to be something. Some lapse in judgement. Some kind of information she could use to her advantage. Taking a quiet breath, she would try to focus on what their next attack would be while Kyo was focusing on his defense.

The Litleo watched as the flames once more disappeared with the wind current the Shieldon was able to create. Disappointed, he would stare for a second, almost hesitating. What kind of defensive maneuver should he try? The Litleo tensed slightly before staring intently at the other pokemon. He was going to try and predict what direction the attack would come from....if the pokemon attacked and would try and avoid that way! It was a bit of a risky defense but if he moved quickly enough, it should work.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kyo [Litleo, level 2]
Nature: Serious
HP: 15/15 Pp: 18 Att: 7 Def: 7 Spd: 8 Sp Att: (20)8 Sp Def: 7
Moves:Tackle, Leer, Fire spin

[0/5 Battles]

Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:14 pm
ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku

The duel that was expecting an attack would actually get a big surprise, because no attack was forthcoming. The girl would actually wink at Yue.

"My Pokemon is a defensive type, so wouldn't it make much more sense to fortify ourself than come after you. If you are expecting an attack, you might as well just chill. We will get to that in a moment."

She was smirking a bit.

The fact that the lion pokemon hadn't tried to run away but sat there just watching meant they were expecting an attack. That was a normal thing, but, she had a defensive pokemon. So, really, they should have been looking to disrupt any defensive power ups. A defensive pokemon if it can fortify it's defensive enough can easily become an unbreakable wall that can mow down their opponents at their own leisure.

This was her goal.

Shieldon (m)
lvl:2/Sassy
Hp: 13 Pp: 17 Att: 7 Def: 10 Spd: 5 Sp Att: 7 Sp Def: 9
Moves: Tackle, Protect, Body Slam
Exp to be gained: 75  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Taosuy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:07 pm
Sol walked into the building thinking to himself 'what did i get myself into coing here' he looked around at the surroundings half afraid and half excited, not knowing what to expect he clenched his pokeball in his pocket and then spoke out loud "Hey... is anyone here?" the young man walked over to the middle of the room in confusion and continued to ponder some unique thoughts

Darumaka
lvl:2/Calm
Hp:15 Pp:16 Att: 8 Def: 7 Spd: 7 Sp Att: 6 Sp Def: 7
Moves: Tackle, Yawn

i see everyone else doing this so ill add the quote thing
ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:16 pm
Taosuy

"Is anyone here? What a stupid question."

A man would declare as he put his hand through his brown hair. He was actually dressed in a blue suit as sighs loudly.

"If you are here, then someone is here aren't they?"

"Anyway, welcome to the battle room. I take it you are here to battle, since you already have your pokemon out. There is only one question I have for you then?

Is that pokemon of yours a partner or a pet?

If it's a former pet, then I am going to teach you how to battle with it ...so it can be your partner, but if it's already your partner ...well....I am going to rip you two apart.

Do be aware, once you learn how to battle with your pokemon ...no matter what happens, I am going to try and rip it apart, because ...it will become your partner. So don't expect either choices to save you or it for that matter.

The man would actually bend a bit and squint at the pokemon.

"Is that a boy or a girl?"

"Oh bother, that end up being two questions, no matter, give me your answers."

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Taosuy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:28 pm
The boy looked at the man and chuckled "i guess that is true, if one is here then someone is here" he then sighed thought to himself then looked down unsure of how to answer the question from fear of whatever this man talking about then went for a firm answer "This here is my pet" Darumaka looked up at his thought to be partner and put on a sad face then pounded its chest angrily ready for a battle after listening to the two converse. Sol looked down at his pet again then at the guy talking. "He is a man and he looks like hes ready to rumble if your ready!"

Darumaka
lvl:2/Calm
Hp:15 Pp:16 Att: 8 Def: 7 Spd: 7 Sp Att: 6 Sp Def: 7

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku

Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:28 am
Taosuy

"Ah, a pet and male, I will take things slow for you two then."

The man would take out some glasses as he puts them on and smiles at the young trainer.

"Alright, you are already ready for battle at this point. Your pokemon's stats are visible, and you have your pokemon out of it's poke ball."

"Any good battle starts with those two things, but, you need your opponent to same before you can battle."

HE would declare as he would take out a poke ball and click it twice to release his own pokemon onto the field, a blitzle.

"Now, most battles have a certain order to them. Attack, defend, attack, defending, until the battle ends, but to decide how it begins ...you look at the stats for speed. My pokémon is faster, so I will be attack and you will be defending.

Creativity is the key when defending, but one point I would like to make is...using any of your moves is considered attack. So try to avoid my first attack without using any of your pokemon's moves.

Be creativity."

The man would declare again as his Blitzle's eyes would light on his target.

"Blitzle use Quick Attack"

The man would declare.

The pokemon in question would lower it's head and then charge at full speed as it seemed to almost burst from the man's side. This was what battles looked like.

Blitzle (f)
lvl:2/Rash
Hp: 14 Pp:17 Att: 8 Def:6 Spd:8 Sp Att: 7 Sp Def: 5
Moves: Quick Attack, Double Kick

(Alright, at this guild we use the dice system to decide whether attacks hit or miss. Since, my pokemon is faster than yours, it put you on defense. If my dice rolls higher than yours, then the attack hits, but if it's lower you completely dodge and escape the attack.

the dice roll is 1dice 20 sided)

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Taosuy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Taosuy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:42 am
Sol looked at the man and scratched the back of his head wondering if the pet and male answer actually gave the man a sense of understanding of how this battle was going to turn out. He looked down at his pet and nodded in determination hoping this would work out in their favor. The boy sighed and understood his opponent needed to first choose a pokemon to go into battle with. He was caught up in the moment and had forgotten all about that. Sol began to then mentally take notes of what the man was preaching to him about speed and creativity.

As the battle began the little pokemon stood there and smiled, it was their first battle together so there was not much of a bond or leadership on how things will go. Darumaka stood there innocently not really having been in battle before then began to flinch in fear seeing this creature charge at him. Sol looked at Darumaka and shouted "Hey... uhm maybe you should dodge or like something?" The Darumaka nodded and began waddling in fear from the other being about to what it felt like being as destroy his soul.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darumaka ( level:2 )

Hp: 15/15
Pp:16
Att: 8 Def: 7
Spd: 7
Sp Att: 6 Sp Def: 7

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku

Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Taosuy

It was a miss, the small waddling dodge had actually worked. The Blitzle had expected the pokemon to move, but have overestimated the amount of movement as she went over the Darumaka's head to land on the opposite side.

She had missed.

"Oh well, oh well ...that happens to."

The man declare as his Blitzle looked around herself confused for a bit, until she looked back. She had over jumped it and her quick attack had failed.

"Well, kiddo ..it's your turn, Attack. Blitzle, don't stand around looking confused, get some distance between ya, before that little waddling flame realize it has an opening."

Blitzle (f)

(Now, if you out roll your attacker, you have successfully dodged. Now it's time for you to attack, choose an move, because all moves are considered attacks an used it. If you out roll me, you would have successfully hit.)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Taosuy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Taosuy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:58 am
Sol looked in amazement, 'did he actually dodge that???' was going through his mind as he smiled and now excited his little buddy actually managed to dodge the attack. after over hearing the man talk to his pokeon, sol looked over at his own, as it now looked all fired up. "Okay Little Red, Try giving it the good ol'Tackle!!!".

Darumaka looked over at Sol then looked over at the man then lastly at the blitzle it was actually fighting. Probably should have focused more on the opponent but he was curious on everyones reactions and the shouting going around them. He charged at the horse looking animal hoping to land a hit with his tackle.

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku

Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:32 pm
Taosuy

The Blitzle would actually not need to put much hustle in her movements. The Darumaka would literally fall on his face as the pokemon would look backwards at it.

"A fumble, it seems your tackle went off to rough start. It's horrible when it happens, because it effects a pokemon's confidences, which effects their accuracy when they strike."

The man would tell Sol as he would shrug.

"Alright, play time is over. I have taught you pretty much the basics, so you know how to attack and defend. Now, things get real, so you might want to get you and your pokemon ready for a really frightening time.["

He would smirk dangerously.

"Let's show them our true power, Blitzle use Double Kick. If you are planning on keeping your pokemon breathing, I suggest you dodge or defend from this attack."

The pokemon would not bother to move any further than where she was. She would gather up her hindquarters as she kicks backward with both feet. It was a Double Kick, a very powerful move that had double the power. Especially if one wasn't ready for it.

Blitzle (f)

(If you roll a 1, during any attack or defensive turn. You will receive a fumble, with a fumble depending on when you rolled that turn will have a -1 to it. In your case, all attack dice rolls will have a -1. This will not affect your defensive dice rolls.

Also, if you manage to roll a 20, you will receive a +1 as a critical roll. Just like a fumble it all depends on when you roll it to determine what gets the +1 to the accuracy roll.)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Taosuy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Taosuy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:52 pm
The boy slapped his own face in disappointment as his pokemon fell straight down onto his face. He spoke up "Hey uhm... good try little red...."

Darumaka got back up instantly trying to show he was brave even with his confidence at a new time low which would most defiantly affect his next offensive strike and maybe even his defense.

Sol felt a little more confident after finally realizing how much more experience his opponent had than himself. "Well then lets see what you got at full strength! C'mon Little-red, try to block that shot" as he laughed and looked at his opponent.

Darumaka looked up at his opponent as he already saw the hind legs pretty much in his face. The only thought he could do was to try and roll out of the way because he was to close already. He grabbed his arms and legs tucked them in and attempted to roll out of the way.

Sweat was pouring down Sol's face in fear of what this attack would bring.

(Phew these battles are rough, it really is a good learning experience tho.)

Lunarsun

Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:08 pm
Taosuy

The attack missed as both hooves sweeps past the pokemon without touching a single hair on the pokemon's head. The pokemon snorting a bit in frustration as she turned around to face her opponent.

"Woah, good roll. Good call on your pokemon's side, it seems your partner has good instincts."

The man would actually clap bit on that one. The change in the word pet, and partner should have made it clear that ...this was no longer the same friendly match as before as the Blitzle turned to face. The pokemon prepared to bolt away from any incoming attack as it simply watched the Darumaka. It had the opening to attack now.

Blitzle (f)

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Taosuy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Taosuy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:01 pm
"Yeah... good thing he can take care of himself without me saying to much" The kid laughed a little awkwardly then looked at his little red rolling piece of fire and say "Okay lets try your other attack maybe that will work better, try Yawn!!!" The two, Darmaka and Sol looked at each other in hope something would finally work out in there favor, gave each other a fierce look then both looked at their opponents once more and attempted to yawn.

Lunarsun

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff