Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Pokémon Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:55 am
"Oh, poor baby."

The Nurse Joy would proclaim as she took he poke balls and put them on the machine.

"I can help you out, but, the only real remedy for those type of injuries is sleep."

She would tell Brian as she skips over to him and take his hand in hers. She would grab a spray from the counter and squirt his hand before wrapping it up in medical wrap.

She would then move onto his head.

Nurse Joy didn't waste a lot of time as she parted the hair to look at the wound and would squirt it as well.

"A good night's rest should put it to right."

She would declare with her hands crossed.

"So, anything else you need of me?"

She asked as the ringer for the pokemon healing machine went off. Retrieving the poke balls and the pokemon she would deliver them back to him.

"Seems you had a very fruitful hunt this time. Good job, I am glad to see that things did go well for you. You didn't have to use the Revive did you?"

She would ask out of curiosity.

DragonFang099

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:01 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian listened as Nurse Joy spoke, then held still, wincing slightly as she sprayed something on his hand before wrapping it in medical wrap. "Thanks, that feels better," he said, smiling at the nurse. He didn't move when she sprayed the same potion on his head, though this one stung more, due to the slight burn he'd received on his scalp from the necklace. "I'll definitely try to get a good night's sleep tonight," he said. "After the day my Pokemon and I had, we all need a good night's sleep. And no, I think that's it."

The last comment was in response to her question of if he needed anything else from her. He gave her a nod of thanks when she handed his Pokeballs back to him, and the first thing he did was let Purr out of her ball. The Psychic type immediately made her way to her favorite perch, his left shoulder, and he rubbed her head affectionately. "Aye, we did," he replied to Nurse Joy's comment of him having a fruitful hunt. "No, actually, I didn't have to use it. Would ye like it back?"

Espurr (f) (Purr)
lvl: 3/Hardy
Hp:17 Pp:19 Atk:8 Def:9 Spd:10 Sp Atk: 9 Sp Def: 9
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Barrier
Exp: 19/100

Nosepass(f) (Amiga)
lvl:2/Serious
Hp: 1/13 Sp: 17 Atk: 7 Def:11 Spd: 6 Sp Atk: 7 Sp Def: 9
Moves: Tackle, Stealth Rock
Exp: 50/75

Trapinch (f)
lvl:3/Quirky
Hp: 16/16 Pp:18 Atk: 11 Def:8 Spd: 6 Sp Atk: 8 Sp Def: 8
moves: Sand-attack, Bide, Bite, Feint Attack
Exp: 0/100

Items:

ID card
Pokeballs - 0
Potions - 0
Nomel Berry - 1

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:43 pm
"Nah, keep it."

Nurse Joy would reply as she started to put the medical supplies back up.

"You might need it in the future, and I got plenty. Though don't expect me to share again."

She would almost chuckle at that as she turns and heads into the backroom. Her job for the moment was done.

DragonFang099

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:50 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian nodded as Nurse Joy told him to keep the Revive she'd given him. "Thanks, Nurse Joy," he said. "If it weren't for you, I likely wouldn't have passed this test in the first place, especially since Purr was knocked out in the first battle we had." He smiled at the Psychic-type to show he wasn't upset, then smiled at Nurse Joy's comment about not expecting her to share again. "Of course," he said. He watched as she headed for the back room, then turned and walked out of the Pokemon Center, Purr riding on his shoulder as they headed back to the Academy.

((Exit to Veridian Division))

Espurr (f) (Purr)
lvl: 3/Hardy
Hp:17 Pp:19 Atk:8 Def:9 Spd:10 Sp Atk: 9 Sp Def: 9
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Barrier
Exp: 19/100

Nosepass(f) (Amiga)
lvl:2/Serious
Hp: 1/13 Sp: 17 Atk: 7 Def:11 Spd: 6 Sp Atk: 7 Sp Def: 9
Moves: Tackle, Stealth Rock
Exp: 50/75

Trapinch (f)