Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Pokémon Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:28 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian saw a wistful look on the Pokemon nurse's face as she took Purr's Pokeball and placed it in the healing machine. It didn't take long for the machine to ding, signifying that Purr was fully healed. When she held it out to him, he reached out to take it, but was surprised when Nurse Joy didn't let go right away. Instead, he listened as she continued to speak, saying that she'd wished someone was kind enough to give her a revive, though it was a bit against the rules unless one bought a revive for oneself. Brian's eyes widened a bit when the pink-haired nurse said they had an extra Revive, and placed an item, and Purr's Pokeball, on the counter before wishing him happy hunting, and saying that she was going to the back to see if she could find the extra Revive. Once she was gone, Brian placed Purr's Pokeball back on his belt, then looked at the Revive. He looked at the back and back at the Revive before taking it and placing it in his bag, then left the Pokemon Center. "Let's go," he shouted to the pilot as he got back in the chopper, and the chopper lifted off and headed back for the island.

((Exit to Paradise Island.))

Espurr (f)
lvl: 2/Hardy
Hp:15 Pp:18 Att:7 Def:7 Spd:8 Sp Att: 8 Sp Def: 8
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Barrier
Exp: 25/75  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:18 am
Lunarsun

User Image
Arriving at the Pokemon Center in a prompt and quick manner, the girl would see the place had no other trainers but herself in there. Was this place really that empty? Shouldn't an Academy be full of students? Maybe there were so many things to do, students didn't really run into each other? Shrugging away the thought inwardly, she would take a step towards the counter. "Hello? I'd like help healing my pokemon, please." she would say politely, before placing Kyo's pokeball in front of her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kyo [Litleo, level 2]
Nature: Serious
HP: -2/15 Pp: 18 Att: 7 Def: 7 Spd: 8 Sp Att: 8 Sp Def: 7
Moves:Tackle, Leer, Fire spin
Exp: 0/75

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:23 pm
The sound of clicking shoes on the tile floor would announce the woman's appearance as she looks at the girl and poke ball in front of her. A smile would blossom on her face.

"Hello, welcome to the Pokemon Center. How may I help you, or do you just need your pokemon healed today?"

She asked with a bit of a smile. This wasn't the normally pink hair Nurse joy, but a black hair one and her smile was a bit sinister as she waited for the girl's answer.

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:55 pm
Lunarsun

User Image
Yue would look at the Nurse and then push Kyo's ball forward. "Just need my pokemon healed. What else do you offer here?" she would ask. It was just a place to get pokemon healed right? What other services could they do?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kyo [Litleo, level 2]
HP: -2/15 Pp: 18 Att: 7 Def: 7 Spd: 8 Sp Att: 8 Sp Def: 7

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:27 pm
The nurse would take the poke ball and place it on the machine before answering her question.

"What other services do we have here? Well, this is the pokemon center of the organization, so we can do enhancements on your pokemon. Though, there is a chance your pokemon can die from them, but, you know, experimentation is key around here.

"So, what do you say?"

She asked with a big smile on her face.

The dinging of the healing machine would have her turn to gather the new fully healed pokemon off of the machine. The poke ball would be rolled slowly on the counter as she waited for an answer.

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:26 pm
Lunarsun

User Image
The girl would take a second to think about the offer. It was tempting. She wouldn't normally be thinking of it...but power was something you needed. Everyone was striving for it. It was needed here or at the village she belonged in. It was obvious Kyo wasn't strong enough with how easily he had lost the battle. True strength took risks...sometimes you would win or lose. But the outcome could mean the difference between winning and losing. Being at the bottom and barely making it or starting the steady climb to the top. "We accept your offer." Yue remarked, before pushing the Litleo's pokeball back towards the Nurse. Strength could come at a hefty price...but what was life without a little risk?

HP: 15/15 Pp: 18 Att: 7 Def: 7 Spd: 8 Sp Att: 8 Sp Def: 7

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:36 am
A smile came on the Nurse's face as she took the pokeball in a matter that was almost a snatch. She held it and petted it.

"No take backs, so, what do you want more for your pokemon? Attack Power, Special Power, or more Hp, because, I will promise one of those things will definitely increase."

The smile was huge on her face.

"I always wanted to play with a fire type, but you know there aren't a lot of them around right now. So, I will enjoy every moment with this little one."

If the Nurse had been a cat, she would have been purring right then as she held the poke ball as tenderly as possible. She was now waiting on their answer.

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:15 pm
Lunarsun

User Image
She would take a second to consider what would be best for him. Litleo relied more on Special Attack as it's highest stats tended to be. So that would probably be best. He also knew a fire type move so it would most likely work out for the best. "Special Power, please." Yue said, eyes on Kyo's pokeball. He was strong enough hopefully. This was a way for him to get stronger. It would work out.

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:45 pm
"Oh, so that is your choice. I shall do it ...we shall do it now."

There was literally a skip in the Nurse's step as she would go towards the pokemon healing machine before pulling out another one. This device looked to be portable and resemble for all the world like a small single egg carton.

The woman would put the poke ball within before hooking up to it ...two different tubes, one that pour a green substance and another which poured a purple one.

"So, I need the perfect ratio for this to work, but on a fire type, I don't know what that could be. I guess everything depends on luck, so I should just mix to see what happens.

Do you want to know what this is .....no matter?

I only want you to do one thing, tell me which to pour more of ...purple or green. Depending on your answer and how much I add to the mix, this might work, this might fail, your pokemon might die ...or something much more interesting might happen.

We have been working to see how well these chemicals work for so long.

I love this."

The Nurse Joy was smiling as she started to put both mixtures into the tube at the same time before yelling back.

"Your call, green or purple, more?

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Choose green or purple, then roll the dice to see how this experiment goes, and good luck.

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:39 pm
Lunarsun
Yue chooses Green!

User Image
For a Nurse at a pokemon center, this was odd.. Instead maybe she should consider a career change? Mad scientist maybe? Yue would study the two colored liquids from behind her mask. Green...or purple... This experiment could result in Kyo dying. But everyone was always at risk with death. There were much worse things that could happen. "Add the green one." the girl would reply, her gaze once more focused on Kyo's pokeball. This was it... it was time to see what would happen next.

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:27 pm
It was a success, a complete and utter success as the Nurse joy would bring the poke ball back to her. She would place it down and give a short clap of excitement as she looks at the girl.

"Your pokemon has been enhanced, it was a complete success, but the green vial is temporary. It will last for a total of 5 battles, after that, your pokemon will return to normal."

Nurse Joy would say with a bit of a smile. The two vials had their own risk, but she loved the gamble of not telling anyone she was experimenting on what the consequences would be. The gamble of seeing what they would pick was completely delicious to her. So, what was the actually choices?

The purple vial would be a permanent fix, but it had a down side of lowering one of the pokemon's other stats to match the increase. The green vial would do a complete enhancement, but it would only last for a certain time.

Normally about one or two battles, but this pokemon took especially well to the procedure, so for five battles it would be super enhanced.

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku

Sp att increased by 12.
(0/5) battles

Kyo [Litleo, level 2]
HP: 15/15 Pp: 18 Att: 7 Def: 7 Spd: 8 Sp Att: (20)8 Sp Def: 7
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:25 pm
Lunarsun

User Image
The experiment had worked. Kyo was quite a bit stronger then before. Even though it was only temporary, it would help lead them on the path to gaining true strength they wouldn't lose. A smile would cross her face beneath the mask but she would quickly straighten it back into an unreadable expression. It was time for them to go back and face a new opponent once more in the Battle Room. "Thank you very much." Yue would say before grabbing Kyo's pokeball and heading towards the door.

[Exit to Battle Room]

HP: 15/15 Pp: 18 Att: 7 Def: 7 Spd: 8 Sp Att: (20)8 Sp Def: 7

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:39 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian got off the chopper when it landed back at the Academy, thanking the pilot before the chopper took off again. He watched until it was out of sight, then turned and walked into the Pokemon Center. He smiled slightly; this was the third time he'd been in here, though this time, it wasn't for a fainted Pokemon. "Nurse Joy, will ye heal my Pokemon, please?" he asked, seeing the woman standing behind the counter.

Espurr (f) (Purr)
lvl: 3/Hardy
Hp:17 Pp:19 Atk:8 Def:9 Spd:10 Sp Atk: 9 Sp Def: 9
Exp: 19/100

Nosepass(f) (Amiga)
lvl:2/Serious
Hp: 1/13 Sp: 17 Atk: 7 Def:11 Spd: 6 Sp Atk: 7 Sp Def: 9
Moves: Tackle, Stealth Rock
Exp: 50/75

Trapinch (f)
lvl:3/Quirky
Hp: 16/16 Pp:18 Atk: 11 Def:8 Spd: 6 Sp Atk: 8 Sp Def: 8
moves: Sand-attack, Bide, Bite, Feint Attack
Exp: 0/100

Items:

ID card
Pokeballs - 0
Potions - 0
Nomel Berry - 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:46 pm
"Oh, you are back?"

She asked with a bit of a giggle as she reached out the poke balls. Her eyes were shining as she waited for him to put them in her hands.

"I will gladly heal your pokemon for you. Is that all that you need?"

She asked, but then shook her head.

"Nevermind that last statement, I need more materials. Anyway, I will gladly heal your pokemon."

SHe repeated again.

DragonFang099

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian smiled when Nurse Joy spoke, and he pulled the three Pokeballs with his Pokemon from his belt and placed them in her hands. "Aye, it was a bit of a rough time, but I got the task done," he said. "And I caught two new Pokemon, instead of just one." He blinked when she asked if that was all he needed, then nodded. "Actually, could ye take a look at a couple injuries I've got, as well?" he asked. "One of my new Pokemon decided to take a bite out of my hand when I tried giving her a poffin, and the other one I got from getting hit in the head with the object I was sent to find."

Espurr (f) (Purr)
lvl: 3/Hardy
Hp:17 Pp:19 Atk:8 Def:9 Spd:10 Sp Atk: 9 Sp Def: 9
Exp: 19/100

Nosepass(f) (Amiga)
lvl:2/Serious
Hp: 1/13 Sp: 17 Atk: 7 Def:11 Spd: 6 Sp Atk: 7 Sp Def: 9
Moves: Tackle, Stealth Rock
Exp: 50/75

Trapinch (f)
lvl:3/Quirky