Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Pokémon Center Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:55 pm
Pokémon Center
User Image

When your pokemon is hurt~? When it's bleeding and bruised~? When it's close to death~? This is the only place to choose~! Welcome to the Pokemon Center!

Where the motto is:

We didn't kill your Pokemon ....you did.

Here the staff of Nurses work hard to patch up your Pokemon to the best of their ability. Though be aware, for those that are in critical condition it sometimes takes more time to heal them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:16 am
Muziki would arrival at the pokemon center, but he wouldn't head inside as he would instead go pass it to the flying dock. There would be a helicopter waiting for him as he would go and get into one of them.

It was time for them to shine as he would pull the dark colored bird close to his chest. He could only assume that the pilot already knew where they were going as they took off into the sky.

(Next post: Paradise Resort)

Atiena
Murkrow , Lv 2 (f)
Nature: Naughty
Stats:
HP: 15/15/PP:18/ATK:9/DEF:7/SPD:9/SP-ATK:9/SP-DEF:6
MOVES:
Peck, Astonish, Heat Wave
EXP: 69/75

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:42 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian ran all the way to the Pokemon Center, hoping that he wasn't too late. He would never forgive himself if he wound up losing Purr because of his own stupidity. Why? he thought to himself angrily. Why didn't I just recall Purr instead of telling her to continue battling? How could I let her down like that? What was I trying to prove? That Purr was too tough to be taken down by that Delibird? Or was I trying to prove to myself that I knew what I was doing in a battle? He was still berating himself as he reached the Pokemon Center, and he ran inside and to the front counter. "Nurse Joy!" he called. "Please, help!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:32 pm
DragonFang099

User Image The sound of high heel shoes clicking off of tile could be heard echoing down the hallway as she came. Her entire body swaying in one motion or the other as her pink hair bob up and down. Her violet eyes caught sight of her target, and she smiled with tiny pink lips.

She did a quick bow at the counter before she replies.

"Good evenin' sugar, can I help you? Or rather, since you was shouting help so loudly, how can I help you? Don't look at me like that Darling, Nurse Joy, isn't the only one that can help out a cutie like you ...sweetheart. So, tell me, what's the trouble."

Behind her, a jet black Murkrow would follow in her wake to land quite nicely on her shoulder. The pokemon didn't look like it was going to be a lot of help, and instead looked to be harbinger of death as he meets Brian eyes with a refusal to let go.

He was quite interested to see what the trouble was as well.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:51 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian was surprised by a pink-haired woman, who was obviously not Nurse Joy, walking up to him and asking how she could help him. He was still mentally berating himself for letting Purr nearly die, and he looked down at the egg in his arms. "I had my battle to enter the Academy, and I made a stupid mistake and didn't recall my Pokemon when I should have," he said. "I was battling an opponent with a Delibird, and Purr, my Espurr, got hit one too many times with damaging Presents. My opponent somehow managed to turn her back into an egg, and advised me to bring it here, since it won't hatch without help now because of the explosion. Can ye help me?" He would never forgive himself if he lost Purr for good. She was the first Pokemon he'd caught, and his best friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:19 pm
DragonFang099

User Image "Oh how interesting, so your pokemon was revived as a egg. Let me see what I can do for you."

The woman's eyes were shinning as she held out her hands for his egg. A big smile was on her face, but it ended quite quickly as a voice screamed from the back room.

"JASIRI, what in the hell are you doing in here?"

The woman would jump at the sound of her own name, and then would frown as her Murkrow took off from her shoulder beating a quick retreat for the door.

"Darn it, oh well!"

She would declare as she leaps over the counter after her pokemon. Her entire body would hit the ground with a thump as she press her hands against the ground on the other side. A smoke started to come from her to cover her completely as she stood up to run. In a single poof the woman ...became a girl. A small girl who looked back over her shoulder and would stick out her tongue. Her hair had turned from pink to purple, and her eyes was a deeper shade of violet.

"My research shall never be stopped, I shall be back."

Jasiri screamed as she disappeared out the door and the real Nurse Joy would appear at the counter. A look of exhaustion was clear on her face.

"That stupid girl has been trying to kidnap people's pokemon to experiment on them this entire week. I wish someone would send her on another mission far from here."

She would growl before she would look at Brian.

"Sorry about that, it would seem that you have a hard-boiled egg with you there."

The real Nurse Joy declared after looking at the egg.

"I take it, you lost your first match at the battle arena, because,I haven't seen you around here before."

She would straighten up her hat and then would reach down underneath the counter to pull out a tiny hammer.

"Once you are ready, place your egg on the counter and I will help hatch it. Though be aware, the pokemon you hatch won't be the same as what went in the egg. Your pokemon's gender will be the same, but it's personality and it's abilities might completely change. That is the side-effects of having your pokemon hard-boiled."

Nurse Joy would prepare the boy as she waited for Brian to place his pokemon on the counter.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:01 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian didn't like the tone of the woman's voice as she held out her hands for the egg he carried. Something about her was off, and it made him clutch his egg tighter. A moment later, he jumped a bit as a voice screamed from the back room, and he looked up at the woman as she leaped over the counter after the Murkrow that had flown out the door. Smoke enveloped the woman and when it cleared, Brian was shocked to see the woman was actually a girl with violet hair. The real Nurse Joy was a welcome sight, as he trusted her to take care of his egg. And she knew what he was holding, too.

"Yes, I did," he said, his voice dejected. "I should have called her back instead of telling her to attack that last time, but I was stupid enough to think that I could beat my opponent." He listened as Nurse Joy spoke, saying that while Purr's gender would stay the same, her personality and abilities might change as a side effect of being hard-boiled. I don't care if her abilities change, I just want her back, he thought, nodding once as he placed Purr's egg on the counter. "Please, do whatever it takes to help her," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:48 am
DragonFang099

"Understood"

Nurse Joy would take the small hammer and hit the egg in about three places along it's shell. It was hard to be gentle, but at the same time she had to be tough. A hard boiled egg would never hatch on it's own, and the pokemon within would die in three days if not released.

This wasn't the same thing as a normal egg, and it didn't act like a normal egg either as the three areas would crack and the cracks extend like a spider web from one area to the next until finally ....the pokemon within would seem to put some effort into it's own escape as the egg shell would burst apart.

There sitting on the desk would be his Espurr as she would yawn a bit and then stare backwards at her trainer. It would seem that Nurse Joy forgot to mention one more thing about the change in his pokemon. She would be one level lower than before as he pokemon shook out her fur to rid of egg shell pieces and then turn back towards her trainer.

"Congratulation, your Espurr was successfully hatched. You can give her a new name or you can give her ...her old one. The choice is yours."

Nurse Joy would declare.

Espurr(f)
lvl: 1/Hardy
Hp: 12 Pp: 16 Att: 6 Def: 6 Spd: 6 Sp Att: 6 Sp Def: 6
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Barrier
Exp: 0/50  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:39 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian watched as Nurse Joy took the small hammer in her hand and hit the egg in three different places. He watched as the cracks spider-webbed to each other before Purr burst from the shell, looking a little disoriented as she yawned and stared back at him. "Purr!" Brian smiled as he held out his arms to the Espurr, who finally recognized him after shaking off the remaining pieces of eggshell and leaped into his arms with a happy "Espurr!" "Thank ye, Nurse Joy," Brian said. "I think I'll keep her name the same. I don't know what I would have done if I'd lost Purr. And I'll make sure not to make the same mistake I made last time."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:42 am
DragonFang099

Nurse Joy nodded as she would tap the pokemon with a poke ball as she allowed the Espurr to disappear in a flash of red before handing it back to Brian.

"I am not so sure about making the same mistake again, because, you still have to win at the battle area. This time, your pokemon will be at a level disadvantage, so I will wish you luck."

"If you get an injuries, make sure afterwards that you return here so I can heal your pokemon. So, please ..come again as you need."

She would declare with a broad smile. It would seem that it was her form of a dismissal.

Espurr(f)

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 am
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian let Nurse Joy tap Purr with her Pokeball, and the Espurr was sucked back into the ball before Nurse Joy handed it back to Brian. He listened to the woman's words about how he still had to win his battle, and he nodded. "I know I still have to win," he said quietly, "but that doesn't mean I'm going to let Purr get as badly injured as I did the last time and tell her to keep battling. That was stupidity on my part, and I'm not going to let that happen again." He blinked when Nurse Joy said that Purr would be at a level disadvantage this time around, and he realized that Purr's level must have gone down as another side effect of being hard-boiled.

"I'll make sure to come back if Purr gets injured, Nurse Joy," he said, a smile on his face. "She's my first Pokemon, and my best friend, and I want to make sure she's properly taken care of. Thank ye again for helping me out." Having said this, he placed Purr's Pokeball on his belt and walked out, waving to Nurse Joy as he did so. His mind was set on winning his battle this time, but he knew he would have to do so carefully. Purr might be at a level disadvantage this time, but he would find some way to make it work in his favor. And if that meant trying more than once, that was fine by him.

((Exit to Battle Area))

Espurr(f)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:15 am
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian got out of the chopper when it landed near the Pokemon Center, asking the pilot to wait for a few minutes. The man grunted a reply that he would wait, and Brian quickly made his way inside the Center. "Nurse Joy?" he called, hoping she was there. "I swear, this is just not my day." He looked around while he waited for the pink-haired nurse, and for the first time, noticed how nice it was inside the building.

Espurr (f)
lvl: 2/Hardy
Hp:15 Pp:18 Att:7 Def:7 Spd:8 Sp Att: 8 Sp Def: 8
Exp: 25/75  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:28 pm
DragonFang099

The air condition blew at full tilt. Compared to the place where Brian had been dropped off, this place indeed paradise.

The pink hair nurse would soon arrive, especially after the chiming of the bell to announcing his entrance.

A big smile was on her face.

"So, I guess, you need me to heal your pokemon. Hand over your poke ball, so I can help the poor dear out."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:20 pm
Lunarsun

User ImageBrian looked up when Nurse Joy walked in, listening as she spoke. "Aye, she was knocked out by just one Tackle from a Fletchling just a short while ago," he said, handing over Purr's Pokeball as requested. "This just has not been my day as far as battles go." He hoped his next encounter with a Pokemon would be better, though he would have to wait and see.

Espurr (f)
lvl: 2/Hardy
Hp:15 Pp:18 Att:7 Def:7 Spd:8 Sp Att: 8 Sp Def: 8
Exp: 25/75  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:33 pm
DragonFang099

"Ah, problems on the island, I remember those days."

She declares almost wistfully as she puts the poke ball on the machine and waited for it to ding letting her know it was done. Once finished, she would hold the poke ball out to Brian, but not release it if he reaches over to take it.

"I can remember how horrible it was how a pokemon can be knocked out, and if it's your only one ...you was in such a horrible shape. I used to wish, someone would be kind of enough to give me a revive. But, you know that is a bit against the rules, unless you bought one yourself."

Her other hand would reach underneath the counter and then put something underneath her hand holding the poke ball. The object is a type of medicine known as a vitality fragment.

"Hmmm...I swear, I must have miscounted the number of Revives this morning. Seems we have an extra one, though revives can't save a dead pokemon ...it is quite useful on those that faint. I wonder where I left that extra Revive?"

Anyway, why don't you take your pokemon and head back to the island. Happy hunting. I am going to go into the back to see if I can find that extra."

Nurse Joy declares as she places the poke ball down next to the revive before she turned and headed back towards the back room leaving Brian alone.

Sanctuary

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff