Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] Learning the land (Noka/Abba/Sabia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:26 pm
Noka found herself getting tired the more she traveled with Abbadon. He had told her where they were going, but it still did not settle her mind on just how far they were. She had probably been traveling with the dark male for a few weeks, and during that time the two had grown....close in a way that worried the green pelted female. She felt different, and she was sure she knew why.

She did not voice the concern to Abbadon however, not wanting to particular tell him that she was carrying his cubs. Hell, she barely knew the winged lion! She shook her head, light blonde tufts of forelock falling over her cerulean colored eyes as she sighed. She shouldn't keep it a secret...Maybe she would hint it to the other.

"Abbadon..." She murmured, glancing towards the male.

Then again, maybe a secret was just better.

"How far did you say where we were going was?" It was easier to not say anything regarding the life forming in her belly.

Ctrl F Greenie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:32 pm
The lioness had been more willing than expected - more willing in ways that he hadn't anticipated, they were friendly. Abbadon didn't bond well with others beyond his brother and so his plan was an easy one. Dump the lioness with his mother as a passing gift before heading back home, where his brother was surely wondering about his whereabouts. Had he thought ahead he would have brought along that little buzzard his brother had gotten as a gift from that dear lioness he was 'courting'.

He snorted quietly at his rambling thoughts before being quietly interrupted by Noka, whom he had considered to be lost in her own thoughts. At first her furrowed brow worried him, not for the usual concerns about health or paw pads, but more so that she might dart and be free. "Yes?" He raised a brow at her, but his steps didn't falter when the quiet spoken name sounded. Her question wasn't a surprise, she looked tired he suddenly realized.

"Shouldn't be much further now. You are much to excited." He responded with a roll of his eyes and sarcasm. Abbadon wasn't about to be cruel, but he did wish for a much chattier walking partner. "What do you hope for, with this new life?" His question was asked with a partial shrug - he had no idea how new her life would become truly.

KasaiLoki

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:04 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

Noka missed the sarcasm in Abbadon's statement, or just did not acknowledge it. She paused, nose twitching. Was she excited? She did not know if that was what you could call it, but maybe there was a hint of something like that that fluttered in her heart.

"Or...nervous." She said. It could be construed in more ways than one. New home jitters, first time mother jitters. They all wound up to be the same in the end.

"I guess...just to have a permanent home... a safe place." Noka's attitude had begun to change when she realized life was growing within her. "Are you sure you wouldn't want to stay too...? I mean...it could be worth your while?" She offered him a small smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:56 pm
Nervousness was to be expected and the way she spoke openly he was convinced, once again, that she had no intention of leaving him in favor of some other opportunity. In his own mind he was extremely excited - his mother would graciously accept this gift he imagined.

"That's fair." He admitted with a small shrug. "Well you will have all of that, that's for sure." Abbadon mused to himself as she chattered along. Her question made him pause though and truthfully think about things, but the truth was.. "I can't." He stated plainly. "You want a safe place?" He asked her sternly, but with a sudden warmth that almost seemed out of character. "If you do.. then you will have to let me go and return as I can."

His home would never allow his leave. Nor could he leave his brother like that. This would just be another errand - or so he tried to tell himself. The warmth shocked even him and if anyone asked he would deny what it possibily meant. "You'll be well cared for." He promised her.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:02 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

Noka glanced at his with a sideways look through her bright blue eyes.

"I don't understand. How could you not staying possible lead to a nonsafe place." To emphasize her point, she glanced around. "No one has tried to attack us to far since you've been around so I say that is a rather good thing." She grinned. "But if that is what you wish...then as long as you come back." There was a slightly twinkle in her eye, but she looked away from the winged male before he could notice it.

"If you say so." She said again, as the two continued to walk in a small quiet tone.

"What was this place you said we were going again?" She asked after a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:03 am
"So far." He firmly responded to her. "You don't understand where I come from." He finished with a slight roll of his shoulders and a hmph. The lion wasn't about to disclose his home to her, nor would he tell her about what he did for a living - that was his own private hell. A hell he enjoyed for the most part. "I'll be back as often as I can." A glance to her was all he could manage.. not if he wanted to stay composed.

"The Myrsky Syntynyt." He answered. "It's a vast place, I was not kidding when I said you would be well cared for." Abbadon let his composure break for a warm smile. They were alone after all, and she was breaking through to him. Something that felt equal parts strange and good. He didn't feel the need to act the tough guy, not that she knew him as such.

She didn't know him.

The thought relaxed him even a little further. "Why are you so pressed to have me return?" His nose raised to the air and he inhaled slowly. They were so close, close enough that a familiar smell or two leaked through. It wasn't his first encounter with the pride.. he'd nearly had a fun encounter with a blue captain, little did he know that captain was now the warlord.

For his part he hadn't noticed the twinkle - he wasn't programmed this way.

---

The pride had been a flurry of this and that since she had returned on one of her various vikings. The borders had been busy, members joining daily, most proving themselves to run alongside those born of the storm. Sabia'deimos knew the excitement of that all.. she too had fought her way in and even brought new cubs to life behind the protection of the prides borders. Her cubs, born of the storm, were her pride and joy.

All of her cubs were her pride. The blood she left behind in the rogue lands were etched in her memory, and the few times she had to see them out there were far to fleeting for her liking. But she wasn't the type to go seeking them out either.

"Yes. I'll handle a patrol or two."

The approach wasn't uncommon, one of her more familiar companions had been set to watch the borders, but unable. The reasons were usually the same - one to many drinks. She wasn't above taking on the work and so she approached the border with every bit of confidence earned by both her reputation and rank. When she arrived at the border she expected to see a decent populace trying to prove themselves, but instead it was quiet - peaceful. Her claws raked at the soil absent mindedly as she scolded herself for having taken the 'shift'.

Of course things could change rapidly.

On the horizon she spied a pair. A lioness and a male judging by the shapes, but she wasn't hard pressed to find out anymore, if they were destined for the Stormborn they would reach it in time.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:16 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

Noka found she could only nod as the other spoke. At least she could be happy with the fact that he would at least visit as often as he could. She didn’t know what kind of timeline that truly looked like, but at least on his next visit her would see why she wanted him to stay.

Of course, if she told him now that might sway him?

She listened to his brief description of the Myrsky Syntynyt lands. A vast pride? The words made her think of the former Jini-msemi swamps, and even the mountains that had relocated to.

“I…” she hesitated. Ultimately, she did not divulge her reasoning. “I have just enjoyed this time we have spent together…. That’s all…” It wasn’t a lie. She felt safe with Abbadon present. At home, almost. Her light blue eyes looked around.

The scent of others filled her nostrils. She was sure they were getting close to their final destination. Noka did miss the shadow that seemed to loom on the horizon however.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:11 am
"Did you-.." A question that was meant to end in finding out why she had hesitated was paused when he discovered that not only were they close to the prides lands.. they were at its borders. A grin broke out on his maw as he spied company not far off. "Well I'll be damned." Luck was on his side, at the borders edge in all of her glory, was his mother.

Now what did he shout? Mother? No. There was no need to shout it seemed anyway. His mother was shouldering the burden of working the borders for a reason. Her eyes landed on them almost immediately and he was sure that she didn't recognize him right away. It wasn't until they got nearer the borders edge that her eyes seemed to light up behind that mask he knew even better than her face itself.

---

Sabia'deimos had let her eyes wander from the approaching couple, they didn't seem set on assaulting the pride right away. So she paid them no mind until they forms took on more than a blob in appearance. Her golden eyes snapped back to them as they grew closer and she gasped slightly at the sudden recognizable male. Abbadon? "My eyes deceive me." She said, betraying her typically composed tone with a hint of dismay.

"Abbadon!" Leaping from her raised stoop to be at eye level with the pair, though the lioness had been briefly forgotten in favor of her son. "Look at you! Come to join your mothers viking band?" She teased the male vigoriously with the attention of a mother not having seen her son in quite a long time. "Or is this just a friendly visit? Oh and who is this delightful looking creature?" Her attentions were drawn from Abbadon long enough to give Noka a smile beneath her skull mask.

---

"Mother, it's good to see you." He approached her, as she had approached him, and he leaned into her for a rare embrace. She hadn't been cold when he was growing up, but by now he realized she had been ruthless. "No, unfortunately I won't be joining you, but I've brought with me a gift." He looked towards Noka. "This is Noka, I hope to have her join you." His grin took a dark turn, but not corrupt. He didn't wish any harm on the lioness he was growing to enjoy, but he certainly wasn't attached - yet.

---

"Is she carrying.. your cubs?" Her golden eyes went from her son to the lioness and she couldn't help but stare at her gut. She had been with cubs enough times to know pregnancy. Still.. she was hazarding a guess.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:46 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

Noka glanced at the male when he started to speak, but ultimately he changed his comment to something completely different. The green lioness gave a confused look Abbadon as her gaze followed his, spotting the female he had seen.

Who is she? she thought quietly. Obviously it was someone Abbadon knew. It didn’t take too long for the other to confirm Noka’s thought of relation as Sabia had asked him to join his mother’s band.

Noka flashed a small smile towards Sabia as Abbadon spoke, but she remained back as he approached his mother. The smile slowly disappeared as he referred to her as a gift, but other than that, the comment didn’t bother her too much.

Then, Sabia made a comment that caused the lighter lioness’s eyes to widen like saucers.

Uh-oh.

“Err… no no. Of course I am not!” A lie. An obvious lie for Sabia to see. Noke had not been ready to tell Abbadon she was carrying his cubs just yet. Her eyes turned towards Sabia, giving a pleading look to her to confirm what she said, but to also hide the fact to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:41 pm
A look of shock that he simply couldn't hide took place of the wicked grin, concealing his intent for the most part. Had he been so blind? No. Abbadon glanced from his mother to Noka and back again, Noka began to stammer away at this point which had his faith in his mother faltering briefly - surely a lioness would know this thing about her own body?

---

"Perhaps my eyes are failing me in my old age.. she is just a little plump." If the lioness wanted to hide this from her son she would pay the price of listening to her taunts. "Nothing a little bit of work won't fix, being round is not a problem in these parts." Sabia threw back her head with a laugh that would convince almost anyone and as Abbadon began to laugh at what she had said it seemed that the illusion had been fixed.

---

"We have been eating pretty well." Completely fooled by the simplicity of what she had said, cruel as it may have been. "Perhaps make her portions lean for a while." He mused lightly with the lioness without sparing another glance to Noka. He'd grown fond of her, but was tearing that connection down as best he could. As it was he had over stayed his welcome.

"I should head back now." He hesitated about calling the pride he was headed too his home. It hadn't been as good to him as it had been to his brother, but he was destined to be tied there for the rest of his life - even if no one else understood it. "You take good care of her mother." He smiled warmly at his mother and spared a side long glance for Noka before he turned his back on both of them. Without giving himself a second to think anymore of it he began to walk away, picking up his stride the further he got until he was in a run. He'd sprint to the nearest water before leaving for a good long while.

---

"You have my word."

Sabia'deimos, unlike Abbadon, couldn't take her eyes off of the lioness. She didn't often spare the lives of others, but something about this lioness was special to her son and so she would stay intact. But they still had to deal with the little secret between them. "Travel safely." Her tone was kind, even loving as she bid Abbadon farewell, but her eyes said something completely different as they locked with Nokas.

Once Abbadon was safely out of sight and out of range of hearing them speak she stood. Her approach towards Noka was anything, but friendly. Her eyes beneath the mask appeared sinister and even the way her claws sunk into the moist earth beneath her spoke volumes. All while she remained quiet. It was only when she had completely closed the gap that she began to speak.

"You had better have a damn good reason for me to lie to my son." The lioness was nearly nose to nose with her newest Thrall now and she didn't remove the hiss that ended her demand. "Speak quickly." Her patience was thinning rapidly and had it not been for her promise to Abbadon she might have considered slaying the disrespectful swine where she stood.

KasaiLoki

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:35 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

Noka winced as Sabia commented on her physical form. She kept her gaze to the ground however. If this was what needed to happen to assure Abbadon didn't find out about the pregnancy just yet...then so be it.

But did he had to go along with it? Her ear flickered towards him as he mentioned to make her portions lean. She could feel her stomach rumble quietly in protest, surely Sabia would not go along with that... Right?

When Abba mentioned he needed to head out, her light blue eyes watched him turn to go. She badly wanted to stop him, to beg him to stay, so the two could raise these cubs together. However, her words stuck in her throat as he loped off. She could feel her heart shattering as the lion she had given herself too left her alone with his mother, not so much as even uttering a goodbye as he disappeared over the horizon.

When Noka turned to glance at Sabia, she found the skull capped lion nose to nose. Her eyes widened as she took a step back to regain her comfort zone.

"I...I..." Noka hesitated, ears flattening against her head. She too, wanted to huddle to the ground, showing the submissiveness to the other. "I...didn't want him to think he needed to stay." She finally said softly. She couldn't bring herself to look at the other in the eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:42 pm
"Is that so?" Sabia'deimos didn't move away, nor did she press further. Instead she closed her golden eyes and breathed slowly. "There's no point in harming you, you are carrying my sons b*****d children after all." Her eyes peered through the lioness, surely looking at the expanded gut."You'll have all you need to ensure their birth is safe, and secure."

The family was her legacy.

"Come with me, I'll show you to your quarters - they are next to my den and a shared space." She finally backed away from the lioness and moved with the grace of the older lioness she was. A slight limp told of a sore muscle, but beyond that she was almost elegant. "Where do you hail from?" Mere curiosity drenched her tones. "Did he travel with his other brother?"

The questions halted as she waited on answers. Abbadon and Ahriman wouldn't have separated, not permanently.

KasaiLoki

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:38 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

Noka was starting to feel a sense of regret when she had opted to travel with Abbadon. If she wasn’t carrying cubs, she probably would have fled as soon as the darker male had left.

She sighed, following the other female slowly. She noted her limp, and wanted to inquire but found herself falling silent. Not your place Noka. She chided herself, ears perking as the questions were asked by the other.

“Oh…Um… I was born in the Jini-msemi lands,” she paused, back tracking slightly. “The swamps. But, when I was much younger, there was a great fire that destroyed our homelands, and we had migrated towards the mountains. It was nice…different…but some didn’t like it so they left. Slowly the pride just…dispersed. It just wasn’t…home.” Noka found herself stating with a hint of sadness to her tone.

“Abbadon traveled alone when I first met him.” Did he mention a brother? Noka couldn’t recall.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games