Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 2 - The Shadow of War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:54 pm
I shrugged as she ran off. I didn't feel the pain she felt upon seeing Scolipede's dead body. But then, none of my Pokemon have ever had the virus, nor had any of them died so far. It was a shame that Scolipede had suffered its fate, though its defeat saved countless Pokemon from being infected. Before I could think of a response, she ran off.

Shrugging, I rode after her, looking to join our allies in the fight against the hybrid that started all this.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:53 am
Odd chuckled quietly at Sub. He knew he wasn't actually dying but it definitely felt that way. Rather than rushing after the others going to Prism Tower, he pointed Entr'acte to carry him after them. Partway there, he had to have Entr'acte set him down for a moment and let the sickening pool of crimson ichor dripping from his wound drain from the bowl created by the underside of his shield. Not like he bled much these days but what little he did stained his clothes beyond repair. Better to not require a whole new outfit later, he figured. Returning to Entr'acte's arms, he made his way into Prism tower with the Ghost-type's help.

Lykas was surprised to find his Master Ball slowly rolling back toward him as the kerfuffle down below settled down. If it could be described as "settled down" at all. It was more like a large amount of the chaos suddenly vanished into nothingness all at once. Regice vanished into a Master Ball -one of two it had looked like-, Zera consumed by a massive explosion of flames and buried beneath falling rubble and the obnoxiously loud Crobat down there suddenly running for it's life and abandoning it's trainer. "That... Could have gone a lot better." He groaned, running a finger through his watery hair as he finally stepped down the stairs properly, recalling Geneveive, whom it appeared had been knocked out by the combination attack from Regice before Wren's Maractus could come to the team's defense. "This was definitely not a Pokemon on my 'Must train' list but it's out of Ein's hands now..." He told himself, reaching down with his ponytail and scooping the Master Ball up, depositing it into his unoccupied hand as he surveyed the area. Before he had the chance to speak, however, the rubble that had buried Zera spoke. "How and why did you decide to survive that? You know we're just going to kill you again." Lykas told the woman as he snapped a tentacle toward her, intent on wringing the other hybrid's neck and choking what life remained in her from her already weakened form. "Your life is meaningless to Ein and since we know you won't talk, it means even less to us." He told her, whether he got his tentacles on her or not. "Consider for a moment how insignificant that makes you." Lilac eyes narrowed at the Poison hybrid as he prepared another bit of fire for her with a large Will-o-Wisp. If she wasn't already burned, she would be when he was done with her. And if she was? He'd instead direct a Hex directly at her brain, fully intent on using the Ghostly energy of the attack to completely scramble it.

Wren just recalled Aconite, feeling like the two hybrids who seemed to be on the same side could handle the one left with no backup. He felt certain every single obstacle they'd run across had been the fault of this woman whether he had any confirmation of it or not. That is, until he realized that she was hurting the third hybrid fighting against her. "That's just a kid..." He told himself, frustration growing within him in place of the ebbing anxiety from before. Releasing Hemlock in Aconite's place, he pointed at the woman. "Needle Arm." Hemlock nodded and rushed toward the woman, hobbling as fast as his short legs could carry him and ending up with a glowing green arm covered in stabbing needles aimed at the woman's chest face.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:34 pm
Zera, while still heavily wounded managed to exhale a puff of gas, what little she had left, to leap over the incoming Night Slash and Needle Arm. Leslie's second mouth would swing at her as she came down but the woman hybrid had enough time to react, kicking off the mouth and landing away from Sarlaac. As Lykas began to charge up and fire a Will-o-Wisp something else happened.

The stone floor Zera, near the wall with the tree mural, would suddenly gain several small holes as jets of steam exploded out from them. Almost instantly a thick waft of steam would surround the woman, causing her to hiss from the searing pain. What happened next was simply too quick for her to react to as two thick metallic red 'tentacles' shot up out of the now much bigger holes, both appendages grabbing a hold of Zera with astonishing speed and fury.

The woman would just stare at the Snagems in horror, steam rapidly filling the room from beneath her until she could no longer be scene. The next thing the Snagems knew was that Zera let out a blood curdling scream and the sound of a small explosion with chunks of rock spewing around. And then, there was nothing. Eventually the steam would dissipate and they would see a hole in the ground where Zera was, the hybrid gone. The energy sensitives couldn't even feel her presence anymore. One thing was for certain however, whatever that was which evidently took her away was not friendly and was very powerful, its energy rivaling that of the Regice they had all fought prior. Was it another legend? What was it doing here? These were questions not to be answered for now.

"Niooon!" The creature underneath the floor roared as steam began to rise out of the hole again. Was it about to attack again? Maybe not, the fact that it didn't snatch someone up again without warning implied that it was simply threatening those still here. For now it remained beneath, steam rising up out of the hole. It was time to go.

"Larrimore has managed to disable the city's teleportation scrambler. The idiots put it right back where it was the last time we disabled it. You would think they would move it. Any who. Couldn't have had at a better time. I suggest you all leave right now, my readings for what is beneath you are off the charts. Besides, you achieved your goals here so leave while you still can. Or don't. Maybe you can have some coffee with the Royal Guard, or enjoy a nice skin dissolving steam bath with whatever that thing was. Your choice." GRAY said to the Snagems.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:44 pm
I managed to catch up to the rest of the group just as Zera was pulled beneath the earth. Not seeing her, I looked around, expecting the fight to still be raging. But I heard the underground creature roar, and I had an idea of how strong it was. My team still had some fight left in them, but it wouldn't be enough to take on something like that.

I stood around for a minute before I realized I'd missed the fight. "Guess I'm late to the party," I sighed, a slight smile on my features. That smile didn't last when I saw Tristen lying on the ground, passed out. Putting my hoverboard away, I ran to him, letting Rala out of her ball once I was standing beside him.

One Heal Pulse later, I got GRAY's message. "Well, that's good news. At least we'll be able to warp out of here once our work's done," I noted verbally as Rala continued trying to heal Tristen.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:32 pm
Lykas was a bit shocked to see Zera simply vanish into a bank of steam and, when she did, he cursed to himself. "~/~! Whatever did that... I want it." He said to himself, grumbling quietly afterward as he looked at the Master Ball containing the Regice he'd claimed from Zera. "Hey, Ter. Catch!." He called to the Psychic-Channeler-in-training, tossing him the Ultra Ball containing the Shadow Avalugg he'd taken from the now-deceased(he assumed) Zera earlier. "Keep it and let's get the ~/~ out here." Releasing Mykel from his ball, he walked over to Tristen as the beast that claimed Zera roared, flinching from the sound but otherwise not showing much reaction to it. "Ya, ya. We heard ya. 'Get out'." He mocked the roaring beast beneath the earth, snatching up the Electrike kid with a tentacle and, with a spare, recalled his Magmar for the ride.

Wren recalled his Pokemon, ensuring everyone was safe and alive before he revealed himself to those down below. Terashi had likely seen him while descending the stairs and, when he realized who the other male was, he gave him a pleading look ."Why did you drag me into this?!" He wouldn't get much else out as Mykel immediately Teleported everyone gathered, along with any Pokemon they'd not yet returned, back to HQ. He'd return to assist Claydol if anyone was missed.

Odd didn't make it to Prism Tower in time to be Teleported back with the others and, as such, found himself being held by a giant lightning rod of a Pokemon in the middle of an Electric-type Gym with all sorts danger alerts of danger and, just as likely, Royal Guards storming the city as he laid there looking like death incarnate for an unknown length of time. He didn't have the energy left to call for assistance Teleporting back home, dedicating everything he had left to keeping his energy from escaping entirely. Hopefully someone else would catch on to his lack of presence and come back for him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:09 pm
When I heard Lykas call my name, I turned toward his voice to see an Ultra Ball careening toward me. I somehow managed to catch it, but was more concerned with what was in it. I didn't remember Lykas catching anything on this mission before, nor did I know why he was handing me an Ultra Ball. But I didn't have time to investigate - instead, I was faced with an annoyed Wren. To be fair, I did owe him an apology.

"Sorry about that," I sighed. "I wasn't expecting something like this to go down the second I invited you to HQ, but that's part of being a member of our team, which is what I was going to ask you about. Though, I wouldn't blame you for walking away and never looking back after all this. We aren't exactly the safest group to be around," I explained. I knew I was doing a crap job of selling the idea of joining Team Snagem to him, but I highly doubted that he'd be accepting of lives, given what he'd been though. Not that I knew exactly what he'd gotten into during all this, as I was rather pre-occupied, myself, for the most of it. Still, it wasn't hard to imagine.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:19 pm
Sarlaac looked extremely annoyed and squeaked when Zera missed the intended drop zone, thanks to all the other attacks. The Sandygast didn't have much time to react, however, as the explosion happened and her meal disappeared from sight.

"Uh.... That's new... I didn't think pipes ran this deep." Aile scratched her head as the roar was then heard, quickly recalling her Pokémon as Mykel teleported the group out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:49 pm
Leslie would stop her charge slowly as she watched the wall of the building explode outward with an explosion of steam and anger. "Well, that was new. Didn't realize steam could yell Nion." Leslie quipped, teleporting away with everyone else as Mykel got to work.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:54 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd didn't make it to Prism Tower in time to be Teleported back with the others and, as such, found himself being held by a giant lightning rod of a Pokemon in the middle of an Electric-type Gym with all sorts danger alerts of danger and, just as likely, Royal Guards storming the city as he laid there looking like death incarnate for an unknown length of time. He didn't have the energy left to call for assistance Teleporting back home, dedicating everything he had left to keeping his energy from escaping entirely. Hopefully someone else would catch on to his lack of presence and come back for him.

Rhyme would make it behind many of the others, working mainly on her stamina among other things.
The explosion from further up ahead would give her pause...but then she'd notice the rather pale individual being held by his pokemon. "H...Hey. Oh no...." Rhyme clearly didn't know what to make of the situation, but she did know that he was injured and she didn't have enough in her pack to provide aid aside from a Revive.

And those didn't work on Trainers....who were...Oh no...
The pachirisu hybrid is horrified by what she's seeing, and her chest tightens. They'd won the battle, but lost one of their own. She decides...even with the fear of whatever has rent the floor a new one, she'll stay until help arrives...if it arrives...  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:20 am
Odd wouldn't have the strength to speak to Rhyme when she approached but Entr'Acte would. Removing his shieldless ribbon from beneath Odd and letting him rest in the bowl of his shield, he carefully plucked a Pokeball from the Channeler's belt and released the Pokemon within.

"Hmm? Am I needed for battle again?" Fermata asked, the midnight blue Decidueye asked, speaking near-perfect human. "Oh-hoo my!" He exclaimed upon seeing Odd's sorry state. He looked in bad shape and it didn't look like there was anyone close by that could teleport them home.

Reaching into Odd's coat pocket, he pulled out the trainer's SNAG and pressed a few buttons on it to call GRAY directly. "It looks like we've been left behind and Odd's in poor shape. Mind sending Claydol to pick us up before it's too-hoo late?" He asked of the AI. After making the request for transport, the owl would notice Rhyme standing nearby, looking extremely nervous and very worried. "He'll be alright." He assured the Pachirisu girl, walking over and wrapping a wing around her in a friendly gesture not unlike a reassuring hug. It was obvious she was young and had never seen anything like what they'd been through today, not that he'd seen much of it first hand, but he could see from Odd's condition that it had been extreme.

When Claydol arrived, Fermata would ensure that Odd and Rhyme were the closest to the Psychic-type before checking to make certain that no one else was being forgotten about and, after everyone who needed a ride was secured, he would return and stand beside his wounded trainer to be Teleported back home.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 10:01 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd wouldn't have the strength to speak to Rhyme when she approached but Entr'Acte would. Removing his shieldless ribbon from beneath Odd and letting him rest in the bowl of his shield, he carefully plucked a Pokeball from the Channeler's belt and released the Pokemon within.

"Hmm? Am I needed for battle again?" Fermata asked, the midnight blue Decidueye asked, speaking near-perfect human. "Oh-hoo my!" He exclaimed upon seeing Odd's sorry state. He looked in bad shape and it didn't look like there was anyone close by that could teleport them home.

Reaching into Odd's coat pocket, he pulled out the trainer's SNAG and pressed a few buttons on it to call GRAY directly. "It looks like we've been left behind and Odd's in poor shape. Mind sending Claydol to pick us up before it's too-hoo late?" He asked of the AI. After making the request for transport, the owl would notice Rhyme standing nearby, looking extremely nervous and very worried. "He'll be alright." He assured the Pachirisu girl, walking over and wrapping a wing around her in a friendly gesture not unlike a reassuring hug. It was obvious she was young and had never seen anything like what they'd been through today, not that he'd seen much of it first hand, but he could see from Odd's condition that it had been extreme.

When Claydol arrived, Fermata would ensure that Odd and Rhyme were the closest to the Psychic-type before checking to make certain that no one else was being forgotten about and, after everyone who needed a ride was secured, he would return and stand beside his wounded trainer to be Teleported back home.

The poor man...Rhyme didn't realize her hands were around her bell until she felt it finally imprinted in her palm....

But oh! What a surprise! She'd dropped the bell when the Decidueye appeared, and was...speaking. He seemed to be taking care of the man...but...the man wasn't dead? That was a relief, for certain. And she found that she liked the way the pokemon spoke, and it...she could understand it. That was fascinating. And it was coming her way, nodding to the reassurance. The Pachirisu hybrid's head tilted into the soft, soft feathers, accepting it. She felt much better with that thought, waiting alongside the Claydol, gaze locked on the Channeler and the giant Pokemon who brought them back to base.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff