Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 2 - The Shadow of War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:25 pm
Having finally reached the bottom of her bag as the Blizzard began to shift itself into a hailstorm, Leslie gave a quick spin of the object in her hand before she took off towards her trapped quarry with the Master Ball. While she could certainly spot her Onix being very easily felled by the remainder of the ice storm and rocks, her Torkoal was still standing relatively steady from the battering that it had been receiving. So while she charged forward and could see the impending wave of rocks and ice heading towards her, she shouted, "Mikey, Heat Wave! Right in front of me!"

It wouldn't take long for the generally calm Torkoal to face towards where he ahd been told to, drawing in a deep breath before unleashing a wave of superheated gas in a billowing gust in front of Leslie. However, he would be slammed by the torrent that had been intende for him, throwing Michelangelo backwards into the walls of the tower with a painful thud. While the Heat Wave that Mikey had unleashed would certainly melt a few of the ice chunks, its main purpose was to direct the rocks away from their normal course and give Leslie a clear alley for her next move. Sprinting straight through the painful cloud of scalding gas, A painful grimace would cross the hybrid's face as she could see the Regice beginning to go slightly nuts from the entrapment that it ahd been subjected to. Winding up, she would launch the Master Ball towards the Regice with a baseball pitch just before the wave of increased Gravity slammed into her. Due to how she ahd been throwing, her second mouth ahd naturally found itself in the air right above the rest of Leslie's body and now was pressing her straight into the ground with an unceremonious thud and exhausted glare as the peeved Mawile hybrid watched the ball in hopes that it would reach its target.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:02 am
Kayvaan would cover where his ears were probably when the Crobat began screaming incessantly, muttering something incomprehensible when the Sandstorm turned to Hail. The frog’s gaze would turn to his trainer as the Gravity hit and the ‘mixed elemental’ Ancientpower was loosed, pointing Sarlaac to the poison bat before using Shadow Sneak one more time, jumping out of his trainer’s shadow merely as a means of quick movement before a humongous tatami mat was summoned, the Mat Block blocking his trainer from being impaled or crushed by the mass of flying stones, though it was clear he was straining to keep it up. “Kayvaan!” Aile had made herself as small as she could before the attack while covering her dragon, praying that they’d somehow miraculously be missed by it. She’d only look up when she realized that her and Tatooine didn’t even have any sort of flecks of stone raining upon them.

“Gre!”

“Hell… Gotta get back. Kayvaan, Extrasensory!” The ninja frog would nod as the attack finally ended, breathing a sigh of relief as he could finally finally drop the mat and loose a blast of psychic energy into whatever constituted the mind of the Regice, trying to disorient it.

The little pile of sand squeaked when Kayvaan directed her to the Crobat, annoyed at being told what to do by him like he was the boss. Still, that bat did ruin a chance at her to her a meal, so she threw a Shadow Ball at the bat before slowly making her way towards Zera and Tristan, noting how that was looking. Maybe she still might have had a chance to get a meal? The purple lady was looking pretty ragged by now….  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:57 am
I sighed, feeling bad for her. The situation was far less than ideal, I knew. "I know this isn't the best of situations, but our actions here have saved lives. It was a shame what happened to Scolipede, but it's virus-induced wrath had to be subdued, else there's no telling how many people it could have hurt."

With that, I got on my Hoverboard. "I'll understand if you want to distance yourself from this, but if you're still up for it, our friends may need our help. As far as I know, they're still working to stop the hybrid responsible for all this." After saying that, I waited a moment to see if she would join me in hunting down Zera. If she didn't feel up to it, though, I'd respect her for it and move on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:38 pm
SubonicXP
The Shadow Blast's recoil would be enough to finally fling Amaranth off Breeze's back, perhaps just in time to see Sub arrive. Were this any other time, she'd be asking what the hell managed to keep him busy outside of his explanation, but the heat of the moment made her grateful that he caught back up to the others. Another addition to their numbers was always a good thing. Seeing what he had in mind to try and hold her Togekiss back from a rampage that wouldn't stop without some sort of intervention, she'd nod and get her ball ready. Seconds later, she'd feel the immense energy coming from Nevermore's Z-Quash, but that was nothing compared to what Breeze would feel.

The z-powered move and its energy not only sent her to the ground, but any thrashing she did to try and break free proved to be ineffective at best and utterly futile at worst, and none of it from a lack of trying. The cries that Breeze barely managed to get out were practically nightmare-inducing to hear, sounding less like they belonged to a Togekiss- pained or otherwise- and more like they came from the sort of depths only Odd would truly know about. Eventually, Breeze's subdued thrashing would stop entirely, her energy spent and left trying to catch her breath.

Only after all of that did she finally look to what remained of the Scolipede, serving as yet another reminder that this was what she just decided to subject her Pokemon to. "Given that... I don't know if holding it back would've saved it. Maybe if one of us could've snagged it before it got to that point, but otherwise..." She didn't want to finish her thought, let alone think about how easily Breeze could end up in that same situation. That same fate.

Quietly, she'd recall her Togekiss as soon as she was able to.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:43 pm
Darksol88

Only after all of that did she finally look to what remained of the Scolipede, serving as yet another reminder that this was what she just decided to subject her Pokemon to. "Given that... I don't know if holding it back would've saved it. Maybe if one of us could've snagged it before it got to that point, but otherwise..." She didn't want to finish her thought, let alone think about how easily Breeze could end up in that same situation. That same fate.

Quietly, she'd recall her Togekiss as soon as she was able to.

Darts recalls his own Shadow Empoleon, the penguin letting out a bellow as it disappears back into the depths of its ball. "A long time ago," He advises Amaranth, no quips about her legs forthcoming from the suddenly serious gambler. "I learned that rather than complaining about the way things are or how people see you, you have to walk your own path. You did what you thought was right at the time and that's the most anybody can ask of you." He gently gives her a pat on the shoulder, his golden hand clinking meaningfully as Darts pulls her towards the fracas going down nearby. "Now come on, I can hear the howls of some kind of demented ice golem and we don't want to be late for that party."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:50 pm
When the swirling mess of wind and viral dust was destroyed, Odd recalled Adagio, coughing weakly. "Ugh... It's... It's a really... good thing... I'm not... normal." He grunted to himself, his arm covering the hole in his torso to avoid horrifying any of his friends any further than needed. Provided any of them actually saw what happened to him with that Scolipede rampaging the way it had been. Not like he could blame them for that, really.

He could hear Breeze behind Entr'acte as she started loosing control, herself, and chose to stay turned away for the moment when he heard Sub arrive. He chose to be one of the few, if not the only one, who refused to look away from Scolipede. "I need... to remove... the corruption from... it's soul..." He told himself. "Take me...closer." He told Entr'acte, the Aegislash slowly making it's way over to the unfortunate Scolipede's corpse, battered, broken and twisted as it was. Odd held a hand out over the deceased Pokemon's shattered form, slowly muttering a few words under his breath and a small wave of Ghost energy pulsed outward from his hand toward the beast's body. A pulse of an unidentified energy returned toward him and he dropped his hand.

Floating back toward Sub and Amaranth now, Odd nodded to them from Entr'acte's arms. "I didn't... bring any Pokeballs... with me... or I'd have... caught it to protect... it from this..." He grunted, his breathing ragged by now. "I saw...Some of us... go inside..." He added, slowly raising his unoccupied arm and pointing toward the entrance of Prism Tower.

Inside the tower, Lykas grabbed Wren and ducked back behind the wall they were peering around when Regice began attacking indiscriminately. "This is getting ridiculous." He told himself before spinning back around the wall to call an order to Naiad. Between the Blizzard and the following Ancient Power, however, he found an unconscious Corsola frozen in a block of ice. "Son of a-" He quickly recalled the Water-type and grabbed another ball. Tossing out the newest one, he released Geneveive once again. That Regice was half buried in stone and frozen lava at this point. Restrain it's arms a bit and he should be able to hit it. "Spider Web!" He ordered the Bug.

Geneveive started to jump around when the Gravity hit, causing . He'd been released close to Regice just as the attack started but he had enough time to hurl a massive, sticky web at the Legendary, intending to wrap around it's upper body and bind it's arms in place. They might not last long against it's below-zero body temperature but all Lykas needed was a second or two. About the time the web we spit, Lykas threw the Master Ball in his hand. He hadn't seen Leslie throw hers around her crashing all over herself so whose managed to catch it would be anyone's guess at this point.

Wren ducked backwards when Lykas flung him out of the range of the Blizzard attack and, luckily, the staircase seemed to protect them from the Ancient Power. "Sorry Altissima, this isn't your forte." He told the Petilil before recalling her. Tossing out another ball, he released Aconite close to Regice. "Spiky Shield!" The man called out. Aconite appeared from her ball and, arms thrust forward, summoned a dome-like shield before her comprised of green energy and covered in jutting spikes that threatened to skewer anything dumb enough to try and physically attack her through it. Hopefully she could stop whatever was left of the Regice's attack from hitting anyone else.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:14 am
"I'll just go in and say Ditto to what Darts said." Sub said in reply to Amaranth's despair over the death of the Scolipede, watching her safely recalling Breeze back to her ball. After recalling both Valdemar and Nevermore Sub would walk up to the Scolipede, taking note of Odd who was clearly covering up a wound. "Don't go actual-dying on me just yet." He cracked wise at Odd. Sub knew that while a wound like that probably hurt like hell it wouldn't kill someone like Odd. Might inconvenience him and take awhile to heal and a lot of energy to repair but he would bounce back in time. Once the Ghost Channeler did his thing to the deceased bug the Snagem leader knelt before it and began to make preparations. "I'm going to get this thing out of the city, bury it somewhere in the wastelands where nothing can get to it. You guys go help the others and fast, I ran into a few Royal Guards when taking out those Talonflame so our presence in the city is very much noted." He only lied about one thing; he wasn't going to bury the Scolipede, but burn it. Had to, it was still infected and now that it's dead purifying it wasn't an option. He just didn't want Amaranth to know.

-----

The flames spewed by the Magmar would rush towards the downed hybrid, the woman unable to do anything quick enough to stop it before the fire ignited the abundance of flammable sludge in explosive fashion. The suddenly ignition caused a small explosion around Zera, flames shooting up high up into the ceiling, her screams of pain only barely muffled by the explosion. The force of the explosion caused some of the stone roof and wall behind her to break off, now a pile of rubble where Zera once laid, the flames slowly puttering out as the last of the sludge was burned. No further sounds came from the rubble.

The Crobat, in a panic over its trainer being blown up, burned, and buried didn't see the Shadow Ball coming and was smacked hard by it, sent tumbling through the air before it got the hint and darted out of the underground vault as quick as it could, it was now a matter of survival.

Now bound by a Sticky Web and its thought process very briefly disrupted by an Extrasensory the Regice just seemed to remain motionless as not one but two Master Balls were thrown at it. The curious energy sensitives might question if their attacks were what really had bound the Regice and rendered it an immobile target for capture as it was clear it still had an abundance of energy left to fight with, or maybe it was Zera's quick fall and sudden defeat, the Regi simply abandoning its protective role. Or maybe there was even a third option they weren't considering. Whatever the reason the Iceburg Pokemon was ripe for capture and the two Master Balls slammed into it at what looked like relatively the same time.

One of the devices would pop open and suck the legend up, dropping back to the ground shaking a few times while the other Master Ball rolled back towards its owner empty. Who captured Regice?

(1: Reno Vantas. 2: Requiem of Whyspers.)

Regice was now captured and Zera apparently defeated. It was finally over. The others would have quit a scene to arrive to once they made it down here.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:32 am
Tristen had to back off quite a bit from the sudden explosion that rocked the area. Fortunately he himself didn't get caught up in the blast. As Tristen's newfound ally, Magmar, walked over towards him, looking at him, the Pokemon could only see a solemn look on the boy's face. Despite the extreme heat brought on by a now smoldering hybrid corpse under rubble, and a walking furnace of a Pokemon nearby the boy, Tristen couldn't help but to feel a cold chill whip upon him. The boy rubbed up and down his left arm as he just stared at what he did. This...didn't feel good at all...

"Magmar?" The Pokemon spoke up.

"I'll be alright...I think..." he said. The boy only could wonder if there was another way; if there was a way to make Zera answer for all she had done. Lessons that unearthed itself from the back of Tristen's mind from the training room as his adoptive father taught him about last resorts and easy ways out. Despite how wicked Zera was, the boy couldn't help but wonder if he had done the right thing, if what he managed to do. Even if there was no other course of action, the boy thought, he couldn't help but to feel pity. Where did it go wrong with her, he could only wonder. If anything about all of this, the boy did suddenly start to understand why his adoptive family worries about him during these missions. It wasn't just for his safety...

"Magmar, I'm sorry I had you do that. If anything bad comes of it, I'll take the blame, okay? Come on...let's go." Tristen said, walking off.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:12 pm
Leslie would watch her Master Ball as it drew closer to her chosen target, a smirk crossing her face as she could see this thing finally being put away and her getting another addition to her team. At least, before it disappeared in a flash in front of her and her ball continued on its flight path towards the pile of rubble where Zera used to be. Staring for a moment with a look of disappointment on her face, the hybrid would march on past to retrieve the two Pokeballs she now had sitting over with the exploded people. Snatching up the Master Ball and her Pokeball for Grunt, she would return the Onix and Torkoal before she picked up on something. Namely, Tristen having his small breakdown.

"Oh, grow up." Leslie groaned, rolling her eyes as she packed her Pokeballs away. How was it that they could be the same age and he still act like such a little kid? "What? You think you're gonna get a time out because you fought her too roughly? Bite me, Sparky. Own up to what you did and stop moping because you 'coulda done it better'. Stuff happened, thats it." Leslie lectured at Tristen, now beginning to walk alongside him as he went to leave. She was not going to let him simply walk away when she was making what she thought were very valid points.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 1:42 pm
Reno Vantas
Leslie would watch her Master Ball as it drew closer to her chosen target, a smirk crossing her face as she could see this thing finally being put away and her getting another addition to her team. At least, before it disappeared in a flash in front of her and her ball continued on its flight path towards the pile of rubble where Zera used to be. Staring for a moment with a look of disappointment on her face, the hybrid would march on past to retrieve the two Pokeballs she now had sitting over with the exploded people. Snatching up the Master Ball and her Pokeball for Grunt, she would return the Onix and Torkoal before she picked up on something. Namely, Tristen having his small breakdown.

"Oh, grow up." Leslie groaned, rolling her eyes as she packed her Pokeballs away. How was it that they could be the same age and he still act like such a little kid? "What? You think you're gonna get a time out because you fought her too roughly? Bite me, Sparky. Own up to what you did and stop moping because you 'coulda done it better'. Stuff happened, thats it." Leslie lectured at Tristen, now beginning to walk alongside him as he went to leave. She was not going to let him simply walk away when she was making what she thought were very valid points.

Tristen stopped for a second, listening to Leslie. Her words didn't help. In fact, it just only irritated the boy, being reminded of what he left behind a few years ago. "Grow up? Coming from someone who is too callus to look past her own personal worldview..." Tristen said. "...but its Freth that gets called the 'Ice Queen'." The boy couldn't help but to roll his eyes himself. He really needed some time on his own...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:37 pm
"No need to argue, children." A voice called out from the pile of rubble that was Zera's 'grave'. Anyone looking in that direction would find a certain Weezing hybrid digging her way out of the rubble, the heavily burned woman now standing on top of the rubble in almost no clothing, a majority of it burned away from Tristen's hit job. "You have more important things to worry about." She said with her usual cocky smile, despite the fact that it appeared she could barely stand nor breath, in fact it was a miracle she was still alive. Or was it?

A mysterious red line of pulsating energy running from Zera's torso face and Tristen's chest was now visible. This line pulsated from Tristen's end towards Zera, the 'second face' making a sucking gesture as it seemed to be sucking on the energy like a straw. Tristen would realize what was going on, he could feel now, Zera was draining him of his life force for, the energy flowing from him to her. It was a Pain Split and considering Tristen was in much better shape than Zera, who was near death, she was draining a lot out of the young boy. She must have pulled it off when Tristen tackled her. The energy she began to rob Tristen of was healing her, her burns slowly disappearing, her skin repairing its self as little puffs of 'steam' rose up off her body.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:00 pm
The boy rubbed his head, his thoughts racing and a wave of exhaustion hit him. So much has happened over...well, who knows how long at this point since this whole incident started. And worse, now he ended up with Leslie on his case, much to his disdain. However, once Zera spoke from beneath the rubble, Tristen perked up immediately, a ever worse cold chill overcame the boy. A wave of fear? Perhaps total disbelief. Once he saw Zera pull herself out, he couldn't believe it. That was sure to have done her in, between being burned inside and out with a sludge fueled pyro and burial under crushing rubble, there couldn't have been.

Tristen then noticed the second face on Zera, staring in confusion for a brief instant, but before the boy could act, another wave of exhaustion hit him. He didn't know where it came from, but suddenly, it was as if the wind was just now knocked out of him. His knees collapsed on him and the boy hit the floor face first, a loud bodily flop bringing everything to silence for the next few seconds.

"MAGMAR!" The fiery Pokemon shouted. Tristen, already having been rocked hard by the Double Hit from earlier, had no defense against that, especially so suddenly. The Magmar would see nothing more than a Electrike hybrid, with a glassed over gaze to a nearby wall. Lights were on, no one home. This kid was out.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:04 pm
Aile sighed a breath of relief when the Regice was snagged, finally daring to stand up. Tatooine would be recalled to her Pokeball finally, the orb being put away as she made her way over to the pile of rubble that may or may not contain the corpse of Zera. Her face held an extremely uncaring look as her gaze went from the door that had the unique tree on it to the pile and back a couple of times. Kayvaan would watch her as she did this, trying to discern her thoughts. Finally, when Sarlaac arrived, Aile pointed at the rubble. “Sarlaac, make sure the job’s finished.” The little sand pile had begun to make her way into the pile of rocks, even offering Aile her shovel when Zera burst out, draining Tristan of his own energy.

“You just don’t know when to stay down, do you? Kayvaan, get her down. Sarlaac, I’m sure I don’t need to tell you to follow your instincts.” The trainer was almost eerily calm as she ordered her ninja frog to subdue Zera in some way, her Pokémon looking at her for a moment before darting behind her and slashing at her back with a Night Slash, going for and attempt to have her stumble forwards into the hungry pile of sand that was in position to intercept her meal Zera and shift her attention. Preferably deal with her once and for all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:07 pm
She didn't even bother pausing her lecture to Tristen as she heard a voice from beneath the rubble where Zera had been trapped, instead simply turning towards it and running. "Now see! You just spent the last minute moping over the fact you didn't kill someone! How dumb do you feel now?!" She barked, continuing her sprint as she saw a red line stretching across the floor. Giving a quick stumble to the side, Leslie would do her best to avoid the red line of who the hell knows and isntead just simply begin helicoptering her second mouth around her head, aiming to club Zera with what amounted to a steel post. The fact this would probably beneficial to Aile's attempt to put her into a sandtrap was mainly secondary. Leslie just wanted an excuse to show off the superiority of sending the Steel hybrid to beat up the Poison hybrid.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:26 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I sighed, feeling bad for her. The situation was far less than ideal, I knew. "I know this isn't the best of situations, but our actions here have saved lives. It was a shame what happened to Scolipede, but it's virus-induced wrath had to be subdued, else there's no telling how many people it could have hurt."

With that, I got on my Hoverboard. "I'll understand if you want to distance yourself from this, but if you're still up for it, our friends may need our help. As far as I know, they're still working to stop the hybrid responsible for all this." After saying that, I waited a moment to see if she would join me in hunting down Zera. If she didn't feel up to it, though, I'd respect her for it and move on.

"Joshua was....similar to that Scolipede once...but with no care in time..." The Treecko makes a noise and tugs on her sweater, and she cuddles it once more. The world was far more real...and she realized with a heavy heart that this was part of her role to play. They had to help any way they could...and right now, the others needed help to. "No, I'll...I'll join you. We have gone so far--we can't let that stop us now."

She toys with her Pokeball for her Altaria, adjusting her grip on the Treecko, and looks out, gauging her distance. "Okay buddy...back into your ball for now." She says, recalling the green pokemon and clipping it back to her belt. Brief look of making sure things are secure, she looks back to him. "You'll beat me there...but I need the run."

She drops to all fours like a marathon runner...and pushes off like one, but ends up in what looks to be a natural gait on all fours, bounding down towards where she'd seen the others go.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff