Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 2 - The Shadow of War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:28 pm
The combination of Water attacks followed up by Electric attacks would zap the bugs into submission where they would then be swept away and dissolved in the terrible corrupt waters of the Shadow Torrent, the identical Shadow energy breaking down the beetles back into their original state and becoming one with the vile water. Finally the Infestation was over. "Thank goodness that's over." The old man said. Honchkrow and Lampent would incinerate a few stragglers.

While that was taken care of a more horrific event would occur. Odd was simply too slow or rather the Shadow Scolipede had picked up too much speed in the battle thanks to its Speed Boost as it skewered the Ghost Channeler with its left horn, the energy appendage piercing through his midsection and carrying him with it until it slammed into the Aegislash shield, energy horns becoming lodged into the shield as a strange energy was emitted from it, draining the Scolipede of some of its attack power. It was at this point that the beast was pummeled by Arkana's Frustration, causing the creature to moan in pain as it showed signs of wearing down.

Gima would appear from the Onix's earlier made tunnel to throw an Ultra Ball at the beast and yet the trainer would appear at the worse time as Breeze conjured up a terrible twister with Shadow Storm, the Shadow based vortex consuming Scolipede, Odd, Aegislash, and Gima, snatching up his thrown Ultra Ball and disposing it before it could reach Shadow Scolipede.

"Scoli..." Cried the Scolipede as the Shadow Storm slashed and cut away at it with its razor-like winds. It was at this point that the energy built inside of it began to swell and boil up to the surface, a notable terrible vibe sensed by the energy sensitives. "Pede...scolipede!" Roared the beast from inside of the vortex as it unleashed the charged up energy finally, bits and chunks of its carapace breaking off and dissolving.

The unleashed energy would take on the form of an explosion of 'dust', the monster using a Shadow Dust. The Shadow Storm however would suck up the dust and contain it within the twister, the dust almost purely made up of viral particles. While the Shadow Scolipede seemed almost knocked out from even using this attack a new problem was created. The Shadow Storm was now filled with particles that if allowed to disperse would become airborne and flow through out the city, infecting any Pokemon unfortunate enough to make contact with it. For now the vortex contained it but it couldn't forever, the Snagems had to do something or else they would have a new Shadow pandemic on their hands.

-----

Zera would unleash a puff of concentrated gas as Aile swung her staff again, allowing the woman to jump over it to superhuman heights. While airborne her hybrid senses would trip and she would turn her head in midair to note the Fire Blast heading straight for her. Instinctively she would unleash a cloud of Haze, the icy cloud surrounding her before the Fire Blast slammed into her with a fiery explosion.

Soon enough the Sandstorm would blow away the smoke and Haze to reveal the female hybrid staggering back up to her feet, the woman now scorched and her shirt completely burned away to reveal a singed sports bra and more notable a small face protruding from her torso. The second face looked just like her except more dim appear as it just stared at nothing blankly and its mouth stayed shut.

With an angry glare at Tristen the woman would begin to laugh, taking note of the Magmar which attacked her. "My Magmar...you stole my Magmar and now you try to kill me with it. Ha!" She said, shaking her head. "I'm going to kill you first." Zera smiled before slamming a Pokeball on the ground, unleashing her only Pokemon on her, Crobat.

As the bat appeared it would conjured up a Twister, the vortex sucking up the sands of the Sandstorm and violently spinning towards Aile. While that happened Zera unleashed a puff of gas beneath her and then behind her to send herself flying up and over towards Tristen with great speed, coming down on him with a glowing crashing drop kick empowered by Normal energy. If it hit or not she would following it up with a similarly empowered uppercut at the boy as she utilized Double Hit.

The Regice would take the consecutive blow of rocks from the Rock Blast relatively well, just beeping a little bit as it appeared pained but not that much. It was however enough to get its attention as it lazily spun around to fire off a powerful Charge Beam from its hand at the Corsola. This was however an opening for Torkoal and Tatoone, the burning tortoise slamming into the living ice statue with fiery fury, followed up by the Bulldoze attack from beneath it, causing the distracted legend to stumble and sway to the side. While stumbling a certain Onix would reappear to smack the legend with its Iron Tail, catching it off guard and causing it to flip once in the air before the Pokemon managed to catch its self.

"Reg...gi gi..." It beeped as it righted its self and turned to face its attackers. "Ice!" It beep loudly as a Blizzard was explosively materialized around it and its attacks, the icy gale spinning around them with its extreme cold and power. While the fierce winds blew the Regice would summon forth the rubble once again with Ancient Power and sent them to seek out the Snagems and their Pokemon in the Blizzard, using the winds not only to befuddle its targets but to also give the rocks increased velocity. Attacking the Regice head on was not enough.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:43 pm
As the Infestation died, I breathed a deep sigh of relief. I felt exhausted after all that, and my Pokemon looked worn out. The Protect dome lasted this long, barely. But now that there was no need for it, my team let it fade out of existence.

"Thank you all for holding your ground like that," I said wearily to my team, thanking each of them personally before recalling them. It was then that I turned my attention to Rhyme and the citizen we protected together. "We might want to get out of here before something worse happens," I started to say, only to get a bad feeling strong enough to make me turn around. That vortex... there was no way I could make it stop. I had only one Pokemon with Flying-type moves and there's no way she had the power to disable something like that. And with my immunizer covered in a barrier of Psychic-type energy, I couldn't protect her from the virus even if she did attempt to stop it.

I shook my head and turned away, hoping that other Snagems would be equipped and capable to defuse the situation, because I certainly wasn't. I could almost hear Keiko's voice in my head, screaming 'I told you so'.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:48 pm
SubonicXP
As the bat appeared it would conjured up a Twister, the vortex sucking up the sands of the Sandstorm and violently spinning towards Aile. While that happened Zera unleashed a puff of gas beneath her and then behind her to send herself flying up and over towards Tristen with great speed, coming down on him with a glowing crashing drop kick empowered by Normal energy. If it hit or not she would following it up with a similarly empowered uppercut at the boy as she utilized Double Hit.

Tristen went wide-eyed as Zera, full speed ahead, rushed for the boy. Instinctively, the Electrike kid braced for impact. Immediately the boy felt the crushing blow, making the kid hobble over some, but before he realized it, one mighty haymaker came right for him that practically lifted him off the ground for a second. "AAA!" The kid hit the ground dazed for a second. It wasn't the worst hit he's ever felt, but it at least made it to his top ten, he can attest. The boy lifted his head up to see what was now his crazed adversary and her condition. The fire blast looked to have done some damage, but not enough for anyone's liking, let alone his. But as he studied on, he realized something...the boy's observation under pressure started to go into overdrive. An idea started to come up.

The boy picked himself up off the ground, a bit staggering, breathing rather heavily at that. He wiped the bottom side of his mouth, feeling that Zera managed to bust something inside his lip. "Is tha-...Is that...all you got?" The boy said, knowing good and well he's trying to antagonize the hybrid.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:52 pm
Odd gasped as he was hit, Scolipede's speed catching him off guard. He'd been so focused on trying to put a stop to it that he didn't notice how much faster it had gotten. A deep crimson ichor oozed from the hole in his torso around the horn of Bug energy still impaling him as he was carried along and, with a slam into his own Aegislash, he was pushed off the insectoid spear. "Speed... Boost..." The Channeler grunted, coughing up more thick crimson ichor as Scolipede's horn dematerialized and dropped him to the ground at last. Too little, too late, he realized, as he fought to remain conscious. His Untethered Soul couldn't protect him from physical attacks like that if he couldn't remain aware of them coming at him and he'd let his guard down. There was no one to blame but himself, now and he knew that.

"Slaaaaaaaash." Entr'acte exclaimed as he reached down and scooped up his trainer.

"I'll...I'll be ok..." Odd assured the Ghost-type. "I'm not...dead yet." He laughed, knowing that statement to be entirely untrue. He hadn't had a chance to tell his allies yet but Doc had made a very important discovery about him after that last time he nearly killed himself. But he wasn't done just yet. At the very least, there was one thing he could still do.

"Adagio..." He dropped the Lampent's ball into the shield he rested in the bowl of, releasing her into the area. "Inferno." He instructed, pointing at the whorl of Shadow-infected wind and dust curling swirling between them all. Hopefully her flames would be more effective than his own had been this time.

"La....Lamp....pent..." Adagio struggled to reply, clearly sniffling at her trainer's wounded state. She would only allow herself a moment to mourn, however, before doing as she was bid and firing a massive ball of indigo flames toward the Shadow Storm/Shadow Dust mixture.

Lykas, down in the crypt below Prism Tower, pulled something from his pocket and began to load it into his Snag Machine.

"What's that?" Wren asked, referring to the gauntlet-like device on the hybrid's arm.

"It's a Master Ball. And that Regice is about to be mine." Lykas replied, pumping his left arm in the air both to prepare himself and to prime the Master Ball with the Snag Machine's effect. "See if you can distract it a little more."

"Uh..." Wren thought for a moment before realizing he did have a way to do that. Recalling Hemlock back to his ball again, he instead, released Altissima once more. "Use Grasswhistle." He told the Petilil, holding her tight to his chest so she wouldn't get hurt. Despite the slightly dry and browned state of her head leaves, they began to spin slowly twitching from time to time as they began to play a beautiful melody that filled the air in the dungeon they inhabited, trying to put her foes to sleep.

Lykas covered his ears to resist the effect and, when he felt like he had the chance, he hurled the Master Ball in his Snag Machine'd hand at the Regice. He'd pass Avalugg on to Blizz or Freth later. Maybe Tristen. The kid like overpowered Pokemon, he thought.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:03 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
As the Infestation died, I breathed a deep sigh of relief. I felt exhausted after all that, and my Pokemon looked worn out. The Protect dome lasted this long, barely. But now that there was no need for it, my team let it fade out of existence.

"Thank you all for holding your ground like that," I said wearily to my team, thanking each of them personally before recalling them. It was then that I turned my attention to Rhyme and the citizen we protected together. "We might want to get out of here before something worse happens," I started to say, only to get a bad feeling strong enough to make me turn around. That vortex... there was no way I could make it stop. I had only one Pokemon with Flying-type moves and there's no way she had the power to disable something like that. And with my immunizer covered in a barrier of Psychic-type energy, I couldn't protect her from the virus even if she did attempt to stop it.

I shook my head and turned away, hoping that other Snagems would be equipped and capable to defuse the situation, because I certainly wasn't. I could almost hear Keiko's voice in my head, screaming 'I told you so'.

The infestation was gone, and her pokemon cheered as she gave them all brief bits of affection and hurriedly recalled them. "Thank you....you and your pokemon all..." She notices the way that he ends up distressed, the way he turns away. She nods briefly to the older man, and then looks to him. "Hey...uhm..." She trails, not knowing his name and realizing she felt silly for calling him out. "Take your Pokemon. Get him to safety. We need to get people not fighting as far away from here as we can." She fingers another pokeball, turning the sphere by her fingertips, and summons her Altaria again.

"One more time, friend. Dragon breath that twister!" She'd not seen what caused it, what'd happened, but someone was injured and they were sending a fiery attack it's way...might as well be helpful as her cloud pokemon rose into the air and blasted the twisting duo-shadow move with it's breath.

Joshua rests its tiny green body against her leg, and their eyes meet when she looks down. It was....oddly reassuring that the Treecko was trying to comfort her. She appreciated it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:10 pm
I nodded at Rhyme, and looked to the old man, only to hear one of the Pokeball on my belt open. I turned to see what had happened to see Angeal standing there. "Sorry, Boss, but leaving something like that lying around doesn't sit well with me. I know you're worried about us, but I've got ranged moves. I can keep my distance."

I felt humbled by Angeal's offer. I realized then that giving up was a bit of an issue with me. "Thanks, Angeal. I'm going to help this older gentleman get away. I'll leave you here for now. Just don't get infected."

Angeal scoffed at that. He'd probably be smirking if he didn't have a beak. "I got this, Boss. Do what you gotta do."

I nodded, and turned to the civilian, "Come on, let's get you to safety." I said, feeling a bit better about the situation. Meanwhile, Angeal turned to face the Shadow tornado and breathed flame into a strange shape before launching it at the storm, effectively using Fire Blast.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:28 pm
SubonicXP

All Amaranth could do at this point was watch everything unfold in horror, wondering if her decision to let any infections happen was truly worth it, especially as the attacks mixed and ultimately created what would surely become another region-wide pandemic, to say nothing of the Pokemon that'd surely be infected on a more local level. She should've tried to stop Breeze while she had the chance, or at least try to handle the infection in something a bit more controlled than the middle of a fight like this.

For a moment, she wondered if she were any better than Ein, and it seemed that her Togekiss wasn't done either, driving herself into a horrible rage and trying to put Scolipede through even more hell- if there was any left for it to experience- with a Shadow Blast that threatened to destroy anything it came across. Surely this would end well with two Pokemon in Hyper Mode.

[Shadow Meter, Togekiss: 10/10]  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 4:38 pm
Leslie's Onix roared in protest as the Blizzard began to buffet him, although the Ancientpower appeared to be much less effective. Almost in reaction, Grunt rose out of the ground rapidly, triggering a Rick Slide that pounded the Regice and surrounded the thing in rock debris. Looking over towards the Regice, Leslie could feel an idea beginning to form for how to take care of this behemoth. "Mikey, Lava Plume! Blast its legs!" Leslie shouted, slamming her bag down as she scrambled to find the rainy day supplies she had...liberated from Reno's room. It wasn't kleptomania if you gave it back.

Meanwhile, with the Torkoal, it was busy doing it's best to hose the Regice's legs with a Lava Plume. While it certainly did some damage, the main purpose wpuld become clear as the lava rapidly hardened on contact with the legendary Ice type, solidifying the rocks from the Rock Slide to entrap the Regice while Leslie got out the one thing she knew could do the job.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:40 pm
Tatooine would shiver as the Blizzard was unleashed, her typing not looking fondly at all upon the element. "Gooooon..." She'd do her damnedest to try and draw upon enough fire energy to belt out a Flamethrower at the Regice, attempting to have it not only damage the legend but also keep her warm. That idea would be short lived as the Flygon was subsequently hit with the Ancientpower, being thrown out of the air and down onto the ground, unmoving besides breathing.

Tatooine wouldn't be the only one affected by the sudden cold temperature, as Aile began shivering horribly as well. "Bah... Merde, how the hell did I become so used to unbearably hot temperatures now?" She'd crouch down to keep herself from getting picked up by the Twister, finally having to protect her own eyes for the first time during the Sandstorm. "Sarlaac, Hypnosis! Now or never little one!"

A small pile of sand that had somehow stayed in place during the Sandstorm near Zera and suddenly grew a child's shovel and a black void with light blue ethereal eyes, the Sandygast revealing itself. "Sand," she shouted angrily, probably complaining about the temperature dip. However, the little pile of sand would comply and throw out a wave of hypnotic energy at the nearest enemy, which was Zera in this case.

The trainer would refocus her attention to the Crobat in front of her, grabbing out another Pokéball and pressing the button to enlarge it, but before she would send the Pokémon out, she would sense the connection between her and Tatooine cut off as the Flygon went down, her head swiveling over to the approximate area where she fell. "~/~! Kayvaan, keep that bat busy! I need to get over to Tati!" She threw out the Pokéball to reveal her black Greninja, who immediately took action by diving into a nearby shadow. He'd reappear behind the Crobat via Shadow Sneak, attacking it would a ghost energy charged kick while his trainer ran to the aid of her dragon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:27 pm
The combined Fire moves and other heated attacks would light up the Shadow Storm dust laden twister like a bonfire, not only burning up the Shadow Dust but also eventually causing the twister to collapse and dissipate as it was robbed of the oxygen it needed to maintain its form. As soon as the vile tornado was destroyed another Hyper Mode Pokemon, albeit owned by one of the 'heroes' of our story, would attack the Shadow Scolipede, sending the bug flying off the ground with a Shadow Blast. Where it landed is where it would stay, completely still forever. Whether or not it was the Shadow Blast that killed the Scolipede or the damage it had suffered from the prolonged Hyper Mode state on top of the over usage of Shadow moves was a question not easily answered. One could see the damage it did to its self as a majority of its carapace was either cracked or just completely dissolved by the Shadow energy it had utilized. This would be a reminder to the Snagems about the horrors of Shadow Pokemon, not only are they a danger to others but also to themselves, willingly destroying themselves in their clouded rage.

That was when Sub arrived, riding on top of Valdemar, the Hydreigon holding three knocked out Talonflame, one in each mouth. "Do you guys realize how many freakin' birds they got guarding this place!? I saw the dome illusion-didn't fool me-over Centrico Plaza and thought that was a dang good idea but by the time I got here it disappeared so I had to spend what felt like an eternity bird hunting, trying to keep them away for obvious reasons. I'm still getting feathers out of my hair!" He said needlessly dramatically as he pulled a feather out of his hair for emphasis. "Where is Zera and the others?" He asked no one in particular, giving the deceased Scolipede a passing glance. He wasn't surprised. It was sad and all but when you lived as long as him and seen as much of Ein's monstrosities as he had it had a tendency to make you numb.

Sub would then take notice of the Hyper Mode Togekiss, Breeze still rampaging. With a sigh he slipped a Dusk Ball out and tapped the button on the front. "I won't hurt her, Amaranth, but get ready to put her to recall her." He said as the ball popped open to release Nevermore, the Murkrow gently perching on his shoulder. "Get ready girl, time to show them our latest trick." With that said he held up his Snag Machine and tapped the Z-Crystal, his Darkinium Z, plugged into the Sparkling Stone affixed to the device.

A surge of black energy would then rush out of the crystal which Nevermore would then begin to absorb, a growing shroud of Dark energy surrounding the bird as it prepared its Z-Move. "Z-Quash, Nevermore." He ordered the bird.

"Nevermore!" Cawed the Murkrow as she expanded her wings and puffed her chest out with pride. The Dark energy that surrounded Nevermore would disappear and instantly reappear surrounding Breeze. The Dark energy shroud would send the Togekiss plummeting to the ground like a shipping container filled with Snorlax. There the Fairy Pokemon would stay, unable to move. An ordinary Quash could restrain the weak completely and bog down the strong, but Nevermore's Z-Quash was a different level, the energy denying the slightest of movement outside of the ones needed to live, such as breathing. It was like being completely paralyzed, but it would not go away until either the user chose to free its target or the energy ran out.

"Eventually Breeze will wear herself out trying to get free and once she does the Hyper Mode will end. Been practicing this specifically for restraining Shadow Pokemon gone Hyper Mode. I guess I should have showed up earlier..." He said with a laugh, though he had a feeling from what he felt earlier that Scolipede would have been much tougher to hold down.

-----

"Is that all I got? Is that all I got!?" Zera shouted and then burst into laughter and yet continued to attack while cackling, lunging at the boy hybrid as she prepared to slug him good. That was when a hypnotic wave of suggestion hit her, the woman mumbling and stumbling as the sudden urge to sleep washed over her. "You...that won't..." She tried to speak as her thoughts became blurred. She wasn't asleep but for a brief moment she was distracted and dazed. The Grasswhistle just made it that much harder to hang on.

The Crobat on the other hand saw its trainer in trouble and went to move to snap her out of it, that was before a certain frog sprung from the shadows and struck it, causing the bat to do cartwheels in the air before regaining its positioning. Unable to get to its trainer now that it had a foe in its path the Crobat decided to attack and aid its trainer at the same time as it began to let out a horrible screeching said and began to flail around as it utilized Uproar, the Greninja getting the worse of it due to proximity. If all goes well it hoped to snap its trainer out of her daze with its startling cry.

As the Blizzard around the Regice ended instead of dissipating it spread out and consumed the entire room, losing some of its deathly wind speeds as it converted into a Hail, cancelling out the Sandstorm that was previous conjured. Next rocks would fall all around the legend, piling on top of it until it could no longer be seen, Tatooine getting a parting shot of Flamethrower in before the rocks completely entombed it. Next the Lava Plume blast against the rock pile, seeping through the gaps and rapidly cooling against the ice construct on the inside. From what could be seen Leslie's idea worked as it appeared the Iceburg Pokemon was trapped inside. At least, for the most part.

While the Regice remained motionless inside the rocks began to become iced over, a thick layer of ice forming over them until they became more ice than rock. "Ice!" The Regi gave off a quick siren like beep as a surge of energy ala Ancient Power burst forward from it, sending the loose rock core ice chunks from its 'waist' up flying in all directions like missiles, slamming into both Pokemon and Snagem, threatening to knock out the unfortunate. The Regice would not end there as it appeared to not be too happy about being trapped. A quick flashing pattern of dots would be followed up by a selective Gravity attack, targeting all those still standing to oppose it, to ensure they would not escape its assault by pseudo Ice/Rock Ancient Power'. The Grasswhistle didn't appear to both it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:39 pm
After guiding the older gentleman away from the storm, I returned alone to check on Angeal to discover that the Shadow Storm had vanished entirely. "I take it you took care of the hazzard?" I asked him, silently hoping that such would be the case.

Angeal shrugged, but I could tell he was proud of the combined accomplishment he was a part of. "Done deal, Boss. It didn't take much effort to nullify it, though I wasn't exactly attacking it alone."

"Thank you for your bravery," I said, once again sighing in relief. "Come on, You've earned a rest. I'll go see if there's anything else that needs doing, but with Scolipede down and no infested tornado, things seem to have calmed down for now."

Angeal nodded, and let me return him to his ball. With that, I almost got on my Hoverboard, but remembered Rhyme at the last second. She certainly did her part to vanquish the Shadow Storm, as well, not to mention Scolipede. "Are you alright?" I asked, turning to face her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:48 pm
She felt a...sense of accomplishment, standing besides her Altaria and her Treecko when the tornado went up into flames and disappeared....but the body of the deceased pokemon gave her pause.

...She honestly didn't know what to say, and she felt her grass-type tug at her pant leg. The Treecko was pulled up into her arms...and Joshua blinked when Rhyme buried her face into the back of its head, hugging it closely to her. The small Hybrid tried her best to stay calm but she honestly had been scared enough by this fight.

Was all of this necessary? Couldn't there be another way instead of the recklessness of Shadows? She wanted to throw something at the individual who dreamed that infecting pokemon like this was okay.

"Good job, Aria..." She whispered, and the pokemon craned its head to brush foreheads with its' trainer. Back into a Pokeball it went a few seconds later, and the Hybrid's breath catches when she hears a voice talking to her.

She turns her attention back over, expression mixed but theres easily pain written on her face, in her eyes. "I..don't know, really..." She answers honestly, looking back to the carapace before turning to face him. Sub begins talking when she has her back to him, and she raises her voice to answer.

"Well this is a well populated place. It makes sense. I think she ran on ahead...with the others..." The girl trails off, rubbing her eyes with the corner of her sleeve. They had work to do, stuff to get done but she didn't...want to go further. She wanted to stay here and help whoever was needing assistance. She briefly lost herself in her thoughts, seemingly knocked off-guard by the most recent of events.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:00 pm
SubonicXP

"Is that all I got? Is that all I got!?" Zera shouted and then burst into laughter and yet continued to attack while cackling, lunging at the boy hybrid as she prepared to slug him good. That was when a hypnotic wave of suggestion hit her, the woman mumbling and stumbling as the sudden urge to sleep washed over her. "You...that won't..." She tried to speak as her thoughts became blurred. She wasn't asleep but for a brief moment she was distracted and dazed. The Grasswhistle just made it that much harder to hang on.

The price one pays for paying more mind to a twelve year old instead of the older, more experienced fighters. Though, that being said, the twelve year old did have a few tricks up his sleeve. As Zera staggered, halting her attack and trying to stay awake from the bombardment of sleep-inducing attacks. Tristen rushed the woman, nearly tackling her, and drove her fist right in her second, dead like face, practically shoving his fist in her mouth. "You know, Zera, you might have a good idea after all." The boy said, his eyes narrowing. This was an Electrike hybrid that had enough. "Just gonna need some fuel!" Tristen shouted, his whole body lighting up with electricity, discharging as hard as he could a powerful Spark attack, hoping that he can force Zera to put out some of her sludge-like toxins from her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:11 pm
Blizzard120

The price one pays for paying more mind to a twelve year old instead of the older, more experienced fighters. Though, that being said, the twelve year old did have a few tricks up his sleeve. As Zera staggered, halting her attack and trying to stay awake from the bombardment of sleep-inducing attacks. Tristen rushed the woman, nearly tackling her, and drove her fist right in her second, dead like face, practically shoving his fist in her mouth. "You know, Zera, you might have a good idea after all." The boy said, his eyes narrowing. This was an Electrike hybrid that had enough. "Just gonna need some fuel!" Tristen shouted, his whole body lighting up with electricity, discharging as hard as he could a powerful Spark attack, hoping that he can force Zera to put out some of her sludge-like toxins from her.

As Tristen pounced and then proceeded to shove his hand into her second 'face's' mouth the woman snapped back to reality, the sound of the Uproar washing away any remains of grogginess as well. "Gyah, what are you doing!?" That's when the Spark happened, causing the woman to flop around a bit from the shock therapy session. The second face on the other hand would involuntarily react to having a fist shoved down its throat, the same way any other person would when something is suddenly forced into their throat; by throwing up. It didn't help that its muscles would also seize up from the shock, expelling whatever contents much more forcefully and in greater quantity. Instead of vomit though the second face could only puke up one substance and that was sludge, a burst of sludge exploding out from the mouth around Tristen's fist and arm. If he wanted 'fuel' he just got a lot of it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:39 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

As Tristen pounced and then proceeded to shove his hand into her second 'face's' mouth the woman snapped back to reality, the sound of the Uproar washing away any remains of grogginess as well. "Gyah, what are you doing!?" That's when the Spark happened, causing the woman to flop around a bit from the shock therapy session. The second face on the other hand would involuntarily react to having a fist shoved down its throat, the same way any other person would when something is suddenly forced into their throat; by throwing up. It didn't help that its muscles would also seize up from the shock, expelling whatever contents much more forcefully and in greater quantity. Instead of vomit though the second face could only puke up one substance and that was sludge, a burst of sludge exploding out from the mouth around Tristen's fist and arm. If he wanted 'fuel' he just got a lot of it.

"ACK!" Tristen shouted, stopping his electricity,quickly pushing Zera back as hard as he could, and quickly bolted away when the rancid smelling sludge, albeit some got on him as well, much to his disdain. That said, what was about to come next would perhaps make a hour-long shower worth it. "I don't know how far you will go for Ein, Zera, but I betcha this right now...won't be worth it. MAGMAR! FLAMETHROWER!" Tristen shouted.

Rather or not Zera remembered, the Magmar, who was at the ready on standby this entire time, ignored by its former deranged master, looked on at Zera. This had to be done. The Magmar inhaled deeply then unleashed a massive pyro stream towards Zera. Like it or not, this place was going to be Zera's grave.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff