Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 2 - The Shadow of War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 3:09 am
SubonicXP

It would take much longer than anticipated for Amaranth to regain her bearings, let alone Breeze. Between it and losing the others for a while afterward, to say nothing of Zera, the two did their best to catch back up to the others. They'd manage to soon enough, only to fall right into the Infestation trap created by Zera's shadowfied Scolipede and get the alert that it was about to do something that probably was best left stopped before it began.

"Finally... sorry, everyone," she spoke up, quickly pointing at the Scolipede. "Breeze, Air Slash! Whatever it's doing, we can't let it attack!" She'd lower herself as the shadowy bugs threatened to send both of them to the ground, her Togekiss doing her best to try and rend through them and Scolipede with a sharp, slicing wind.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:01 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Arkana felt the fur underneath her human illusion bristle as she felt the power and severity of the Shadow energy the Scolipede was emitting, making the Zoroark completely in unease. “Hell… Why-” She’d halt her train of the thought as the Infestation would up hitting her, causing her to break her focus just enough for her personal humanoid illusion to break, revealing her as the Zoroark she was, only with a black side slung purse that blended in really well with her fur. She’d manage to catch herself fast enough to keep the dome illusion up, but that was currently the least of her worries as Odd’s legendary began to sing her haunting song, snarling loudly as she realized what was happening. “Dammit all, seriously?! Ugh! Damned if I do, damned if I don’t, hell!” She quickly pulled out a Great Ball and threw it in Odd’s direction. “Oi, Oddboy! I need you to recall me once things go completely tits up. And send me back out when things are at least remotely better. Kind of no choice at this point….”

She’d close her eyes and began to focus into an area in front of her between her front paws, doing her best to focus despite the tiny insects biting around her to create a large orb of pure fighting energy before sending the Focus Blast at the large insect. Personally, she hoped it would hit and break its focus on whatever it was planning, mostly for her own safely. She enjoyed having her mind unaddled by a frothing rage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aile was unsurprised when she saw the ice, knowing full well this was coming eventually. When they had made it to the room, she had a small gasp when she saw the stylized tree. “The tree… Hell, you’re not getting Xerneas!” Even if it was only a fairy tale to her growing up, she wasn’t going to allow Zera to take or destroy anything else from her home region. That Regice, however… “You know, it’s a shame I don’t have Regirock here right now. We could have a battle again like Hoenn,” the woman snarked as Tatooine grabbed her to keep her safe from the Bulldoze. “Alright, let’s make this a bit more like home Tati. Sandstorm.” The Flygon would cry out as she summoned a sandstorm in the room, circling around the legendary. During one of these rotations, Tatooine would drop Aile off near Zera, who would immediately go for an attack with her staff. “Let’s see how well Regice can fight when its trainer’s preoccupied!”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:11 pm
Leslie would wait for a moment as the stream of rock chunks and floor came towards her and Aile, making sure she didn't interrupt anything that the woman might be trying to instigate with her efforts to be a hero. Once she saw that the thief had boarded her Flygon, Leslie would fire a vine to the ceiling before yanking herself skyward to watch as Aile went for Zera with the now raging sandstorm in the room. "You're lucky I'm a Mawile hybrid or else I'd be protesting a lot more!" Leslie yelled at Aile, extending her arms to get Willow's vines to fire near the Regice. "Have fun! Guess I'll just beat up the unending iceberg here myself." She added with a grumble, her second mouth snapping over top of her Bulbasuar to shield her from the Snadstorm while Leslie sent herself flying at the Regice with a tug. Returning the Bulbasaur in midair, she wouldn't have time for taking out any other Pokemon before she had to harden herself with an Iron Defense before impact. Bouncing back from the impact, she would finally draw out a Pokeball and an item that she quietly opened, preparing for whatever retaliation was enacted by the Regice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:43 am
As soon as Terashi attempted to insert his scent into the Snag Machine on his arm the mysterious aura from earlier would reappear, a pink light surrounding the device, pushing against the scent and preventing it from being plugged in. The Psychic Channeler in-training would come to a realization then; he hasn't hit with an attack or anything, but his Snag Machine was. That Bronzong targeted his Snag Machine with a Heal Block specifically to disable his Immunizer. (Yes, I know I should have used Embargo instead but shut up and go for the ride.)

As Terashi and Rhyme stood behind the Protect ring they would witness something horrific as the Shadow energy empowered Infestation 'bugs' almost completely covered the Protect domes; slowly but surely they were eating through the. They still had time but the Protects would not last long and with Terashi's Immunizer disabled they were in a bad situation.

Odd would also face the horror of the situation as his Wicked Fire flames did burn away at some of the 'bugs' and yet there were simply too many. The numerous remaining rushed through the burning ones, the hellish beetles latching onto the shield conjured by his Guardian Halo and proceeded to also eat through it. The Ghost Channeler could not keep this up, he would quickly running out of energy at this rate. The vile influence of Shadow energy appeared to give these conjured creatures the ability to consume energy.

The Shadow Scolipede hissed as the Meloetta appeared and began to sing its haunting melody. Next the centipede was sliced by an Air Slash and blasted by a Focus Blast. Neither attack seemed to actually 'hurt' it, Hyper Mode making it completely numb, for better or worse to its health. With an angry roar and a wave of disgusting energy flowing out from the Shadow Pokemon the beast would spin around violently, ripping up several chunks of concrete off the ground and throwing them all around it at the Snagems at it utilized a Rock Slide. Keeping up with its rampage it would stop its spin to face Odd and Meloetta, the monsters horns taking on Bug energy extensions which extended their length more than triple the original.

The bug would then rush towards the pair with incredible speed, a keen observer noticing it just kept getting faster and faster the more it fought. Rushing towards them with the deathly Megahorn the Shadow Pokemon took in no concern for anything that stood in its way or threatened to stop it, the beast completely focused on skewering its foes regardless of cost. This was reflected in the fact that its energy horns continued to grow as it attacked and yet its real horns appeared to slowly dissolve as the detrimental effects of Hyper Mode began to show. This Scolipede was literally destroying its self in its frenzy, and if that wasn't bad enough it was still charging Shadow energy in it for a future Shadow move, who knows what kind of internal damage it was doing to its self.

At this time Darts and Tristen would arrive to witness the Shadow Scolipede attacking Meloetta and witness its self-destructive behavior.

-----

Zera would at first ignore Aile's ramblings, the hybrid breezing along with her work until the Sandstorm was conjured up, the woman grunting out of annoyance as the gritty wind blew, turning around to finally acknowledge Aile just to see the opposing woman attack. The Cipher admin would attempt to move out of the way of the swinging staff but didn't react in time as the weapon smacked into her left shoulder, causing Zera to stumble back clutching her shoulder in pain.

"You'll regret that." She hissed. The hybrid would go on the attack as she feigned a bunch, dropping down halfway through the punch as she attempted to sweep Aile's feet with a kick. The kick was followed up with a Sludge Bomb spat from the Poison hybrid, aimed at Aile's midsection, the gunk exploding whenever it made contact. The Sandstorm made it difficult to see at a distance but for now she could see her enemy relatively clearly.

Leslie would be left to fight the Regice alone, the Mawile hybrid slamming into it with an Iron Defense reinforced crash and while it harmed the legend it didn't move it from its position an inch, nor did the legend react very much outside of a faint 'beep'. The Iceberg Pokemon however did promptly retaliate as spin its entire body around to smack the girl with a Hammer Arm. At the same time the broken up rubble from the Bulldoze attack would make a comeback as the rocks came hurtling at the girl from behind, having each taken on a rainbow glow as the legend utilized an Ancient Power as well.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:30 pm
"Come on," I growled, trying desperately to jam the Vivid Scent into the Immunizer and ignoring the pink glow. But even with the headache-inducing Shadow energy nearby, slamming against and consuming the Protect dome my team was generating, I couldn't ignore what I was sensing. The Immunizer wasn't being blocked physically, but psychically. The immunizer, for the time being, was not functional.

"~/~ it!" I shouted, throwing the Vivid Scent against a nearby wall in frustration. This put me in a very bad situation. Protect, if used multiple times in a row, had a failure chance that increased the more it was used, meaning that my Pokemon couldn't protect the three of us forever.

Rala, having heard my outburst, turned her head to look at me while focusing the rest of her body on maintaining the Protect dome. "Master?"

Before I answered her, a thought occured to me. Rhyme was a hybrid, and therefore was immune to the Shadow Virus, although she would be sickened by sensing the bombarding Shadow Energy. Though only a temporary solution, she could give Sparrow and Angeal the ability to fall back and support the team in another way - by roasting the army of bugs crashing down on us.

I didn't know Rhyme's moveset, but if there was a chance that she knew Protect, I had to ask. If the Protect dome fell, not only did most of my team risk infection, but the three of us - the civilian in particular - were in danger. "I'm sorry, but I need you six to hold the line. Keep using Protect for now."

Rala nodded and looked forward. With that done, I turned to face my charges. "Hey, Rhyme, do you know Protect?" I asked, hoping against hope for a positive response.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 1:56 pm
While rhyme wasn’t the most knowledgeable about the shadow Pokémon she could definitely see that the bugs the large shadow Pokémon had sent after them were far more of a threat then she realized. Even the move protected would usually held up against such attacks wasn’t working, the infestation whittling it down gradually. Before long all of them would be in great danger, and she had to think fast. Rhyme mentally looks through her Pokémon team. The other trainer wants to think that she’ll be able to supply another shield around them but at the rate that the bugs are eating through she knew that that would just be a waste of energy and time. The three of them needed something that would take out the bugs as fast as possible and as large of an area of effect as possible....and she had an idea.

“I cant use protect but we might be able to get a bigger group. Any pokemon you have that can use a water attack in a stream..get it. We wet them, the. Shock them and the lightning will spread across the bugs.”

Shes already pulling three Pokeballs from her belt, ears flat and eyes watching for the weakest points. Shibuya makes a curious sound while Noise swims uneasily between the old man and the enemy. Miya squeaks, the dedenne snuggling close to its trainers cheek with sparks passing between. “If it works we can take out a large bit of them.” She answers quietly, heart pounding in her chest. The anxiety she feels is somewhat placated by the noise of the bugs which reverb in her ears as thunder. She feels the pull in her chest, reflecting on the wild ride she’d had before arriving with the rest of the group.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:12 pm
"The best defense is a good offense. I see what you're getting at," I mused. I didn't approve of the tactic due to the risk, but the Protect dome wasn't a guarantee, either. If we were to stop the Infestation short, it would have to be now. "Samurai, fall back!"

"Wott?" Samurai asked in Pokespeak after breaking from the line and walking up to me. "I need you to use Hydro Pump on the bugs trying to devour everyone's Protect. If we can soak the Infestation with Rain, then Rhyme's electric moves will have more power over the swarm, so I need to you hit as much of the infestation as possible. I know you don't have much experience with this move, but I need you to give it your all."

"Dewott!" Samurai shouted determinedly before turning to face the vile horde colliding against the Protect dome. Focusing on the water beneath the asphalt he stood upon, he used Hydro Pump, causing a large amount of water to burst up from the ground, attempting to soak a large chunk of the Infestation swarm.

I turned to Rhyme and nodded. I could only hope at this point that her plan would work.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:39 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"The best defense is a good offense. I see what you're getting at," I mused. I didn't approve of the tactic due to the risk, but the Protect dome wasn't a guarantee, either. If we were to stop the Infestation short, it would have to be now. "Samurai, fall back!"

"Wott?" Samurai asked in Pokespeak after breaking from the line and walking up to me. "I need you to use Hydro Pump on the bugs trying to devour everyone's Protect. If we can soak the Infestation with Rain, then Rhyme's electric moves will have more power over the swarm, so I need to you hit as much of the infestation as possible. I know you don't have much experience with this move, but I need you to give it your all."

"Dewott!" Samurai shouted determinedly before turning to face the vile horde colliding against the Protect dome. Focusing on the water beneath the asphalt he stood upon, he used Hydro Pump, causing a large amount of water to burst up from the ground, attempting to soak a large chunk of the Infestation swarm.

I turned to Rhyme and nodded. I could only hope at this point that her plan would work.

“Trust me. I dont want to do this either but its better to have a plan than none at all, right?” Though the others plan was good and she would apologize after they made this out alive.

Joshua stood by the old man as the Hybrid’s watertypes joined in with the Dewott, aiming their attacks at other angles to gain the best coverage of their situation. The Scald was effective further away from the trainers, and Rhyme began sparking, giving herself and the dedenne space. When she saw the first two breaks she shouted, “Thundershock! Now!” The Dedenne sent the electric attack one way while the Hybrid charged up her attack on another, shooting a Spark at a larger swath of the Infestation.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 3:00 pm
Odd staggered backward at the sight of the Infestation beetles eating through his shield. "How?!" He asked, incredulous. How was it possible for these things to eat through his shield when it had the same ability to block incoming attacks as Cadenza's Wonder Guard. Bug-type moves shouldn't be able to get through it but, somehow, this one was. And worse, their were so many of them his flames couldn't destroy them fast enough. "Mnemosyne! Get higher! You need to stay away from this thing until your song's done!" He called to his Legendary ally in the air. The Meloetta nodded and used her Psychic powers to levitate up toward the top of Arkana's illusory dome and sang louder. It didn't take long after that to finish off her lilting song and for Odd to recall her, luckily. The deed was done. It was only a matter of time now, before Scolipede succumbed to the effect.
By now, he could see Scolipede was charging up a powerful Mega Horn on top of it's Swelling Shadow energy. "Oh boy..." Quickly recalling Arkana to the ball he was tossed, he threw a shadowy ribbon to a nearby street light and as he was charged, he closed his eyes and pulled against the street light in an effort to yank himself out of the line of attack with just enough time to not become a human kabob. As soon as he was out of the line of fire(provided he did escape in time, of course), he'd toss out another Ball and release Entr'Acte back into the area. "Aerial Ace! Get in front of that Scolipede and use King's Shield! We need it stopped!"

The Aegislash raced across Centrico Plaza and passed the speeding Scolipede, just barely. Coming to a stop in front of it's charge, the living blade conjured a shield in front of it's physical shield comprised of interlocking hexagons of Steel Energy. Between the reinforcement, resistant type and the rebuttal of attack his move should result in, hopefully the Royal Sword Pokemon could stop this one Pokemon stampede for a moment at minimum.

Lykas, seeing what was happening in the Prism Tower's basement, recalled Lux for his safety and tossed another ball into the Sandstorm, where the Pokemon released would be obscured from view. "Naiad, use Rock Blast!" He called to the Corsola. The part Rock-type coral Pokemon had the best chance of weathering the storm out there and was one of the few Lykas had that could affect Regice that much.

Wren, peering around Lykas from the stairs, couldn't see anything but a sandstorm raging in the basement. "What in the world?" He'd missed out on exactly what was happening but the anxious feeling in his gut was telling him there was something big going on inside that storm. Deciding to release Hemlock, the Cactus Pokemon stood at his side for the moment. "Something really strong is hiding in there, isn't it?" He asked Lykas, a feeling in his gut telling him they were all in danger if they didn't get out of here in a hurry.

Lykas nodded as his Corsola fired off multiple large chunks of Rock energy toward the heart of the sandstorm, where she could see the looming shadow of the Regice. "Ya. There's a Legendary Pokemon under the control of Team Cipher in there. We need to stop it to stand any chance of stopping them." Lykas replied, looking anxious, himself. Wren couldn't tell but the hybrid was actually scared for once. This was getting bad. Really bad.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:04 pm
‘Damn, that thing wasn’t even phased… That thing just needs to go die on it’s own- No, no, no, stop that, stop that. No one needs to go die… yet. O-or at all. Let’s try to go with at all. For now. Arceus, I’m not feeling the greatest.’ The black fox shook her head, staring at the Scolipede before really taking in the bugs around her. “Aw hell… This is what I get for trying to help… Next time, I should just go hide in my damned den. I listened to Aile, and then… Just… Just... GrrrrrrrrRRRRRAAAAAAH!” Arkana charged forwards towards the giant centipede on all fours, roaring all the way to it. “Screw it!” She’d leap forwards into the air and slam one of her front paws down on the Scolipede in complete Frustration, drawing on her current scenario and past events with her former(?) trainer to fuel it, neither of which were lacking in their motivators for her. She wouldn’t see the results of this, though, as she was thankfully recalled by Odd before things could have possibly gotten out of hand further. However, this would also cause the illusion of the metal dome to shimmer away, nothing to keep anything from coming in and attacking, for better or worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aile landed on her feet after her attack, going to dodge the punch but instead getting caught up by the sweeping kick of Zera’s and falling onto her back. She barely had time to react to the Sludge Bomb, rolling out of the way of the primary attack but getting part of the splash damage. “Gah!” She tried to get as much of the poison off of her as possible without spreading it further, taking a step or two back away from Zera. “I’ll regret it, huh? If that were even remotely true, that would be on the lowest end of my regrets, considering what else I’ve done. I think you’ll regret coming here more.” A Pokéball would be thrown out behind her, the form she released blending in perfectly with the sands swirling around them. She’d then charge back at Zera, doing a sweep of her own, but with her staff.

Tatooine, on the other hand, would leave Aile to her own devices, knowing that she’d rather deal with the toxic gasbag herself. The Flygon’s attention shifted to the frozen legendary that took up a good deal of the room as it was about to attack Leslie. Considering her surroundings and the people all there, she’d go ahead with her own Bulldoze at the Regice, planning on trying to knock the behemoth off course by targeting its legs.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 7:07 pm
While her landing had been slightly rougher than expected due to the Hammer Arm she had caught, Leslie was already cracking open her Pokeball and throwing the other thing in her hand into the air when the way of rocks and debris slammed into her. As she was thrown across the room, the Mawile hybrid watched as her Onix appeared and took the Metal Coat before diving into the earth with a Dig. Groggily turning towards the Regice, Leslie would grab a Great Ball that she cracked open, her Torkoal looking over at her with a simple smile on its face."Well, get on with it." Leslie asked the Fire type, watching for a moment as he still just stared at Leslie. "Fire!" She shouted, watching as Mikey continued to just look up at her. Growling at her very slow Torkoal, the Mawile hybrid would whip her head around to slam into the Torkoal's shell and sent him spinning towards the Regice. While the impromptu attempt to use Michelangelo as a curling rock was not the best way to go about it, the Fire Spin it generated would at least do something.

While this would be unlikely to do much damage, it combined with the Bulldoze would hopefully knock the Regice off balance for the follow up. A large, metallic tail would rip out of the ground before swinging at the Ice type, aiming to take advantage of any lack of balance to send the Pokemon flying into the air. The Steelix would emerge from the earth with the motion, giving a wicked grin as he saw his Trainer running to reposition herself for the result of this little tag team assault.

While Aile was in the midst of her duel, she would find herself beginning to stumble over some debris from the Ancient Power, including providing a good kick to a Pokeball that had landed at her feet from somewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:08 am
SubonicXP

"The attack didn't do anything!?" Seeing a Pokemon in Hyper Mode, sadly, wasn't something Amaranth was well versed in. The few times she had, it was right before it being knocked out somehow. But seeing an attack that should have an effect just... be shrugged off so easily left her shaken up a bit. Though an attempt would be made to evade the Rock Slide, the shadowy bugs infesting everything and everyone they could touch made any such maneuver difficult. They'd both be sent to the ground as one of the rocks hit, though Amaranth's fall would be broken by Breeze, somehow still managing to be on top of her.

A groan could be heard as she put a hand to her head, slowly looking up and around. "That could've been worse... Breeze, if you're alright, we need to try something else," she remarked as she nudged the Togekiss, seeing her stir and start to move again. Then, she'd go back into the air as energy welled up, but those more sensitive to it would quickly realize that whatever was about to come wasn't anything remotely like an Air Slash. Or anything Amaranth might've called for, for that matter. The realization would hit her all too late, left with little choice but to hang on and wondering if this was truly what she wanted after all. The shadow-infused attacks from Scolipede had taken their hold.

The skies would darken a bit more, as a devastating storm threatened to catch everything it could in its wake, starting with the Shadow Scolipede and its Infestation and bound to catch more if given the chance. A Shadow Storm rarely took any prisoners for long.

[Shadow Meter, Togekiss: 6/10]  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:15 pm
SubonicXP
At this time Darts and Tristen would arrive to witness the Shadow Scolipede attacking Meloetta and witness its self-destructive behavior.

Darts watches the beetles devouring the protect shield and he has to make a split second decision, reaching towards the pocket of his jacket, the living garment was already launching another Pokeball up and into his hand as he tosses the Ultra Ball out to re-release his Shadow Empoleon into the fray. Seeing the Dewott soaking the bugs and Rhyme following it up with Spark, as the Shadow Storm swoops in from Amaranth's Togekiss. "Empoleon, Shadow Torrent!" The Empoleon makes a couple of gagging, retching noises before barfing forth a massive flood of putrid black water from its mouth. The tide of super-effective bile rushes forth en masse to attempt to sweep away the Infestation. It was probably not the sort of water anyone would want to swim in if they could help it. Or touch, Darts would add mentally as his red pupils contract slightly in disgust at what he had just ordered.

[Shadow Meter, Empoleon: 6/10]  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:54 pm
Tristen skidded to a stop, watching Darts go on ahead with his Empoleon attacking the Scolopede. With a few Pokemon trying to put that under wraps, Tristen then noticed the Regice a distance away, and apparently Zera having at it with Aile...and perhaps winning. "Darts! I'm going on ahead!" Tristen said, rushing to Aile's rescue. Tristen recalled his Zebstrika then took out another Pokeball, getting it at the ready as the kid made the mad dash past the Scolopede chaos and made his way closer in town. Once he thought he was within range, the boy gave a hard chuck of the Pokeball. "Magmar!" Tristen shouted.

It took a few seconds, but as the ball landed, the ball bursts open in a flash of light and out came the walking furnace out for battle. Magmar winced immediately from the sandstorm that was whipped up in the battle, but then took notice to what was going on before him. Zera causing all levels of chaos. "Magmar!" Tristen shouted. "This is what I pulled you out from! Your turn to help pull others out from this too!" It took a few seconds, but the Pokemon nodded. Under Zera, he'd be just as much as a tool as she was treating the rest of these deranged Pokemon, doing this kind of damage. But now, it could make a difference. "Get her! Magmar! Fire Blast!" Tristen shouted.

"MAAAG-MAR!" The Magmar shouted. The Magmar fired a massive flare which unfurled out into a massive kanji like formation, making its way to the poison hybrid.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:08 pm
"Thats It! I'm catching this scolipede even if it costs me my life!" Gima was ready to throw his life on the line as he sent out two dusk balls containing honchkrow and a fire ghost type lampent. " Both Of you HEATWAVE KEEP THOSE BUGS OFF ME AND THE REST OF THE TEAM AFTER THAT KEEP USING IT! " Gima strapped on his snag machine and charged in jumping into the hole his onix made.

Dashing inside the tunnel to the other side to be under the scolipede he grabbed a spare ultra ball , putting it into his snag machine and chucking it at the scolipede like a basball hopefully capturing it.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff