Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 2 - The Shadow of War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:17 pm
"Damn that poisonous b***h, Onix and honchkrow Return! Crobat Get me outta here! " Gima swiftly returned the two to thier balls before becoming poisoned as crobat latched onto gima taking him up into the air and darting twoards the heart of the city. The frogadier in his way were a problem soon to be solved as crobat manuvered past gima pressed the button on two heavy balls containing his geodude and binacle " both of you rock tomb the exits of the central plaza don't let that damn hybrid esacape." as planned binacle and geodude begun to utlize thier moves building rock fortresses around the heart of the city at every exit.

'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:18 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP
And down went the Inkay swarm, the entire horde of squids dropping to the ground, turned into harmless switching masses of flesh as they struggled to recover from that Thunder attack. The Inkay were not trained for battle, clearly, and so that was more than enough to down them. With the Inkay taken care of there was nothing else to stop Tristen and Darts from proceeding to Lumiose City, and from what they might see involving the Talonflame clashing with their friends it might be time they hurried up.

Darts manages to get his Honchkrow out of the way with a yelp of concern as the Thunder strikes down around them, drawn to the rain from the sky. He's not so lucky however, taking a fork of the volatile energy with a yelp as the electricity fries him. A few wisps of smoke float off of his coat as he wipes away some of the condensation with a hand. "Good thing for resistances.." He manages to croak, emitting a puff of smoke at the same time.

Tristen looked back at the carnage that his Zebstrika had made and was immediately overjoyed. A wave of catharsis went over him, a combination of sticking it to the Inkay that tormented him way back when during his first outings in Kalos followed up by sticking it to the likes of Zera and her profound want of shadow Pokemon. At least that's what he felt. That said, that soon quelled away as soon as he realized what it also entailed, seeing Darts smoldering a bit. "YAAH! SORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY!" Tristen rushed over to the smoking Darts, grimacing over what he had done. "I tried to warn you. Are you okay?" The boy asked, legitimately concerned for Darts's well-being right at the moment.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:25 pm
Zera would stop just short of exiting the alleyway and passing onto Centrico Plaza, the heart of Lumiose and the location of Prism Tower, as a stream of dragon 'fire' was spewed down from above by a certain Alteria. The woman would hiss and shy away from the Dragonbreath, the Snagems starting to become more than a mere annoyance for her. From the corner of her eye she could spot another Snagem coming up on her from a side alley, the recognizable sound of a Hoverboard echoing as Terashi closed in. Flipping around and pointing skyward she would spit a 'loogie' into the air at Rhyme and Aria, this 'loogie' however would explode into a violent burst of poisonous goop as it got close to its target, who just happened to be right above Terashi at the time of explosion, a poison goopy rain coming down upon him and hopefully a downed Snagem.

Some of the Snagems would get the jump on Zera as a sandy twister suddenly formed around her and rocks fell in front and behind her, sealing her into the alley way. Standing there for a few seconds to regain her thoughts the woman would finally respond to the predicament with a smile. "You caught me, but can you keep me?" She said with a cocky smile as she slipped a hand into her pocket and let drop out of it a single Ultra Ball.

"Peeede!" Cried the Scolipede which appeared from the ball. Immediately as it appeared, the Megapede Pokemon stretching up into the air to put its immense length on display, an explosive wave of vile energy would sweep over the surrounding area. Those sensitive to such energy, such as Channelers and Hybrids, would be overcome with a sense of disgust and discomfort. It was another Shadow Pokemon, clearly, but this one was different, it was extremely powerful as well as angry.

"This one has got a surprise for all of you!" She cackled. "But first...Steamroller!" She demanded of the Pokemon and despite its obvious anger and borderline confusion the Pokemon would obey, curling its self up into a ball, spinning in place violently before launching its self at the rocks block the way to Centrico Plaza, the Bug flying off like a rocket towards Zera, the hybrid woman levitating up and out of the way with her use of gasses. The Shadow Scolipede would disturb and destroy the vortex that trapped Zera as it passed through it and the rocks before it would stand no chance as they were shattered.

"Oh dear, a Shadow Pokemon this deep in the city. And could it be? Looks pretty close to Hyper Mode, that's not good. Hopefully the Pokemon that guard this city don't engage it and become infected...oops! Here they come!" She smiled as the screeches of some Talonflame could be heard. In that moment she would flee, headed towards Prism Tower.

-----

Fermata and 'the woman' would handle the Frogadier well, fighting off the city defenders. Gima, however, was apparently too lost in his focus on stopping Zera to do anything about the Frogadier, one getting the jump on him and striking at him with a Lick, flinging out its long tongue to wrap around him and slam him to the ground. The Talonflame attacking Wren would finally be downed as well.

-----

The Snagems still outside the city would instantly be alerted by their hybrid senses to the foul disturbance in the city and a quick glance towards the horizon would confirm the trouble, and how deep into the city it was, as they could spot several Talonflame circling above the Prism Tower. Zera had made it to the center of the city and unleashed a Shadow Pokemon. That was bad.

-----

The majority of the Snagems would now find themselves in a precarious situation. Zera was fleeing into the Prism Tower meanwhile a Shadow Scolipede has rushed into Centrico Plaza, causing much panic among the citizens there as they began to flee into the alleys and side streets in droves, pushing people and Pokemon around. The plaza was still very populated and a rampaging Shadow Pokemon in this situation was incredibly dangerous. The Shadow Scolipede would waste no time as it began to thrash around, swinging its long body around, a mother and her young son screaming in horror as the beast soon would bore down on them. An elderly man, walking on a cane as fast as possible, was also in danger as an entire table was flung his way.

While one might consider the Talonflame swooping down to Flame Charge the Shadow Pokemon to be a form of assistance a quick thought on the nature of Shadow Pokemon would tell them this was bad. If the Talonflame that protected Lumiose, Pokemon capable of flight, made contact with that thing they could become infected and if they did they could pass it onto other Pokemon. They couldn't be allowed to hit the Scolipede.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:38 pm
I was stopped in my tracks when I heard the explosion above me, toxic goop raining down on my path to Zera. For a split second, I thought of running through the rain as fast as my Hoverboard could take me, hoping to pass through the goopy rain before getting touched by the stuff. But as soon as the thought entered my head, I knew it was a bad idea.

As I backed off, giving the poison rain a wide berth, I felt my headache return, slightly stronger than before. I didn't see any Shadow Pokemon in my immediate vicinity, so I knew whatever it was, wherever it was, it was powerful. Keeping my distance might have been the smart move this time around, but my last Vivid Scent was burning a hole in my pocket. Once the toxin cleared, I'd make my way back into the fray.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:05 pm
SubonicXP
Zera would stop just short of exiting the alleyway and passing onto Centrico Plaza, the heart of Lumiose and the location of Prism Tower, as a stream of dragon 'fire' was spewed down from above by a certain Alteria. The woman would hiss and shy away from the Dragonbreath, the Snagems starting to become more than a mere annoyance for her. From the corner of her eye she could spot another Snagem coming up on her from a side alley, the recognizable sound of a Hoverboard echoing as Terashi closed in. Flipping around and pointing skyward she would spit a 'loogie' into the air at Rhyme and Aria, this 'loogie' however would explode into a violent burst of poisonous goop as it got close to its target, who just happened to be right above Terashi at the time of explosion, a poison goopy rain coming down upon him and hopefully a downed Snagem.

TerashiLeonGoken
I was stopped in my tracks when I heard the explosion above me, toxic goop raining down on my path to Zera. For a split second, I thought of running through the rain as fast as my Hoverboard could take me, hoping to pass through the goopy rain before getting touched by the stuff. But as soon as the thought entered my head, I knew it was a bad idea.

As I backed off, giving the poison rain a wide berth, I felt my headache return, slightly stronger than before. I didn't see any Shadow Pokemon in my immediate vicinity, so I knew whatever it was, wherever it was, it was powerful. Keeping my distance might have been the smart move this time around, but my last Vivid Scent was burning a hole in my pocket. Once the toxin cleared, I'd make my way back into the fray.

Rhyme sees it coming and digs her heels into her Pokemon's back, The Altaria immediately ceasing its attack and struggling to pull itself backwards. The goop that explodes from the 'loogie' of sorts--to Rhyme its fantastically gross--just barely misses her flying Pokemon, and it begins to rain below. This shadow stuff was dangerous and she felt further helpless than anything...and Aria understood it.

The flying pokemon does drop to the ground as the wave hits, and the small Hybrid visibly shudders and climbs off its back, arms wrapped around herself.
Then there was the bug pokemon, and it began to cause Chaos...Aria was recalled and a Treecko ended up in its place, blinking owlishly before frowning at the Scolipede. "No!" She yips, dropping to all fours and putting on a burst of speed towards the Gentleman, as he was her closer target. She fired another Spark to off-set the table and push it further away, but with her trajectory, should that fail, she'd collide with the table instead and the old man would be safe.

The Grass pokemon would survey the damage. Still a tainted Pokemon himself, but further toward scure due to the pink Trainer he had, he decided to go help out civilians instead of helping her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:50 am
Odd let out a small sigh when the Frogadier militia went down reasonably easily and recalled Fermata with a word of thanks. He was already using half his team's energy and they still hadn't even managed to catch up to Zera again. "Come on!" He called to the woman behind before, in a spark of sudden clarity, he realized who he was looking at. "You're..." And he drew a blank. "You're Aile's Zoroark, aren't you?" He asked, pausing for a brief instant before the sudden unreasonable discomfort that accompanied the presence of Shadow Pokemon overcame him again. "No time to wait around..." He realized as he darted off toward Centrico Plaza.

Drawing Wraith Harvest from his hip, he held the sickle forward as he summoned ribbons of shadow from his own and attempted to bind the Steamrollering Pokemon in place long enough for the mother and child in it's path to run. "Get out of here!" He yelled to them as he tried to restrain the Shadow-infected beast. "This would be a lot easier if I could let Cadenza out but it's not safe for him..." He reminded himself, grunting as the Shadow Scolipede nearly ripped him off the ground. He needed help and he knew it, using his left hand to release Dissonance again. "Stone Edge!" He ordered, pointing at the Shadowfied centipede.

"Luuuuurk!" Dissonance roared as he slammed his foot into the ground and caused a jagged array of sharp stones to jut out of the ground all around Scolipede in and effort to skewer it as well as stop it. "We don't want it dead!" Odd snapped at the Ghost-type, though he found it hard to be truly angry at him directly, knowing full well that his actions weren't the result of the Pokemon's natural will. Did anyone even know if the Shadow Virus could be contracted from a corpse, though? Not the time or place to be finding out, he decided.

Lykas felt the surge of Shadow energy filling the air around him as Zera released the Scolipede somewhere in the distance and now that he and Wren were safe for the moment, he pulled the other male onto his hoverboard again. "I need a Flying type..." He told himself as he recalled Genevieve. "Thanks, girl!"

"I don't know about you but I feel a lot more anxious than I did a second ago..." Wren spoke up, recalling Asphodel to his ball for the time being.

"That's probably because you can sense the Shadow Pokemon that just got released. Couldn't you feel it back in Coumarine as well?" Lykas asked as he directed the hoverboard toward Centrico Plaza, where it felt like the infected energy was emanating from.

"I don't know!" Wren retorted. "I was scared out of my mind back there! I've never been in a situation like this before and I certainly haven't ever considered 'feeling energy' to be a thing." He griped, his dreads waving in the air behind him as he was dragged through the air , hugging Lykas' back.

"You really haven't got a clue what you are, do you?" Lykas asked, astonished.

"I'm a farmer from Lentimas Town who's spent years studying the soil and starting a fertilizer company trying to try and bring some life to the desert. Nothing more. Nothing less." Wren explained, trying to convince the hybrid of the truth of his existence.

"Oh, you're a lot more than that. You just haven't figured it out yet. Stick with us and you will. We're all more than we thought we were before we joined up." Lykas replied with a knowing smirk. He had a feeling Wren would be sticking around after this. "Now help me keep those birds off that giant bug!" He called, pointing to the squadron of Talonflame circling Centrico Plaza that were looking like they were about to attack the Shadowfied Scolipede now that he could see the situation at hand. Releasing both Genevieve and his new Finneon, he called out to the pair. "Genevieve use Bubble Beam to push them back! Moor, if they get close, use Whirlpool to catch them and push them away!" He prepared himself as well, ready to strike at the birds with Water Spout if he needed to assist his Pokemon.

Wren hesitated for a moment before the feeling of anxiety he was getting suddenly swelled into a massive sense of danger from the overgrown Megapede Pokemon in the plaza. He knew Scolipede could be dangerous, seeing as they were native to his home region, but this? This was a ridiculously powerful and incredibly aggressive one. "Asphodel..." He said quietly, dropping the Deerling's Pokeball on the ground. "Use..." He paused for a moment, overcome for an instant by the fear he'd felt back in Coumarine before the young Hybrid who'd been carting him around spoke again.

"Be confident! No matter what you say or do, do it with conviction!" Lykas ordered the man, his lilac eyes never leaving the Grass Channeler who didn't even know that was what he was.

"Asphodel, we have to help! Use Jump Kick to get into the air and use Nature Power to stop those Flying Pokemon from getting close to Scolipede!" Wren hurriedly instructed the small Season Pokemon.

"Deer deerly." The Deerling replied, kicking off the ground and using it's rear legs to push it's weight up one large leap at a time until he reached the closest he could get to the Talonflame and projecting pseudo-Tri Attacks at the birds overhead. Hopefully the effects would be similar if they even took.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:53 pm
As she finally got over the walls of Lumiose City, Leslie could see the exhaustion that was affecting her Fearow. While she was a ways away from where the rest of the fight was currently occurring, a new idea for transport was crossing her mind to take advantage of. Opening another of her two Pokeballs, she set about setting herself up to start flying through the streets.

-----

While the majority of Snagems were currently engrossed in the melee that had erupted in the middle of the Centrico Plaza, they might hear a strange yelling noise before they saw a small girl armed with a strange green backpack go swinging through the plaza towards Prism Tower after Zera. "I got her! You guys handle this!" Leslie shouted as she swung past, her Bulbasuar hanging on for dear life to her back as she did so.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:23 pm
"Heh. Guess I need to change things up a bit more, then," Arkana would chuckle, a small smirk crossing her lips for a moment before shaking her head. "I don't know about calling myself Aile's Pokémon, however."

"Hmph. Considering I have you your Great Ball, I wouldn't even consider you mine. You're your own person." Aile would walk up next to the disguised Zoroark, she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Oh, and hello there, Lady Wyndra. Do I have to bow as well," Arkana snarled, leering at the woman.

"Oh shut up with the ~/~ness, there's more important issues to be dealt with right now. My advice to you would be to do what you do best and create an illusion to keep people and Pokémon away from that Scolipede that came out. Find somewhere safe to hide as well." The trainer would motion for her Flygon to join her, who finally had a look of something other than rage on her face. In fact, it was concern on her face as she watched Aile and Arkana interact coldly with each other.

"And what the hell do you think you're going to do? Try to same the city and become the savior of Kalos and become its darling once again?"

"I'm going after Zera. Going to capture or kill her, I don't particularly care which."

"And what happens if she kills you?"

"Well, I guess you won't have to worry about us interacting any more, Ana. Come on, Tati." Tatooine would wave goodbye to her friend as the two took of in Zera's direction, leaving Arkana to grumble and growl.

"You have got to be.... Mother~/~, damn that ~/~," she'd growl loudly as she took Aile's advice. She'd soon join the others that were engaging the Scolipede, making sure she kept a good distance back. Once she could she that there were no noncombatants in the area, she'd throw up the illusion of a thick metal meshed dome rising up out of the ground and covering the plaza, sealing it off from the rest of Lumiose. "Deal with that thing quickly, I don't know how long this'll last! And hopefully everyone buys this and doesn't test it," she muttered at the end, just praying that it held up for the amount of time they needed.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:17 pm
Slammed on the ground, Gimas face begun to bleed , This Enraged him, His Geodude begun to use Spark but the frogadier dodges it after letting Gima loose "OH TO HELL WITH THIS AND AFTER YOUR FROGGY a** IS DEAD I'M AFTER ZERA NO ONE MESSES WITH MY PARTNER." At this point Gima was Furious . His hands grabbed the ground lifting a gigantic part of the allyway and throwing it at the Frogadier knocking it out Leaving a crater in lumiouse. " NOW ZERA IF YOU DON"T WANT TO BE CRUSHED BY YOUR OWN SCOLIPEDE I SUGGEST YOU SURRENDERRRR!" Gima still Furious, Bloodied Returned His partner and His crobat and took out his hoverboard Chasing after her scolipede his binacle was still fighting.

As Soon as his got there He returned binacle And sent out his own shadow pokemon. An Onix Appeared From a heavy ball " This time You better listen to me Or your going back in here , I don't care if your shadowfied or not ill fight back with my bare hands.Use dig." This time it was useable but for how long , The onix dug a tunnel straight into the lair of the scolipede hopefully when it pops up its a direct hit.

Shadow meter 4 of 10  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:58 am
Thanks to Rhyme's efforts the old man was said, the Spark attack creating just enough force to rob it of its momentum as it fell short of hitting bot the hybrid and the elderly man. "Thank you so much." The kind man said to Rhyme as he gave her a weak hug, though really it was so he could stand up, having lost his cane when the table closed in. Rhyme's Treecko would also find a pre-teenage girl to help out, the girl too frightened to move but with the Pokemon's guidance she felt more confident to flee, despite how strange the tiny lizard seemed.

The Shadow Scolipede growled as its lower body was stopped short of smashing the mother and child pair, who were now fleeing and not looking back. As if an instinctive defense mechanism the Scolipede unleashed a spray of Poison Sting needles at Odd from its tail end. Next came the Stone Edge, the Shadow beast thrashing around as numerous stones pelleted it no matter which way it twisted. Whether or not Odd lost his grip on it yet the monster would break free, its anger reaching a fever pitch.

It would reach its boiling point once a certain Shadow Onix popped up out of the ground, its owner having taken care of a certain frog, the rock snake slamming into the Bug with great intensity, knocking the Scolipede onto its back.

While this happened Wren and Lykas would take care of the Talonflame, smacking them away one by one, the birds easy targets as they were totally focused on the bigger threat, Shadow Scolipede. The bird army seemed almost endless as they kept coming, wearing down the defending Pokemon but help would come as a 'metal dome' was conjured around the plaza, the Talonflame falling for the illusion as they quickly stopped their descent and just fluttered around the outside of the cave. Any stragglers on the inside wer picked off by Wren and Lykas. Now with the civilians out and the Talonflame as well it was just the Snagems and the Shadow Scolipede left in Centrico Plaza.

"Peeede!" Roared the Shadow Scolipede as it sprung back up to its many feet, rising high into the air until just but two pairs of feet were left on the ground, the centipede displaying its immense length for all to see. Before it even got up the hybrids and Channelers knew something had changed in it, the air around it actually becoming more vile than before, as if that were possible. The terrible energy and malice contained in it would finally materialize as a burning aura of red energy materialized around it, its eyes fogging over as it entered its Hyper Mode.

Instantly the energy sensitive ones could feel not only the monster's oppressive energy even greater but they could feel the same terrible power building up inside of it, growing, becoming more refined. Was it preparing to use a Shadow move? If it was it didn't just yet. With a growl it fell down onto all its legs and spun around with such speed and intensity that its victim would have no time to prepare for the powerful Iron Tail which would slam into its very face as it reached far out. Gima's Shadow Onix would be hit so hard that even the massive Rock snake would find its self knocked off the ground and dispatched away as it was hit by the Iron Tail.

Next, falling up that motion, the Shadow Scolipede would 'spit up' what at first looked like a liquidy shadow-like energy from its mouth which would quickly take on an actual form as numerous 'beetles'. The Scolipede would spread them all around as it continued to unleash its Infestation attack, hundreds of shadowy beetles scurrying around and flying through the air at the Snagems, attempting to latch on and explode around them, unleashing the Bug energy contained within them. The sheer amount threatened to bog down and restrain the Snagems and their Pokemon as they were all targeted. The Scolipede was biding its time for something, even in Hyper Mode it plotted.

Terashi would arrive on the outside just in time to see the illusory cage surrounding the plaza and the Snagems inside being swarmed by the 'bugs'.

"Its preparing a Shadow move, a very big one. Its charging so much energy into it that it might even kill its self with this next attack. Hyper Mode will do that. GRAY alerted the Snagems facing it.

-----

Both Leslie and Aile would enter Prism Tower undeterred and immediately upon entering they would find the place terribly quiet, an awful vibe hanging over the lobby. They would find several patrons of the tower unconscious on the ground, not dead but clearly deprived of oxygen long enough to induce unconsciousness. Obviously Zera's work, the hybrid having gassed the room. That however was not the more interesting thing to observe, instead they both could see a massive hole blown into the far back all of the room, melting ice covering the rim of it.

On the other side of the hole they found a long drop and at the bottom darkness. With just a little illumination they would find what appeared to be almost ancient stone steps leading down. The further down they journeyed the air would become more humid and the temperature would rise. At the end of the long staircase they would come to a large circular room, and that is where they would find Zera, her Regice standing at the center of the room between the hybrid and the two Snagems as Zera gazed upon a mural on the wall depicting some kind of stylized tree.

"Ha! See this? I was right." She called out to the Snagems, knowing they were there without even having to turn around. "Just on the other side of this wall lies what Ein needs to end it all. Soon the entire world will be remade. You think what happened in Hoenn was bad? Just wait...but first..." She said, turning around to face Leslie and Aile with a smile. "I'll have Regice play with you two while I figure out how to get around this." She said, patting on the stone wall mural. "Regice, kill them."

Like a true Regi the legend would do nothing else but obey, the ice golem's dots flashing several times as it face off a rhythm of beeps. Next, it would attack, jumping up slightly and slamming back to the ground, utilizing a Bulldoze as it rose up a chunk of the floor, sending it flying through the ground, tearing up more of the stone floor, adding to the mass that now rushed towards the two Snagems.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 12:32 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen looked back at the carnage that his Zebstrika had made and was immediately overjoyed. A wave of catharsis went over him, a combination of sticking it to the Inkay that tormented him way back when during his first outings in Kalos followed up by sticking it to the likes of Zera and her profound want of shadow Pokemon. At least that's what he felt. That said, that soon quelled away as soon as he realized what it also entailed, seeing Darts smoldering a bit. "YAAH! SORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY!" Tristen rushed over to the smoking Darts, grimacing over what he had done. "I tried to warn you. Are you okay?" The boy asked, legitimately concerned for Darts's well-being right at the moment.

Darts waves off the boy's concern with a gilt hand. "I'm a little more hardy than that... thank goodness for resistances though... Your warning saved my Honchkrow." He nods towards the melee emerging in front of them. "Looks like we're late for all the fun, what say we crash this little party?"

SubonicXP

Both Leslie and Aile would enter Prism Tower undeterred and immediately upon entering they would find the place terribly quiet, an awful vibe hanging over the lobby. They would find several patrons of the tower unconscious on the ground, not dead but clearly deprived of oxygen long enough to induce unconsciousness. Obviously Zera's work, the hybrid having gassed the room. That however was not the more interesting thing to observe, instead they both could see a massive hole blown into the far back all of the room, melting ice covering the rim of it.

On the other side of the hole they found a long drop and at the bottom darkness. With just a little illumination they would find what appeared to be almost ancient stone steps leading down. The further down they journeyed the air would become more humid and the temperature would rise. At the end of the long staircase they would come to a large circular room, and that is where they would find Zera, her Regice standing at the center of the room between the hybrid and the two Snagems as Zera gazed upon a mural on the wall depicting some kind of stylized tree.

The jacketed gambler leads the way as both him and Tristen begin to make their way towards the Prism tower. Whether or not they got intercepted on the way there was another thing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:46 pm
The boy looked off towards the distance as if to see what Darts was talking about and once he saw the dragon hybrid run off, Tristen followed behind. "Zebstrika, come on!" Tristen shouted back to his Pokemon. The Zebra neighed out and trotted behind, keeping up with the boy running at his frantic pace to keep up with Darts. Either way, they would hopefully arrive soon.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:00 pm
Once the goop cleared out, I noticed the old man leaning on to Rhyme for support. As I moved to help them out, I noticed the large Shadow Pokemon in the distance and could feel the vile energy it was giving off in the form of a light migraine.

Deciding to act quickly, I used my last Vivid Scent to power my Immunizer then called all six of the Pokemon I had with me out: Rala, Sparrow, Sauron, Angeal, Brunor, and Samurai. "Allright, fan out and use Protect, all at once!" I shouted. As my Pokemon formed a half-circle around the three of us, I looked over to Rhyme and nodded. I could only hope that the group Protect would stop the Shadow energy of the impeding Hyper Mode attack from affecting the three of us - or my Pokemon, thanks to the Immunizer protecting them from the virus.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:51 pm
Odd released his ribbons holding Scolipede back when it retaliated against him, certain that, for the moment, at least, the people in the area were safe. Conjuring a Guardian Halo, he poured his energy into it to hold strong against the toxin-laden needles spraying toward him. The Shadow energy infecting them made most of them pierce the bubble of silver-white that shielded him from attack but none made it all the way through. "Dissonance, Use Stone Edge!" He called to his partner. Feeling the swell of energy coming from Scolipede almost overwhelmed the same feeling coming from his partner. "Oh no..." He quickly grabbed the Ghost-type's ball and recalled him before he could unleash another Shadow Move of his own. He was already looking like he was ready to slay that Shadow Scolipede where it stood so the last thing the necromancer wanted was for a second Hyper Mode Shadow Pokemon to be on the loose. Ensuring his Pokemon was safely back in it's ball before it could get worse, he grabbed the Master Ball at his waist. "I really need you to stay safe and far away from that thing if we're going to pull this off." He told the ball. "Everyone! Recall your Pokemon after 2 minutes!" He called as loudly as possible to his allies.

"Mnemosyne! Use Perish Song!"

"Yes sir, Odd!" Mnemosyne replied before rising high up into the air, far from the Scolipede's reach and began to sing a low, lilting song, a requiem for the Scolipede's demise. All Pokemon in the area were sure to hear it as she sang as loudly as she could, despite the intent of the song. That's probably why Odd called out to his friends. Below the Legendary Pokemon, Odd was back to maintaining his Guardian Halo as much as possible in an effort to protect himself from the swarm of Infestation Beetles Scolipede had spit up ."Will this even work?" He asked himself after a moment before hurling a ball of flames conjured into being via Wicked Wick at some of the nearest beetles, hoping that the evil energy within them would feed the spectral flames and allow them to be consumed by the hellfire.

"Good, we're free now." Lykas sighed, recalling Geneveive and Moor to their respective Balls and clipping them back to his waist. "We need to follow after Zera. The ones who were on her heels will need help to deal with- gah!"

Wren recalled Asphodel to his own Ball as Lykas spoke, a sudden spike in his anxiety making him worry more than he'd ever thought he would about what he perceived as nothing. "Why am I worrying? I never had this problem before you lot suddenly showed up." The man couldn't help but to make the pointed accusation before realizing that Lykas looked practically green. Which was saying something given that the young hybrid was normally very blue.

"Shut up, already." Lykas retorted. "You want answers so bad, come with us when this is over and ask your questions when we're all at home and not busy trying to stop an international criminal organization from destroying the world." The hybrid snapped before fighting back the nausea caused by that Scolipede. "I think that thing just went Hyper Mode..." He grunted to himself as he watched the others fighting it. "Let's get out of here! The others will handle that thing but we need to get inside Prism Tower and deal with Zera."

Lykas rushed toward the entrance to the tower while the other Snagems dealt with the Scolipede and attempted to lead Wren inside. "Let's go!" He called back to the Grass Channeler. Wren nodded and followed him, though not without a large amount of freaking out involved thanks to the swarm of beetles on their heels. They'd only just barely gotten started moving before that Infestation started up.

Once the pair got inside, whether they liked it or not, they'd find themselves now faced with a very long staircase on the other side of a massive hole. "Uh oh..." Lykas grunted, the nausea slowly fading away as he put some distance between himself and Scolipede. "That ice makes me think Zera brought another unpleasant guest with her..." Walking slowly down the stairs, the hybrid lead Wren, his forehead gem providing a small amount of light for a moment before he released Lux and had the Quilava ignite it's back flames to illuminate their path a bit better.

"That's...Not a normal Pokemon..." Wren realized, speaking quietly to himself when he saw the Regice at the bottom of the staircase. His anxiety spiking up even further than it had a bit before. The Shadow Pokemon outside was nothing compared to this.

"It's a Legendary Pokemon called Regice." Lykas informed the Channeler quietly as he signaled Lux to put out his flames and stick close.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:10 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Once the goop cleared out, I noticed the old man leaning on to Rhyme for support. As I moved to help them out, I noticed the large Shadow Pokemon in the distance and could feel the vile energy it was giving off in the form of a light migraine.

Deciding to act quickly, I used my last Vivid Scent to power my Immunizer then called all six of the Pokemon I had with me out: Rala, Sparrow, Sauron, Angeal, Brunor, and Samurai. "Allright, fan out and use Protect, all at once!" I shouted. As my Pokemon formed a half-circle around the three of us, I looked over to Rhyme and nodded. I could only hope that the group Protect would stop the Shadow energy of the impeding Hyper Mode attack from affecting the three of us - or my Pokemon, thanks to the Immunizer protecting them from the virus.

Rhyme allows the man to hug her and gently hugs him back, offering him a gentle smile his way. "You're welcome, Mister. Here...let me support you..."

She wasn't in any better condition, internally trying to block out the bad thoughts and feelings that made her feel like she was back in one particular kind of bad place, like the car was looming down the path and revving its engine again.

She does,however, manage to find the cane, and she gives it to him just as the wave hits her and she stumbles, catching herself and providing again that support.

Joshua has gotten his help further out of the way and retreats back to it's trainer before freezing. It recognizes the feel of the air because it'd done so once before. Its thoughts go back to Rhyme, it's trainer. He'd consider leaving her and getting out of there, but she was...someone who'd helped him since he couldn't remember. A deep sigh and the Treecko runs back into place, finding Rhyme immediately and jumping in front of him and the old man.

Rhyme looks from her pokemon to the newcomer, who'd nodded his head. She takes a deep breath and steps in front of the old man, being a second barrier behind the Protect ring. She's scared, she won't lie about that, but she's trying her best to be brave like her Treeko and protect the other behind her. She hopes, prays, that it works out.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff