Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 2 - The Shadow of War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:51 pm
Rocks would pelt the steel body of the bell Pokemon, a shadowy blade would cut it, and a Shadow Ball would send it spinning. The attacks, while painful, however didn't bother it too much as it began to charge up for another Hyper Beam, however it would not be able to follow through with the attack. A certain tiny little Pachirisu hybrid would slam a Spark right into it, catching it off guard and sending it soaring. Upon landing hard on the ground the Smog would surround it for but a few seconds before the Flamethrower pierced through, igniting the gaseous cloud and causing a tremendous explosion. The Shadow Bronzong could not be seen in the cloud of smoke left behind by the explosion, Leslie's Great Ball disappearing into it. As the ball disappeared into the smoke a strange pink light would surround Terashi very briefly and yet nothing seemed to happen. A quick mental and physical check would tell him he felt fine. What was that all about?

Regardless of the meaningless light show the Shadow Sky would suddenly end and the smoke would disappear, revealing in place of the Shadow Bronzong a lone, and now very dirty, Great Ball. Shadow Bronzong was caught. Speaking of, Terashi would notice that his Immunizer was puttering out at this time, guess the scent ran out, good thing it didn't minutes earlier.

-----

Some of the Inkay were caught off guard by the sudden reversal of their own 'reversal' energies, three of them hit by their own signature move, causing them to flail and bob up and down in the sky madly. Looks like they weren't used to be on the other end of such an attack. They would recover soon, however.

As for the other seven or so two of them were turn their attention to the Honchkrow to retaliate, this time going more offensive as they darted down at the bird from opposite sides, sharpened tentacles extended as they went in for a Slash attack.

The other roughly five Inkay focused on their original goal, Tristen. The horde would descend upon the hybrid kid in unison, some firing off more Topsy-Turvy and a few using Hypnosis. The Inkay that protected Lumiose were rather persistent once they picked out a threat, and Tristen was the one they chose.

-----

Zera was indeed busy avoiding the Talonflame and dodging them, the woman however did not appear too concerned from what the Snagems could see, in fact she seemed to be enjoying herself. Something however would tip her off to the incoming Aile as Crobat spun her around to face dragon and its rider just as Aile aimed to knock her out of the park. "Idiot." Zera declared with glee as she spat what appeared to be a gross loogie at Aile but quickly grew in flight as the woman aimed a Sludge right at the opposing female's face. And while Zera avoided Aile's surprise attack it was not in vain as she distracted her enough for Breeze's Aura Sphere to catch both Crobat and hybrid completely off guard, slamming into the woman and knocking her out of the sky as she and her Pokemon were sent on a collision course with the ground, the pair disappearing into an alley way off Magenta Plaza.

With one of the threats downed the Talonflame, assuming an Inkay squad would neutralize her for collection, would turn their attention to the other threat; the Snagems. A pair higher up would dive bomb towards Breeze, the well trained Pokemon readying Steel Wing as they rightly predicted the enemy's weakness. Another Talonflame would attempt to catch Tati off guard by utilizing a Gale Wings assisted Brave Bird, the Scorching Pokemon coming at the dragon like a missile. A second one would attempt to pluck Aile off the Pokemon at the right time with an Acrobatics, nimbly maneuvering in the air as it aimed to grab her with its powerful legs and throw her down into the city for collection.  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:52 pm
(Breeze becomes Shadowfied: 1, Shadow.)  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:28 pm
As the Inkay started to close in on the boy and ready their respective attacks, he looks back, sympathy to be had, yet, stern to stay focused on the objective just as the Inkay were. Though, the Inkay perhaps should have been trained to threat assess better. With the dounpour starting to soak everything in the are, it was now or never. The boy shielded his eyes to not get caught up in the Hypnosis at least, backing up behind his powerful zebra. "No where to run." Tristen said. "Zebstrika! Thunder!" the boy shouted.

The Zebstrika made a neigh that seemed like it echoed for miles through the rain, as if it summoned the very elements from the clouds above. Zebstrika sparked furiously and if the Inkay were ready or not, the mighty bolt of lightning comes down on the minion group.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:30 pm
Gima Riding his own Honchkrow cought up with Alie Providing her support in the form of his own Crobat. " Cross poison! Hit that Talonflame before it hits the girl! As for you Honchkrow Aim a dark pulse in the direction of the purple hybrid." The new challenger Sped twoards zera with his honchkrow as the crobat flying at full speed attempting to block the attack coming for aile.

Gimas Bird and himself sped into the ally where zera fell afterward " Alright , Get up, I want to hear you scream when im crushing your bones , Onix Come out again, Use Iron tail on the woman Now!" This time its tail did cover itself in steel hardened energy its tail now tearing the ally way in its path attempting to hit the girl full force.

Shadow Meter 3 of 10  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:31 pm
Ow. The hell was that? I don't know what made me glow like that, but other than a lingering headache, I felt fine. Though I attributed the headache to me standing in the Shadow Sky attack like an idiot. But then, it didn't affect me at all at first. I figured expelling that ghost bubble would improve the senses granted to me by my training in Mossdeep, but my brain probably needed time to get used to not being constantly assaulted or whatever.

I didn't catch my Immunizer petering out until a few seconds before it did thanks to all that self diagnosis, and quickly recalled my Pokemon. Fortunately, I didn't need to worry as the Shadow Bronzong was nowhere to be seen. I still had one more Vivid Scent to work with in case we came across more Shadow Pokemon, but I'd refrain from pulling it out for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:43 am
Lykas managed to get through the desert easily enough but when he approached Lumiose City and began to see just what was going on. "Wow... That's a lot of tentacles..." He mused, a perverted grin spreading across his face as he said it. "Let's see how much fun we can have with them.

"You're a gross kid. You know that, right?" Wren asked afterward, eyes shut and trying to scrub the mental image from his brain. "If you're going in there, what exactly am I supposed to do, follow you?"

"Sticks and stones, my friend." Lykas retorted with a laugh. "I thought you wanted answers?" He asked a moment later. "You plan to get them, you better stick close and follow my lead. And be prepared to break some rules."

Wren clung tighter to the hybrid as they sped closer to the walls of the city. "Going up!" Lykas exclaimed as he fired a Water Spout at the ground, launching himself and Wren into the air with a ponytail binding his hoverboard to himself. With several of the Inkay swarming the city walls attacking his friends, he found it easier to glide over them but he did make sure to bounce off one or two that seemed too distracted to see him crashing down on them and then fired a Will-o-Wisp at a third as he crossed over the walls into Lumiose itself.

"You're insane!" Wren screamed, clinging to the jellyfish boy as they fell through the air.

"Yep! And loving every minute of it!" Lykas laughed back as he kicked his hoverboard into a higher gear and raced toward the place where all the Talonflame seemed to be gathering. As he skidded to a halt, he tossed out a Pokeball. "Genevieve, Bubblebeam!" He ordered, pointing to the gathering of fiery fowl.

Odd and Entr'Acte got into the city easily enough, using the distraction the other Snagems had created to blaze over the walls of the city just in time to see Zera get blasted into the pavement of an alley near the center of the immense city. "There, Entr'Acte! After her!" Riding the living blade into glorious battle, the Necromancer intended to force the sapient bag of gas that was Zera into a confrontation. Hopefully they could overpower her without S-22 and Kess babysitting her sorry purple rear.

With Lykas, Wren was busy trying not to hyperventilate until he saw something come flying at him out of nowhere. Without even looking at what it was, he threw a Pokeball, releasing his adorable pink Deerling. "Use Nature Power, Asphodel!" He exclaimed, trying to avoid dieing here. The Deerling stamped it's hoof on the ground and soaked up a bit of energy from the concrete-covered earth before launching a Tri-Attack at whatever was attacking them.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:52 am
SubonicXP

Amaranth was a bit surprised to see the attack hit, thinking it'd miss alongside the attack Aile had tried to do with her Flygon. She was poised to have Breeze swoop down in an effort to try and catch Zera in the air, but when she noticed a Talonflame swooping in all too quickly, it was clear that those plans would have to be put on hold for a moment. "Breeze, above you! Use Extreme Speed, we need to evade them!"

With her call, the Togekiss would speed up and barely avoid the first Talonflame, her trainer keeping low to hang on and keep what wind resistance she could. Unfortunately, the coordinated attack had factored in a bit more than just what attack would prove effective, with the second Talonflame smashing into Breeze in such a way that it flipped her and Amaranth from the impact. Her hands moved to drape over and cling Breeze's wings in a panic, both of them in a bit of a freefall thanks to the Steel Wing.

After a moment, they'd right theirselves, both shaken up and trying to get their bearings back as they kept an eye out; Amaranth looking up for any more Talonflame or Inkay, and Breeze looking down to try and catch sight of where Zera fell to. She hadn't quite caught sight of the alleyway, it seemed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:09 am
Aile would hold Tatooine's horns, or what was left of them at least, and pull them in a direction away from Zera to try and avoid the Sludge coming at her. While her face managed to avoid the attack, her arm didn’t, the poison loogie covering a good portion of her arm. “Damn!” She’d quickly get out of her jacket, having flashbacks of Alola where she was nearly blinded by Zera for something very similar. “Seriously, how many more jackets and coats am I going to go- Wah!” While Tatooine was righting her course to try and follow after Zera, the Brave Bird would easily hit its mark, the impact sending Aile flying off of her Flygon. While the Cross Poison would hopefully keep that one Talonflame from grabbing her, she would whistle out a set of notes for Tati to try and turn to get her, instead of retaliate against the bird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The woman would watch as Zera and her Pokémon would land in the alleyway near her, cursing as her suspicions were confirmed. “Hell… Of all the places to be.” She shook her head as she looked up, noting that Breeze seemed to be a bit lost looking for something, at least. “If you need help…” A Shadow Ball would form in her hands and she held it for a moment before throwing it in the Togekiss’ general direction, turning and starting to jump down the fire escape to join the rest of the Snagems in their assault on Zera.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:49 pm
Leslie would stroll up to the dropped Great Ball, giving a small twirl around her finger as she pocketed the device with a smirk. "Not what I would have normally gone for, but a giant bell to hit things with and that can blast people like nothing is hard to argue with." She said, slowly making her back to her Fearow as she returned her other Pokemon. "Now then, back to chasing the purple gasbag that Ein somehow trusts not to be an abject failure."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:19 pm
And down went the Inkay swarm, the entire horde of squids dropping to the ground, turned into harmless switching masses of flesh as they struggled to recover from that Thunder attack. The Inkay were not trained for battle, clearly, and so that was more than enough to down them. With the Inkay taken care of there was nothing else to stop Tristen and Darts from proceeding to Lumiose City, and from what they might see involving the Talonflame clashing with their friends it might be time they hurried up.

-----

The Cross Poison would hit true and stop that one Talonflame from turning Aile into a rag doll, the bird put down for good as a Bubblebeam from one Genevieve followed up the poison attack and sent it plummeting down to Earth. A well timed Nature Power from the newest addition to their group would strike at one of Amaranth's assailants, sending it tumbling but not downing it, the now angry bird charging down towards Wren with a Flame Charge.

The Dark Pulse would miss Zera as it just disappeared harmlessly into the alleyway, the Honchkrow not spotting the fleeing Zera, the woman having recalled her Crobat. The hybrid was cut off by the incoming Onix as the Iron Tail barely missed her, the woman propelling herself backwards and out of the way with a well timed burst of concentrated gas. Odd would show up around this time as well as some other woman who was revealing Zera's location to the Snagems above. Finding herself in an alleyway surrounded by Snagems was not part of her plan.

"Think you got me surrounded huh? Well joke is one you." She smiled and yet did nothing else, just waited. The hybrid wouldn't wait long as several Frogadier began to appear from the rooftops, Lumiose City's shadowy protectors alerted to the invaders' location. The frogs would immediately beginning to attack the Snagems with Water Pulse orbs and rock shurikens ala Smack Down. The hybrid clearly anticipated this distraction as she unleashed a thick cloud of Poison Gas from her body to obscure herself and harm anyone in the narrow alleyway. If any of the Snagems above, newly arrived or otherwise, took notice they could catch Zera fleeing the alley and into Lumiose City central.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:35 pm
SubonicXP
If any of the Snagems above, newly arrived or otherwise, took notice they could catch Zera fleeing the alley and into Lumiose City central.

They'd taken the Pokemon down, and one of their own made sure it'd be okay. Rhyme nods, turning her gaze to the horizon. Aria's called once more when the sky is clear and she is the last to travel to the city, following on the tail end of all of her companions. She's trying to be careful but at the same time be helpful too--this is a level of danger that she hasn't experienced yet, however, so she knew she'd have to watch out.

The others land, and the Altaria stays flying, refusing to let her down. However, She then notices something...different. There's someone, running away, and she swings her mount around to try and block her off. When the other swoops low enough, Rhyme commands Aria to use Dragonbreath to block Zera's way towards the heart of the city. The Pokemon obeys, mindful of the space they have to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:57 pm
It didn't take long for the headache to dissipate, though it was slow in doing so - proof that both of my theories regarding it were true. With no more Shadow Pokemon around us, I boarded my Hoverboard and made my way toward where Zera ran off to. It would take me a little while to get to Lumiose City, though, given how far behind I was.

I was surprised we'd gotten as close to her as we did, given how much of a head start she had. But then, she was on foot. Once I recognized her, I leaned forward slightly, hoping to accelerate as I chased her on the road toward Lumiose City. Had I know that's where she was headed, I could have had Rala teleport me ahead of her, but hindsight is 20/20. There was no point doing that now since she was already in sight.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:05 am
SubonicXP
And down went the Inkay swarm, the entire horde of squids dropping to the ground, turned into harmless switching masses of flesh as they struggled to recover from that Thunder attack. The Inkay were not trained for battle, clearly, and so that was more than enough to down them. With the Inkay taken care of there was nothing else to stop Tristen and Darts from proceeding to Lumiose City, and from what they might see involving the Talonflame clashing with their friends it might be time they hurried up.

Darts manages to get his Honchkrow out of the way with a yelp of concern as the Thunder strikes down around them, drawn to the rain from the sky. He's not so lucky however, taking a fork of the volatile energy with a yelp as the electricity fries him. A few wisps of smoke float off of his coat as he wipes away some of the condensation with a hand. "Good thing for resistances.." He manages to croak, emitting a puff of smoke at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:16 am
Odd jumped off of Entr'Acte as the Ghost carried him to Zera's location, more or less, just in time to cut her off at the pass, so to speak. Unfortunately for him, however, she seemed to have some kind of plan to escape. His hunch was proven correct when the woman expelled a horrid Bad Breath Poison Gas cloud to obscure his vision and allow herself time to escape. Throwing his arm over his nose and mouth in an effort to filter the poison through the sleeve of the jacket he'd taken to wearing recently, he had to wonder how effective Dull's garment would be at protecting him from the poison. Unfortunately for him, he'd find himself accosted by a group of Frogadier before long and so, he sent out his Common-speaking avian archer.

"Fermata, Leaf Blade!" He ordered as the poison cloud slowly lifted.

"You-hoo, got it!" Fermata nodded, drawing one of his arrows from within his wing and extending it's arrowhead into a proper blade of Grass energy. With tremendous agility and dexterity, he cut through the incoming Water Pulse orbs and Smack Down shuriken before knocking the bladed arrow into his vine bowstring and firing it at one of the attacking Bubble Frog Pokemon.

"Gah! Help!" Wren exclaimed when Asphodel's attack failed to stop the attacker coming at them. Not like he really should've expected it to, honestly. The Deerling was still weak from it's recent capture and that bird didn't look unevolved, either. As the Talonflame closed in on him, he stumbled backward, a flash of green light emanating from his silken bracelet unseen by him as a thicket of sharp, thorny vines erupted into life between him and Talonflame. The Brambleguard wouldn't stop the flames, themselves, but if they lasted long enough to catch the bird in them, their sharp thorns might deter it from coming after Wren for a moment or two longer. "Is that...."

"Geneveive, Liquidation!" Lykas ordered when he spotted the Talonflame coming in hot with a Flame Charge aimed at Wren. The water spider nodded and charged at the enemy with his body cloaked in volatile water, slamming his water bubble-covered head into the incoming blitzkrieg bird. "Not today, Big Bird!" The hybrid exclaimed as he followed up his Pokemon's attack with a Water Spout of his own, aiming to wash the extinguished avian into the sewer system.

"You're a Channeler, like Sub said. I dunno how you haven't figured that out by now but I could sense the energy coming from you when those vines cropped up." Lykas told the man as he helped him back to his feet, hopefully without flaming birds of death and destruction raining down on their heads when he did so.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:38 pm
The woman would snarl and stop jumping down about halfway down the fire escape, taking note of the Frogadier as she took cover from their attacks. “Hmph. I’ve worked with your evolved form before. Color me unimpressed with you lot.” She’d throw out a shockwave of dark type energy at one of the Frogadiers, hoping that the Night Daze would stall at least enough for her to get comfortably out of their reach while she jumped out of the metal contraption, landing a jump a normal human probably shouldn’t have made before darting off after Zera and the Snagems. “Dammit, why my hunting ground?...”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatooine was thankfully well trained as she indeed turned to her trainer to retrieve her from the effects that gravity was having, making Aile fall currently. The woman would let out a small sigh of relief as she was caught, taking stock of everything before she nodded to the city. “Let's go, Tati, there’s a gasbag we need to deal with.” Tatooine roared as she happily complied, flying off into the city.

Once the pair made visual contact with their target, Aile thought of an idea. “Tati, Sand Tomb on Zera. Let’s try to keep her from going any further.” The Flygon nodded and summoned a localized tornado of sand to surround Zera, allowing her trainer to set foot on solid ground right afterwards.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff