Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 2 - The Shadow of War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:01 am
Much as I wanted to protect my homeland from the likes of Team Flare, everyone's logic was far too sound. The time to restore Unova would come, but the Shadow Virus was a far bigger threat.

"Alright," I sighed. "I'll come with you, then. Driftveil's liberation will come another day." I didn't like it, but I accepted it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:26 pm
"Then it's settled then, we head for Lumiose." Sub said as he reared his dragon, preparing to take off before he noticed the loudest voice of dissent against the idea, someone who technically didn't belong in this group. "Wren Briony, surprised to see you here." He said with a smile. "Wondering how I know your name? I saw you back in Virbank City, throwing around your Grass Channeling. Wasn't hard tracking down your identity, you're not exactly a recluse. Come with us and I can show you how to master your Channeling. Or don't, makes no difference to me. However you saw what we are capable of back in Virbank so I have a feeling you will follow, because you're intrigued." With a chuckle and a nudge against his Hydreigon, Sub would rocket into the air towards the Lumiose Badlands and eventually the capital of Kalos its self.

-----

As the Snagems approached the badlands they would see that Zera not only expected a chase but was intent on slowing them down. A cloud of dark shadow energy began to form over the badlands, the Snagems capable of seeing the wild Pokemon themselves retreating, thankfully most of them burrowing ones and so all it took was a quick dig to get away from the vileness which was coming. Thankfully Sub still had his Immunizer on so he did not worry about flying head first into the Shadow Sky as it started, painful Shadow energy 'rain' pouring down from the sinister mass which mimicked a cloud. He and Valdemar both groaned in pain.

"Crap, there is another Shadow Pokemon around here. She is really-" Sub would be caught off as a Hyper Beam pierced the thick miasma of darkness which the rain was beginning to form, the beam slamming into Valdemar and sent both he and his trainer disappearing further ahead into the dark rain.

"Zooong..." Chimed the originator of the attack, somewhere in the darkness which now loomed and began to grow over the badlands.

"Sub's alive so don't worry about him." GRAY informed the others. "A pair of you take care of that Shadow Pokemon while the others continue to Lumiose City. Also, Sub insisted I make a joke about, 'whom the bell tolls for' but I will not degrade myself to repeating such terrible quips. Now get moving."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:34 pm
I had put my Pokemon away and was following Sub on Hoverboard when the Hyper Beam hit. Fortunately, my Immunizer would be active for a few minutes still, so I decided to head the assault, letting Brunor (my new Ralts) and Sauron take the front lines. I wasn't about to repeat my earlier mistake, however, and was content to attack the Shadow Bronzong from a distance. "Combine your Razor Leaf and Magical Leaf attacks," I told them. I knew the attacks wouldn't be very effective by themselves, but would hopefully serve as a guide for other Snagems to target the enemy Shadow Pokemon with.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:45 pm
Leslie would look towards the others slowly trailing behind her as she and Sub came quickly into the Shadow Sky. Watching as their leader was shot out of the sky by a Hyper Beam, the hybrid turned towards where she heard a Bronzong. "Mine. I got it, I want it, everyone else can do other stuff because this is mine." She shouted, quickly wheeling her Fearow around towards the cloud of darkness. The best part was she could even watch the stream of homing leaves streak through the darkness, giving her a perfect line to where the Bronzong was. Holding two Pokeballs out to her side, the small hybrid would dive off of Mauri towards where she knew the Bronzong to be.

Opening both Pokeballs, Leslie was soon joined on her rapid edescent by an Onix and a Torkoal, both falling along with her towards her target. "Alright, Grunt. Hit the ground and use Earthquake. Mikey, aim a Lava Plume towards where the leaves are hitting." Leslie commanded, smacking the Torkoal to face back-first towards the ground with her second mouth before doing another smack to speed Grunt's descent towards the land. A large dust cloud would kick up as the Onix impacted and the earth began to violently shake and contort, while a torrent of lava was fired from the back of the Torkoal towards where Leslie thought the Bronzong was. Preparing herself by drawing a Great Ball, the Mawile hybrid would smash into the ground and take a moment to wait before she went charging in to throw the device. Had to be sure the thing had actually been hit by any of this. While there had been a nice way to line it up thanks to Terashi, it was best to assume that things had gone bad.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:56 pm
The leaf based attacks, mixed together, would seek out the Shadow Bronzong in the painful rain, pointing it out for Leslie. First came the Earthquake which shook the ground near the Shadow Pokemon violently, however in-effective as the Bronze Bell Pokemon hovered over the ground naturally. The Lava Plume however was much more effective as it hit the Shadow Pokemon hard, the bell recoiling in pain, however just that wouldn't be enough.

"Zooong!" The bell toiled, creating an echoing ringing sound followed by powerful pulsating waves of Psychic energy with each 'toil', the Shadow Pokemon using Psywave. The waves of energy were powerful enough to physically affect its surroundings as the Shadow rain was pushed around and small rocks swept up. Anyone in the vicinity would be in range as the bell continued to toil over and over until given a reason to stop.

-----

As for those giving chase to Zera they would reach the walls of Lumiose City, finding, in the distance, a particular purple hybrid and her bat dodging a swarm of Talonflame, the signature protectors of Lumiose City's skies. So far she was doing a good job at avoiding the birds but this did make her vulnerable to additional attacks. Perhaps if they could sneak attack her. Though there was one other problem to note as they advanced, there were several Inkay floating around the top of the wall as they kept an eye on Zera. If any of the Snagems recalled the Royal Guard, and now Flare, used these guys as sentries and if spotted by them they would either summon other Pokemon to attack or nail you with a sensory jumbling Topsy-Turvy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:12 pm
"That's not effective enough," I sighed raggedly, watching Brunor's and Sauron's leaves practically bounce off of the Shadow Bronzong's metal hide. It took me a minute, but I soon recalled the information I found on Bronzong during my time spent in the library in HQ. Most of the time spent there was used to familiarize myself with Pokemon native to Unova, Kalos, and Alola, as my time in the Academy got me familiar with Pokemon native to the other four regions.

"Brunor, give Bronzong a taste of your Shadow Ball. As for Sauron, come back for now. None of your moves are very effective against this type of Pokemon," I admitted reluctantly.

Brunor charged a Shadow Ball while I recalled Sauron, letting Angeal back out of his ball. "My Immunizer doesn't have very much range and I don't want you catching this virus, so I need you to stay close and pelt that Bronzong with Flamethrower," I told him.

"You got it, Boss," Angeal agreed, taking in a deep breath before breathing fire at Bronzong about the same time that Brunor launched his fully-charged Shadow Ball.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:19 pm
The electrike kid would quickly recall his two Pokemon and spring right into action. Or at least, initially anyways. Tristen would end up having to go on foot some of the way. Just as he did back at the ports, Tristen would have his Xatu teleport him in a distance away, just so that it wouldn't get caught up in the massive mess that was the Rhydon and Avalugg. The reason why he was so late to the skirmish. It was a tactic he would have to implore again, making sure that once he arrived, he was a great distance away then quickly recall his bird before anything happened. He wasn't going to let another Pokemon succumb to the shadow virus, he already had two to purify and one of which was originally his own. Both cases weren't pleasant to undergo due to the volitile nature of shadow Pokemon and he didn't even want to imagine what'd it be like if any of his other Pokemon, such as Xatu got caught up in the mess.

It would take time for the boy to arrive near the walls, but as soon as he did, the boy grimaced. More Inkay about, and in this mess as well. They were sure to be shadowfied soon, that much he was certain about. It wasn't going to be easy to get about them to go after their nemesis. There was one thing he could do, however. Give the other Snagems a clear run-in. "Weavile!" Tristen shouted. The ball bursts open and out came Weavile, ready for action. "Weavile! Screech!" the boy shouted. It was time for a diversion. The Weavile would unleash a piercing screech towards the Inkay, trying to divert their attention away from oncoming Snagems. The boy would join them later once he gave the tiny squids the slip.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:25 pm
Blizzard120

It would take time for the boy to arrive near the walls, but as soon as he did, the boy grimaced. More Inkay about, and in this mess as well. They were sure to be shadowfied soon, that much he was certain about. It wasn't going to be easy to get about them to go after their nemesis. There was one thing he could do, however. Give the other Snagems a clear run-in. "Weavile!" Tristen shouted. The ball bursts open and out came Weavile, ready for action. "Weavile! Screech!" the boy shouted. It was time for a diversion. The Weavile would unleash a piercing screech towards the Inkay, trying to divert their attention away from oncoming Snagems. The boy would join them later once he gave the tiny squids the slip.

As Weavile utilized Screech one by one would the multitude of Inkay turn to face the source of the ear piercing sound, each one beginning to flash their lights rapidly and cry out themselves. "Kay kay!" They all chimed in unison, sounding like sirens. The next thing Tristen knew he had at least ten Inkay coming straight for him and his Weavile, the squids deciding they could take just them. One by one they would attempt to fire off their signature Topsy-Turvy moves as they swooped down at their prey, the strange erratic energy flying at the hybrid boy and his Pokemon as the various Revolving Pokemon aimed to cripple the intruders.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:32 pm
Lykas recalled Naid now as he jumped onto his hoverboard and gave chase after Sub when he chased after Zera. He couldn't get far into the air, lacking a proper flying-type Pokemon of his own, but he managed well enough for the moment. Even if he did snatch up a reluctant Wren and secure him to the board with his ponytails. "Sub knows who you are and he thinks you can be an asset. At least tag along long enough to stay alive and have a chat with us when this is over." He told the man.

Wren gasped as he was snatched up, holding Altissima closer to himself as himself as he breathed in her calming scent. "Fine! I'll go! I want answers anyway." He responded to Lykas after a moment.

Odd ran over to Dissonance and, using Ramses Curse, he bound the Shadow Golurk's limbs so it couldn't attack him and jumped onto his back. "Fly, Dissonance! We're heading to Lumiose City!" The Ghost-type sentinel rocketed into the air, thrashing around a bit as it did. "Get it together, Dissonance! We're falling behind!"

"Luuuurk!" The Ghost-type roared as it shot into the sky over the badlands. As the Golurk flew through the sky, Odd used his Channeling to direct the Pokemon rather than relying on it listening to him. When the pair got out over the badlands and the Shadow Sky began to fall, he recalled the Golurk while still in the sky, tossing another ball into the air beneath him. "Autotomize!" He exclaimed as Entr'Acte appeared, landing feet-first on the flat of the living sword's blade. The Pokemon's body flashed silver for a moment and it grew lighter as it began to float through the air faster, using it's shield as a sort of umbrella to protect Odd and itself(for the most part) from the Shadow-infected rain. It still hurt a bit but, thankfully , his natural immunity after having fought off the virus once before and being purified by Zygarde, made him capable of enduring it without fear of being pushed into a rage like Dissonance might have been. Riding his blade into the fray, Odd called to him as they drew close to the source of the storm. "Shadow Claw!" Jumping into the air, he focused energy into his hands and summoned a length of energy, like a staff, that connected to his partner's hilt. As the duo crashed through the sky, Odd drew back and swung hard.

Entr'acte unleashed a shadowy black blade of energy from the tip of his own blade-shaped body toward the Bronzong some of the others had already attacked, absorbing the energy of the extended hilt Odd had used to empower it, flipping back around to catch the falling Channeler after the attack. "Aerial Ace!" The streak of white light trailing off of Entr'acte's hilt would be the only sign the two had ever been there afterward with the duo shooting off toward Lumiose afterward.

"Recall your Pokemon if you don't want it infected." Lykas warned the brunet riding shotgun on his hoverboard. He ignored the Bronzong as he steered clear of the others battling it and went straight toward Lumiose. Wren recalled Altissima as he had been bid to do and wrapped his arms around the blue-skinned hybrid for fear of falling off the board he was riding.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:01 pm
SubonicXP

Amaranth would be doing her best to keep up with Sub and the others as they went into the badlands, making sure to keep close so the Immunizer would remain useful for her and Breeze. The thick clouds would make navigation difficult, but she was sure things could be dealt with. Until, as the Hyper Beam quickly proved, a time approached where it couldn't. A chill went down her spine when what protection they had was gone, and though Terashi's Immunizer would still prove useful for a bit longer, she was nowhere close enough to take advantage of it.

Seeing that others were dealing with the Pokemon that had started the storm and attacked, she took a sharp, deep breath and motioned for her Togekiss to keep after Zera to the best of her ability for as long as that could remain. Without the protection of an Immunizer, it would only be a matter of time before Breeze inevitably succumbed. But, as they flew to work their way to get a shot at attacking Zera, trying to evade the Inkay sentries, all Amaranth could hope for was that there was enough time to do something.

Getting somewhat close enough to attempt some sort of assault, she spoke up to her Togekiss. "Now, Breeze, while we have a chance! Aura Sphere!" Though the attack would be conjured and flung with an attempt at hitting Zera, it was easy for Amaranth to tell she was fighting to keep some restraint and avoid seeing red. Out of instinct, she'd brace herself, ready for the worst.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:34 pm
Leslies and her two Pokemon would not make it off as easily as it appeared Terashi was, all three of them recoiling in pain as the physical waves of energy bombarded them without end. So, in response, the three affected Snagem affiliates did what came to mind as a quick reaction: throwing whatever they could. Namely, Rocks Thrown by Onix, a few spits of Smog from Torkoal, and the Great Ball in her hand by Leslie.

While the rocks would be only so effective, the Smog would have been meaningless if it weren't for Angeal. The Flame thrower would contact the little gas clouds, detonating them in midair to lead the way for Leslie's thrown Great Ball. Which would hopefully do something like cut out the unending Psywave.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:08 pm
As soon as Rhyme saw the sight of the cloud forming, having lagged behind the others in her decision to bring up the rear, she immediately brought her Altaria down and got off him. It feels like bad news, and she'd rather be safe than sorry.

The Pokemon looked at her questioningly, only to have its head caught in her hands and her face pushed up against it. Nothing was said, but the Pokemon knew its trainer had it's health in mind.

Sparks danced along the Hybrids skin, electricity fueled by the desire to get this thing /gone/ and restore the natural balance. She charges forwards in a line, all fours and thankful today was comfortable clothing, using the momentum to throw a Spark in the Brozong's direction as she twists in the movement to get /out/ of the range of the rain, heart pounding in time with the thoughts in her head.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:27 pm
Tatooine would take off as soon as she saw Leslie fly off on her Fearow, the dragon flying as fast as she could with little regard for the others behind her. At the very least, it was a good thing that Tatooine was now immune to the virus as the two charged ahead, only faltering for a moment when the Hyper Beam hit Sub and his Hydreigon head on. Hearing GRAY speak up kept Aile from having Tati turning to check on him, instead allowing some of the others to deal with the Brozong while they both charged on ahead.

When they finally caught up to Zera, Aile took note of the situation there. Zera was distracted by all of the Talonflames, making her a bit more of an easier target. Her eyes narrowed as she thought about their next action, finally whispering something to the sand dragon and pointing at Zera. Tati nodded and charged forward into the fray, going at Zera and her Crobat with a body charging up with draconic energy, going for a Dragon Rush. When they were close enough, she would also go and attempt to chub Zera herself with her staff. "You don't have Monsieur Sharky with you this time, ~/~," she screamed when they neared, the consequences be damned this time. As long as she could get her hands on Zera. Probably her only regret right now was that she didn't have Regirock right now to try and crush her with....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell," a woman would ask, her bright blue eyes noting the Talonflame that normally patrol the skies all congregating towards one area of the city, towards the badlands. "That... that can't be good." She'd drum her red colored nails on the cafe table she sat at before standing up and running for the closest alley, looking for a fire escape to climb up. Once she had made it to the roof, she would brush away some of her red tipped blonde hair to make sure she was seeing things correctly. "That can't be... At last check, they're still not allowed here."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:03 pm
SubonicXP

As Weavile utilized Screech one by one would the multitude of Inkay turn to face the source of the ear piercing sound, each one beginning to flash their lights rapidly and cry out themselves. "Kay kay!" They all chimed in unison, sounding like sirens. The next thing Tristen knew he had at least ten Inkay coming straight for him and his Weavile, the squids deciding they could take just them. One by one they would attempt to fire off their signature Topsy-Turvy moves as they swooped down at their prey, the strange erratic energy flying at the hybrid boy and his Pokemon as the various Revolving Pokemon aimed to cripple the intruders.

There's a flapping of ephemeral wings as the resident Dragon-master-in-training lands next to Tristen covered in the cloud of Inkay, reaching for a Pokeball in his jacket. "As much as I love to swoop in dramatically two times in one go, I don't think you're a good fit for the gulags here. Or whatever they call them. Honchkrow!" The capture device spins out to release the debonair black bird, looking a good deal more unruffled than it has in the past what with it being freed of the burden of carrying Darts around. "Mirror Move!"

Honchkrow affixes the Inkay with a steely glance before launching an imitation Topsy-Turvy of its own, the Big Boss Pokemon preparing to send them to Outer Haven as it turns the Topsy-Turvy all... Topsy-Turvy, redirecting befuddling energies of its own design at the scouting party.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:08 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

There's a flapping of ephemeral wings as the resident Dragon-master-in-training lands next to Tristen covered in the cloud of Inkay, reaching for a Pokeball in his jacket. "As much as I love to swoop in dramatically two times in one go, I don't think you're a good fit for the gulags here. Or whatever they call them. Honchkrow!" The capture device spins out to release the debonair black bird, looking a good deal more unruffled than it has in the past what with it being freed of the burden of carrying Darts around. "Mirror Move!"

Honchkrow affixes the Inkay with a steely glance before launching an imitation Topsy-Turvy of its own, the Big Boss Pokemon preparing to send them to Outer Haven as it turns the Topsy-Turvy all... Topsy-Turvy, redirecting befuddling energies of its own design at the scouting party.

Tristen perked up, hearing Darts make the call, a bit surprised that someone would come to help the boy out and not make the beeline for Zera while the getting was good. That said, it made it easier for the boy to pull a stunt of his own. "Weavile, come on back for now." Tristen said, recalling his Weavile then switches out with another Pokemon. "Zebstrika! Go!" Tristen shouted, revealing the Zebstrika back out for battle. "Alright, Zebstrika! Like we practiced! Rain Dance!" The boy shouted.

Zebstrika gave a hard squeal, its mane discharging small bits of electricity which seemed to summon clouds in the area, which rapidly darkened up and soon after the first drops of rain started to come forth. "Darts! You might want to watch it! This is not gonna be pretty!"  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff