Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 2 - The Shadow of War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:09 pm
Gima had arrived late to the party he swiftly dropped three heavy balls containing a shadow Onix a Binacle and a Alolan Geodude .Onix Use iron tail! stop that shadow storm, geodude rock blast on the avalugg stop its attack from happening , Binacle acientpower! combine it with geodudes rock blast! instead the shadow onix did not listen and used it's shadow rush its tail now covered in the same aura as the rhydon and avalugg now on its way on collision with the rhydon as Geodude and Binacle utilized their moves hurling large boulders at the avalugg at the highest speed possible.

Arrrghhh! the pain! what is this?!? my mind feels like a rock hit it. Gima was in pain beacuse of the shadow energy in onix though he could still fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:17 pm
SubonicXP

Amaranth would be thankful that the initial threat seemed to be handled well enough, seeing the Shadow Rhydon and Avalugg fall through the team's combined efforts. Thinking she wouldn't need to keep Tropius out after all, she'd get ready to recall him and stop just short of doing so when Sub came into the area, followed by more Shadow Pokemon coming out of the woodwork and start whipping up a Shadow Storm that made it clear that she wasn't going to be recalling Tropius anytime soon. In fact, she wasn't too thrilled with the idea that was coming to mind instead, finding herself uneasily climbing onto his back.

Almost as soon as she did, the Pokemon would let out a cry and flail about, trying to throw her off immediately. "Look, I'm not any more fond of this than you are!" She shouted in response, doing everything she could to keep from being flung off and stop Tropius' protests. "But I can't afford to risk anyone else! Then again..." She'd pause as she realized that one way or another, she couldn't stop her Pokemon from being infected forever. No amount of Immunizers, scents and preventative measures would stop the inevitable from happening sooner or later.

With a heavy sigh, she'd do the second thing today that she really wasn't going to like doing. She let Breeze back out. "Fine, I won't ride you. But will you at least fight with me?"

She'd look at Tropius for a second before climbing onto her Togekiss' back, petting her and trying to keep her calm; it was easy to tell she wasn't too keen on being around any Shadow Pokemon either, even with an Immunizer still active thanks to Terashi. Seeing the begrudging nod, she'd give one of her own. "Good... I hope. Sub, lead the charge, I'm right behind you! Breeze, Light Screen! Tropius, do what you will!"

In an effort to mitigate the oncoming storms, Breeze would manifest a wall of defensive energy is as much of an area as she could, hoping to weaken the Shadow Storms in whatever way possible. As for Tropius, Amaranth knew he wouldn't listen too much to her. Seeing the Shadow Mist he gave off only furthered that, let alone the growing apprehension from his trainer.

[Shadow Meter, Tropius: 3/10]  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:21 pm
From far behind the others, a dreadlocked brunet watched his horror as the shadow-infused goliaths destroyed everything around them. "Altissima, use Aromatherapy." He told his Petilil, releasing her into the space in front of him and holding her tightly. He hoped her therapeutic scents could help protect him and her both from the strange sort of energy around them. He couldn't explain how he felt it but he could feel everything going on. "Why did that guy bring me into all this?!" He asked himself as he tried to stay hidden.

Odd called out to Dissonance once again. "Stone Edge! Take out Avalugg!" The Shadow Golurk didn't respond at first but, after a moment, responded in an unexpected, unconventional way. Stomping his foot on the ground, the earth around him rumbled for a moment before the ground surrounding Rhydon began to grow soft, like loosened silt. The behemoth would likely begin to sink into the Shadow Pit before it had time to move with it's body weight dragging it downward against it's will.

Lykas recalled Lux to his ball and released his Corsola, Naiad. "If this fails, I want you between us and that Avalugg using Mirror Coat." He told the part Rock-type before hauling an Ultra Ball from his pocket and loading it into his Snag Machine. "I'm not big on Ice-types most of the time but..."

That was when the Surf came at him. Grabbing Naiad, he let himself be washed away a bit, thankful for his jellyfish-ness and the ability to swim as well as he could. "Screw it. Rock Blast!" The hybrid yelped as he got his head above the water for a moment. Naiad nodded and charged up a large bundle of rock-hard energy before hurling the uneven bundle at Avalugg. Lykas followed it up with his Snag energy charged Ultra Ball, aiming to capture the living glacier.

[Shadow Meter, Golurk(Dissonance) 6/10 ]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:52 pm
Once I realized what the two enemy Shadow Pokemon where doing, I recalled Samurai and Sparrow and ran off. I didn't want to get caught up in that double Shadow move, and having those two continue to attack while I run off to a safe distance would only put them at risk of infection, and there was no way I was letting that happen if I could help it. Once I was sure I wasn't in danger of getting hit by their Shadow Storm, I waited for the move to go off before drawing out any more of my Pokemon. Still, given the Immunizer's range, I was better off using Pokemon that could attack at a distance. That way, I could avoid being the target of more Shadow moves and would still be able to keep up the offensive.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:08 pm
"Tati!" The Flygon would shake her head and untangle herself as fast as she could from Darts' Empoleon, returning to her trainer's side. "Well.... Oh dear." A hand would go to her bag, which had seen much better days by now looking at it, and she pulled out a glove and an Ultra Ball. "Tatooine, let's go." She'd jump onto her dragon and nudge her forward slightly, getting Tatooine to take off towards the direction of the Rhydon.

"Tati, let's go for an Earth Power!" Tatooine would cry out and summon up a wellspring of earth energy to attack the Rhydon trying to summon the Shadow Storm, a Snag Machine charged Ultra Ball getting thrown out soon after.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:14 pm
The Avalugg was paralyzed, left open to attack but thankfully the build up of its Shadow Storm was delayed, especially coupled with the attacks it was taking. The Shadow Rhydon would do no better as it flinched from the Fake Out, the barrage of attacks distracting it as well. There still however was the threat of the two modest twisters of Shadow energy now coming at them, both released early.

Sub would nod at the Flying Channeler as he jumped onto Valdemar's back, released Ulalume, had her cling to the dragon's underbelly, and then plugged a Joy Scent into his Snag Machine to activate his Immunizer. “We ride!” Sub cackled as Valdemar shot into the sky to join Breeze. While the Hydreigon flew alongside Breeze, Ulalume would use her own Light Screen to contain the storm, the Shadow Mist actually helping in negating the opposing Shadow energy. Eventually they would succeeded in containing the energy and soon enough it would dissipate. In the midst of all this two Ultra Balls were thrown and could now be seen, both sitting still with the Shadow Pokemon safely contained inside. Crisis averted?

“Not bad.” Said a certain purple skinned woman, having stepped off a boat right as it pulled into harbor, a familiar stylized skull and crossbones symbol on the side of the vessel as well as a blue uniform clad 'pirate' steering it into port. “Figured it would take longer than that, kind of disappointed I missed the show.” She sighed, waving her hand as if to shoo something away, the grunt behind her in fact as he pulled the ship out of port to leave already. “Oh well. If I had to guess you're not surprised to see me, but perhaps surprised to see the company I keep, huh?” The hybrid said with a self assured smile.

“See, this is what is going down. You guys here? Planned, obviously. You do-gooders got two choices, whatever you pick of no concern of mine but I'm pretty sure on which one you'll pick. See, right now as we speak Lysandre's new friends in Team Aqua are totally blockading western Unova by sea and planning to blow up Driftveil Drawbridge to cut them off by land as well. With that done, boom, Driftveil is invaded by Flare and Unova loses their main center of import, choking off their international trade. Me? I'm going straight into Lumiose City to unleash even more nasty Shadow Pokemon and spread that virus around real good. No one left there of signifigance to stop me so why not? Think of it, one of the world's largest cities infested with Shadow Pokemon, oh the humanity of the innocent victims.” She smiled, brushing back her hair. “This region would be consumed in weeks, if not days thanks to the majority of the forces meant to protect it gone.”

Without further exposition she would release a Crobat, the creature grabbing onto her back tight. The hybrid would then expel a thick cloud of white gas from within, not to obscure herself but to simply make herself lighter. “I got hell to bring.” With that declaration she shot off into the sky towards Lumiose City, over the badlands, the Crobat now able to carry her as if she weighed nothing.

“Well this isn't a nice position to be in.” Sub said as he recalled his Pokemon, save Valdemar who he was still riding, the beast hover over the ground now. “What do we do? Stop or at least hinder Flare's seige of Driftveil City and left Kalos fall to the Shadow plague or stop Zera and let Driftveil fall.” He asked his Snagems.

[Story splits at this point. Whichever path Snagem chooses will have a direct, and massive, effect on the arc's storyline. Choose wisely.]  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:28 pm
"Driftveil's under attack?!" Wren exclaimed from the farthest reaches of the destruction, overhearing the strange hybrid's monologue from where he was hiding.

"We can't let them get Driftveil! The entire region depends on their import and export routes from the city." Lykas snapped as he snatched up his newly acquired Shadow Pokemon's Ball.

"Maybe but for now the impact there will be less far reaching. We can get the trade routes diverted to another location, somehow, if we have to. But if Lumiose falls to the Shadow virus, the entire Kalos region will be worse off that Hoenn when it started there." Odd retorted. "Hoenn has a ton of water separating the routes and as far as we've ever seen, the virus hasn't been able to transmit through it, yet. Kalos doesn't have that luxury. The plague would spread completely unhindered."

"We have the vaccine to it, though..." Lykas countered, though he trailed off as he recalled the unfortunate caveat of the vaccine.

"Which only works after the infected Pokemon has been infected long enough for their natural immune system to fight the virus into a stalemate." Odd finished his thought for him.

"You're right... I hate it but you're right. We have to protect Lumiose." Lykas acquiesced, hanging his head in frustration.

"No! Driftveil needs you!" Wren exclaimed at last, rushing out of hiding and attempting to implore the Snagems to save his home region. "Unova can't lose that port! If we lose Driftveil, the region is doomed!" Maybe Sub would recognize him now. Not as the man from Virbank but as the man behind one of the most environmentally influential companies in the Unova region in recent years, Wren Briony.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:29 pm
SubonicXP
The Avalugg was paralyzed, left open to attack but thankfully the build up of its Shadow Storm was delayed, especially coupled with the attacks it was taking. The Shadow Rhydon would do no better as it flinched from the Fake Out, the barrage of attacks distracting it as well. There still however was the threat of the two modest twisters of Shadow energy now coming at them, both released early.

Sub would nod at the Flying Channeler as he jumped onto Valdemar's back, released Ulalume, had her cling to the dragon's underbelly, and then plugged a Joy Scent into his Snag Machine to activate his Immunizer. “We ride!” Sub cackled as Valdemar shot into the sky to join Breeze. While the Hydreigon flew alongside Breeze, Ulalume would use her own Light Screen to contain the storm, the Shadow Mist actually helping in negating the opposing Shadow energy. Eventually they would succeeded in containing the energy and soon enough it would dissipate. In the midst of all this two Ultra Balls were thrown and could now be seen, both sitting still with the Shadow Pokemon safely contained inside. Crisis averted?

“Not bad.” Said a certain purple skinned woman, having stepped off a boat right as it pulled into harbor, a familiar stylized skull and crossbones symbol on the side of the vessel as well as a blue uniform clad 'pirate' steering it into port. “Figured it would take longer than that, kind of disappointed I missed the show.” She sighed, waving her hand as if to shoo something away, the grunt behind her in fact as he pulled the ship out of port to leave already. “Oh well. If I had to guess you're not surprised to see me, but perhaps surprised to see the company I keep, huh?” The hybrid said with a self assured smile.

“See, this is what is going down. You guys here? Planned, obviously. You do-gooders got two choices, whatever you pick of no concern of mine but I'm pretty sure on which one you'll pick. See, right now as we speak Lysandre's new friends in Team Aqua are totally blockading western Unova by sea and planning to blow up Driftveil Drawbridge to cut them off by land as well. With that done, boom, Driftveil is invaded by Flare and Unova loses their main center of import, choking off their international trade. Me? I'm going straight into Lumiose City to unleash even more nasty Shadow Pokemon and spread that virus around real good. No one left there of signifigance to stop me so why not? Think of it, one of the world's largest cities infested with Shadow Pokemon, oh the humanity of the innocent victims.” She smiled, brushing back her hair. “This region would be consumed in weeks, if not days thanks to the majority of the forces meant to protect it gone.”

Without further exposition she would release a Crobat, the creature grabbing onto her back tight. The hybrid would then expel a thick cloud of white gas from within, not to obscure herself but to simply make herself lighter. “I got hell to bring.” With that declaration she shot off into the sky towards Lumiose City, over the badlands, the Crobat now able to carry her as if she weighed nothing.

“Well this isn't a nice position to be in.” Sub said as he recalled his Pokemon, save Valdemar who he was still riding, the beast hover over the ground now. “What do we do? Stop or at least hinder Flare's seige of Driftveil City and left Kalos fall to the Shadow plague or stop Zera and let Driftveil fall.” He asked his Snagems.

[Story splits at this point. Whichever path Snagem chooses will have a direct, and massive, effect on the arc's storyline. Choose wisely.]

After the initial crisis was over in that of the Rhydon and Avalugg, a new one comes forth. The team was in a bad position as is, if Flare has their way, they take a land mark and be done with it, and it will be a pain to route them out. That said, if he remembered where Driftveil was and what it is, it...wasn't that major of a location. This was maybe Flare trying to get some sort of foothold in the region after getting ousted before. On the other hand, leaving the Shadow virus unchecked was a whole matter in and of itself. It took the better part of a year just to even start bringing the virus under control in Hoenn. Not to mention, on a more personal level, Tristen wanted to fry Zyra for good, but he was taught about personal grudges.

"Guys, we need to stop her." Tristen spoke up. "We don't need another outbreak like in Hoenn."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:46 pm
"Wren and I can head to Driftveil and stop things there," I said matter-of-factly. While this purple-haired lady was indeed a threat to Kalos and needed to be stopped, I couldn't ignore an assault on my home region. Anybody that wants to help is free to do so, though some of us should definitely chase after that woman."

I shifted my gaze to Wren and nodded, then turned to the Snagems in the area, waiting for only a moment to see who wished to join us.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:08 pm
Aile would grab the Ultra Ball and stare at it for a moment until her old 'friend' Zera would show back up. "Of course..." Her hands would grip her staff and the Ultra Ball tighter and tighter, to the point of her knuckles turning white. Tatooine wasn't doing much better at containing her frustration, her anger only in part due to the channeller bond. Once Zera had left, she turned to the Snagems, taking deep breaths to keep herself from completely blowing her hinges at the moment. "For those of you willing to stay here, thank you. And for those of you wanting to go back to Unova, let me impress to you the issue with the Shadow Virus she plans on releasing here. That damned Shadow Virus will turn all Pokémon, wild or trainer owned, into psychopathic murdering machines. And it will NOT remain contained within Lumiose City. It will spread across the entire region and threaten everyone's lives here. It was hell to have it dealt with in Hoenn and I cannot see that repeated here. It cannot be repeated here! Hoenn's situation is enough for a lifetime, and I refuse to see that be repeated here, no matter this being my home region."

"Goooooon...." The dragon would be facing the direction that Zera took off in, her growling sounding deeper than normal. Aile would pet the dragon's chipped and broken horns, hopping onto Tati's back once more.

"Let me end with this. Driftveil, while an important city, is not under threat of the Shadow Virus. A city can be retaken. The Shadow Virus will take a much longer time to purge from a region if not dealt with immediately. Who else is coming?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:20 pm
SubonicXP

Darts scoops up his Empoleon with its Ultra Ball and stares at it for a moment, pocketing the capsule in his jacket as he turns to join the ongoing debate. "This virus is nothing but a disgrace to the natural order of things. My master would skin me by inches under a waterfall if I let something like this into the world again knowing I could stop it...." And only after Darts had carried Teacher to the waterfall no doubt. The head of the Dragon Clan brooked no mistakes from his promising young pupil. Considering the level of firepower contained in the Giratina hybrid's body that was probably wise.

Darksol88
But then help came from an unlikely source, one that she wasn't sure if she should be grateful for or try and kick through one of the buildings that Rhydon had already bored a way through. "Thanks," she said after a moment, though the look she shot with it suggested that maybe she wasn't quite ready to call herself property. Ever. "You want to repeat that second part, or can we just pretend you didn't say that?"

"What?" The hybrid asks innocently. "You do have nice legs. Or were you talking about being shared...?" He pauses, a gilt hand holding his chin for a moment as he considers. "Didn't peg you as being into that..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:38 pm
Aria looks distressed, and rightfully so. With all of the things considered, the natural scale was being tipped and not in a good direction. The flying pokemon brings itself and its trainer down towards the rest of the group, and the Pachirisu hybrid--probably the least prepared for the Shadow Pokemon due to being rather lost in her own thoughts lately--listens to the rest of her team.

"What's broken can be rebuilt. It will hurt but we can bring things back there. I don't like this idea of the big city falling as much as any of you...I think that should be our next target. Following her, and stopping the virus. Driftvell won't completely fall--it might become more damaged than it is, but it won't fall. I have heard the people here are resilient." She toys with the bell on her necklace, ears sideways in reading off some of the body language.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:53 pm
Gima would return his three rock types. That woman..was a hybrid? targeting lumiouse? ...My hometown... I WILL HANG HER HEAD! Gima fueled by rage , stood beside the trainer named Alie for this one. There was no way in hell he was letting her spread the virus and destorying his hometown without a fight though his descision wasen't rational. or he couldn't keep his cool he still needed allies and his friends for this fight this much he knew.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:04 pm
Leslie would give a quick snap with her Pokeball to return her Torkoal as she could see that a slightly faster mode of transportation might be needed for this. "So...glad I wasn't the first one to say that stuff can be repaired but disease is a pain in the a** to remove. Now then, lets get after the gassy old bag so I can go toe to toe with her." Leslie growled, grabbing another Pokeball from her waist and opening up to reveal a Fearow next to her that she quickly got on to.

"Well, I'm going. The rest of you can follow." Leslie told the others, jsut taking off with her slightly overtaxed Fearow after Zera.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:24 am
SubonicXP

It would seem that the fate Amaranth had chosen to resign herself and Breeze to would wait for another day. The timely Immunizer from Sub meant that the air was as protected as the ground was, and everything had been dealt with so quickly that any fear of infection was gone as soon as it had come up. But it was then that she heard Zera's voice and her remarks, followed by Sub's question. One that she had an answer for immediately.

"Leave Driftveil," she spoke up, recalling her Tropius for now. "It can be reclaimed and rebuilt faster than we could stop a virus-" Suddenly, her speaking would stop, hearing Darts' remarks and wishing her words hadn't been taken as exactly as they were. Instead, she'd put a hand over her face and have her Togekiss start for Lumiose City, muttering to herself as they flew.

"No, me, it isn't worth trying to give him a boot to the head, just take the compliment- I guess- and ignore that whole being shared bit..."  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff